It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ann coulter too extreme?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I like people that speak their mind and she most definitely does.
I'd like to know what the Intelligent people here at ATS think.
Crazy, out spoken. right on? whats your take on this women? I think i know what the lefties are thinking, but id like to know.

mod edit,spelling in title

[edit on 3-4-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

mod edit, spelling/punctuation in title

[edit on 4/4/2007 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
here's what i think about her

anyone that would say this

Bill Clinton "was a very good rapist"; "I'm getting a little fed up with hearing about, oh, civilian casualties"; "I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning.
- From the New York Observer, January 10, 2005

is a moron

not only is she committing libel (it was in print) but she's advocating the use of nuclear weapons on North Korea

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
While I think she has the the right to free speech. She is more that extreme, she is rude and crazy. Calling Edwards a f*g**t just because she disagrees with him is just elementary, and offensive. But like i said before she can say what she wants, she just should be surprised when she gets hit in the face with a pie (iwhich happened in Indiana and the University of arizona)

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
She's a right wing extremist shock jockey with a big mouth, and no brain. She doesn't THINK before she opens her mouth, and she thinks she has a divine right to audience.

I am surprised that no-one has smacked her one, really lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Three words can describe her very well: Female Howard Stern.

She is obnoxious, and seems to pride herself on her ability to first charm, (she is not a bad looking broad), then eviscerate her prey with her acid comments. She is not full of herself, she is full of *%^&

The only problem I see with her, is that she knows nothing, and is unable or afraid to admit it. Her inept views about Canada are well known, and I take everything she says with a pound of salt.

Other than that, I am certain she is a really nice female shock jockette.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
The only problem I see with her, is that she knows nothing, and is unable or afraid to admit it. Her inept views about Canada are well known, and I take everything she says with a pound of salt.

I remember reading about how she argued with an interviewer on Canadian TV, saying that Canada had entered the Vietnam War on the U.S.'s side. Sheesh. She actually argued with him and he was just dumbfounded.
She is a hate-spewing fascist with no regard for people, no compassion and no intelligence. She really doesn't know anything and worst of all, she lies in her columns. She has no regard for the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ann Coulter is a genius!

She knows just how to rile up the Democrats like no one else can!

So what if she got something wrong about Canada. I mean, come on, it's Canada.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ann Coulter, well, are we sure she's not a man?

Anyways, I respect that she has the right to say whatever she wants,
regardless of how much I disagree with it.

That said I would'nt mind if she had an 'accidnet'.
Hmm, Vinnie owes me a favour..

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Ann Coulter is a genius!

Spoken like a true redneck. You do know that our guys made it to New Orleans first to help, well you know, the ones your president forgot. Argue if you like, but your own people left them to suffer in the mud for days. Over a year now, and some still are. Oh yeah, c'mon, it's just the United States - I forgot.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Ann Coulter is a genius!

yes, because egging on a group of people is a skill requiring such genius.

she's gotten a lot more than that wrong.
like my quote of hers about clinton, calling him a rapist. that's called name calling and defamation.

ann coulter is just a bigot that wishes america to return to a time when you could get rid of the people next door by claiming that they're communists

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
hahah thx for the reply folks. whats funny is she also reminds me of howard stern.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think she's simply a shock artist. Not everything she says is true and not all of it is false. However, the more attention she gets the more outrageous her comments become. That is a pretty good indication that her along with people like Bill Maher and others are just in it for shock value.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I think she's simply a shock artist. Not everything she says is true and not all of it is false. However, the more attention she gets the more outrageous her comments become. That is a pretty good indication that her along with people like Bill Maher and others are just in it for shock value.

i wouldn't compare her to bill maher, he actually has some level of articulation and knowledge of his own ignorance (which he regularly acknowledges) while coulter will just talk out her rear about anything if she can warp it to prove her own political agenda.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, Let me ask this. is it all lefties that disagree/bash her? here on this thread. Or are there some republicans, bashing to? i sorta like her, she is one crazy chic. but im also rep. so anyway

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
She's very good at what she does....dehumanizing her opponents with insults.
She's never boring.
They sacked Dan Rather and gave us Anne Coulter.

What's that you said about free speech?

[edit on 2-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
actually, a lot of what ann coulter said falls into categories that aren't covered by freedom of speech.

defamation is NOT protected under freedom of speech.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
actually, a lot of what ann coulter said falls into categories that aren't covered by freedom of speech.

defamation is NOT protected under freedom of speech.

Depends on how you interpret the 1st amendment, it may not explicitly
state that it is, but it does'nt necessarily say it is'nt either.

Personally I think all speech is protected, though the consequences are
another thing altogether.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Friendly reminder, we're discussing Coulter, not impersonating her. Please refrain from circumventing censors, calling other members names, etc.
Remember, Courtesy is Mandatory.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
--My problem with her is that she personally attacks people for no reason. Do any of you remember when a group of 9/11 widows who critisized the govt. and she said they were “self-obsessed” and ''enjoying their husbands' deaths. "( I mean i have may theories on 9/11 including the fact that the passengers were CIA) but to say something like that just because you disagree with them is heartless, whe she could easily said."I disagree with them and their views because...."

BTW---was that censor thing directed towards me? sorry i was trying to think of the best way to write what she said w/o actually writing it. I shoulda just said the f-word or something. My apologies.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by C21H30O2I
Well, Let me ask this. is it all lefties that disagree/bash her? here on this thread. Or are there some republicans, bashing to? i sorta like her, she is one crazy chic. but im also rep. so anyway

I am a moderate conservative and generally either vote Independent or Republican. I can tell you she is nothing but a shock artist.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join