It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Numerology, or IX XI if you prefer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Good post on 9/11 and its bizarre occult underbelly here: powersomewhere.blogspot.com...

What kills me is 9/11 was exactly 11 years to the day before Papi Bush gave his infamous "Towards a New World Order" speech to the UN.

Of course its a coincidence--just like all the others that day.

These guys really are amazing.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Freemasonry is based on the ancient religion of Egypt... who used a different calendar to us. The only place that still keeps to this is the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia, but, thanks to them, we therefore know how it works.

According to this ancient calendar, the first day of the year was the "Feast Of Martyrs". And when is the start of a new year? It starts at sunrise on .... 11th September, at about the same time the first plane was hijacked.

Its also worth considering the following. After the jets had crashed into the WTC, the Pentagon etc, why was it necessary to blow up the WTC? They already had nearly 1,000 dead from the impacts, so why risk discovery and all the clues that would spring form it by detonation? Put it another way... why do rational people do things which don't benefit them? The answer is usually religion.

Check it out but all the fire doors in the WTC were reported locked shut. Why? Beccause 9/11 was a giant human sacrifice to pagan gods of ancient Egypt as a beacon of evil that was to follow it.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
On Halloween (October 31st) 1999, Flight 990 (that';s 33 x 30)crashed with 33 top Egyptian Generals on board in EXACTLY THE SAME PLACE as JFK Junior died in a similar plane crash, six months before. Curious that they would be Egyptians!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Children of 11 to be fingerprinted...

...what a coincidence!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
IX XI (9 11)

I've never realized that the 9 and the 11 in roman numerology are symetically opposite from one another. More duality.

And if we examine the tarot cards we get some interesting possible interpretations.

On one side you have the judge who is ready to implement the judgement and on the other you have the hermet who is prepared to diseminate knowledge and wisdom to all who desire it.

Justice has to be (The North tower) World Trade Center 1? (The one with the antenna)
Hit 1st, fell 2nd.

The hermet has to be (The south tower) World Trade Center 2?
Hit 2nd, fell 1st.

CARD IX

THE HERMIT

After long wanderings over a sandy, waterless desert where only serpents lived, I met the Hermit.

He was wrapped in a long cloak, a hood thrown over his head. He held a long staff in one hand and in the other a lighted lantern, though it was broad daylight and the sun was shining.

"The lantern of Hermes Trismegistus", said the voice, "this is higher knowledge, that inner knowledge which illuminates in a new way even what appears to be already clearly known. This lantern lights up the past, the present and the future for the Hermit, and opens the souls of people and the most intimate recesses of their hearts."

www.sacred-texts.com...

CARD XI

JUSTICE

When I possessed the keys, read the book and understood the symbols, I was permitted to lift the curtain of the Temple and enter. its inner sanctum. And there I beheld a Woman with a crown of gold and a purple mantle. She held a sword in one hand and scales in the other. I trembled with awe at her appearance, which was deep and mysterious, and drew me like an abyss.

"You see Truth," said the voice. "On these scales everything is weighed. This sword is always raised to guard justice, and nothing can escape it.

"But why do you avert your eyes from the scales and the sword? They will remove the last illusions. How could you live on earth without these illusions?

"You wished to see Truth and now you behold it! But remember what happens to the mortal who beholds a Goddess!"

www.sacred-texts.com...

Don't know why I never saw it before, but 9 and 11 are sequential with one number missing. So what is between the 9 and the 11. Well 10, of course.

Which one will appear the judge or the hermet?

CARD X
THE WHEEL OF CHANCE

I walked along, absorbed in deep thought, trying to understand the vision of the Angel. And suddenly, as I lifted my head, I saw midway in the sky a huge, revolving circle covered with Kabalistic letters and symbols. The circle turned with terrible velocity, and around it, falling down and flying up, symbolic figures of the serpent and the dog revolved; above it sat an immovable sphinx.

In clouds, on the four quarters of heaven, I saw the four apocalyptical beings, one with the face of a lion, another with the face of a bull, the third with a face of an eagle, and the fourth with the face of a bull. And each of them read an open book.

