It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 dollar bill

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey
In my opinion you guys are seeing what isn't there. It is completely illogical for the NWO or whomever it is, to put there Pentagrams on $1 notes, and you guys are just seeing things which aren't there.

As an example, you can fold an Australian $5 note to look like a Whale sucking on a... erm... "lower finger", if you know what I mean.

Am I going to get warned for this too? Do you find this post sexually orientated?

[edit on 9-4-2007 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
Hey
In my opinion you guys are seeing what isn't there. It is completely illogical for the NWO or whomever it is, to put there Pentagrams on $1 notes, and you guys are just seeing things which aren't there.

As an example, you can fold an Australian $5 note to look like a Whale sucking on a... erm... "lower finger", if you know what I mean.

Am I going to get warned for this too? Do you find this post sexually orientated?

[edit on 9-4-2007 by PisTonZOR]

I never believed in this before, but maybe the whole NWO, Illuminati conspiracy is part of a bigger matrix conspiracy. I seriously can't see all this symbolism being necessary to carry out this significant agenda, but it is obvious that all this symbolism exists and it is very uncanny. It goes beyond the realm of even being feasible or necessary, which leads me to believe it is almost supernatural that all this stuff is making itself known.

I know that is far out, but how else do all these coincidences occur so conveniently?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Is it just a coincidence that the UN flag has 33 divisions making up planet earth? The number 33 is divine by the Masonic Order, as seen by my earlier post of the double headed eagle. It seems as though someone is running the show behind the scenes. The human leaders may not know they are being influenced by a sutble force.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Damb! Don't take this as an insult, but some of the people here are grasping big time. The twenty dollar bill seems the most lagitimate therory.

I'm sure if you fold the dollar bill just right you will see Bart Simpson!

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modemizer
Damb! Don't take this as an insult, but some of the people here are grasping big time. The twenty dollar bill seems the most lagitimate therory.

I'm sure if you fold the dollar bill just right you will see Bart Simpson!

Personally, I find it somewhat difficult to feel insulted by someone who can't even spell the words 'damn' or 'legitimate' and whose only argument is "Reductio ad absurdum" (Latin: "reduction to the absurd") Your tactless argument and inferior intellect only add creedence to the other side of the argument. I suggest that if you want to support a particular side of an argument, you should henceforth post in favor of the opposition.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Personally, I find it somewhat difficult to feel insulted by someone who can't even spell the words 'damn' or 'legitimate' and whose only argument is "Reductio ad absurdum" (Latin: "reduction to the absurd")

I didn't see anyone trying to insult you but your insults are noted. You DO know that this is an international board? You also DO know that English isn't spoken in all countries in the world? Latin btw is a dead language, so what's your purpose quoting it? Feeling "superior"? Let's look at this:

Your tactless argument and inferior intellect only add creedence to the other side of the argument.

Hmm, you've deemed this member "inferior". Guess my assessment on this was right.

BTW, you spelled "credence" wrong. Next time you want to take a stab at another member, please, think twice.

Post to the topic, not attack other members.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Is it just a coincidence that the UN flag has 33 divisions making up planet earth? The number 33 is divine by the Masonic Order

Actually, that's just what we want you think. The REAL divine number is 17. Just don't tell anyone, k?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337

Dear friend,

Do not bother wasting your time here. You will find no closure on real questions. These toe-tipping, hand-shaking fools will do nothing but scoff at you.

Here is a nice thread with some open honest discussion. And the toe-tipping comment went over my head, what is that?

Ask yourself one simple question: Who owns this dollar bill with the symbol you ask about upon it? Not the people of the United States of America!
I wish we owned our own money as much as you. Let me ask you this: At the time these symbols were placed on the dollar, who owned it? I won't deny that the design of the dollar had masonic influence just as I believe this entire country was found by honorable people, some of whom were masons. Principles like civil and religious liberty are clear marks of a mason. That these principles have been eroded and diluted since the time of our founding is undeniable. The culprit, however, is not Freemasons, it is apathy and greed. The masses as a whole will let all their right be taken away before they give up their favorite TV program.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hahahahaha! Damb was spelled correctly!

Thanks intrepid!

