It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Theocrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow! I have just read this entire online book and very very interesting...
Quite alarming!

Has anyone ever heard of this?

War in Heaven

I feel this is a must read for everyone, even to consider this. I say this because of my experiences this year, I had a simple faith and belief in god, but since the spiritual attacks on me by 'the god I prayed to', I have done an about turn and no longer 'blindly' believe.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
When I read this, it just seemed to make sense. I have never understood what the deal was with the sacrifice of animals and other sick rituals.

A. Remember Satan in Milton’s “Paradise Lost” saying, “Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven”? The Theocrats are spirits with great knowledge and psychic power. They are a sort of ruling class on the astral plane, and they don’t want to give up their power and privilege by reincarnating.

The nourishment that disembodied spirits receive from living people as radiant psychic energy is not enough to sustain them by itself. This is why all non-Theocratic spirits reincarnate within ten to fifty years after physical death: if they don’t, the astral soul starts to degenerate because of a sort of malnutrition. The astral matter that makes up its tissues can’t regenerate itself properly and reverse the effects of entropy. So the choice is reincarnation or illness, insanity, and death.

The Theocrats have found an alternative to this, but it is an evil one: cannibalism. They use their telepathic powers to hypnotize spirits less highly developed than they are; then they attach the silver cord to them just as if the other astral soul were the somatic soul of an infant. They can draw out enough energy this way to sustain themselves on the astral plane indefinitely, but the process destroys the other spirit.

there are dead Christians who think they are in Heaven, sitting around the throne of Jehovah “eternally singing his praises,” when they’re really just his slaves and possibly his dinner as well. Now you understand the real significance of “Holy Communion.” As practiced in Heaven, there’s nothing more unholy.

There’s a terrible irony to the Christians eating the body of their god during life, and then having the process reversed after death. Only it’s not funny, because in Heaven, the cannibalism is no longer symbolic. It’s real.

excerpts from chapter here

And this is why these spirits on the astral plane need sacrifices,they need the souls to feed on to survive and gain power:

If there is an abundance of human astral souls at a low stage of development in the astral plane for the Theocrats to recruit or feed upon, Theocratic bands tend to grow larger and larger, making the creation of new Elementals more common. Right now, Earth has more Elemental spirits than it ever had before in its history. And this is a very dangerous situation.

If Theocratic spirits and Elementals didn’t exist, the massive cycle of poverty and over-population which now afflicts the majority of the inhabitants of this planet wouldn’t exist either. Political radicals are partly correct when they blame First World greed for Third World poverty, but economic imperialism is itself just another effect of the same root cause – a Theocratic plot to swell the Earth’s population to the point where massive die-offs occur.

excerpt from here

The second stage of Theocratic religion involves mass human sacrifice and usually cannibalism on a large scale as well. The Aztecs practiced it until about five hundred years ago, and some of the ancient Middle Eastern people did also, starting about five thousand years ago.

The third stage of Theocratic religion involves mass animal sacrifices. Although they prefer human souls, Theocratic spirits can nourish themselves off the astral souls of lower animals to some extent.

The reason that second-stage Theocratic religion practiced mass human sacrifice was to supply the Theocrats with a constant food supply.

excerpt from here

Its all just sick and twisted.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying, dear Nat...but please don't let other people's incomplete understandings cause you to stop trusting your God.

Trust God.
He will never let you down.

Their god(s) are the product of their own incomplete understandings and attempt to fill in the holes with imperfect human logic.

We all do that - we cannot help it. But when we continue to trust God and keep our 'expert' opinions about God to ourselves (or at least express them as opinions with a disclaimer instead of selling them under the auspices of their own personal right to God's ultimate united truth) then God will straighten all our misunderstandings (crooked paths).

Think about when something catastrophic happens - an Act of God or Nature's wrath - same thing either way....

many animals die all at once.
many people die all at once.

It is carnage and could surely be described (on one hand) as a mass sacrifice! But is it?

If it is not, then what is it?

If we think God is mad maybe we might call it something negative and even perhaps get angry or hurt - even disappointed. If we are round about his throne, in Grace, then we will call it something positive and not fret too much about.