And I heard the voices of Zarathustra's beasts:--

"All go, all return,"--the wheel of life ever turns. All die, all flourish again,--the year of existence runs eternally.

"All perish, all live again, the same house of existence is ever building. All separate, all meet again, the ring of existence is ever true to itself.

"Existence begins at every moment. Round each "here" rolls "there". The middle is everywhere. The way of eternity is a curve".

www.sacred-texts.com...

[edit on 6-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Extremely interesting addition, nobodyelse; did a little googling and found this:

Feast of Coptic Martyrs:
Ironically, the attack of September 11 occurred on the same day that Coptic Orthodox Christians, throughout the world, were commemorating the "Feast of Nayrouz", which honors the memory of the martyrdom of Egypt's Christians throughout the centuries. The Coptic calender bigins on the first day of Thout, called "Nayrouz" a Persian word, meaning "the beginning of the year," which coincides with September the eleventh five centuries, when Gregorian calender replaced the Egyptian (Julian after adoption from Alexandria)in 1582. It commemorates the start of the tortureous rule of Diocletianus, in memorial of tens of thousands of Coptic martyrs. His reign is considered the era in which the church offered absolute witnesses to Christ, when the souls of martyrs departed to paradise and kept shining as bright stars therein.

The Bloodiest Persecution:
Diocletianus, whose household was full of Christians, suddenly changed his attitude towards Christianity and initiated the longest and bloodiest persecutions against the Church. Lactantius informs us (De mort. persec., IX) that Diocletian acted on the advice of a council of dignitaries in which Galerius played the principal part. It was in A. D. 303, the nineteenth year of his reign, and the third of Peter Alexandrinus as Bishop of Alexandria. Egypt and Syria (as part of the Diocese of Orient) were directly under the rule of Diocletian. This general outbreak had been preceded for three years at least by a more or less disguised persecution in the army. Eusebius says that a certain magister militum Veturius, in the sixteenth year of Diocletian, forced a number of high rank officers to prove their loyalty by the usual test of sacrificing to the gods of the empire, on penalty of losing their honours and privileges. Many "soldiers of Christ's kingdom" cheerfully gave up the seeming glory of this world and a few received death "in exchange for their pious constancy" (Euseb., "Hist. eccl.", VIII, iv; (New Advent)

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodyelse
On Halloween (October 31st) 1999, Flight 990 (that';s 33 x 30)crashed with 33 top Egyptian Generals on board in EXACTLY THE SAME PLACE as JFK Junior died in a similar plane crash, six months before. Curious that they would be Egyptians!

One small correction nobodyelse

It was 33 egyptian officers, not generals.

And just when you didn't think things could get any more bizzarre, than they already are.

On October 31, 1999, EgyptAir 990 took off from JFK Airport; it flew east for thirty-one minutes, then suddenly dove into the ocean east of Long Island, south of Nantucket.

... it was carrying, in addition to its civilian passengers, thirty-three Egyptian military officers, including one brigadier general.

www.nybooks.com...

NTSB investigators recovered two flight recorders from the crash. Their investigation relied heavily on evidence pointing to El-Batouti as the one responsible for the crash. The recordings suggest that El-Batouti, who was alone in the cockpit, cut power to the engines, sent the plane into a nose-dive, and began calmly to repeat in Arabic "Tawakalt ala Allah" or "I rely on God" for nearly a minute and a half.

El-Batouti is heard saying the phrase a total of 11 times in a recording taken from the cockpit voice recorder.

The NTSB report cites the co-pilot's calm repetition of the "I rely on God" phrase, and his failure to regain control of the plane or call for assistance, as "inconsistent with his having encountered an unexpected flight condition."

weekly.ahram.org.eg...

An alternate translation of "Tawakalt ala Allah", is "I put my trust in God", which was repeated by El-Batouti 11 times.

11 is the judge.

No wonder blair wants to fingerprint all 11 year old males, they are trying to identify the anti-christ or is it the christ?

[edit on 6-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
As the original blogpost also notes, the Twin Towers were also the biggest "11" in the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I didn't read OP's link, so sorry for any duplication, but thot I'd offer a few of my fave 9/11 anniversaries:

- 9/11 1941: Groundreaking ceremony for the Pentagon, just after the first ever peacetime draft, and three months before the old Pearl Harbor.