Added:

As far as any of my misspelling. I have an I.Q. of 132, but I'm deaf so that makes it impossible for me to be able to sound out my spelling!

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Modemizer]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Then why is the number 33 in the Triangle where the name of the Most High should be?

YHWH, Yahweh, Jehovah, Almighty God

Remember the Sephir H'Debarim?

The name that dwells within the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
weve all seen an arial phtograph of the whitehouse right? the sidwalks and such are in the shape of a huge owl. and if you want to know a lot more than just about the dollar bill you need to check out a little video called "riddles in stone"
got a thread about it www.abovetopsecret.com...

infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...

Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C., determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation's capitol?
Watch the Trailer
Volume II zeroes in on the Masonic & Rosicrucian influence so prevalent amongst our Founding Fathers as they planned, and began to implement, the layout of America's Capitol. For years, extreme controversy has abounded as to the exact meaning of the occult symbols found within the street layout, the buildings, and the monuments of Washington, D.C.

Is there really an inverted Pentagram formed by the street layout just north of the White House? We have discovered the esoteric reason why this Pentagram is missing one segment.

Was this city laid out to reflect the vision of a Masonic Christ foreseen by Sir Francis Bacon? Is it true that America's capitol was laid out "according to the stars", i.e., in the astrological shapes of certain planets and stars so revered by occultists?

Why did our Masonic Founding Fathers perform "Corn, Wine, and Oil" ceremonies at cornerstone layings and at the dedication of the finished structure

Does this occult "wisdom" represent the interests of America, or a hidden agenda?

As with Volume I, this "Secret Mysteries" series will continue to explore current -- and possibly future -- events by examining America's past. What can these realities mean for the unfolding destiny of America and the world? Now you will know that, when President Bush said he was fulfilling the "Ancient Hope" of the "New Order of the Ages" (as we show in Volume I), he was merely acting out the plan reflected in the street layout and in the architecture of Washington, D.C. 3 hour video

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wow. I think I'll have to buy the video now after watching the trailer. It was interesting to hear that the real god worshipped was Baal and that he represented a dragon. Isn't Baal a sun god or more appropriately the deity of the Sun-Serpent? I read that many ancient civilizations worshipped this being as their creator.

The Original Serpent was really a Dragon according to the book of Revelation. All the Dragons had their limbs removed after the rebellion in the Garden of Eden, to be a reminder for those who dwell in the heavens.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

I never believed in this before, but maybe the whole NWO, Illuminati conspiracy is part of a bigger matrix conspiracy. I seriously can't see all this symbolism being necessary to carry out this significant agenda, but it is obvious that all this symbolism exists and it is very uncanny. It goes beyond the realm of even being feasible or necessary, which leads me to believe it is almost supernatural that all this stuff is making itself known.

I know that is far out, but how else do all these coincidences occur so conveniently?

The month after September 11, 2001 I was informed from workmates that the 20 Dollar bill forms into the scene of 9/11 when folded right. When it was folded like a paper airplane, you could see the burning twin towers on one side and the burning Pentagon on the other. The plane crash points were exactly the same in the real event and on the 20 dollar bill. No human could coordinate multiple terrorists to fulfull a mint artist's conceptions. After witnessing the 20 dollar bill coincidence I knew it had to be supernatural. I realized then that there had to be forces at work beyond human control.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The month after September 11, 2001 I was informed from workmates that the 20 Dollar bill forms into the scene of 9/11 when folded right. When it was folded like a paper airplane, you could see the burning twin towers on one side and the burning Pentagon on the other. The plane crash points were exactly the same in the real event and on the 20 dollar bill. No human could coordinate multiple terrorists to fulfull a mint artist's conceptions. After witnessing the 20 dollar bill coincidence I knew it had to be supernatural. I realized then that there had to be forces at work beyond human control.

That is my perception as well. I am not sure if you believe in spiritual matters as I do, but it has been predicted that the person of lawlessness would be revealed. I think it is a spirit that at least in part runs much of the world, and these coincidences are just a manifestation of us becoming aware that it exists and it is currently in charge over us.

