It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Hints" Of John Titor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just finished watching some film called "capitalist conspiracy' and viewed some startling information. The film seems rather old made in the 60s or 70s, but a lot of the information they spoke about still applies today. It was basically a film on how there is a bank conspiracy to control all the monetary sources in the world, and they discussed how the federal reserve is privately owned. Well anyway, they were discussing a book disguised as a novel which revealed the NWOs plans. I'm not sure the book name, but they recited certain passages from the novel and it said something in the lines of

The government will deliberately weaken the country, until civil war emerges. At the point when civil war breaks loose, only then can government can form a dictatorship.

WOW.......maybe this John Titor guy is on to something

I will also try to get that book title for everybody

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I feel he's real. Put yourself in HIS position. Would you even be remotely caring what people at this time thought if you were from the future? I know I wouldn't. The sheer fact that I showed up was doing them a favor---which is how he was acting.

Plus, see how things are. I can see a Civil War starting in 2005, depending on this next election and Diebold.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I dont necessarily think John Titor is a time traveller.

For myself, his predictions for Australia pretty much showed me he was a hoaxer. Apparently Australia is going to repel a chinese invasion.......... yeah right. Only if they land in the wrond spot on the coastline. Our armed forces arent strong enough.

However, I do find some of his predictions intriguing.

His story does resemble the plot of a book called " Alas babylon" though, right down to names and places.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Are the Olympics still being played in your time?))

As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

only one way of finding out....

some of me wants to believe john titor, i also think many websites have grotesquely corrupted and misconstrued his predictions, thank you ktpr for presenting authentic evidence

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I feel he's real. Put yourself in HIS position. Would you even be remotely caring what people at this time thought if you were from the future? I know I wouldn't. The sheer fact that I showed up was doing them a favor---which is how he was acting.

Plus, see how things are. I can see a Civil War starting in 2005, depending on this next election and Diebold.

wow...you never knew? or were my previous posts supporting anti-repugnancy that insignificant

do some research on John Titor, it's not too late yet..try and find out who he was, and how he came to be what he "will be" if u catch my drift.
also, i wont mock you stating that we should find him right now if possible....apparently no1 knows who he really is, and John Titor was his pseudonym..if he is, in fact, real..then undoubtedly he is still a child as we speak, this child lives in the U.S...does that narrow it down?

this child will also experience some really bad wars, but will possibly survive(one hopes).
ah well Colonel, do some research on the matter while you're at it please...agreed that you might try to debunk at first sight and butt horns with his predictions, i skipped that phase

note, something the sources KTPR dont show:
John Titor used the terms WMD before 2001, does that strike any1 as a little strange?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The spooky roundabout statement:
"Suppose I tried to explain a jet engine to someone in 1911?: of course includes the number 911. Did anyone notice the pattern analysis there.

Yup, spooky. But then again 911 is a very common term, as an emergency number, except when Homer Simpson became the grand poobah and discovered the right number was 912 if you really need help, especially if you are a "Stonecutter."

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
Are the Olympics still being played in your time?))

As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in in 2040.

only one way of finding out....

some of me wants to believe john titor, i also think many websites have grotesquely corrupted and misconstrued his predictions, thank you ktpr for presenting authentic evidence

The olympics may be cancelled this year, because of all the terrorism talk it would be the perfect target for a terrorist attack, think about it.

For those who want to figure it out for themselves, here's a list of his predictions.

UNIX BUG - 2038
New Constitution - 2020
NWO Killed - 2020
Russian Strike - 2015
Untold Events - 2012
New World Gov - 2011
Female President? - 2009
Full Civil War - 2008
Last Olympics - 2004 until 2040
Civil War Starts - 2004/5 to 2008 - Not Yet
One More Pope - No Date Given - Not Yet
100K Killed - No Date Given - Not Yet
Mad Cow in US - No Date Given - 12/23/2003
China in Space - No Date Given - 4th Qtr 2003
NO WMD in Iraq - No Date Given - 3rd Qtr 2003
Gulf War II - No Date Given - 2nd Qtr 2003
Reduced Rights - No Date Given - 2002 To Present
Middle East
No Arm No Legger - No Date Given - 09/11/2001 To Present

My Personal Observations:
Gulf War 2, NO WMD, Mad Cow in US have happened. I do not believe that China has got into space yet. not sure about reduced rights, but if you take a look at your constitution and ammendments you realize theres been a lot of rights "reduced". Though a lot of them have been "reduced" for awhile. Gay Rights are big. Gun Control goes against Article 2 "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. " Also our privacy. We have a right to privacy and in 2002 computer privacy was starting to get taken away and still is. No Arm No Legger, im not sure about that. 100K killed could mean anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

[You have Howard Dean who is trying to change the democratic party into an almost extreme left wing group and has backing of many people. Then you have Bush who is almost as conservative as you can get for a politician and the arguments between the two parties altogether seem to spread alot of hatred between their constituents.

