It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look to the skies tonight. Regroup tomorrow!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
you now have eyes in Liverpool should anything cross the pennines . been very hazy here today too , but it hasn't rained for days and theres dust kickin up everywhere

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well we've definitely got eyes all over the sky now. It's overcast here at the moment and i shall be in the pub tonight so i don't think i'll see much lol.

Keep your cameras handy just incase!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I posted last night in this thread at 10pm and I dont know what happened to my post.
At 930 texas time I was looking at the north star with my wife and daughter when a star below it started to get very bright. It got as bright as venus then even brighter. All of our eyes were blinded by it. Then it slowly got dim and then was back to normal.
It did not move or change color. It staed white yellow and just got very bright.
My daughter said she saw it move, but I did not.
This could have been a supernova.
Tonight I will take the telescope out and see if I can find it.
Just very odd that it would happen the way it did.

I just checked the news and there was indeed a explosion last night
Nebula set to blow

[edit on 12-4-2007 by acmeartifacts]

[edit on 12-4-2007 by acmeartifacts]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Acmeartifacts, if you're looking at the same "star" I've been tracking for a couple years now in the night sky, your telescope viewing should reveal something like this:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

The xtreme brightness happens (at least when I was watching/taping it) as it flares up into a fiery orange/reddish ball of energy, then simmers back down to the image I've posted. Typically, there are three of them which appear in the evening SWestern sky, the brightest being the one in question. The other two fizzle out well before this one, and I've noticed the presence of at least two other "curious" stars which show up around 9-10 p.m., Texas time, only more in the eastern/SEastern skies.

I'm so glad fifty started this post, as I was going bananas watching this nightly event, whilst everyone I attempted to begin dialogue with about it preferred that I be considered nuts and blown off.

I was like, how can everybody be so intrigued with do ufo's and such even exist, yet when one appears and parks it roughly in the same spot in the night sky every night, nobody cares but me?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The only thing is, from my point of view im looking north.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I've seen it directly overhead, but I don't recall having seen it in the northern sky. . maybe that's somebody else...

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here in Philly we have too much air and light pollution to see anything.
I miss looking up at the sky. In Connecticut, where I grew up, we could
even see the Milky Way smudge. But here - nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That's not venus, I will record next time I see it. I am bringing a camera to work and between the same hours I saw it overhead, and will record it if it appears again. It will be footage from a well-lit parking lot as I work at a grocery store but you can still easily see it, and it lays opposite of the moon in the sky.

Please appear damn firey glitchplaent.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I stay in Waikato, New Zealand and over the past 2 weeks i have been coming outside at around 9pm for no reason just to look at the stars i have had no interest in the stars whatsoever in the past but for some reason i have just felt a sort of pull or attraction towards the stars especially towards Orion & the 3 big stars in that area & also towards the Pleiades star cluster i don't know what it is but it's like a attractive energy.. has anyone sort of felt like this to??? I've only recently felt like this and it's sort getting stronger and stronger. .So every night at 9pm i go out and just stare into that area of the nightsky its the NW part of the sky where i am (southern hemisphere)..What also got my attention was a really bright star that i thought was Venus but it's really to bright for a planet its like looking at a truck headlight so i went out and bought a $1000 telescope so will have a look tonight and post my observations....

I am from the Indigenous culture in New Zealand called 'Maori' and every year we celebrate our own Maori New Year usually around June it's called the 'Matariki' see here for more www.taitokerau.co.nz...
Basically Matariki is the Maori name for the group of stars also known as the Pleiades star cluster or The Seven Sisters; and what is referred to as the traditional Maori New Year. Matariki has two meanings, both referring to a tiny constellation of stars; Mata Riki (Tiny Eyes) and Mata Ariki (Eyes of God)
Some of my deceased ancestors. great grandfather have also passed down knowledge saying that our people came from this Pleiades star cluster many many years ago that is why there is a strong connection... I feel this connection getting stronger.... could our ancestors be returning journeying towards us??? i don't know, but i have never felt like this way before....just sharing my feelings and thoughts....thanks..

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brock Landers
For about the past 2 weeks, 2 separate times I've seen a VERY bright light (couldn't be a star) I will call a planet for lack of better term.

This was taking place between 9:30-10 p.m. in Land O' Lakes, FL the first time I saw it. I was on my way to get chinese food, and noticed it in the sky as it was very bright. I was heading West/NW to the chinese place in a semi-straight line but I was swerving from trying to keep sight of it in case it zoomed away. I know we can usually see venus and it can get bright this time of year I've heard from some guy who might've just been trying to be smart in front of his wife, but this was not in the area where I ever see venus, and I also saw venus at the time he told me that and even pointed it out near the moon (somewhat) and he's saying "uhh it's pluto." and walked into the liquor store.

