It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Adults???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Any one intrested in further info, here is the BEK thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
please, if nobody has an actual photograph, the answer is there are no black eyed kids!!! yeah... and i saw a dinosaur out in my front yard...but...i just don't have a picture of it...take my word for it...ok?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Did the human organs exist before someone saw them? Did smallpox exist before someone was able to and interrested in taking a picture of the symptoms?

There are phenomena that will go on whether you have proof of them or not.

So the friend with all black eyes, he just has a "condition" of difference? And the sister whose eyes were removed, were her whole eyeballs entirely deficient of any white?

What would go on if this were a purely medical phenomenon? Would this essentially be the entire eyball being an open pupil? Open eyes? How is this possible for a human?

Is this Black eyed friend light sensitive at all?
I would figure that would make sense. When the pupils don't grow small in light quickly or normally, light sensitivity is the result (I would know.). So how would this work with the whole eyeball being open like that? If this is a medical condition, what's it called?

Y'know, this is bound to sound strange but what if these people had something to do with shadow people? Ever hear of them? Big black things, almost demonic, like a ghost of darkness (i don't know how to describe them otehrwise)- well, what if these people had something to do withthem. I am certainly not saying your friends and relatives who just happen to have black eyes are evil incarnate.

The nature of the shadows has been much disputed, more i'd think than the nature of the BEK and BEA, but this is just a theory i'm putting out there. What if those who have this "condition of difference" had something to do with the shadows?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
please, if nobody has an actual photograph, the answer is there are no black eyed kids!!! yeah... and i saw a dinosaur out in my front yard...but...i just don't have a picture of it...take my word for it...ok?

There are children born without eye colour = irises

My Sister is one of these children

Aniridia
Eyes wherein the irises are not present; the eyes appear to be two large pupils.

That does not make her an alien or a devil child.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I never suggested "devil child", but having SOMETHING [unspecific and unknown] to do with shadows.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The world around us is shattering. People always say the world is coming to an End. Why is it we can destroy a country (make weapons) faster then we can make medicine to heal our wounds. Why was there dinosaurs before God created Man? WTF was their point to live. Did they say "how are you" to their kind and one got ticked off so he/she decided to eat one another. We don't know, HECK that could have been a demon dug up for all we really freakin' know. Is Hell finally risen to the surface? Are we in Revelations? Look at the world around U! Will we die on DEC 12, 2012 (sadly before Christmas) but then again Earth would be Heaven on Earth by Christmas as a gift from our Lord. AND why are we always saying that and why does it seem like we all want to DIE? Pretty much saying WHY are we trying to PREDICT our own last days....What is the "Faith" of the witnesses at when these things came to them at that time? Was there something going on in their lives at that time? Was this kids lost souls tryin' to get to a better place and they where trapped so they called out for HELP? and maybe NOT? Maybe they came to you to show you how BLACK (and EMPTY) your EYES are. Have U really looked at a dollar bill....I mean a man who was never President was put on the 100 dollar bill, he was found more higher then a president. Have you really looked at a dollar to see what is hidden in them. It shows to me that Money and power only gets you still one place .......DEATH. Second the bill is GREEN to show you what Tree (=life) you destroyed. Third it says "In God We TRUST" something we have all forgotten. I mean if someone doesn't want their child at SCHOOL to sing the pledge of the United States because of ONE word "GOD" then why is it okay for them to go around with bills in their pockets with the words "In GOD we TRUST" on it. [Monopoly money] thats what money really is. AND of course THE EYE by saying that someone is always WATCHING!!!!! Maybe you don't believe in God or his son Jesus and their KINGDOM. But BELIEVE in LOVE and always listen to your MINDED-HEART not your mind of the brain but that little mind that gives off LOVE from inside your HEART

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
AND FINALLY, BEKS HAVE NO WHITES IN THEIR EYES! IT'S JUST FULL ON BLACK!

ffs, how many times MUST this get brought up?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Potato

AND THE LOCH NESS MONSTER LIKES TO WATCH OPRAH WINFREY!

That makes as much sense as saying anything about any other undemonstrated phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Also, sasquatch liked the movie "Toy Story".
Seriously, what kind of a response was that?
What doesn't make sense about BEKs and BEAs?
They're hostile. I think that's pretty straight forward.
what i'd like to know though, is WHY they're hostile.
Did ANYONE here bother to ask that one?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Iv never had an encounter with a BEK and hope I never do, however one morning I had a few drinks(don't ask) and I saw what I seriously thought was a zombie.. a person was staggering down the street making gurgle noises and I swear this person had black eyes.. I was sitting in my car parked and I just froze hoping this 'zombie' wouldn't notice me as I wasn't armed with anything at the time

Pretty irrational thinking about my fear now, this was about 2 years ago.. probably was a drunk hobo or something.. but that was the only time Iv ever been 'scared' by a person with black eyes.. hope I never have an encounter with a legitimate 'black eyed one'

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by Angry Potato

AND THE LOCH NESS MONSTER LIKES TO WATCH OPRAH WINFREY!

