It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Numerology, or IX XI if you prefer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rotator

111 =(11th letter K and 1st letter A) KA

KA Meaning: The "ka" is a very complex part of the symbolism in ancient Egyptian mythology.

Well if that's not a significant find I don't know what is. I'll analyze this a little latter when I have more time.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodyelse
From my time in the Commodity Markets, I gained one super-precious piece of wisdom. "Something is only worth it if you can trade off it"...

...In other words, if these people are stupid enough to obsessively use numerology, then surely we should also be able to PREDICT

- When
- Where
_ Why

They will next attack.

Anyone have any thoughts about key dates ahead?

While this is all interesting, it's almost too interesting and the skeptic in me has gotta ask the same thing. Is this a system we can predict, or just a lot of reading things into one tiny set of numbers with years of hindsight? Woud we try to map things out on a Coptic system, only to have them switch to Babylonian or Hebrew numerology next and throw us off? and why bother with numerology? Using 9/11 'cause of the emergency significance makes sense but Tarot cards and whatnot? C'mon...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

KA Meaning: The "ka" is a very complex part of the symbolism in ancient Egyptian mythology.

Well if that's not a significant find I don't know what is. I'll analyze this a little latter when I have more time.

Is that Ka, with the Freemason distress signal on its head looking like an 11?

Dates to watch: Jan 11 2006 (9/11/1 upside down). Opps, already past. Anything weird that day? Maybe we can pick all days to suspect an attack and they can't ever do one for fear of fulfilling our prophecy and proving us right?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Rotator]

Try it the other way around...

1 = A
9 = J
11 = K
20 = S
22 = U

etc...

Perhaps the next place they will have a terrorist outrage will be a combination of these letters... ALASKA?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
While this is all interesting, it's almost too interesting and the skeptic in me has gotta ask the same thing. Is this a system we can predict, or just a lot of reading things into one tiny set of numbers with years of hindsight? Woud we try to map things out on a Coptic system, only to have them switch to Babylonian or Hebrew numerology next and throw us off? and why bother with numerology? Using 9/11 'cause of the emergency significance makes sense but Tarot cards and whatnot? C'mon...

Don't dismiss so lightly. The thing about these secret societies is indeed their use of numerology, the occult, and ancient religions, with two important goals in view.

First, these frankly bizarre beliefs and the participation in occult rituals are an excellent means to corrupt and bind their members to organizations they inherently know are morally wrong (whether they believe in these things or not, they're complicit with them and must hide them to remain "respectable").

Secondly, like in any organization or religion, there are a core of "true believers"--high priests, if you will, who really believe that symbols and numbers, in the right combinations, will aid in bringing their plans to fruition. They really believe in auguries and talismans, that hidden symbols and synchronicities bring their hidden plans extra power.

Before you say "Cmon," just consider that Pythagoras founded one of the 2 main branches of numerology. He wasn't such a slouch as a thinker and took this extremely seriously, and complete secrecy surrounding his teachings and methods was kept by his students and heirs until 500 AD.

So, ipso facto, if you are part of an ancient "Mystery School," you repect the ancients and their wisdom. This is what it's all about.

You may not believe it, just as you might not believe in Buddhism, but that doesn't mean that Buddhists don't truly believe in the truth and power of their faith.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I knew you'd say that and maybe you're right. it's a lot of weirdness...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Don't dismiss so lightly. The thing about these secret societies is indeed their use of numerology, the occult, and ancient religions, with two important goals in view.

First, these frankly bizarre beliefs and the participation in occult rituals are an excellent means to corrupt and bind their members to organizations they inherently know are morally wrong (whether they believe in these things or not, they're complicit with them and must hide them to remain "respectable").

Secondly, like in any organization or religion, there are a core of "true believers"--high priests, if you will, who really believe that symbols and numbers, in the right combinations, will aid in bringing their plans to fruition. They really believe in auguries and talismans, that hidden symbols and synchronicities bring their hidden plans extra power.

Before you say "Cmon," just consider that Pythagoras founded one of the 2 main branches of numerology. He wasn't such a slouch as a thinker and took this extremely seriously, and complete secrecy surrounding his teachings and methods was kept by his students and heirs until 500 AD.

So, ipso facto, if you are part of an ancient "Mystery School," you repect the ancients and their wisdom. This is what it's all about.

You may not believe it, just as you might not believe in Buddhism, but that doesn't mean that Buddhists don't truly believe in the truth and power of their faith.

Ok, I am on your side, but, please consider the psychology of those involved in 9/11. I am all for numerology, 100%. But please consider the psychology of those involed in 9/11.

