It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China Order Forces To Highest Alert As US Forces Mass On Iranian Border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The important thing right now is the safety and return of the 15 sailors. Is there anybody here who doesn't believe that the sailors are being subjected to coercion of some sort? I noticed that the female sailor was so thoughtfully "given privacy" which means isolation in my book. I'm not saying she was hurt or threatened but the impact of separation, isolation, uncertainty and fear is probably very powerful. What videos I saw of the sailors together came after Faye's confession. Reward maybe?

I don't believe that they are being tortured so please don't anybody go there and start on Abu Ghraib etc.

I just think that before we start heading for the fall-out shelters, let's pray for the well-being of those sailor's who were just doing what they were told to do.

Iran wants to take the moral high-ground soap box and divert attention away from their nuke situation. They love poking the West in the eye (and they've been successful IMHO) when they can and saw another op to do so. I think that the Iranians will milk it then release the 15 with great fanfare announcing how well they treated everybody.

However, nobody really knows so that's why we pray for these people and hope that further damage gets done to anybody. I, for one, don't consider anybody expendable.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
First of all let me say that I have no doubt China and Russia are concerned with the situation in Iran. But please, please, please pay attention to where you are getting your information This source is bad at best and I don't think its even worth bringing to these boards. If you get a story from a real news organization, by all means, post it here. I don't give this source any credibility.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Russia and China both has interests with Iran, no doubt with that.
I will question the source however, I do not feel that China and Russia will risk world war III over Iran.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I really question that Russia would "secure" sea-lanes" for China.

Where are all of these "massed" troops coming from? A US military that is "stretched" and "over-extended"? We are trying to get 21,000 troops for the Baghdad surge and the media crawled all over that. Are these supposed to be current force levels that are being re-deployed and only Russian "spy" systems notice this? Highly unlikely to me!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I will question the source however, I do not feel that China and Russia will risk world war III over Iran.

I agree, no way. Both countries have their own troubles with Islamic fundamentalism, the only ties they have to Iran are economic and if they are assured they will still get Iran's oil I'm sure they could care less about Iran's government, everybody is out for themselves and they surely wouldn't sacrifice their countries and their goals to save Islamic hardliners. It's just out of the question. Politically they will oppose all that we do regardless if we were airlifting puppies to lonely kids across the world, they would demand we stop. But behind the scenes I'm sure things are different.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
The 15 hostages are expendable and not really worth bothering about.

They are soldiers after all.They will be released in due course.

We dont want to see more Americans dying in a large scale conflict for 15 foreign prisoners.

what a nice person !!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
LoL dont the idiots realize that even if the US had a media black out, there are people,like me that dont get their news from the local media.
I get news from all over and I have people from different countries on my MSN as well lmao..
By the way, its common for islamic people to separate the women from the men.

Originally posted by digitalassassin
I was looking at what else WhatDoesItMean.com had to offer an I found this. It says there was a massive Tsunami in the Indian Ocean and the U.S. ordered a media blackout on it. I believed the article about China and Russia's build up. I no longer do. This site is full of crap.

Here is the link to the Massive Tsunami story...lol:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Chinas troops ordered to highest alert eh? ...... wonder if this has something to do with it?

United States Sanctions China! Just in!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Kronos, if you are referring to that sham of a website as a reliable non-american media source, you really need to rethink some things. Look at some of the other stories on that website. I have no issue with fringe news organizations, but sites like that one hold zero credibility whatsoever

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It does seem like a world war is being engineered, similar to the first world war where UK, France and allies declared war against Germany because a Serb shot an austrian. That war was staged by the NWO just as the next war with Iran is being staged. Whether it wil escalate to other countries beyond USA, UK and Iran we will have to wait and see.
As one poster said, things are loking tense now. I would add that things are tense in USA now also, much of the population have had enough and much of it have learned about 9/11 and want action. I must imagine a war with Iran would be too much for many people, What are the chances of some sort of mass rallies, a revolution of sorts against the NeoCons happening in USA, any thoughts on it those living stateside?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
MOSCOW, March 27 (RIA Novosti) - Russian military intelligence services are reporting a flurry of activity by U.S. Armed Forces near Iran's borders, a high-ranking security source said Tuesday.