The 20 dollar bill anomaly reminds me of that album cover that was made a year before 9/11 which shows the buildings exploding. Have you heard of that one:

and:

Urban Legends

[edit on 13-4-2007 by ben91069]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

That is my perception as well. I am not sure if you believe in spiritual matters as I do, but it has been predicted that the person of lawlessness would be revealed. I think it is a spirit that at least in part runs much of the world, and these coincidences are just a manifestation of us becoming aware that it exists and it is currently in charge over us.

The 20 dollar bill anomaly reminds me of that album cover that was made a year before 9/11 which shows the buildings exploding. Have you heard of that one:

and:

Urban Legends

[edit on 13-4-2007 by ben91069]

whats those two sticks shes holding? looks like one of those things an conductor uses when he/she is directing music. could this picture mean that the whole ordeal was orcastrated? wheres my meds...

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

whats those two sticks shes holding? looks like one of those things an conductor uses when he/she is directing music. could this picture mean that the whole ordeal was orcastrated? wheres my meds...

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Funkydung]

Possibly alluding that it was composed like a sheet of music?

Notice the dude is holding a remote detonator?

I thought at first it was a wallet with a credit card.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Someone at work told me that America is the Dragon with the two lamb horns, described in Revelation, that breathes life into the Wild Beast, which is the League of Nations first and then later becomes the United Nations. The Wild Beast is the one entity that is described with number 666.

Revelation 13:11-15

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The 33 also represents the 33 paralell of the planet, Iraq aka the holy land.

The other thing i found in one of my Masonic encyclopedia's is this

the lil owl

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I never thought that the 33rd parallel line might be the source of why the number is holy. I find it interesting that that the ancient city of Tyre is located on the 33rd parallel line. King Hiram of Tyre assisted King Solomon of Israel in building the Temple. The people of Tyre are known as the Phoenicians who were great sea farers. Then there is the modern day Phoenix, Arizona which resides on the 33rd parallel line as well. What is so special about that location?

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

This icon of Freemasonry has both features of the seals on the back of the dollar bill. The pyramid with the number 33 matches the cap stone with the eye on the dollar bill. The double headed eagle is grasping a sword with Freemasonry and the dollar bill is holding arrows on one leg and holding an olive branch in the other. One eagle has 13 stars above its head and the other eagle has 32 stars under its wings.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.greatseal.com...

You can actually see the Star of David pattern in the 13 star formation.
What is really interesting is the Crown of Royalty above the double headed eagle. What does it mean?

The Masonic symbol has this order and my interpretation at this moment:

1. 33 pyramid (God)
2. Maltese Cross (Jesus)
3. Crown (Princely Rulers)
4. Double headed Eagle (possibly government)
5. 32 stars under the eagle's wings (possibly chosen colonies)

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeaah. Actually your about pretty much WRONG.

Firstly, the Eagle has nothing to do with the Scottish Rite.. in fact the Eagle represents something more sinister lol.

Every imperial empire has used the Eagle.. Rome.. Eagle.. even Hitler used the same Eagle. It represents power and strength. It also represent protection or shielding.

Its also a Christian Symbol.. representing salvation, redemption and the resurrection. How come you didn't put THAT in your post?

It was the symbol of the Roman Legion as well as the symbol for the Kings of both Babylon and Persia..

And if Ben Franklin had his way, and he was a Mason, it would have been a Turkey not an Eagle.

As for the pyramid there are many reasons it could be used. I personally do not know for sure why we would choose to put it on our money..

BUT. It was apparently drawn up as a possibility for our great seal..

If you look at the left hand circle, you will see a Pyramid. This pyramid was not a part of the proposals for the Great Seal until the third committee, and it was not suggested by Jefferson, Franklin, and Adams.

By the way, this seal was actually made BEFORE the formation of the Scottish Rite, by just a few years.

The Latin on the seal reads "In god we trust" ... sinister huh?

Annuit Coeptis .. which means "God has favored our undertaking" Which has long been thought true by many presidents.. Manifest Destiny any one?

Novus Ordo Seclorum literally means "A new order for the world" which is absolutely true..

It does not predict what IS to come.. it tells of what has PASSED .. democracy has changed the world.

So many people look at symbols and expect them to predict the future in some way, but that does not work, at all, the future cannot be predicted. It tell of what has come to pass.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join