It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evere Hear This Story???...........with link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I remember this story from a while back and thought that some of you may find it interesting, very vivid description of the event within the following link. I am curious to hear your thoughts on this one.

www.odisealink.com...

Peace, Mondo

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Broken Link my friend

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Dis,

The link has been changed and is now working...thanks for the heads up!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
To all readers, I was just posting this because of it's believability at the time. It has since been proven that Dr. Jonathan Reed (not his real name) produced a hoax. It's interesting that at the time when this story hit Coast to Coast AM, it caused widespread panic around the alien/UFO believers community.

Anyway, still like to hear any thoughts or updates, Peace...Mondo

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The photos of the 'artifact' and that black thang ring a bell...and I'm sure I've seen that dog before. (LOL)

I have the feeling that this story goes back a decade or so because it's not immediately familiar, but it's been out there.

In passing, though, as part of a discussion after previewing the new film 'Fastwalkers', Stephen Bassett made the comment that these craft aren't just flying around sightseeing..."They're working." Somehow, that's about the most chilling comment I've heard on the subject.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Fake if you ask me.
1/ The picture od the dog is a photochop
2/ That gold thing is fake
3/ They are visiting the following countrys, England and the UK(They must not be very good at geography, because England is part of the UK).
4/ The alien=LOL
5/ The probe/spacecraft is obvious CGI(back ground looks like it's from starwars episode6)

[edit on 4-4-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
To all readers, I was just posting this because of it's believability at the time. It has since been proven that Dr. Jonathan Reed (not his real name) produced a hoax. It's interesting that at the time when this story hit Coast to Coast AM, it caused widespread panic around the alien/UFO believers community.

Anyway, still like to hear any thoughts or updates, Peace...Mondo

Yeah, when I saw this on "Otro Rollo" a couple of years ago, I said this is it, we have him, we have captured an alien!
Then it turns out to be a fake.
Makes me want to go out an catch me one of those.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This guy is quite a con artist and if you do a search you can read his entire sordid story.

He fooled allot of people for a short time.

new topics

top topics

join