Conspiracy? Maybe, in fact, I'd say a very high probability. HOWEVER, why can't it be as simple as 9-1-1...??? You can slice it anyway you want.. all in the hope of "breaking the code". Because, deep behind the conscience mind, you must acknowledge YOUR psychology. If somehow you "break the code" then you are "special".. you have significance, you have meaning. WE ALL WANT TO FEEL AS IF WE HAVE PURPOSE and MEANING- and we do! Believe me. But have you considered the psychology of those involved in 911? Don't you think they WANT it to be as obvious as possible? Fanatics, and those in power have a common element, one which is the fundamental flaw in all acts of deviance. THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW IT WAS THEM.

"They" want the credit. Credit feeds into the ego. And it was the ego that first set them on this path.

Logistics. OK- lets say that a plan is set in place by whomever- pick your villian whether jihadist, our own government ... a plan is made based on some cryptic code the represents this or that.. symbolizes "whatever" .... Logistics. Things go wrong. What if the "numerological date set"... is not fesiable because of a change in logistics. What? Do they say "awe shucks".. now we have to wait til next years 911. Bummer. No, they don't.

Analysis by paralysis. If for whatever reason, say weather.. they couldn't pull off 911 on 911... do you think they'd wait til next years 911? Prob not. So, what does that mean? It means the date 9-1-1 is a smack in the face- nothing less, nothing more.

Please consider the psyhcology of human/subhuman nature first. We all want the answers to be cryptic- me included. But I also understand why I want them to be cryptic. Do you?

peace

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Serum39

Not sure if you agree or not, seems both. You say deviant conspirators want the credit, but then say the date was randomly chosen, subject to last-minute change, and therefore means nothing. You then say that it's those of us who post that really want all the attention, even though we're all anonymous.

I don't think that projecting some psychological need onto those who add to this or any other thread on this site is a valid debate strategy; in fact I'm a recent member and I've already seen that it's a disturbingly common tool used here to discredit the validity of the evidence brought to the table.

It happens over and over again--and this sort of personal attack or appeal to "common sense" in the face of something you don't want to consider or accept as valid is also human nature, though bears absolutely no weight against the evidence.

Short and sweet, even the Washington Post has a daily horoscope. A very large percentage of the population reads a daily horoscope; otherwise there wouldn't be one published in most of the newspapers in the country. For a while there, Nancy Reagan was using an astrologist to plan Ronnie's daily schedule.

The oldest celestial globe I've ever seen representing the zodiac was about 3000 years old, and it was already fully formed, finely worked, a very special object. Simply to point out that astrology has been with us since the dawn of civilization, and is STILL with us. All around us in fact.

But the daily horoscope is dabbling at the edges, the kiddie pool. Why don't you think it can't be that a good number of people are organized around similar beliefs and use them seriously? For good or immoral purposes, as in the whole of life?

Why do you think major masonic lodges have a disturbing tendency to be built smack on top of important numerological latitudinal and longitudinal lines? It is by definition the ancient order of masons, of builders--a highly educated elite who were trained to plan and measure, to literally construct our built civilization and its monuments--and who celebrate their links with ancient Egypt and Babylon in their symbols and architecture. Why not in their thought, too? Or do you think that these people just like having Pharaohs and sarcophagi and skulls and bones around as slightly creepy decoration?

[edit on 6-3-2007 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
9-11 & 11-9

communication is key

Genesis, Chapter 11, verse 9:

Therefore was the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth; and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

www.mechon-mamre.org...

Koran / Quran Chapter 9, verse 11:

..... ; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

www.hti.umich.edu...

Odd that both pertain to language, perhaps coincidence? perhaps not?

communication is key

Serum39 - Seek writ is the secret

Originally posted by Serum39
Conspiracy? Maybe, in fact, I'd say a very high probability. HOWEVER, why can't it be as simple as 9-1-1...??? You can slice it anyway you want.. all in the hope of "breaking the code".

Trinity = 3

9 1 1 = an emergency call

9113 = 911 trinity

1=A***
2=B
3=C
4=D
5=E
6=F
7=G
8=H
9=I***
10=J
11=K
12=L
13=M***

911 trinity = 9113 = "I AM"

yet another coincidence perhaps?

[edit on 6-3-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

communication is key

yet another coincidence perhaps?

I don't believe in coincidence.

I definatly believe that they are attempting to communicate with us.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

you are not alone.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

you are not alone.

And that may indeed be the message.

They are with us.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
9/11/73 - 'the day democracy died in chile'

I am half Chilean and was born on the 22nd (master number) day of 03 in the year 1985.
Does this mean anything in numerlogy?
Hopefully it means I am the master of something or I will be President one day and have long money like Ross Perot, lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
yeh iam enjoying this thread , i fail at math so i don't think i will be contributing any time soon but keep at it people , very interesting.

tony blair is meant to be a 33rd degree mason , have you any numerology to tie in with the 7/7 London bombings?