We must ALWAYS remember that our God is not mad at us EVER. WE do get mad at ourselves....but HE is NEVER mad. He is so gentle and loves us unconditionally. God is love.

Don't forget. I love you, Nat!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
I understand what you are saying, dear Nat...but please don't let other people's incomplete understandings cause you to stop trusting your God.

thanks Queenannie, perhaps this is an issue of trust, but, I have never understood why an animal needs to have its throat cut and offered.
You know when you read something and it hits home...? When I read this, it just rang true for me. Who has the right to kill animals? Or people for that matter? Even Abraham was going to sacrifice his first son to God. WTF? That is insane. Barbaric. And then God said, its okay matey, just joking!!!!!!!!

Rituals, sacrifices are depraved/evil and so when I read that evil spirits needed souls to survive and also the issue of canabalism mentioned in the bible...who do you think the bible is referring to? Obviously, those on the astral plane, theocrats, elementals etc.

And doesn't is seem to fit rather too well, that the evil spirits make pacts with humans on Earth? Hitler comes to mind!

Their god(s) are the product of their own incomplete understandings and attempt to fill in the holes with imperfect human logic.

I dont know about you, but my understanding is incomplete and I don't have all the answers. I have a lot of questions though. I just won't accept the atrocities/murder indoctrinated in the bible as 'the big picture' or the OM.

then God will straighten all our misunderstandings (crooked paths).

Will God? How would we know the path we are on is crooked or has been corrupted? He allowed Adam and Eve to be deceived and die by the serpent.... it was only after they died, that God explained it to them.

People's beliefs preserve them. Their belief may be incomplete or have glaring contradictions but people believe it because it preserves the individual. We believe in the fluffy stuff because we need to in order to make sense of life.

I reject all forms of sacrfice and cruelty and so if God asked me or I was expected to kill to offer up the goods, I wouldn't, then I would commit a sin? Obviously, it would be....

God would not be pleased with me and would I be cursed, doomed?
Would I automatically, be considered evil for not obeying God?

It's such a big contradiction.
Thou shalt not kill, but kill your 1st born and offer it to me?????????

Just crazy. imo I feel the taking of another life, whether that be an animal or a human is evil, period!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

First a little prayer taken from the” Book of the Law"

External Source

"Worship me with fire & blood; worship me with swords & with spears. Let ... blood flow to my name. Trample down the Heathen; be upon them, o warrior, I will give you of their flesh to eat! ... Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child. Mercy let be off; damn them who pity! Kill and torture; spare not; be upon them!. ...rich fresh blood. The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what."

I just read this on another thread.

Hidden Agenda - Attack on Christianity

Is it possible to take this out of context?
I can't see how.

The thing that frustrates me is that this issue of animal/ human sacrifice is committed by both sides. What an irony!
Bible and The Book of Law.

It also seems to me that many people in their chosen faith turn a blind eye to this. Just focus on the fluffy stuff. And then say, oh God is good and its all part of the OM and he will save me! God is protecting me from evil cos I commit evil and offer up a dead animal.
I will pretend that all the yucky barbaric stuff is not in the bible and live, breath 'Jesus Saves'....

And I even commit my heart to God so he can eat me and use me for any purpose God choses, cos that is how best I may serve my God.

oh no! This is blasphemy. I am sinner!

[edit on 11-3-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the post NJE777,

I never could explain why the God of the old testimony and the God of the new testimony seem so different. One was using Fear and the other Love.
They were separate entities.

It may also explains why we are all sinners even though we were made in God's own image, (feeding from one's off springs? seen it in nature) and why someone else would see a need to sent Jesus to come and free us or to die in our place for our "sins."

IF this was true, it might explain why the God of the old testimony required such obedience/worship and did not seem very concerned with our immoral behaviour (wars, suffering, etc. etc.) nor our enlightenment as a species, so long as we obeyed it, multiplied and remained as sheep. Which could explain why Gay human behaviour are viewed as a threat.... (bad food behaviour, farmers dislike gays in a food herd.)