- 9/11/1994: A drunk and high Frank Eugene Corder's taking flight to crash a plane into the White House (he finally hit the vacant building in the early hours of the 12th). His name has as anagrams DRUNK GONE CAREFREE and NRO RENEGADE F*CKER (odd considering the NRO's plane into-building drill on 9/11)

- 9/11/99 - mid-point, in terms of terror, geography, and time, of the 'terror of 9/99" apartment bombings of in Russia. The bombings were on the 4th, 9th (9/9/99), 13th, and 16th and maybe 22nd. Or was that a drill? Anyway, no exact date, so it became 9/99, which is 666 upside down. It was this campaign that gave putin his power.

- 9/11/2000: (from CBS News, 9/14/01): agents were questioning Adnan Bukhari, a student at Flight Safety Academy, a Miami-area flight school. “An apparent relative of Bukhari, Ameer Bukhari,” had been a student there too until "he was killed in a mid-air collision exactly a year before Tuesday's attack.” www.cbsnews.com...

- Same day: possible publication of Rebuilding America's Defenses, calling for a "new Pearl Harbor." Nobody knows the day this was released...

- October 11 2006: Corey liddle's odd plane crash into a building in Manhattan. It's not exactly an anniversary, but the only date in the world that if you write it on a piece of paper as 10/11/06, or better yet as 10/11/6 and turn it upside down...

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You missed a couple.

September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2+5+4 = 11

After September 11th there were 111 days left to the end of the year.

The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11 by American Airlines or AA -> A=1st letter in alphabet so we have 11:11

The first tower collapsed in eleven seconds.

New York City and the World Trade Centre fall exactly on 74 degrees west, 7+4 = 11

Flight #11 - 2 pilots + 9 attendants = 11 in the crew

Flight #175 - 65 on board - 6+5=11

Mohammed's birth is celebrated on the 11th day of the 9th month

119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11.

The number of stories is 110 (2x) 110 - 110
Remember that the zero "0" is not a number, so we have 11:11

The number of Tower windows = 21,800 2+1+8+0+0 = 11

The third building #7 to fall had 47 stories = 4+7=11

State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union

New York City - 11 Letters

Afghanistan - 11 Letters

The Pentagon - 11 Letters

The Bali bombing and how they occurred 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day after the September 11th attacks

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 2 always has her emblem written like this E11R

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
From my time in the Commodity Markets, I gained one super-precious piece of wisdom. "Something is only worth it if you can trade off it"...

...In other words, if these people are stupid enough to obsessively use numerology, then surely we should also be able to PREDICT

- When
- Where
_ Why

They will next attack.

Anyone have any thoughts about key dates ahead?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator

September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2+5+4 = 11

After September 11th there were 111 days left to the end of the year.

The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

Mohammed's birth is celebrated on the 11th day of the 9th month

The Bali bombing and how they occurred 1 year, 1 month, and 1 day after the September 11th attacks

Rotator, a lot of those "elevens" must be pure coincidence, but these above are pretty fascinating and compelling, once you accept that occult numerology was in play.

And Bali btw was no truck bomb out front; there was a huge crater in the Marriott's lobby and the lobby roof was blown out--both were concrete-re-enforced structures--so the bomb was planted in the basement...and a US embassy reception there was also cancelled that day.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
9 + 11 = 20

In Roman...

IX + XI = I x X + X x I = I x XX x I

9 and 11 are symbiotic.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodyelse
9 + 11 = 20

In Roman...

IX + XI = I x X + X x I = I x XX x I

Interesting, and that adds up to 22, which is another master number, like eleven.

The third is 33 (as in 33rd degree freemason). Master numbers are supposed to have extraordinary influence for numerologists.

As for numerology-based prediction, I once ran across a site that tried to do that, but it was tin-foil hat.

Like any smart "terrorist," they'll move on to the next level--the next "attack" won't use airplanes: been there, done that.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Seen so many 911 numerology threads but some new & stunning turn-outs for me in this one!

