It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax the video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Has ATS or anyone else ever have a UFO Video Hoax contest? I'm curious, and if not, would people on ATS be interested in having a contest to see who can create the best believable and most realistic UFO video.

I'd like to see the talent, I know people can photoshop a ufo so I'm not all that interested in pictures, what I'm interested in is good quality video stuff. I don't care what you use or how you do it. What I'm mostly interested in, how long would it take you, how dedicated you are to making it convincing, and if it stacks up to all the other videos that I suppose are hoaxes, you have to at least beat the existing videos that are out there already. I can't fathom fanboys making a hoax video, convincing and clear, all that easily. I can't fathom the hoaxer scrapping the work involved just to release a less than a minute clip with out taking credit or turning it into some sort of return, like a contest.

So, is anyone interested in participating?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't think we here at ATS need to condone nor sponsor any hoaxes whatsoever. We already get enough of them without having a contest to see who can make the best one. Youtube would be a much more suitable place for things like that IMO. Besides, ATS can't sponsor a contest that by its very nature violates the T&C.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There was a thread with a sort of contest a while back, i entered.

I can't find it now, but i'm sure it was something like 'The art of UFO video forgery' or something similar, even though it isn't turning up on search.

Basically, it was a thread about why people would want do to do it, which ended up as a thread to see who could make the best UFO hoax video.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Dont do it, People have enough problems trying to sort things out in their minds. in my opinion,A hoax contest is a waste of time.

top topics

join