It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Hell? Girls Chant "Kill Him" as Gang Stabs Boy To Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people. This is just sick.

Girls chant ‘kill him’ as gang chases schoolboy then stabs him to death
Stewart Tendler, Crime Correspondent

Seven teenagers were questioned by police yesterday after a 16-year-old boy was chased by a mob and stabbed to death in a London street lined with £1 million homes.

The murder is the fifth involving black youths in London in the past few weeks.

Witnesses say that teenage girls egged on the attack with shouts of “Kill him, kill him” before the victim, named last night as Kodjo Yenga, was surrounded. At one point Kodjo raised his arms to fend off blows from sticks. The suspects being held include four 13-year-olds, two 15-years-olds and a man aged 21.

Last night police sources said that Kodjo had been a “nice lad” and a promising A-level student who had never been in trouble with the police. His family live in North Kensington close to Ladbroke Grove. He was a student at St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College in North Kensington, West London.
What the hell?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OMG ---What is WRONG with PEOPLE today. This is so pathetic!!!!

People just needs to STOP this. STOP hurting each other. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Time for a new order

They kill someone, kill them

They steal from someone, take all they got

They rape someone, publicly execute them

They commit a crime against another innocent in relation to racism,ie based on the person's race, sex, religion, etc, kill them

They torture someone, give them their own medicine then kill them ( I think torture is wrong, but if they do it, they might as well feel what they did)

They committ genocide, kill them

Carry out the punishment regardless of who they are, how old they are, what their sex, etc is, old or young, etc.

If it was that way, less of this crap would happen.

Am I wrong? Who doesn't agree?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I totally agree. If you MURDER in Wait or RAPE no matter who you are, then death immediately should occur within 30 days. Not put up for years.

It seems we have way to many different punishments for the Criminals, depending on who they are.

The rich is punish different from the poor. Blacks from Whites. It should make no different who you are. If you committed the crime you should be punish the same way.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Time for a new order

They kill someone, kill them

They steal from someone, take all they got

They rape someone, publicly execute them

They commit a crime against another innocent in relation to racism,ie based on the person's race, sex, religion, etc, kill them

Oh,that's coming soon enough. I just don't know that it is going to be exactly what we hoped for.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
I totally agree. If you MURDER in Wait or RAPE no matter who you are, then death immediately should occur within 30 days. Not put up for years.

It seems we have way to many different punishments for the Criminals, depending on who they are.

The rich is punish different from the poor. Blacks from Whites. It should make no different who you are. If you committed the crime you should be punish the same way.

Kill them IMMEDIETLY. And to anyone who committ a crime and is already in jail,,, kill them even quicker. Cuz they got nothing to lose, so ESPECIALLY kill the prison rapists and killers, even if they seriously injure an inmate. I don't see why not.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I read the tread title and just knew it that would be England. It really is a sad state f affairs here at the moment with all the roaming violent thugs with knives. London is far worse than anywhere else though and is getting worse as these gangs 'compete' to get a rep. This country has a serious problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And they say gun control fights crime, heh, the people just get a different weapon, and the good guys can't defend themselves. Even worse, the bad guys will still have guns, the good guys won't.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I read the tread title and just knew it that would be England. It really is a sad state f affairs here at the moment with all the roaming violent thugs with knives. London is far worse than anywhere else though and is getting worse as these gangs 'compete' to get a rep. This country has a serious problem.

Well, part of the problem that England and United States both have is that we have basically invited anyone who pleases into our nations.... While I applaud England's restraint when it came to this last episode with Iran, one should really examine the reason for the restraint. It certainly wasn't because England fears Iran, it is because it fears what the growing Islamic faith would do in England if they were to lash out at Iran.

Now, some may think that this is an unrelated issue. Uh, not really. When one examines the influence diverse cultures have on another society, it becomes clear that it's not always positive. This is a clear example of kids from diverse cultures mingling and developing ideologies that are contrary to accepted norms in the rest of the society.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Totally agree, this is one reason I moved back to Cornwall 3 years ago after spending 15 years in Birmingham.
In my town, you can walk around having a chat on your mobile.
You can go out til the late hours and actually walk home without any fear or nervousness.
you can walk around with cash in your hand
you can do loads of stuff that you just can't do in Britain's cities

I think that one of our main problems is the nanny state that we live in, where teachers aren't supposed to say "you're wrong" and where parents can't discipline their kids, which in part we're having to live with because of all the social workers who grew up in the 60's - permissive culture is no good unless you have some kind of basic moral and ethical framework underpinning it.
We've indoctrinated our kids (not in all cases) into a mollycoddled state where they don't believe they can do any wrong - "it's not me, I'm just a product of my environment".
I think we should learn from new york and have a zero tolerance policy, get some cops back out on the street, and start to give kids some structure, instead of trying to over-protect them.

This thread is a sad indictment of youth (and other) culture in modern britain.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Kill them IMMEDIETLY. And to anyone who committ a crime and is already in jail,,, kill them even quicker. Cuz they got nothing to lose, so ESPECIALLY kill the prison rapists and killers, even if they seriously injure an inmate. I don't see why not.