"The latest military intelligence data point to heightened U.S. military preparations for both an air and ground operation against Iran," the official said, adding that the Pentagon has probably not yet made a final decision as to when an attack will be launched.

He said the Pentagon is looking for a way to deliver a strike against Iran "that would enable the Americans to bring the country to its knees at minimal cost."

He also said the U.S. Naval presence in the Persian Gulf has for the first time in the past four years reached the level that existed shortly before the invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

Col.-Gen. Leonid Ivashov, vice president of the Academy of Geopolitical Sciences, said last week that the Pentagon is planning to deliver a massive air strike on Iran's military infrastructure in the near future.

A new U.S. carrier battle group has been dispatched to the Gulf.

The USS John C. Stennis, with a crew of 3,200 and around 80 fixed-wing aircraft, including F/A-18 Hornet and Superhornet fighter-bombers, eight support ships and four nuclear submarines are heading for the Gulf, where a similar group led by the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower has been deployed since December 2006.

The U.S. is also sending Patriot anti-missile systems to the region.
en.rian.ru...
-----

possibly russia may have gone on alert ......

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
background check on the source;

RIA (Russian Information Agency) Novosti is a Russian press agency based in Moscow. (Russian: Российское агентство международных новостей "РИА Новости")

The agency's clients include the presidential administration, Russian government, Federation Council, State Duma, leading ministries and government departments, administrations of Russian regions, representatives of Russian and foreign business communities, diplomatic missions, and public organizations

en.wikipedia.org...

note;

The main criteria of RIA Novosti’s information services were the combination of promptness, objectiveness, authenticity and its own opinion regardless of the political situation.

It's clients are pretty legit, especially the departments of the Russian government. I feel it MAY be trusted.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You dont even understand what im talking about do you? The guy said that another Tsunami hit but the US was under a media black out, implying that we dont know about it. lol nvm im not going to explain, figure it out.

Originally posted by brigand
Kronos, if you are referring to that sham of a website as a reliable non-american media source, you really need to rethink some things. Look at some of the other stories on that website. I have no issue with fringe news organizations, but sites like that one hold zero credibility whatsoever

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Woow, another apocalypse ! Give it some credibility, like a link to CREDIBLE news agency ( no, not you Fox News people and Al-Jazeera are not invited )

It's awesome to see how people bite this story...of course we'll kill each other within a decade, that's why I enjoy every moment I spend free. But the sooooo good description of what's gonna happen is funny. War is everything but predictable. The morning you wake up without thinking about it is the morning you'll see an atomic mushroom by the window.

Meanwhile, I still have a big backpack filled with safety stuff, like medication, food, water and vitamins (along with a 9mm ) to keep me alive for a few days when it happens, just to see if it's worth living in the post-war world. GET READY , hahahahaha

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The USS Stennis was ordered to the Middle East back in January over the Iranian nuclear program standoff. It has been supporting operations in Afghanistan, but moved to the Gulf for a two day exercise with the Dwight Eisenhower. The USN wanted to take advantage of having two Battle Groups in the same area to exercise them together. It doesn't happen often, so it was a good opportunity for them.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRidge

I hope the possibility of an military confrontation between Russia,China,Turkey, and the US/UK is just fuu fuu dust. What are all of your thoughts?

Blue Ridge

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't think it'll be much of a confrontation if it does turn into something other than sabre rattling. If something more occurs, it'll be more of an oblieration than a confrontation. I don't really see the US going into a ground, air, or naval combat agains Russia & China. Surely it would turn nuclear if there were too much conflict.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm a guy and I think women should be in charge of all the governments of the world. They are more compassionate than all these bloodthirsty male leaders.

I do not want to see a world war 3 and I'm sure the majority of citizens in all countries do not want to either.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Im going to copy a post of mine from the other thread titled "EU ministers put pressure on Iran"

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Because I think it may be of relevance here to and may contribute to this debate/discussion. Thankyou -

Dont get me wrong here, Im nor saying this hostage situation is any good at all, far from it, but don't you think that it is a little too convinient for the US to have british (read EU) troops kidnapped rather than only US troops?