The Coptic Calendar New Year was news to me, also the guy crashing a plane into the white house lawn, and Ameer Bukhari's mid-air plane crash a year before 911, i mean wtf! I checked all these out and they were correct. Good work.

p.s. u forgot 9/11/73 - 'the day democracy died in chile' - pinochet's coup backed by cia.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
yeh iam enjoying this thread , i fail at math so i don't think i will be contributing any time soon but keep at it people , very interesting.

tony blair is meant to be a 33rd degree mason , have you any numerology to tie in with the 7/7 London bombings?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
crazy coincidences, sorry for posting this in this thread, slightly off topic.

111 =(11th letter K and 1st letter A) KA

KA Meaning: The "ka" is a very complex part of the symbolism in ancient Egyptian mythology.

Check out the statue of KA 2terres.hautesavoie.net...

Reminds me of the umpire in American footballs "touchdown" signal. Which makes the figure 11.

Also that horned owl hand signal makes the figure 11.

Come to think of it so does the V for victory and the Peace hand signs.
Giving somebody the double bird also fits.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Rotator]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
yeh iam enjoying this thread , i fail at math so i don't think i will be contributing any time soon but keep at it people , very interesting.

tony blair is meant to be a 33rd degree mason , have you any numerology to tie in with the 7/7 London bombings?

Here's what I found for London 7/7/2005 or 777:

"777 - This sign indicates that a lesson has been learnt. It is a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learnt a lesson that your Spirit Guides want you to learn about your life."

Indeed.

The Occult Numerology of Terrorism

TERROR ATTACK NUMEROLOGY

Infowars.com . July 7, 2005

Last year, a terrorist attack against the Sears Tower in Chicago was averted on April 19th, 2004 when it was exposed on the Internet;
www.breakfornews.com...

The attack was supposed to take place on April 19th, 2004, which was 911 hours after the day of the Madrid Train Bombings(3/11/2004).

When you add up the number of days after April 19th, 2004 and end with todays date, July 7th, 2005;

April 20th, 2004 –> July 7th, 2005 = 444 Days

The number 444 is part of a phenomena tied to the number 11:11;

www.spiritual-path.com...

According to the numerologists, 3/11 and 9/11 are also part of this
11:11 phenomena;
www.anomalousreality.com...

If you recall; there were 911 days BETWEEN the day of the 9/11 Attacks
and the Madrid Train Bombings;
www.infowars.com...

So today’s attacks in London, which are very similar to the Madrid train bombings, were totally staged attacks carried out by the Globalists.

This conclusion is based on the “444″ numerology linked to the time window between the averted Sears Tower attack on April 19th, 2004 and the attacks in London.

It’s also convenient that the timing of today’s attacks in London was coordinated with meeting of the G8 summit in Scotland in order to ramp up the police state in Great Britian and give the Globalists a pretext to shut down protests taking place outside the G8 compound;
www.breakfornews.com...

Here’s some more interesting triple number numerology;
777 Numerology

Today’s attack in London occured on July 7th, 2005;

7/7/2005 –> 7/7/2+0+0+5 –> 7/7/7 = 777

There are also 777 days BETWEEN the day of the thwarted Sears Tower
attack, 4/19/2004 and June 6th, 2006;

777 is part of the 11:11 Phenomena.

Another Listener writes:

G8 Summit @ GlenEagles. It is clearly MASONIC
7 explosions on the 7th of the 7th month in the year 2005 (2+5=7)
G is the 7th letter in alphabet
Aleister Crowley’s 777

Coming from: Outlawjournalism.com

Of course this is all coincidence

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Usually, I don't care a lot about numerology and Tarot and linking date's numbers to world events, but the IX.XI really caught me, and then the Statue of Liberty between the 9 and the 11, being the Wheel Of Chance... I really went "OMG!" Great finds! Sorry I can't contribute anything, this topic is too... "magic" for me.

I wonder what Tamahu will have to say about these, though?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, I checked when the US Illuminati go frolicking in the Redwoods to watch that mock-human sacrifice to the Owl God Molloch at Bohemian grove...turns out last year it was July 22 or 7 / 22.

7, well we've already been there, and
22 of course a master number.

Go figure

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join