While i believe that the punishment for most crimes these days is way too lax this just will not work. There have been many instances of innocent men and women who had been convicted of serious crimes later being released once new evidence had come to light. Particularly a couple of convicted rapists who have been cleared due to tests on dna evidence collected at the scenes of crimes many years ago.
How would you reconcile immediately killing someone for a crime you believe they committed and then finding out later that they had nothing to do with it. Thats not justice.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Find better ways to collect evidence, then we can punish effectively. until then we are still using old methods. reverting back to the old nitroglycerin tests against the Irish, they were highly inaccurate yet many people were sentenced to jail for 30+ years.
i agree though that these people should be bumped off as soon as possible, lets start with the ones who have been properly convicted. Take them to a shack in the middle of nowhere and blow them up

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ah, but I didn't mean that
I meant if it was gauranteed the person did the crime, if he admitted it or if he was caught,, of course. I do , in no way, condemn the killing of a person before he is 100% found guilty. But throwing them in jail (hell) and getting beat up, raped, or killed, is even worse. Man, when will technology finally be able to quickly find guilty people?

So there you have it, I am a fair person and want only fair life for people. And the rules I mentioned I am ready to follow ( and accept the consequences if I break them ) ( you shouldn't even mention rules or punishments if you wouldn't want them to apply to you)

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
That's really pathetic. What a world. It's the mob mentality, bloodthirsty little children can be seen as prone to delusion and fantasy. Same with their twenty year old ringleader.

The not so distant case in British Colombia of the gang of girls who beat another young peer to death, revealed their obsession with blood and crip gangster lifestyles as promulgated by the media. They were a bunch of suburban girls whose sole aim in life was to appear as glamorous and tough as their idols in some supposed fantasy street life....streets not something on the outside.

The law isn't supposed to be about punishment, it's supposed to be about justice. When society emulates and idealizes horrible violence constantly in the media, it shouldn't be such a surprise that people sometimes act it out in inappropriate ways.

One example I find particularly telling is when NWA started with their overt misogynistic lyrics of 'push the bit*h down and rape her up the a**' type thing, it shortly exploded into a popular brand of lyrical style. However, when one rapper came out with a song about shooting cops, there was such an uproar it was censored. The murder and degradation of policemen is not as socially acceptable as the constant rape of women in lyrics. It never exploded into a popular lyrical style.

In a better world, it wouldn't come to that. One has to be very careful and critical of what one reads, etc.

Garbage in, garbage out.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
o god this is so wrong im so mad...those girls deserve to live a miserable life and die from some hideos disease DIRTY *****

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I csnnot believe that happened!! Kids today get everything they want, and look what happens? I think parents should be able to punish their kids, and should, back in the old days you never heard of kids doing things like this.........if they spoke out of turn just a look would be enough to make them behave, much less be threatened to get the belt!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
you people are terrible and no different than the mob...kill someone for killing someone else....let the person being chased kill them in self defense...my god the killers are humans too....you cant kill off all your problems...what if you got blamed for a murder you didnt commit...than 30 days you would be dead and I wouldnt help you...this is why I am an anarchist

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, part of the problem that England and United States both have is that we have basically invited anyone who pleases into our nations.... While I applaud England's restraint when it came to this last episode with Iran, one should really examine the reason for the restraint. It certainly wasn't because England fears Iran, it is because it fears what the growing Islamic faith would do in England if they were to lash out at Iran.

theres always someone that brings in the immigration card,
also what does this topic have to do with Iran?

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
News today.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Two arrested after fatal stabbing

LONDON (Reuters) - Police were questioning two teenagers, one aged 13, on Saturday after a 14-year-old boy was stabbed to death in east London, the latest murder involving young people in recent weeks.

The dead boy, named as Paul Erhahon, and his 15-year-old friend were found with stab wounds by police officers on Friday night near a block of flats in Leytonstone after being attacked during a confrontation with a large gang of youths.

They were taken to hospital but the 14-year-old died while his friend is in a critical condition.

"We understand a large group of youths were involved in an incident in the foyer of Gean Court, a block of flats in Langthorne Road, during which we believe the two victims were stabbed," Detective Inspector Matthew Horne said.

"It is believed they then managed to stagger the short distance to nearby Crownfield Road. A number of youths were seen running from the scene."

Detectives arrested a 13-year-old boy at his home in Leytonstone shortly after midnight and a 19-year-old man in north London at about 5 a.m. They are both in custody.

The murder follows a number of other violent, often gang-related murders involving teenagers.

Adam Regis, 15-year-old nephew of Olympic sprinter John Regis, was stabbed to death in an east London street last month, just days after 16-year-old Kodjo Yenga was knifed to death in west London.

In February, three teenagers were shot and killed in separate incidents in south London, sparking intense political debate about violent crime and gang culture among young people.

Hmm.... This speaks for itself really and reinforces my previous post.

I hate to say this, (as to perhaps come across in the wrong light) but I suspect that this could be racially relevant. We'll see what has to come though...

This makes me feel sick. There is a serious problem.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I totally agree with Russian Soldier. At our school (just to show an example) there was this little kid getting beaten up BAD by about 4 other guys. Me and my friend came up to them we asked 'what the f*** are you doing!?!?!' their answer was 'He's not alowed to come near our group' So my friend an I umm pushed them off, got the little kid up, he ran away. Then the other 4 kids tried to jump us but they weren't strong enough . I got a 2 day out of school suspension but it was worth it.

Just to go back on the subject, even the girls that were chanting 'kill him' should be punished ; get a group of buff girls to take them on in a circle while other people are screaming 'kill them' . Noone may help them, the buff girls stop when the other girls are really beaten up. That will teach them.

I know I am extreme, but I care about everybody, and for people to learn, you sometimes need to take extreme measures. I am nice guy, but if you piss me off, leave before I give in.
lol

-Jimmy-

<<   2 >>

join