Say for example US troops were kidnapped and taken hostage by Iran - then it would be only a USA/Iran situation.....correct?

But by having British troops being held hostage, the entire E.U gets dragged into this situation and a possible confrontation down the track unless resolved. So the US would have a much larger ally willing to go into battle against Iran.

Putting more petrol into the fire for Russia's arguement that an attack on Iran will become a clash of civilisations......an East versus West War!

What are the remote possibilities that certain elements within US intelligence orchestrated or helped these abductions occur for the greater good of their perverse cause?

Correct me if Im wrong here but didn't Reagan negotiate with Iran to hold the US hostages in the early 80's a few weeks longer until he got into office to release them to make himself look better than (I think it was) Carter, and show the public what he could do that the previous president couldnt?

If they could negotiate secretly then why couldnt they do it now? And isnt Ahmadinejad the same guy involved in the original hostage situation in the 90's? albeit he was a student leader then or something like that..........

which makes me think that there is also the possibility that Ahmadinejad might also be a US - CIA puppet like Bin Laden and Saddam who were sponsored in the past to the benefit of the US at that particular point in time and then relegated to an axis of evil now that it may or may not suit them.

Makes you think does it not?

As a previous poster mentioned, we are witnessing the orchestrated engineering of World War 3 infront of our very eyes. The difference with this and other previous wars is that the populace is far more intelligent, enlightened, than before and we understand what is happening. All sides are working towards this "Final Battle" because it falls into place for the NWO to be implemented. The pace of change has accelerated and the brakes dont work.

Many of you here have heard of Albert Pike. He was a mason/illuminati who planned 3 world wars and how to orchestrate them in the 1870's and so far it has played out -

www.sspx-schism.com...

In 1859, Albert Pike, who was fascinated with the idea of a one-world government, was chosen to coordinate Illuminati activities in the United States. He said they needed to create a political party that would keep the world fighting, until they could bring peace. Pike said it would be done

"with tongue and pen, with all our open and secret influences, with the purse, and if need be, with the sword..."

The following is the direct quote from Albert Pikes plan's of how the third world war will be orchestrated-

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Now add the following occurance into this Mid-East "fruit-salad" and you can see that each side is being controlled by hidden forces like pawns in a chess game -
www.ynetnews.com...

Saudi foreign minister Prince Saud al-Faisal said Tuesday that if Israel rejects the Arab peace proposal, its fate will be determined by the "lords of war."

And finally - titled" was the British-Iranian hostage Crisis staged?"
www.prisonplanet.com...

It all makes you wonder......

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
wow thanks for that info Melbourne_Militia.

I think we need to do everything we can to speak up on this and bring this to the attention of the public. Posting videos that explain this on youtube is a good way to get attention, outside of the corrupt dogmatic mainstream media.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Saudi foreign minister Prince Saud al-Faisal said Tuesday that if Israel rejects the Arab peace proposal, its fate will be determined by the "lords of war."

And finally - titled" was the British-Iranian hostage Crisis staged?"
www.prisonplanet.com...

It all makes you wonder......

I was just about to post an almost identical post to yours there, had it typed out and all, until i checked thru the thread again and saw yours, was going to quote about the 3 World Wars Pike mentioned. Pikes predictions may have been forged, it can't be known for sure he made those (to my knowledge) but it is known that somebody made those predictions in 1925 at the latest, so that is before WW2 and before Hitler. I will add Pikes prediction of WW1 & WW2.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

So even if Pikes letter was a forgery, it did surface in 1925 at the latest whic means somebody made a very accurate prediction of what would be central to WW2. You have already added his WW3 prediction. If you look at the situation in the world today much of the tensions are between Israel and its arabic neighbours, and it could very likely be the central starting point of WW3. Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that this war may not be far off.
news.yahoo.com...
onlinejournal.com...

Is the stage being set for USA/UK/Israel and Allies v Iran/Russia/China/Arab Nations, with the war in Iran being the kickoff for the global nightmare. Tensions are certainly rising and with asshole Bush & Blairs nightmare-nuclear-diplomacy handling of the situation it looks certain to get worse rather than better

[edit on 30-3-2007 by golddragnet]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join