It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photos Extremly Close Up, 2006

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have been up to my eyeballs in work on the business end of ATS (huge things are coming
) and have utterly neglected this thread, for that I am sorry.

I mistakenly though Jeff Ritzmann had posted his conclusion here and now I see he hasn't (he's been under alot of stress in RL too).

Jeff told me over the phone that he has an RC model that he filmed a couple years ago that is identical to the images in this video. That's all I know.

I suggested that Amber post in Jeff's forum for more info, hopefully Jeff will have time to post his video here (he has access to our upload space) at some point in the near future for all to see and draw their own conclusions.

I'll send Jeff an email alerting him to Amber's post and this situation right now.

Again, sorry about getting distracted but it's been one hell of a month on the business front.

I would also like to point out that people who make broad brush statements about this being a "hoax" are truly displaying their ignorance, there is no evidence what so ever that this is a hoax.

It is highly likely that Amber saw these bizarre lights from afar not realizing what they were (if they are in fact an RC model) and filmed them thinking they were an UFO. I don't recall Amber ever stating she was an aviation expert or anything of the sort.

If one were far enough away from one of these models it would look exactly like a "ufo" that's what they were built for.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks Springer for the update, really appreciated, I know you must be really busy.

I do have a few things to add in here, but its kids bed time, so i'll come back later and add my thoughts on this.

I really appreciate you sending Jeff a mail, I really would like to hear from him and investigate this model aircaft theory further.

many thanks again

Amber

UPDATE:

Posted on Jeff's forum as Springer suggested:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To contact me direct: [email protected]

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Ambergambler]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That's all a bit of an anti-climax. I'd like to know where I could look at the film of Jeff's RC model which is identical to the craft shown in Amber's pics.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Question to myself:

1. Is there a silent flying RC?
2. Could we all have watched this for 45mins and not realized it was a toy?
3. Can RC planes stop motionless in the air?
4. Can the battery of an RC last for 45mins?
5. Could an RC fly in total darkness, following the contours of a hill at extremely low level?
6. Could night-lights on a bee/flying wing or bat RC be programed to switch on and off independently?
7. What would be needed for someone to pull this stunt off and fool us all?
8. Do I think it was an RC?
9. Could one of the witnesses, an RC enthusiast be wrong when he told me there was no way it was a model?
10. Could two/three fly in formation in the dark so close without crashing?
11. Could it come so close to me and yet I still couldn't identify it?
12. How could it hear and locate us on the hill?
13. Why have there been no other photos from that area of this type. In fact no other sightings like this. Would a hoxer only go to that effort once?

questions, questions.......

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowyfoe

And heres a quick question, are those blue spec's in the background of the photos stars? I've never seen that on a camera around here!

I think that is just the usual "raster" you get with a digital camera in the dark.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think all those questions need answering, Amber. I'd like to know what other folk think. Where have they all gone?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wanted to add to this, that the day after out sighting there was a lot of military activity over Adams Grave. The following night, I got a call from someone who was up on Adams Grave and could see a helicopter right over him, this helicopter then flew to a near by car park and almost landed, flashing its light on cars and people and then returned to circle Adams Grave again. This is just one of the odd things that happened after that night!

Here is an audio interview with one of the witnesses to this sighting, this interview is 17 mins long.

uksoundlabs.com...

Also I suddenly thought it would be good if I gave you a bit of information about the area (Wiltshire) and Adams Grave.

Wiltshire has since 1966 been a "UFO hotspot", and to date still remains a place with a massive number of UFO sightings.

Most of the crop circles happen here, and researchers from all over the world come here to investigate.

Over the last fifty years thousands of people across Wiltshire have recorded seeing strange sights in the skies - and in many cases the same pulsing lights hovering above one town have been witnessed by hundreds of people.

With the army based on nearby Salisbury Plain, Warminster is well known as a military town. This gave rise to the theory that visitors from outer space could very well have been mistaken military aircraft.

But believers shrugged off this theory believing that the military were one of the reasons Warminster had been chosen for visitations.

Here are some links of multimedia files, from audio clips and video features to photo galleries, maps and plans reflecting mysterious Wiltshire:

www.bbc.co.uk... --- Media
www.bbc.co.uk... ---- general information
www.apra.org.uk... ----- Sightings

A sighting 6 days after ours, look towards bottom of page:
Witnesess: Mr. and Mrs. Beake

www.bltresearch.com...

Another sighting at Adams Grave area a few years before 2002:

www.bbc.co.uk...

After our sighting we were asked to talk at a conference in wiltshire, we declined, but gave the pics to them, they discussed this at the conference. This conference was visited by UFO reaserchers from around the globe.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

This video was taken at the exact same area only a few days later, there is a better version where you can see the ball of light, I just can't find it:

Google Video Link

this video was taken the next morning, and again its a helicopter, what was it doing there?:

There is more, but i'll add it later.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Ambergambler]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Adams Grave is certainly an interesting little hill. If you're looking on Google Earth, it's at :
latitude :51°22'10.18"N
longitude: 1°50'23.69"W

That White Horse just to the West is pretty cool as well.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A response from Jeff.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amber-
My apologies for taking so long to get back to you. I've been absolutely swamped at work, and it's left me zero time for literally anything else.

As far as my comments about it possibly being an RC vehicle, at first blush it does appear very similar to those type of toys and even the light colors are the same on some models. The RC craft usually moves quick and spins, leaving trails no matter what shutter speed youre on.

The main reason I havent had more then a cursory look at them has been time constraints, and the quality of the images themselves. Out of the "from camera" folder, one shot is really the only one I can see anything interesting on. That would be DSC00191

In that, I can barely make out what looks like some sort of structure off the lights right edge, which might (and it's a big might) lend towards this being a delta wing shaped, or boomerang shaped vehicle of some sort. However, due to low light and overpowering grain, I cannot make that leap to say whether it defintely is or not. It's very sketchy...VERY.

In your post, in the "my impressions" montage, it looks somewhat similar to the very top impression.

I purposefully didnt read your account of seeing this, so I'd not be trying to see what you might see in these photos. In instances where the quality is not real great, impressions and forethought can lend to false conclusions.

So, end result for me is this: The pictures simply dont have enough information to make a conclusion as to what it is. It could be a large delta winged craft, or something as simple as a delta wing kite rigged with LEDs. I just dont know, and the photos arent telling me enough to make any determination.

Looking thru your post, I dont believe you faked anything, and that you legitimately report what you saw. (As far as I can tell from an internet interaction) However, the photos just dont contain enough data for me to make any conclusion as to what it was. One out of the sequence is interesting, but thats about as far as I can go due to lack of data.

~JR

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Ambergambler]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi Jeff

Thank you very much for the response, I read everything you said and I thought you were very fair, I can't disagree with you at all. Obviously as I was there, the photos will always look different to me

In light of that, I suppose there really isn't anywhere else to go with this, its been ascertained that I didn't hoax them, and that from what everyone can tell the likely hood is that I am recounting exactly what I saw, and what I saw is shown in the photos.

It feels funny to me that people can see things like this, and in there hearts know what they saw, but in reality it makes no difference, what then is the point?

Thanks to everyone for all the comments and ideas, however challenging they were. I have enjoyed being part of ATS with you all

Cheers
Amber
x

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join