It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of NWO candidate Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There is no difference between the Bush's and the Clinton's. They have been friends and have dealt with each other through illicit business ventures for over 20 years. The two words Republican and Democrat are only illusions of change. Both of these dictorial families have NWO on their minds not the USA.

Hillary will probably be the next president because it's been planned that way by the corporations and bankers who funded the Bush's and Clinton. If she wins the primary election she's a shoe in since Americans voted in democrats to do the electoral voting for 2008. So, I just want to say that no matter what the non-sworn opinion polls lie and tell you about her being the popular choice of most Americans hoping you will vote like a sheep vote for anyone but Hillary that day.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Tipper11. I was just wondering if you had any links proving your claim that the Bush family and the Clinton family "have dealt with each other through illicit business ventures for over 20 years."

Im not saying your wrong, would just like to read up on it if you have anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
She is not the Manchurian candidate.

Anyways, I think she will do just fine, her husband would be a good guy to fall back on for experience.

Did I just say that?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The only reason people will vote for her (despite that with electronic voting - it really doesn't matter..) is because: "Oh I'm going to vote for her because I think it's time we had a woman as president!" *cough* Ignorant moron alert *cough* That's a terrible reason to appoint a leader! And I know thousands of people will feel this way.

How can democrats vote for her? She was the leader of the Young Republican chapter of her school! She wrote a paper which stated how great she thought some marxist guy was. She worked on the Wal*Mart board of directors planning on how to ruin small business owners. This, and she's obviously evil to the bone.

Like the original poster said: Democrats = Republicans. Let me let you in on a secret... it's and ancient military technique and it's called Divide and Conquer.

- Who is this bowing to Bush?
- Is it this guy?

[edit on 3/21/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I pretty much agree with all you say tipper11. There is only one party - the NWO party. The Dems and Repubs are on the liberal and conservative wings of that one party. Even the media is in on it. We can go to the polls and vote on their hand picked candidates so no matter who is elected, the NWO wins. We can also vote on whether to expand city hall by 2000 sq feet, whether to increase sales tax by a penny to fund a project, but not on if we should close our borders. While CNN is reporting about gays in the military, the vanishing of Natalee Holloway, and leaky roofs in VA clinics, Congress and our presidents are quietly selling out America to the NWO and giving power to the UN.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

"It is to the sacred principles enshrined in the UN
Charter to which we will henceforth pledge our
allegiance."
- G.H.W.Bush, speech to the UN, Feb. 1, 1992

"The world can therefore seize the opportunity (Persian Gulf crisis) to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."
- George Herbert Walker Bush

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.."
- Bill Clinton USA Today, 3-11-93, page 2a

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals, to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
- Henry Kissinger, quoted in "Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POW's in Vietnam"

"God sent me here, I’m doing his duty."
- George W Bush

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." - George W. Bush, Governing Magazine, July 1998, CNN, Dec. 18, 2000 and Business Week, July 30, 2001

"The constitution is just a goddamn piece of paper."
- George W. Bush, Nov. 2005, Capitol Hill Blue

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hillary will never win. She's a shoe-in. Set upon in place to ensure the continuation of the Republican party. There hasn't been a time within recent history during War that Republican's were not in charge.

I know I am not looking forward to her dues in campaign posters. Silhouette or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Bush and the Clinton family go back before the Iran-Contra affair. But Iran-Contra is the easiest to connect the two togeather with.

Back when Clinton was governor or Arkansas, he allowed and covered up the massive shipments of coc aine that arrived in Mena, and the gun shipments that went out to the Contra's. Part of the legendary Iran-Contra affair which as headed by the CIA and the Bush Family.

Google; 'Mena Connection'
Google; 'Sibel Edmonds case' for more insight into neo-con drug and arms running scandals.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I loathe and HATE Hitlary Clinton!
She is as phony as a three dollar bill!!! Anyone dumb enough to cast a vote in her favor ought to have their heads very carefully examined to ensure that there is even a brain in there. I just remember one statement she made back during the Whitewater fiasco and that did it for me. It was, "What!?!? They can't subpoena us, WE are the President of the United States!"

I still can't believe that the people of NY were dumb enough to elect a person who hadn't even lived in their state for a full year to represent them!

I would seriously have to consider finding a new home-country if this woman were ever elected to our highest office.

top topics

join