It may also explain the concept of heaven, hell and most importantly reincarnation, why the religion does not mention reincarnation and why souls cannot remember their past lives as this would be the best way to learn from ones mistake and reach spiritual enlightenment faster.....

Why some enlightened souls would choose to reincarnate back into the flock to try and steer the flock away from the wolves.

Other topics include, why the aliens beings are so interested in our souls and unusual tales of soul collecting machines to process souls.

Ouch.... If this is true, then we are in a lot more trouble then we know. I am beginning to see how everything is connected.

So maybe that is why some benevolent aliens are so reluctant to free us form our cruel existence, they are messing with the food source of another entity, which could be considered very bad manners in a universal context.

This is like a version of the movie "The matrix", only those who know of its existence, have a chance of escaping the farm.

If this is really the red pill, looks like I may have swallowed it... any chance that I can regurgitate out and take the blue pill instead? When it comes to being the food for something else... maybe ignorance is a blist.... Naaaa... I can take it!

Thanks again for the information NJE777, It seems quite a logical explaination for an alternative theory if proven true.

I think some mainsteam religions may get very very angry with this theory...... even more than darwin's......

[edit on 24-3-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Thanks for the post NJE777

Your welcome!

They were separate entities

Yes, I reached that conclusion too.

It may also explains why we are all sinners even though we were made in God's own image, (feeding from one's off springs? seen it in nature) and why someone else would see a need to sent Jesus to come and free us or to die in our place for our "sins."

If the Father, The Son and HS are one...if we were to apply that to the old and new testament, just seems to me that God sent 'himself' to die for our sins, out of an act compassion/redemption for himself Oh wow, that might be way out there but there is something to it.

But upon reading some of that material, it appears Jesus was deceived. Thats a lot to take in.

why souls cannot remember their past lives as this would be the best way to learn from ones mistake and reach spiritual enlightenment faster.....

Yes, I have given that a lot of thought myself. I read this info after reading the gospels of Adam & Eve. Those are not included in the bible but those books definitely raise the issue of reicarnation and give a 'time' limit of punishment/sentence. Just more to consider, I guess.

Ouch.... If this is true, then we are in a lot more trouble then we know. I am beginning to see how everything is connected.

Yes, thats a big 'ouch'. Too much of it resonated with me and it seemed 'logical'. I definitely feel, this info is something that everyone should at least consider.

This is like a version of the movie "The matrix", only those who know of its existence, have a chance of escaping the farm.

Where did the idea of the matrix come from? My daughter and I were talking about various movies, supernatural etc and she is much smarter than me and said 'the thought behind that movie has to come from somewhere and it would have an element of truth in it'.

I glad you got something out of it. I read it and some parts in it, didnt sit well with me but others did.
cheers
Nat

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
thanks Queenannie, perhaps this is an issue of trust, but, I have never understood why an animal needs to have its throat cut and offered.

Not only animals, but humans as well. It seems that a lot of old testament scripture has God demanding blood sacrifices for sins, and one has to ask why would God condone killing a living thing?

I do not have proof of this, and I am beginning to study this concept, but it might be that some things do not have souls or feelings but are just images of life if you can comprehend this. I know it is far fetched, but it is possible for God to do this and there is no proof that what one person feels is the same thing that another person feels or if anyone besides yourself experiences anything. We only experience in the body what we physically feel and anything external to us cannot be proven.

I would like to say otherwise, but this is true.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The third stage of Theocratic religion involves mass animal sacrifices. Although they prefer human souls, Theocratic spirits can nourish themselves off the astral souls of lower animals to some extent.

So this is why Legion pleaded with Yahshua after expelling him from the man on the northwest side of the Jordan to enter the pigs nearby, so then he did and it was that the pigs ran into the sea, dieing.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
many animals die all at once.
many people die all at once.

It is carnage and could surely be described (on one hand) as a mass sacrifice! But is it?

If it is not, then what is it?

