It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look to the skies tonight. Regroup tomorrow!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
People of ATS I may appear to be a lunatic but look to the skies tonight. I had a feeling i was being watched and about 30mins after i saw something strange. the more of us looking up, the more likely we are to see it. Have your cameras ready too.

I just want you guys to believe that i believe what i am saying .. there is something out there tonight

50/50

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Where are you located? I'm in Southern Cali and often have the same thing happen. My gut tells me to go outside and look up, and quite often I see unusual things up there as a result.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Your not alone I too get urges to look up and then sudden;y I'll see a tiny star or something slowley move away. I'm in LA, where in Cali are you at Dimensional?

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We have the chem crud here tonight.

I always look out my chair is next to my window. If anything happens tonight they are going to have to bring the ships under the crud.

edit to add: I'm on te East Coast, camera right next to me.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Im in Nottingham, UK.. Its just a feeling i have. Never had it before!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have urges to jump out of bed at 1 am and look up at the skies. I never see anything at all.

I do have that urge though. Funny you should mention it.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
mate i am in Cheltenham England and i have just seen something very similar.
in fact it is still there now.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
mate i am in Cheltenham England and i have just seen something very similar.
in fact it is still there now.

what do you see???

EDIT: Get photos or video if you can

[edit on 11-4-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oslo Norway here. I'll keep an eye out. I hope more people will also do the same.

Peace,
Frontkjemper

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
IMO you have to be lucky to catch them, meaning the ships and them.

There have been a few occassions when I woke and could only turn my head to see into the girls room and the red sparklies over them in bed. I knew one was in my room near my computer cabinet but I couldn't do a thing. I just knew they finished whatever they had done with the girls. When the sparklies vanished I could move so I would jump out of bed and run to the window nearest the little one and look out but I never could catch those little buggers.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Seeing as im close to Brize Norton could be military, whatever it is it is weird and looks like a star whilst stationary, but when moving is obviously much nearer than any star you can see it move in the sky.
Choppers buzzin too.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have also thought military but in busy airspace, would they be able to operate without the flashy lights? they seemed at fairly low altitude.

Another thing.. lots of dogs barking tonight. not something i usually hear... maybe im being paranoid!

[edit on 11-4-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
could be a sign of impending attack by our forces.
A lot of the countries artillery comes from this base.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
No you are not

For the past week, I have been waking up around 2 AM and having trouble sleeping after that.

I am in the Northern Great Lakes area.

It feels like things are unusually quiet, for some reason. Like the calm before the storm.

Something is definately going on.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm @ South America, the funny thing is that after I took a bath, I looked at the stars and something kept me looking for a while, I mean, more than usual.

[edit on 11/4/2007 by tunin]

CX

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Last night i came back from the shops about 9:30pm and watched this very bright "star", brighter than i've seen before.

I swear to God it was swaying left to right, i mean majorly swaying back and forth almost as if it was a heli with a huge spotlight and a very drunk pilot! Except there was no noise, no spotlight projection or anything.

I'm not one to post rubbish on any website, but i'm telling you it was well weird. I took a pic but unfortunately i have a crappy camera and it came out as a spec in the distance like an ordinary star.

Was cool to watch though.

CX.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
hmm i just got a question do you know a star which is like a pulsar & very bright(brighter than the others at least)?...because that's what i can see currently up in the sky

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That is exactly what i have seen..
It is still there..
i tried take a pic but i only have my phone and the photo is #e..
Very weird.
could be part of a shield or for projection.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Much nearer, this is easily dismissed as you can get a judge of its height when moving.
Stationary u may miss it.. although still looks unusual if looked at enough.
Dunno what kind of prick you think your talkin to, but i know the difference between a Star and an intelligent moving anomaly.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
YOU'RE FROM NOTTS!!!???

Where did you see it? I live in Notts too so I'll be staring at the skies until I get sleepy (which'll be soon).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join