It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China Order Forces To Highest Alert As US Forces Mass On Iranian Border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I was looking at what else WhatDoesItMean.com had to offer an I found this. It says there was a massive Tsunami in the Indian Ocean and the U.S. ordered a media blackout on it. I believed the article about China and Russia's build up. I no longer do. This site is full of crap.

Here is the link to the Massive Tsunami story...lol:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well I guess its fuu fuu dust then....I hope

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Whatdoesitmean is not a good source at all.

Unless there is corroborating evidence this is nothing more than scaremongering from the folks of that site. Something they do almost on a weekly basis.

In that same site they claim there was a 7.9 ocean quake in Somalia and caused a "massive tsunami". The only thing that is true is apparently there was a tsunami, and three people are missing or dead in Somalia because of it, but nowhere have I found evidence to corroborate that claim about a 7.9 ocean quake.

In the original story there is nothing about a "massive tsunami" or that it was caused by a 7.9 sea quake. The folk at whatdoesitmean exagerated the real story...

www.bernama.com.my...

The folks of the "whatdoesitmean" site tend to exagerate and even make up news.

[edit on 29-3-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
I see these two words ----Sorcha Faal

That is all I need to see .........

Ditto.

That not a news source.
Moving this to SkunkWorks.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I personally would like to see how we fare against a mediocre Russian Navy. I personally think we would cut through them like butter.

The Chinese are have been looking to ivade that little country for years, they just want the $$$.

The Iranians are screwing up with the Brits. The Brits have some of the the best Special Operators in the world. I wouldn't be suprised to see them free the sailors way before we ever invade.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I gotta agree with Blud Ridge on this one; I'm ready to get out of college, get a career going, family, kids that thing going, not go to war and kill or be killed by some man that I don't even know, or have anything against. Being from the US, I think we should do what Robin Williams suggested: "Other countries don't like us, so lets take all our troops out and protect our own nation". Doubt it will ever happen though...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If enough people believe in something, there is a very good chance of a self fulfilling prophecy. The laws of attraction and belief.

Originally posted by Infoholic
I personally have strong religious beliefs, and according to the Bible... the times at hand are not a very good one, to say the least.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Guys and gals... let's settle down. This is not being presented by any international news sources. Sounds scary I agree, but let's be real here - what is the real source of this info? Sorry but I'm not biting on this one...

You spoil sport.

I for one cant wait for the world to start afresh, minus a few billion of those arrogant, ignorant, greedy, self indulgent, short sighted, destructive animals that roam freely unabated at the moment.

We could all do with a bit of naturism..

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It reads Sorcha Faal, as reported to her Western Subscribers; that says it all. Plain and simple it is another one of his lies, yes I said his; Sorcha is a pen name for David Booth. Yet another conspiracy theorist wannabe enough said send this one to bed real fast.:Lets see now what was his accuracy rate lst time I looked Oh that's right Zero

[edit on 3/29/2007 by shots]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well like I said in another thread, I thought the point of a "sneak attack" is to take your enemy by surprise. Wouldn't you think that massing your troops on the border with said enemy days or weeks ahead of your sneak attack sort of defeats the purpose?

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
I for one cant wait for the world to start afresh, minus a few billion of those arrogant, ignorant, greedy, self indulgent, short sighted, destructive animals that roam freely unabated at the moment.

Wether you were kidding or not, I whole heartdly agree.
We need this war, to wipe out all the materialistic bs mankind has created.
Religion, Currency, Corporate profits... our morales have been lost and if destroying 2 thirds of this planet is needed to get us back, then im for it.
Wether I survive or not, its clear the murderous, corporate sons of biatches have control. like it or not my friend, im going to be seeing you in a trench shortly.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Welcome back Chop!!

Hope the hiatus recharged your batteries!!!

[edit on 2007/3/29 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just remember that if everything starts over we are going to go thorugh everything over again... Everything. Think about how much worse things have been. Starting over may not be the best idea.

As for the article, why don't I just walk through the food stores lines and read the headlines while I pass by? Maybe if this was true, maybe we would stop at a point where a realize what we are doing to eachother.

Russia maybe has nuclear weapons that nobody even knows if they work or not and the US will be able to pick up on making little toys. If the US was to switch over and focus on war there would be enough jobs for everyone left over here to find work. Don't you know? An all out war could be the best time for an economy. During WW2, the toy companys we know today were making guns.

If an attack on Iran ment war with Russia and China then the US already knows.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I personally have strong religious beliefs, and according to the Bible... the times at hand are not a very good one, to say the least.

Especially when the worlds biggest retard believes that and is the one who will try continue the supposed prophecy by invading Iran.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin
I was looking at what else WhatDoesItMean.com had to offer an I found this. It says there was a massive Tsunami in the Indian Ocean and the U.S. ordered a media blackout on it. I believed the article about China and Russia's build up. I no longer do. This site is full of crap.

It looks like that story is real if you google it.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by badw0lf

Wether you were kidding or not, I whole heartdly agree.
We need this war, to wipe out all the materialistic bs mankind has created.

Sorry but that annoyed the crap out of me. materialistic? So your sitting on your COMPUTER with your INTERNET CONNECTION in your HOUSE becuase you have to? yes they are all essential non materialistic items.

As for the previous quote, "destructive animals that roam freely unabated at the moment."

You want a war! you complain about destructive people yet you want a war! what the hell! As for all the other adjectives you described people to be you can honestly sit there and say your none of the above.

The crap some people come out with just gets me so angry sometimes!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well it does not take too much intelligence to know that we are in deep doodoo reguardless "how" this plays out. The war has already begun and the biggest stakes are the complete controll of American soil. Instead of buying your kid that next wii game console start thinking in terms of buying guns to protect what you should already have in stores to protect that precious kid. Remember that Martial Law and gun controll have to come before they can put us in those Russian operated Military camps. I for one think it is trouble on the rise. The reason it feels like more of the same is because its all staged and bs at the highest levels.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Things are defiantly getting crazy with the Iran situation though. I think we are in the calm before the storm right now. I don't see how the problem is going to solve itself. the UK and Iran have both made what seems to be there final offers.

Iran: Wants UK to admit they were in Iranian waters. To solve the situation.

UK: Wants the hostages back yesterday. And will not budge.

There is no way in my opinion to solve this problem with out a confrontation.

I just saw this ATS article too. Look what Iran is now accusing the British of.

Here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey

Originally posted by digitalassassin

It looks like that story is real if you google it.

You really need to check dates. That was the 2004 tsunami in those google stories, and most of them are from January of 2005.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRidge
Being in my early 20's I was looking forward too the whole graduating college and starting a family thing...not war, famine, and despair if you get what I'm saying.

It's these old rich guys.

They want to rape the planet and kill everyone just so they can feel like they accomplished something before they die.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join