Well put, well put.

people and most animals and living things that do have souls, we all have to exit stage to the right at some point. in which there are exceptions and it speaks of it in the word, as if there were animals without souls, perhaps the ones we eat. Perhaps thats why in Leviticus it was written that you should never sacrifice or eat an animal that has paws, only hooven animal, and no birds of prey either, only chickens and the like.

not that Leviticus should be followed, its a historical example.. Yahshua taught that Leviticus mostly does not apply, or so I'm told.

[edit on 3/26/2007 by runetang]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I came across some info re Christ and the Essenes... it was refreshing but also very annoying. The true message of Christ, if we rely on what the Essene believe totally reject animal sacrifice...but what do we have in the bible?

There were anciently two branches of Essenes - the Ossaeans and the Nazorean. The southern Ossaeans were known as the B'nai-Zadok, or "Children of Zadok." The northern Nazorean were known as the B'nai-Amen, or "Children of God."

The B'nai-Amen lived in and around Nazorean Temples such as the one on Mount Carmel and the smaller one in the Essene Quarter of western Jerusalem (now known as the "Church of the Apostles, or Cenacle).

The Nazorean had no intentions on the main Jerusalem Temple or in restoring its animal sacrifice cult. The Nazorean abhorred all animal sacrifice and rejected, as forgeries and fictions, all Jewish scriptures that encourage such barbaric practices.The Nazorean also had a different calendar than the Qumran B'nai-Zadok, a different set of scriptures, a different "Teachers of Righteousness," and a different and more positive attitude toward marriage and women.

It was into the ancient and mystical B'nai-Amen Temple of the Nazorean that Jesus was born; as it is written: "He shall be called a Nazorean!" (Matthew 2:23). This B'nai-Amen Temple was the advanced level of the Nazorean Covenant which brought forth the "Chosen Ones," and is that advanced level of truth which Jesus has again restored and is again seeking to make available to all righteous Nazorean who wish to espouse its fullness.

The Nazarenes of Mount Carmel consists of men and women of high moral character, dedicated to studying and teaching the ancient mysteries of the higher aspirations of the soul and applying the Nazorean teachings of Jesus, the Nazorean. We are also dedicated to preserving the original texts as best we can. We do not condone tampering with the manuscripts of antiquity.

www.essene.com...

I am very relieved to read this. I will stick with the the Essene beliefs/doctrine and throw out my bible.

Also the ten commandments as stated by the Essenes are different too. Very simple without the punishment.

*sigh

oh and here is some more:

Jesus pointed out various false pericopes (sections of scripture) but he also left behind a GENERAL RULE by which to test any scripture: ANY SCRIPTURE WHICH ADVOCATES VIOLENCE OR CRUELTY TOWARD ANY FORM OF LIFE IS "COUNTERFEIT," NOT FROM GOD. Peter concludes:

"Wherefore, Clement, my spiritual son, beware of those scriptures which portray God as... fond of burnt animal fat, bloody animal sacrifice and war....For if God is portrayed as loving war, what sort of 'God' is that?"

www.essene.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.essene.org...

[edit on 11-4-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
NJE777, have you actually read the Bible? The price of sin is death, so to atone for their sins the Hebrews had to sacrifice an unblemished animal. Jesus became the ultimate sacrifice for our sin so that we didn't have to kill animals anymore.

I think you're looking at it from a modern perspective. Who was the Bible originally written to? A lot of the stuff in it that we might find disturbing was perfectly acceptable 4000 years ago (slavery was acceptable in the west only 200 years ago remember).

In reading the Bible you have to remember who it was written to and for, and read in the context of the whole Bible, not just certain parts. For example, how does Jesus deal with the Laws of Moses?

You can then apply the lessons from it (not necessarily the 'letter' eg. the Levitical laws) to your own life. For example, the 'women covering their heads' thing in Corinthians. That was something to do with how prostitutes advertised their 'wares' so to speak in Corinth. It doesn't necessarily have to apply today. Other things, like loving your enemy, can (and should) apply today though.

Try reading a few books on Biblical hermeneutics (eg. 'how to read the Bible' type things) and a lot of it becomes less confusing (some more so though!).

[edit on 12/4/07 by jimboman]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimboman

I think you're looking at it from a modern perspective. Who was the Bible originally written to? A lot of the stuff in it that we might find disturbing was perfectly acceptable 4000 years ago (slavery was acceptable in the west only 200 years ago remember).

