It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocolypse Soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Apocolypse soon?
Manila Standard Today

I had no idea where to put this article. Prophecies? Conspiracies in Religion? Paranormal (which I consider John Hagee to be
)? War or international events? This fits everything.

Perhaps the most frightening quote from the article comes from fundamentalist Pastor John Hagee. He spoke this on July 19, 2006 in Washington DC -

“’The United States must join Israel in a pre-emptive military strike against Iran to fulfill God’s plan for both Israel and the West… a biblically prophesied end-time confrontation with Iran, which will lead to the Rapture, Tribulation and the Second Coming of Christ.”

He seems to actually want a major full scale war - for religious reasons.
That’s insane.

Anyways, this article is full of prophecies, quotes, and information in regard to Iran, war, and the coming ‘apocolypse’. Or should I say - engineered apocolypse.

I thought you all would find it interesting.

Manila Standard Today

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
A strike by Israel and the US is not necessary. I believe that you will see the problem of Iran settled from within. I think you will see a blood bath eventually.

The war of Ezekiel 38 where Russia, Iran and others attack Israel will not happen until after the Antichrist rises to power.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
The war of Ezekiel 38 where Russia, Iran and others attack Israel will not happen until after the Antichrist rises to power.

Javier Solana has already risen to positions of great power, so does that suggest that this war is coming very soon?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

A strike by Israel and the US is not necessary. I believe that you will see the problem of Iran settled from within.

I agree with you on this. I don't think it is necessary at all at this point and I think the youth of the country will be wanting their rock music more than they want to do what the whacks in charge want. I think it will change from within. (at least, I hope so).

However, it seems that there are some who are itching to move the process along at a faster pace. The words of John Hagee were very disturbing (and disturbed!).

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

“’The United States must join Israel in a pre-emptive military strike against Iran to fulfill God’s plan for both Israel and the West… a biblically prophesied end-time confrontation with Iran, which will lead to the Rapture, Tribulation and the Second Coming of Christ.”

If this pastor is for real, he is an abomination to the words of Christ. I'm not one to judge ANYONE (Lord knows I'm no saint) but Christ made it quite clear we should SEPERATE ourselves from the world, and let the powers-that-be run the planet.

This man would do well to stop spewing this nonsense, and start loving his neighbors as himself.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
John Hagee is a wolf pretending to be a sheep. He is an anti-christian and the opposite of a christian, in the same way that the anti-Christ is the oppostite of Christ while pretending to be Christ. Anti-christians are a reflection of the anti-Christ just as christians are a reflection of Christ.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

John Hagee is a wolf pretending to be a sheep.

I agree with this sentiment completely.

The dragon has been given authority over this world, and those who would meddle in worldly affairs are of the world, their thoughts turned to earthly things.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Apocolypse soon?

Perhaps the most frightening quote from the article comes from fundamentalist Pastor John Hagee. He spoke this on July 19, 2006 in Washington DC -

[...]

i think Hagee and several others are 'mouthpieces' for the administration

it's long been understood that the PANC cabalLeft Behind(pop culture propaganda scheme to usher in Bush&Co policies)
it's good to bring the topic up in another focus...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I've been away from this board for a while and by last posting had to do with Hagee.

"Hagee and his plans" Jun 2006 post id: 2298487

I'm glad to see that upon my return, this is still a topic of discussion.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'll admit, it's very difficult for me to get my head around this. I also want to make sure John actually worded it this way. The United States MUST join Israel in a pre-emptive military strike against Iran to fulfill God's plan?? WHY?

Who are we to try and speed up God's timing? (unless God himself had a few select people to do this wittingly and would God do such a thing?)

Is John Hagee a true prophet of God knowing first hand that God wants him to help push the US/Israel into a world conflict because it's God's purpose and it was revealsed in truth to him by God Himself or is John Hagee a delusional nutcase performing God's purpose on the delusional side of the the coin?

This is the tough question that I'm trying to answer for myself.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Forgot to add this.. Don't forget that Hitler called himself a "christian" and further stated that he was "instructed by god".

Scary stuff.

I know God uses evil people to fullfill his purpose unwittingly:

Isa 66:4 I also will CHOOSE THEIR DELUSIONS, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

The question I ask is I know that God's ultimate purposes can't be subverted but what is his WILL?

Hitler was obviously serving a purpose but he was DEFINITELY not serving God's will. Does any of this make sense?

Also, the only comment I'd like to make concerning the supposed 'errant nature' of the Bible is this: I've said this before but the Bible was not written for the natural mind but was written to the heart.

1co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth NOT the things of the Spirit of God: for they are -foolishness- unto him: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM, because they are SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED.

Unfortunately you simply can not be objective about spiritual discernment and God makes it clear he is NOT going to slide under a objective microscope so we are left with what evidence that we have externally and internally. You wan't to believe in your own path and discard the Bible? That's up to you and who am I to judge but quite frankly I'm not going to tak e any chances considering my soul is at stake in this decision.

The Bible says that Jesus was the 'word made flesh' so if you discard the Word you also discard Jesus himself.

