It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 dollar bill

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I saw something about this on a show about secret socieites, and honestly
I consider this a case of the human mind seeing something where there is
nothing, that is being able to find a pattern within a random system, much
like how one sees shapes in clouds.

Baah-baah. Your argument is massively flawed. The symbol connecting the letters M-A-S-O-N is not randomly generated shape. To YOUR mind it might look like "nothing", but the great seal IS a masonic design.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Notice what the text says when it is folded like this:

"The Greed States"

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Baah-baah. Your argument is massively flawed. The symbol connecting the letters M-A-S-O-N is not randomly generated shape. To YOUR mind it might look like "nothing", but the great seal IS a masonic design.

Just because you do not likemy argument, does not make it flawed.

I do not see all the letters in the word Mason in that diagram anyways.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The pyramid symbol is meant to point to letters making the name MASON by the original designers. They wanted the pattern to make the Star symbol. Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry says this:

"Measure a corner of the Creation, and multiply that space in proportional progression, and the entire Infinite will multiply its circles filled with universes, which will pass in proportional segments between the ideal and elongating branches of your Compass. Now suppose that from any point whatever of the Infinite above you a hand holds another Compass or a Square, the lines of the Celestial triangle will necessarily meet those of the Compass of Science, to form the Mysterious Star of Solomon."

This was taken from the chapter of the Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Don't forget the little white owl, linkable to the owl-god Molech of child sacrifice (who is apparently worshiped at the Bohemian Grove).

Owls are a symbol of the occult because owls can see in the dark what others cannot.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Don't forget the little white owl, linkable to the owl-god Molech of child sacrifice (who is apparently worshiped at the Bohemian Grove).

Owls are a symbol of the occult because owls can see in the dark what others cannot.

Forgive me, but I'm a bit confused about how you got an owl out of Moloch.

According to Wiki, Moloch (or Ba'al) was a scared bull.

Moloch

I'm aware of the owl on the bill, I'm just not convinced the owl is the primary representation of Moloch.

However, according to some accounts, the demoness Lilith was associated with the owl.

Lilith.

Seriously, it's time to set a few thing straight in the world of conspiracy.

Please check several non-conspiracy sources as opposed to just one before making claims of occultism - just to keep the facts straight.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
OK, I'm confused, where exactly is there an owl on the dollar bill?

I mean there's the eagle, but it does'nt look very owlish to me.

And, saying that this owl was intentially added to the dollar bill, who's
to say it does not represent wisdom, as owls have been associated with
being wise and intelligent.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Google "owl on the dollar bill", iori, I guarantee you it's there.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I looked it up, and honestly I'm not convinced, I even went and got
a dollar bill, and I could not find the so caled owl where it showed it.

From the picture that wikipedia shows, the 'owl' is so tiny, I'd consider
it more of just a fluke.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The dollar bill image looks more like the Star of David, which has six points. The Star of David has five points with a Pentagon (Washington's DoD) in its center.

This site has an image of both Stars with some interesting comments.
old-mage.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
also all the 13's in the back of the $1 bill.

13 bars
13 layers of brick on the pyramid
13 stripes
13 leaves
13 arrows
13 tail feathers
13 letters in E plurubus unum
13 letters in annuit coeptis
13 stars above the eagle, which make a PERFECT HEXAGRAM SHAPE

to go along with the other two.

i dont think people are just making this up with their mind.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic

13 bars
13 stripes
13 leaves
13 arrows
13 tail feathers

I think the amount of letters equaling 13 is more or less just coincidence,
however the others are not that surprising, I mean think about it, there
were originally 13 colonies, and that fact is not a minor one, so it would
make sense to use 13, as it would be an important number in the nations
history.

As for the definite shapes, well geometirc designs generally look better
than randomly chaotic designs.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic

13 bars
13 stripes
13 leaves
13 arrows
13 tail feathers

to go along with the other two.

i dont think people are just making this up with their mind.