Perhaps your right... I spent much of the Easter weekend thinking about Easter.. lol and on Easter Sunday, my Parents and I watched Gladiator and I had seen it ages ago but it hadn't meant much at the time I watched it. Anyway, heres me thinking 'why would someone suffer by crucifiction to liberate others?' and then I watched Gladiator and I must say the timing was ironic. As I watched the barbaric acts depicted in the movie, I feel I received an answer of some sort. At the time of the crucifiction, people were so violent and had little regard for human life.

Do you think Christ's crucifiction was a profound moment where humans changed their thinking? Can we pinpoint when the shift in consciousness happened?

Try reading a few books on Biblical hermeneutics (eg. 'how to read the Bible' type things) and a lot of it becomes less confusing (some more so though!).

Thanks for the tip, I will have a look at it. Have you ever read a story in the bible where you are sickened or disgusted? When it gets to that point for me, I have seriously questioned and at times, been (in my gut) adamant that this is not my God.

I now reject much of the bible and turn to the Gospels of Peace and subscribe to the Essene path for guidance.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Did anyone else actually read the book or is everyone still stuck on animal sacrifice? Anyways I'm on ch.15 but I'm reading other books and get distracted easily so it's slow goings.

And now that I'm thinking of sacrifice, I was reading recently how the Egyptians believed that the spirit of a god would 'move in' to a temple created for it, if he liked it. But anyways, they would offer food to the particular deity knowing that the god's spirit cant actually eat the physical food that we see, rather it eats the 'other' part of the food that we cant see. The spiritual or asteral matter. Like we all have an 'asteral' (for lack of a better word) twin. And it goes through everything we go through in life. So too do plants and animals have an asteral twin and it is that 'dark matter' which the spirit/god feasts upon.

So just imagine that theres a form of matter in the universe.. maybe there's an equal or even more of it than there is normal matter. We'll call it "dark matter." And just like us, there can be beings created out of dark matter, which we obviously couldn't see. And perhaps the dark matter is the polar-opposite of "light-matter." The yin to our yang, so to speak. Considering the duality of nature I think it's harder to imagine that this is not the case.

Anyways I've got alot of questions which hopefully get answered in the last half of the book. I'll come back when I finish if I have any other ideas.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

did you read finish the book? I read it and wasn't that impressed with the final chpters...

I came back to this as I was looking for a quote I had used here before...

I feel The Essene Teachings greatly contrast what we have today:

THE ESSENE SCRIPTURES

what is with the symbolism though?

God had warned the people that if they did not embrace the Essene teachings on the first tablet, they would "be visited by disasters for generation upon generation." That was not a threat; it was a simple statement of fact. The Essene teachings are about being in harmony with the physical and spiritual laws of life. To be out of harmony with the laws of life is a sure invitation to disaster. And so the warning of God indeed came to pass: the people of Israel suffered disaster upon disaster. They were involved in almost constant warfare. They came to be ruled by corrupt, violent kings. Their priesthood became progressively more corrupt. Their religion became centered on animal sacrifice. Their temple became a bloody butcher shop. And their corrupt priests united with their corrupt kings to alter their ancient scriptures and compose false pericopes. For example, the animal sacrifice cult that controlled the Jewish temple composed the following "sacred verses" and inserted them into the Bible; you can read these verses today in the Old Testament book of Leviticus:

"He shall lay his hand on the head of the victim and it will be accepted on his behalf to make expiation for him. He shall slaughter the bull before God, and the Aaronite priests shall present the blood and fling it against the altar all around the entrance.... He shall then flay the victim and cut it up.... The Aaronite priests shall arrange the pieces, including the head and the suet, on the wood on the altar fire, the entrails and shins... and the priest shall burn it all on the altar... a soothing odor to God."

If the book 'War in Heaven' was on its own, then I would feel perhaps it is hard to accept but here we see The Essenes stating similar things.

IMO it just adds more weight to it.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Thurisaz]

new topics

top topics

join