You either believe in the Bible or you don't and if you don't, you don't believe in Jesus either.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Out of the mouth of a "Christian" Zionist into our laps. It's amazing to realize that there are many evangelical "christians" who actually think this way. They actually think they can speed up the return of Jesus Christ. Boy, are they going to be surprised to find out that they are not likely to be the ones to escape the worst of the coming chaos.

We have had many discussions on this board about the "Rapture" and where such ideology actually stems. I think that it has been pretty much settled in most of our minds anyway. People like Hagee, and Robertson and,oh, who is that other turd that calls himself a "christian?" Ah,yes, Mr. Falwell... They are very sick and disturbed individuals... Unfortunately, it is because the likes of them that real Christians will suffer..

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

SpeakerofTruth

Out of the mouth of a "Christian" Zionist into our laps. It's amazing to realize that there are many evangelical "christians" who actually think this way. They actually think they can speed up the return of Jesus Christ. Boy, are they going to be surprised to find out that they are not likely to be the ones to escape the worst of the coming chaos.

I actually have to agree with you here.

All I know is that all the folks who actually believe in the scripture need to carefully evaluate their positions and understand what the Bible says about false shephards, false prophets and apostate 'christians'. They will be prolific, ESPECIALLY in the last days. The antichrist will literally rise up under and in front of the noses of apostate "Christians" with their help! And after awhile, the antichrist will show his true colors and have Christians killed in a slaughter that will make the holocaust look like Disneyland.

Of course, if you think the Bilble is just a compilation of a few good ideas and a bunch of myths you will gloss over this but I'll try and give it that a break for now.

But yes..I'm not 100% against John Hagee as I have always thought of him as a very Godly and upright man...but as far as his position and influence concerning our nation's foreign policy? I simply can't reconcile the things he has said and done.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

Of course, if the Bilble is just a compilation of a few good ideas and a bunch of myths you will gloss over this but I'll try and give it that a break for now.

Strange how accurate the prophecy seems to be for a bunch of myths. Can you be good enough to provide an inaccurate prophecy..........or have you read the Bible? Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Strange how accurate the prophecy seems to be for a bunch of myths. Can you be good enough to provide an inaccurate prophecy..........or have you read the Bible? Thanks

i think you misunderstood sun....it seems to me that he was trying to say "for those of you who think the bible is bunk, you'll probably just ignore this, but i'll say it anyway." at least that was my take on it.

as for those who wish to expedite the apocolypse, remember that it's not just on the christian side. the greatest believer of an early end due to a human jumpstart to the process is in the greatest position to cause just that: amahdidenutjob.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

i think you misunderstood sun....it seems to me that he was trying to say "for those of you who think the bible is bunk, you'll probably just ignore this, but i'll say it anyway." at least that was my take on it.

as for those who wish to expedite the apocolypse, remember that it's not just on the christian side. the greatest believer of an early end due to a human jumpstart to the process is in the greatest position to cause just that: amahdidenutjob.

Yea, my bad.......Sorry

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sunmatrix,

It's all good. I also appreciate your angle and welcome them in the future. I hope the things I write here on ATS provoke the thoughts of many and let me tell you .. many of you here have provoked ALOT of thinking on my end.

This is a very deep and difficult subject, one of which I am VERY passionate about and I'm trying to understand.

I want to throw something at you guys: (This is just an example)

What if I came on here and told you that the God of Isaac, Abraham and Jacob came to me and said:

"Since America has been turning her back on me for some time now and has fallen so deeply into corruption that her sin has reached My VERY Throne, I am going to slowly remove my hand of protection over her collective soul and allow her to fall into my judgement"

What would you think? What would you say?

Remember these versus Sun?

Re 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will be turned against the evil woman, and will make her waste and uncovered, and will take her flesh for food, and will have her burned with fire.

Re 17:17 For God hath PUT IN THEIR HEARTS to fulfill his WILL, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, UNTIL the WORDS of God SHALL BE FULFILED.

Doesn't 17:17 just warp your brain?

God is saying My Word WILL come to pass and I will put 'it' in their HEARTS to achieve this purpose. Remember earlier God said he has the power to chose your delusion?

Someone before asked me if this makes God evil and my answer to that is NO because he is not doing this to us directly per say, he is doing this in judgement. You can go further and say God is merely turning us over to our own sins on a collective level.

In a nutshell: God will put it in the hearts of the 'ten horns' to give their 'kingdoms' to the beast for one hour to fulfill His will. No telling what the rulers of these kingdoms will be thinking at the time but one thing is for sure, they are merely pawns operating under a strong delusion and their end is not what they think it's going to be.

Not sure if you guys get the point I'm trying to make but hopefully some of this will make sense to you.

I am constantly questioning the actions of my Christian brothers, supposed or otherwise. Are they walking in the truth or are they wallowing in delusion?

Is the path that our leaders have set America on one of delusion and judgement or is it one of truth and righteousness? If you take into consideration all the blood on our hands like the millions of aborted babies I find it hard to believe the latter.

[edit on 6-3-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why you depress me so???

One more doomsday report from you and i'm coming over to wait for the end of the world with you.

Maybe your family will adopt me.

Maybe.

new topics

top topics

join