It cracks me up when I hear this. Howard Dean is so NOT extreme left wing. That's Dennis Kucinich. Dean is not extremely left wing. He's left and mad and but he's not extreme in my opionion. In fact, he and George probably have a lot in common with their born again/evangelical Christian affiliation.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

wow...you never knew? or were my previous posts supporting anti-repugnancy that insignificant

do some research on John Titor, it's not too late yet..try and find out who he was, and how he came to be what he "will be" if u catch my drift.
also, i wont mock you stating that we should find him right now if possible....apparently no1 knows who he really is, and John Titor was his pseudonym..if he is, in fact, real..then undoubtedly he is still a child as we speak, this child lives in the U.S...does that narrow it down?

this child will also experience some really bad wars, but will possibly survive(one hopes).
ah well Colonel, do some research on the matter while you're at it please...agreed that you might try to debunk at first sight and butt horns with his predictions, i skipped that phase

John Titor used the terms WMD before 2001, does that strike any1 as a little strange?

I hate to bring AHNOLD into this...but in the Terminator movie...isn't the guy who came back named John. Is there any correlation between John titor and the supposed Sarah Conner of terminator. Just wondered.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
LOL i was thinking the same thing!

just watched termnator 1 last night....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
well....if you think about it....

T-erm-I-na-TOR

hahaha
)

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

I hate to bring AHNOLD into this...but in the Terminator movie...isn't the guy who came back named John. Is there any correlation between John titor and the supposed Sarah Conner of terminator. Just wondered.

He's told Pam his real name. He's admitted that it was a fake name. and to be honest, I would make a fake name too on a web forum, knowing that people would be researching you and trying to figure out who you really were. In the process if the figured it out they would know your phone number and address.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekpacIsAlive

I do not believe that China has got into space yet.

Found this for you. I thought the date was October 10th, but it appears that it was October 15th. Or maybe that was just when he returned.

Anyhow:

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk

Originally posted by DerekpacIsAlive

I do not believe that China has got into space yet.

Found this for you. I thought the date was October 10th, but it appears that it was October 15th. Or maybe that was just when he returned.

Anyhow:

www.abc.net.au...

thank you, I was not sure. I thought I heard something about that somewhere but wasnt sure. I was also told that they tried sending a man to space but the rocket blew up.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
He also said that some great advancements were made in cancer research using a virus to "eat" cancer cells. I remember very recently hearing on the news (CNN or Fox News, I dont remember which) that scientists (I believe in Japan) had started testing a virus (genetically enhanced) which would destroy cancer cells, while leaving normal cells untouched. They were just starting testing in lab rats. This was definately within the last year that I heard this, as I have only been at my current residence for just slightly over a year.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It should be clear to any body who has frequented this or any other similar site that a legitimate coup d'etat took place with a Bush victory in the 2k election.

There have been a lot of dead bodies in this country since then by questionable motive and circumstance (eg Paul Wellstone, leading microbiologists, etc).

Americans ARE IN A FIGHT FOR THIER SURVIVAL RIGHT NOW.

YOU NO LONGER POSESS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

YOUR GOVERNMENT IS A DICTATORSHIP.

Whether John Titor came from our future or happy hour at the local bar, he is right about one thing.....

America is at WAR with itself right now........if you disagree you just havent picked sides yet.

www.cloakanddagger.ca... (the BEST source for intel before it is news)

cloakanddagger.ca...

cloakanddagger.ca...

If it matters I dont have any problem accepting Titors' story as truth, in fact we travel time every day.........we just do it very slowly.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudx
www.cnn.com... Didn't John Titor menton something about a mad cow disease becoming an epidemic or somthing? Not only that, it is also almost 2004 and if a terror attack occurs, it might cause a civil war.

Yes, Titor said mad cow would become a real problem. It has. I also think that this government will stop the election process. This is what will start civil war.

I dont know if he's a real time traveler, but things are definately looking like he said. Who knows, he might even be a disgruntled government insider (?)...who knew whats coming down the pike...

I like the idea of a time traveler, though. I wish he'd come back.
John, are you out there?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Unless 2/3rds of the US Army just disappears, any "civil war" would be extremely one sided (if the war is against the US government).

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
of course its possible (though not likely) that the military leaders of this country could become divided as well, contributing to a civil war between enraged civilians

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wow, who dug this up?

John Titor stated that the war would "start" in 2004, but probably possibly wouldnt be noticed until as late as 2008. It is quite possible when you think about it.

Actually, it (World War III) started in 2001 (Sept 11th to be precise)...
We just haven't officially named it yet.

A civil war in America is pretty ridiculous though... First thing that'd happen is shutting down the internet and phone system, which would destroy any rebels organizing. Those that managed to do so anyways, would then be facing an army with satellites capable of reading license plates, thermal imaging, etc. Not to mention tanks, air support....etc. Ridiculous.

The only way is if there was a major schism in the military, but even then, with the established chain of command in the modern military, it's naive to think that any factioning would/could take place in an organized manner, if even at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join