It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone plz tell me what theses pictures are of?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I was at work today in central florida, i always bring my camera with me to take pictures of cars im working on. (a 5mp kodak easy share c533)
off to the north i saw a flicker out of the corner of my eye. I looked and blew it off as a small plane. after i got finished what i was doing, i looked again and the...whatever it was is still there. it did several zig zag motions
left and right all while traveling up at the same time. i was able to get 3 shots of this thing, one when it zig zaged to the left than back right a little.
and than another farther right before it shot straight up. feel free to investigate the info on my cam. im not making any claims as to what it was. just thought it interesting.

thx everyone...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
With all due respect, dude - that's a series of three white dots against a blue sky.

That's all it is.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
ya cool believe me i was in no way implying it to be an ufo. just thought it was weird. it was by a small airport in leesburg fl..so anyway appreciate the reply...peace

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Glad to see you keeping a camera around. Hard to see much as it is so small.
Looks like it might be round, white or reflective like mylar plastic. My experience has been that silver can reflect light enough to look white.

I go 1 vote balloon.

Thanks for keeping a eye to the sky.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
roadgravel,
ya ever since ive been comming to ATS which is bout 2yrs now, just signd up tho. ive been looking up, and will continue to. i need a better camera tho, this isnt very good, i had to use digital zoom all the way just to pic that up.

peace

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
They are stars, or possibly, planets.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
They are stars, or possibly, planets.

Do you think my kodak coulp pick that up? in the daytime.
even tho i had all the way on digital zoom. i can pick up stars fairly nice, but only at night.

like roadgravel said maybe a mylar ballon, floating away from a birthday party or something. i dont know but it did kind of shoot side to side than straight up. it was fairly windy today. who knows

peace

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't know about that, he said that white dot in the sky was zig-zagging and a lot of us here have seen the same kind of thing at one time or another. Balloons don't zig zag and neither does the sun, moon, or stars. So I think that you were right in sharing these photo's with us and hopefully sometime soon you will see something like this again only this time round, you will have a better cam available so we can see more details of whatever it is that zig zagging around up there at that location.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I didn't read the part about them moving around. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Palasheea
i do intend to get a better cam. and this is the first time i seen anything like this. and yes the zig zag was strange, i did see it zig a little bit more while getting my camera from my truck. but after 3rd photo it went straight up out of my sight. the movements were interesting to say the least

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
ive seen comercial airlines giving off a bright reflection from the sun way up in the sky, but if it was zig-zagging, it could have meen military aircraft doing a manuver.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
ChilledVoodoo
Lockheed Martin's central fl Facility, is located a few miles away.
if that may have anything to do with it. i dont know what they do there.
but who knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm just saying that such objects are often times seen more than once in the same location. That's why researchers are always interested in finding out what the newest hot spot is for such sightings.
So if you saw this thing up there today, then I would keep on the look out for it to show up again sometime soon.
Even if you have to use the same cam, I would use it if you see such objects up there again. Any photo's are better than none at all.
If you can also get a tree in there or some tall object on the land in your photo's to use as a reference point along with that object zig zagging in the sky, then maybe we will be able to see how it's moving from one point to the next.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Palasheea
i will keep all that in mind. thx for the advie

i work in the same area everyday so, hopefully i will be able to catch another, i will for sure be looking

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Who knows? You may have a knack for capturing such objects via cam where you may want to think about purchasing a camcorder someday. I hope so. Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
hard to tell really. could be a ballon,airplane....anything really. i wouldn't count out a balloon just because it zigzagged. you have no idea what the wind currents are up their or even how high the thing was. i've seen balloons zigzag. just depends on the wind...

[edit on 7-3-2007 by optimus primal]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Last summer I saw something that looked exactly like that. At first glance, it appeared to be a balloon, really high in the sky. Then, it made a 90 degree turn. That's when I realized, that's not a balloon.

Seriously, you took a picture of what I saw in Missouri last summer.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well whenever I scan the sky I begin with my binoculars so if I see something it is more zoomed and in focus more then any digital camera. This way I can identify the plane or UFO before I waste film or your guys and gals time trying to decide what this blip in the sky may be.

Get a good description then do the best you can to film!

Its cool to look at the police helicopter at night with my binoculars when it has its spot light on (they think they see everything, but not me lol)

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
hard to tell really. could be a ballon,airplane....anything really. i wouldn't count out a balloon just because it zigzagged. you have no idea what the wind currents are up their or even how high the thing was. i've seen balloons zigzag. just depends on the wind...

yes thats what made me think it may have been a mylar balloon. the wind could i believe move it in such a way that i seen it. the zig zag motion wasnt like 20ft at a time more like 5 to 10 ft at a time. but the thing did shoot straight up and out of my site. as i was able to watch it for about 3 minutes.
thats why i only got 3 shots of it. ive never seen a ufo before and again not saying this was, but being a regular here at ats makes me more excited to keep looking up

[edit on 8-3-2007 by C21H30O2I]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Last summer I saw something that looked exactly like that. At first glance, it appeared to be a balloon, really high in the sky. Then, it made a 90 degree turn. That's when I realized, that's not a balloon.

Seriously, you took a picture of what I saw in Missouri last summer.

maybe you could get a picture for comparison

i really dont know what this was it did seem to get brighter at times as you can see in the pictures. i will always have my camera wherever i go from now on.
and this was weird to me being that i could see it with my own eyes, without binoculars as nerve stateted. which i intend to do as well. also the camera i have isnt the best 5mp not that good of a digital zoom. i was really surprised when i got the shots i did.
peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join