It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 dollar bill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
has anyone seen this on the back of a 1 dollar bill?
ive uploaded 2 images.

my apologises if this has already been discussed

[edit on 7-4-2007 by nimonic90]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: ATS Handbook – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh no I have a bad feeling about this

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
haha. yep so do i.
i meesed that right up

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Oh no I have a bad feeling about this

hahaha.... i wonder what it could be! the anticipation is killing me!

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimonic90

I think this is your connection, check out her tattoo on her hand:

From this thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimonic90
has anyone seen this on the back of a 1 dollar bill?
ive uploaded 2 images.

Dear friend,

Do not bother wasting your time here. You will find no closure on real questions. These toe-tipping, hand-shaking fools will do nothing but scoff at you.

haha. yep so do i.
i meesed that right up

No, they messed up. They have created so many rules here that it's hard to post anymore without breaking one.

You want the truth?

We have a system setup under Roman Cannon Law and Alex Jones will not even allow on his show those who would cover this in detail and speak truth about the Vatican, Jesuit conenctions. If you cannot trust Alex Jones for covering up for the Vatican by not showing what else he saw while at Bohemian Grove, then how in God's name, could you trust anyone here at ATS and including myself also?

Ask yourself one simple question: Who owns this dollar bill with the symbol you ask about upon it? Not the people of the United States of America!

Sweft
U2U me if you want to understand more. Don't waste your time here. It is this urgent at the present moment that no more time be wasted.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sweft- I would like to hear more about what you know.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Might I suggest a nice skunkworks thread to hear all about Sweft's theories?

This thread is about the symbol found on the dollar and, oddly enough, Helen Mirren's hand. Double upside down "v", discuss.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Scroll down halfway and watch this video: geoffrt.quotaless.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

But when the Jesuits came to Prague, the Nepomuk worship had long been widespread; and the idea of canonization originated in opposition not to the Hussites, but to Protestantism, as a weapon of the Counter-Reformation - though his cultus was also intended to supplant Hus in the hearts of the Bohemian people.

You are being double-crossed. Serious research does not include fear-mongering and Alex Jones does just that by showing his GIANT OWL but he just happens to miss the most important part on the Catholic Nepomuk. He cannot claim to not want to discuss RELIGION when he discusses Satanic Owls.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by sweftl337]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweftl337
Scroll down halfway and watch this video: geoffrt.quotaless.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

But when the Jesuits came to Prague, the Nepomuk worship had long been widespread; and the idea of canonization originated in opposition not to the Hussites, but to Protestantism, as a weapon of the Counter-Reformation - though his cultus was also intended to supplant Hus in the hearts of the Bohemian people.

You are being double-crossed. Serious research does not include fear-mongering and Alex Jones does just that by showing his GIANT OWL but he just happens to miss the most important part on the Catholic Nepomuk. He cannot claim to not want to discuss RELIGION when he discusses Satanic Owls.

Can you please elaborate on the catholic religious ceremonies at the grove? Ive heard it was a satanic cermony.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Can you please elaborate on the catholic religious ceremonies at the grove? Ive heard it was a satanic cermony.

let me again suggest you start a new thread on this topic. you are, effectively changing the topic of the thread.

strange symbol?
dollar?

talk

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
just incase now 1 has noticed, if you follow the black line.... it spells mason

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by hikix

let me again suggest you start a new thread on this topic. you are, effectively changing the topic of the thread.

strange symbol?
dollar?

talk

ok, if you wanna start a forum for him go ahead. This dollar bill stuff is old hat.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Might I suggest a nice skunkworks thread to hear all about Sweft's theories?

This thread is about the symbol found on the dollar and, oddly enough, Helen Mirren's hand. Double upside down "v", discuss.

I would recommend this current thread for the tattoo.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have not seen that, but I have seen the one with the twenty dollar bill and the wtc with smoke above it.

Here is where you can get instructions to create it.

www.digitaldreamsss.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Where is your money going?
Bush dollars

Church lady says
:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What strikes me most about the dollar bill the the level people will stoop to get their hand on more of them.

But of course, that has nothing to do with the thread so I'll change gears:

The bill was designed by artisans, no doubt, with masonic connections.

Why does everyone feel it's a conspiracy?

No one complains when an artist signs his or her name to a painting.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The "Bush Dollars" chart is interesting. So much so, that I thought I'd do a list for my own money (I don't have the artistic skill to do a chart
)

Let's see...my money goes to:
The President of the U.S.
George Bush Sr.
Bill Clinton
Every member of the House and the Senate
Governor Janet Napolitano
The memebers of the Arizona House and Senate
And that's just my taxes.

I also have financial links to CitiGroup, Wells-Fargo, and the Chase financial group.

Exxon and BP get some of my cash, so I've got links to Big Oil, and to Haliburton.

I own stock in a half dozen different companies, and some of that same stock is owned by Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and the Rockefeller family.

I even have ties to Beatrice Foods and Cargil Corp.

Man...I must be a real insider...and here, I thought I was just a middle-class, middle aged fellow trying to pay the bills

Back on the original topic, though, those lines on the back of the dollar don't spell out "MASON". Look at them in order...Let's start with the "M" and move
Clockwise - "MONAS"
Counterclockwise - "MSANO" Closer, but still not there
Following the upward pointing triangle, then the downward pointing one gets you "MN ASO" or "MN SAO".

Now, if you get to pick the letters in any order, you can, of course, get the word "MASON". Then again, you can also get "ON SAM"...proof positive that Mr. Adams did, indeed, cover the bar tab for the Constitutional Convention?

This isn't to say that there isn't Masonic symbolism on the dollar, but picking letters off the Great Seal and rearranging them to taste is stretching the point until even Reed Richards would be whimpering.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
there's more than just the masonic symbol.

it makes 2 perfect hexagrams on both sides of the seal

also when u put both sides of the seal together they make this.

the eagle and top half of the pyramid line up perfectly

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I saw something about this on a show about secret socieites, and honestly
I consider this a case of the human mind seeing something where there is
nothing, that is being able to find a pattern within a random system, much
like how one sees shapes in clouds.

Even the individuals who believed in secret societies and such that they
talked to considered it to just people seeing something where nothing
was intended to be.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>