Blair is not a Mason, sorry. Not every one in power is a Mason. Bush is not a Mason either, so I fail to see why Masons are always dragged into every conspiracy. There was obviously a conspiracy, but not a Masonic conpiracy, most likely a very wealthy few business men and government conspiracy, but not Masonic.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Everybody seems to miss the fact that althought it was 11 years after Bush Snr gave his UN speech, it is also 11 years before 2012. 9/11 was the 'wake-up call' that will eventually allow us to free us ourselves from the illusion and deceit so that we can embrace what comes in 2012 in order to advance our own evolution.

People have been seeing 11:11 on clocks with increasing frequency ever since 9/11 and the Winter Solstice falls on exactly 11:11am on 12/21/2012. 11:11 represents the dual nature of this 3rd density reality, and is a pre-encoded wake-up message designed to allow us to penetrate our minds beyond this level of existence and prepare for massive oncoming changes. 11 represents the next evolutionary step for human kind and is a gateway into fourth density.

1111 x 1111 =

3 3
2 2
1 1 (Drawn to indicate the advancement from dual nature into a 4th dimensional singularity)

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seen the Future
11:11 represents the dual nature of this 3rd density reality, and is a pre-encoded wake-up message designed to allow us to penetrate our minds beyond this level of existence and prepare for massive oncoming changes. 11 represents the next evolutionary step for human kind and is a gateway into fourth density.

I wonder if space/time travellers are in our midst.

It would explain alot.

Trinity = 3

9 1 1 = an emergency call

9113 = 911 trinity

1=A***
2=B
3=C
4=D
5=E
6=F
7=G
8=H
9=I***
10=J
11=K
12=L
13=M***

911 trinity = 9113 = "I AM"

Check this out

John 8:58
"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

bibleresources.bible.com... 0&version4=0&version5=0&Submit.x=52&Submit.y=14

Originally posted by gottago
Why do you think major masonic lodges have a disturbing tendency to be built smack on top of important numerological latitudinal and longitudinal lines?

The three dimensions are our physical universe are altitude, latitude and longitude.

The cardinal directions in the three known dimensions are called up/down (altitude), north/south (latitude), and east/west (longitude).

en.wikipedia.org...

The fourth dimension is time.

I have a theory about time travel as well, maybe it is time to share it.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
Conspiracy? Maybe, in fact, I'd say a very high probability. HOWEVER, why can't it be as simple as 9-1-1...??? You can slice it anyway you want.. all in the hope of "breaking the code".

In essence you're asking for a very simple, straightforward world, one that has simply never existed--and that is the only simple thing about it.

And just what, after all, was so simple about 9/11? Doesn't the depth and complexity of the numerology go hand in hand with the complexity and importance of that day?

What is so interesting in that plea, and the rejection of the implications that numerology was at play in 9/11, is that you are asking that we all embrace a near sit-com, media-fed world-view, simplified and shorn of ambiguity and deceit and complexity.

Pretty much the one that was put in place by the government and the major media by mid-afternoon of 9/11--to make you forget you ever heard all those initial reports of bombs going off in the towers, demolitions, etc.

The point is, numerology and the occult are deeply embedded in human consciousness--we all know about Friday the 13th (the day the knights Templar were rounded up), about crossing our fingers, about our birth sign, etc. That is your simplified world. Even in that you run into the occult EVERY DAY.

But then then there are those who go into this in extraordinary depth, and those who apply that knowledge to their own ends. A bit like we can all walk, others can drive cars, a few can fly airplanes, and but a few are astronauts. There are elites in anything, who deal with rising levels of complexity beyond the layman's knowledge or abilities.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The fourth dimension is time.

I have a theory about time travel as well, maybe it is time to share it.

Fourth dimension is time.

perhaps we have Forgotten that Four Got In to the trinity (neutron, electron, proton), but perhaps Four Got Ten commandments as well.

My theory about time travel? No travel necessary. Everything used as a basis for "judging" time throughout all reality is based upon a system that is ROUND/CIRCULAR.

The only variable which humanity has used to "create" the theme of LINEAR time is ..... out opinions.

Everything in reality = TIME IS ROUND
Opinion = Time Is Linear

Looks to me like mankind's delusions are right, and reality is the one that is mistaken ..... so says humanity anyways.

Whole,
E.T.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
For everyone who contributed to this thread.

What are your thoughts about, 'FEMA predicts 9/11 on August 1997'?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
INWT,

Great catch, I'd never seen that report cover. More grist for the mill.

I'd love to have the truth behind the work-up of that graphic, the ideas motivating it. Coincidence or an order from one of the clan that it should look just so?

Fascinating nonetheless, and fits perfectly into the whole web of ancient/occult symbolism of the towers themselves--the twins, the 11 numerology aspect, world trade, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join