---I was in a VERY lit wal-mart shopping plaze where no stars in the sky were visible besides of course the moon, and this "planet" the opposite direction of the moon which now was almost overheard and didn't seem nealry high enough in altitutde to actually be a planet.

40 Minutes later, after eatting back home, my friend was over on the back porch and I leaned over and saw it was still visible and pointed it out to him to which he exclaimed "damn, that's (*%#$ bright, WTF" Then we conversed more and leaned 1 minute later to see it had disappeared.

A few days later in a parking lot very similar to the one I followed it to the first time, (my work) I saw it again, bright as could be (like 3 planes with their brights on pointed at you from a higher distanc 30-45,000ft.) approx.

Again it was visible to me both times in Pasco County Florida on the West Cost near Tampa and the Gulf of Mexico and was wondering if it is just a planet in view this time of the year or what, and why it rotates out of view in 1 minutes,

-Beck

I think you've literally been looking at venus my friend. Right now, on the west coast, Venus transits the western sky, and sets beyond the western horizon at around, hmmm, i'd say 9 - 10pm pacific standard time.

This is probably what your seeing. I'm at work so I can't get any definate info for you, sorry. I do KNOW for a fact Venus is very bright right now in the western sky at night.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well just went out to have a look and all i see at the mom is Venus in the West , nothing else as yet , am in Brighton still ....

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Usually when strange events are to unfold, I get a case of the shakes with an unsatiable urge to look outide, and then I go outside and look up.

There is usually nothing there, but there has been occasionally.

I'll be sure to look up tonight.

TheRanchMan

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If you print out one of the April Skymaps at this website www.skymaps.com... and hold it up to the sky at night, you can identify unexpected heavenly bodies, UFO's, etc. It's too cold and cloudy here in the Chicago suburbs, but some of you may find the map useful in your observations tonight. Good hunting! -cwm

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Blimey o u mean its warmer here in the UK than in the US . now there really is something wierd going on

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well I'm not having feelings like something's impending in the sense of the comments on this thread, but for now, you have eyes (sort off) in maastricht, holland aswell. 22:29 here now.

I've always had a feeling that change is coming or that something is wrong for years, growing stronger as time moves on. I never related the feeling to ufo's or impending disaster, contact, or something like that. And it's not a feeling like it's imminent soon.

But for the heck of it, I'll peek outside for this thread regularly.. maybe have a late night stroll later before I go to bed.

And yeh.. this thread would be an interesting start in studying how ass hysteria forms lol.

[joke] "Nothing to see, move on people, it's not 2012 ye.. I mean ufo's don't exist people, move on." [/joke]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I always watch the skies but the only major thing that took me by surprise was the air traffic was reversed.

Flyer's Fan if you watch the skies you can verify this. Phila. Int. Airport lands North to South last night for the first time it was reversed and the planes were landing South to North. I have never seen this before in the night.

Also what you call air and dirt pollution Flyers Fan is the chem crud. You might not be able to see anything in the next week because of the heavy cloud cover but next week when things clear watch the planes you will know what is contrail and what if chemtrail spray.

Some ufo's when taking there place for the evening will appear as a airplane and you will see a bright white light and do the speed of a plane then it will drop and continue on a little further they do this a few times as they dim and turn yellowish. When they get to there position they stop and are in observance.

I have mentioned before they aren't all stars up there.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
Blimey o u mean its warmer here in the UK than in the US . now there really is something wierd going on

Yeah.. weird is right. We had 5 inches of snow here in Chicagoland
yesterday and it was warmer in January than it's been here in April
thus far. Must be global warming.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reli wish id seen that star explode, problem is that in exeter nd probabkly most of the uk its way too ovaercast all the time and theres too much light pollution and air pollution to see anything, ive onli ever seen one ufo but it moved too fast andi didnt have a camara handy at the time.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Exeter eh?!? no way, I'm in Plymouth. Haven't seen anything cause its overcast
actually its starting to clear up now. and its crazy hot here for this time of year, its like summer has come a couple of moths early!

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i felt one of those strange sparkly things at night it visited i had sleep paralyses then a white flash then it went very strange never happened to me before.

by the way if anybody wants to know how to destroy mind controll effects/ chemtrails /other crap they put in our etheric earth here is way we can fight back changed my town.

www.orgonite.info...

www.orgonise-africa.net...

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Dhaerma]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join