That makes as much sense as saying anything about any other undemonstrated phenomenon.

Yeah. but I don't care about that. I'm just saying that the original reports mentioned that they had completely black eyes. People seem to ignore this fact all the time. Go play in traffic.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Um...When my friend and I tried a ouija board a while back, before finishing up we got a real uneasy feeling and she was convinced she saw a baby with all black eyes in her head...Perhaps this was a warning that another BEK was being brought into the world?

LOL and you can go ahead and flame me if you want...It could have very well been our imaginations or just created by the fear we had for using the ouija for the first time (we use it these days and we're fine)...But yeah...you never know?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I for one thought, and would still like to think, that this phenonenon is an internet hoax.

But would like to share an experience I had that still kinda bugs me to this day...

I was one of those who were completely asleep and lived in total ignorance. You could say that the veils fell off my eyes over a period of a mere two days and had a very rude awakening to this world. I honestly dont know how it started or what brought it on. I just felt hyper alert and sensitive to everything.

The third day was probably, and still is, the weirdest day I have ever experienced. It was that day that led me to ATS!!

Out of fear of sounding like a nutjob, I wont go into detail on other things I saw/experienced that day. But one of the things I did see, was an oldish guy pass me in the street, his head was very low asif looking at his feet while he was walking. I got a glimpse of his eyes and they were unnaturally wide and completely black. I was stunned and stopped in my tracks, looking on as he passed me by. It was so impossible that I couldnt bring myself to believe it, and just wrote it off as an over active imagination.

But since being a member of ATS, have read a few things that make me look back on that day, and give it a hard second look.

This is the first time I've ever mentioned it and expect to be mocked. Which is fine by me. You werent there, how could you know. All I know is, what I saw or thought I had seen.

[edit on 1/1/2009 by corvin77]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

Here you go......www.mrcophth.com...

www.aniridia.org...

Got to feel sorry for those kiddies, especially if they are hit with the stereotypical image of being aliens or demons, think they got enough to cope with.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
...There are the souless, artificial and foreign that walk amongst us. Those who are tuned in can seperate an inner-self from ones suit. The natural human reaction to this seperation is one of fear and violation. Do not fear the visitors as they have their purposes...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I am 41 years old. I have only been reading and watching what others say on this topic for quite a while now. Yes, there are Black-eyed adults. I lived with an "adult" for over a year. They are not evil. They are not satanic. They are different, and you better bet your ass when they flash their eyes you will shudder convulsively in fear.. almost reflexively. They are tolerant, kind, playful, curious (to a fault), enjoying laughing, eating, and doing everything that you and I do. They are different and they do have a particular skill set that we do not possess, but that is neither here nor there. You should feel blessed if they show themselves to you. That means they trust you enough to share with you.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Last night I was reading these threads and some other stuff on the BEK's and The Black Eyed Adults. What I was thinking, is: Is it Possible these things are part of the Montauk Project? Or something similar to that? Here's what was posted in another thread that made me think this:
ON ATS

posted on 15-7-2008 @ 12:44 PM
By: Kohr-Ah

I first heard about BEKs about a month ago from a friend who is very into the paranormal, before I knew about this demonic harassment thing. Supposedly in the eighties or so, these black-eyed kids started appearing in areas of low population density. They were emotionally flat, and had some manner of psychic ability and otherworldly understanding. Shortly after their appearance, they were rounded up and quarantined. I wish I had some more specific information, but the guy who told me this is maddeningly vague about anything he doesn't consider immediately relevant.

Now I was looking up BEKs about two weeks ago, and while sifting through the typical stories of kids demanding invitation to homes and cars, I found a brief, poorly written post that supported what my friend said. Supposedly, the poster knew a black-eyed kid whom he said knew things, if we know what he means. Of course, I don't know what the hell he meant, but it seemed notably consistent with what my friend said a month earlier. I'd like to pursue this theory further, but unfortunately I can't find that post (I do know that it's not on ATS).

link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Okay so these are maybe some experiment gone amuck, the kids got out (somehow) and maybe were recollected and quarantined. Maybe they want to use the phone to get in touch with family who are desperately searchin for their lost children? Maybe the one who said He/she was there to collect, maybe they were not speaking as we normally do from being cut off from civilization, and maybe what they meant were to collect themselves or maybe to make a collect cal????

Maybe realizing that it may be long distance to call their families? IDK, I know it sounds outrageous, but if they do in fact exist, maybe this explains it a little? I mean maybe they were even driven a little "Mad" by the experiments performed on them? Maybe that's why people get a bad vibe from them and why they get aggressive at people when they're denied entry? Just throwing some theories out there. Who knows maybe Montauk opened something that let these beings through, It could account for the time at which they started appearing. Well almost, if say, they continued the Montauk project under wraps and moved base?

Okay now you can call me a whacko nutjob, whatever. I'm sure there are people here who know more about things like the Montauk project that could tell us if this is possible, right?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I lived in a haunted house and one of the strange things that happened was some of the dreams I had, some of the people had black eyes, even people I knew in the dreams. they also had deap man voices all sounding the same when they talked to me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join