The were also 13 original colonies in the Americas when the bill was designed.

Coincidence?

Iori - you beat me to it.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This icon of Freemasonry has both features of the seals on the back of the dollar bill. The pyramid with the number 33 matches the cap stone with the eye on the dollar bill. The double headed eagle is grasping a sword with Freemasonry and the dollar bill is holding arrows on one leg and holding an olive branch in the other. One eagle has 13 stars above its head and the other eagle has 32 stars under its wings.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.greatseal.com...

You can actually see the Star of David pattern in the 13 star formation.
What is really interesting is the Crown of Royalty above the double headed eagle. What does it mean?

The Masonic symbol has this order and my interpretation at this moment:

1. 33 pyramid (God)
2. Maltese Cross (Jesus)
3. Crown (Princely Rulers)
4. Double headed Eagle (possibly government)
5. 32 stars under the eagle's wings (possibly chosen colonies)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Removed post

[edit on 8-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
wot does the date at the base of the pyramid realy stand for?? 1776?

Notice at the base OR foundation of the pyramid on the back of the US dollar bill has the Roman Numerals MDCCLXXVI. Most people just read this as 1776, which it is. 1776 is the year the ILLUMINATI was established AS WELL AS the the birth of Independence of America. But hidden within 1776 is the number 600-60-6, Six hundred, threescore, and six, the EXACT NUMBER GIVEN TO US BY JOHN in Revelation, in the EXACT FORM SEQUENCE HE GIVES by inspiration of the Holy Ghost preserved and purified in the KJV Holy Bible in Rev 13:18,

Several knowledgeable sources have said that hidden within this symbol is the word MASON, and the six pointed Hex star of Remphan (Acts 7:43) or Moloch and Chiun (Amos 5:26) also known as, Lucifer. That symbol actually stands for the kingdom of Lucifer upon the earth. It is an abomination to the God and Father of The Lord Jesus Christ. It stands for the antichrist goat god of the occult better known as Lucifer, Satan, the devil.

read more www.dccsa.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the 1776 also = 666

the letters on the base of the Illuminati pyramid stand for certain numbers. And all those numbers when added up equal 1776, the year the Illuminati formed.

More than one method exists for arriving at 1776. However, there is only one way to arrive at the following sequence. The Babelonian numbering system was used by the Masonic designers of the Seal. That numbering system was not based on ten, but on six. For example, "600" would be 1000, "60" would be 100 and "6" would be 10.

M = 1000 D = 500 CC = 200 L = 50 XX = 20 V = 5 I = + 1

you start on the left side and you add it from the top of the pyramid, to the bottom left, then to the bottom right

no such thing as coincidence.

by believing in "coincidence", you're closing your mind to possiblities.

what is coincidence?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Didn't someone say that it is no coincidence that Washington D.C. is between the states of Maryland and Virginia. This being the governmental seat of the entire United States of America. It was implied that The Virgin(Virginia) Mary(Maryland) gave birth to a new child which would rule the nations with divine backing (Revelation 12:1-6). The US Government was beget by the Knights Templar to be this promised child in order to fulfill bible prophecy as they saw fit. The use of the star of david would indicate that the founders wanted to be identified as the seed of David and given the authority as rulers with Christ to shepard all the nations with an iron rod.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
It was implied that The Virgin(Virginia) Mary(Maryland) gave birth to a new child which would rule the nations with divine backing (Revelation 12:1-6). The US Government was beget by the Knights Templar to be this promised child in order to fulfill bible prophecy as they saw fit.

Interesting connection between those two states. I fully believe that there are 3rd party members running the show for a long time who see fit to carry out a predestined order to the world. I used to not think of people this way, but I now believe their is a seperate class of humans who are messengers/angels who must carry out the will of a divine inspiration. How we accept it determines our fate.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If America "rules the world", we sure as hell are doing a piss poor job in Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join