It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok who thinks Osama is actually working FOR the US?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've got this theory that Osama whos Benhiding, was actually working for the US. Especially if you buy the US being behind the 911 attacks.

I want to know what you think?

Yes/No/ Maybe

Back it up with your own thoughts.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't believe Osama is working for anyone today, as he's probably dead. During the Russian mess in Afghanistan, Osama was definitely receiving help and instruction from the USA, which ultimately led to the Ruskies withdrawing. So I guess you could say he was "working for us" back then.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've came to the conclusion that Bin Laden is alive and well.
I think our government wants him alive because if he's dead they can't get information as easy.
I think our government knows exactly where he is and they keep tabs on what he is up to.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
He works for MI5/6,whom believe it or not,control the US as well.
MI5/6,or the British maffia,as they should be called,Liaise with ET's, yes Extra Terrestrials,whom opperate the system in which we live in.This is happening because the ET's thrive on human emotion, its their food,so a chaotic world is perfect.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Order Out Of Chaos]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
With Al Queada more as a splintered organization Osama is in my opinion either dead, or hidden in a hospital or health care facility being cared for.

As har as him working for us? NO WAY!

I haves stated in the past to read a book called "Circle In the Sand".

Parts of this book outlines how Osama Bin Laden wanted to have his "army" protect the Saudi's from Saddam during the first gulf war. The Saudi's said.. thanks but no thanks to him. This outraged Osama...

The idea of infidels on the holiest of Muslim gounds.... and that some of these infidels (american troops) could be JEWS!!!???

Anyway... without getting TOO much into it. Osama is a lot of things... one this he is not... and thats sensative to the United States of America.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hard to say...There was that little thing about him being treated in an American hospital in I believe Afghanistan. I also read that he made a statement about not being able to leave due to the wishes of his master. I think he died in 2001 due to kidney dialysis. Can anyone shed light on who his master might be? I also had a Middle Eastern teacher read an Egyptian newspaper to me about a funeral held for Usama Bin Laden and that his grave was left unmarked due to the clan that he belonged to.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
He workd for us in Afghaistan. Has Bush family ties.
He's recruited for our side in bosnia, Kosovo, Chechnya, etc.
His alleged role in 9/11 was the casus beli for the already planned Afghan war and opened the post-9/11 world in general.
He's serving US iterests by whippig uptrouble in Iraq, requiring occupation
He's been servig US interests quite well. Sheer accident?
He may be dead, which would explain the increasedtalk of Iranian role in Iraq troubles.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It just seems that it would be a lot easier if they just used him.
They might have even did it without his knowledge.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
yeah...I reckon he worked (s) for the US. I think he was (is) a spy and if he is still alive it won't be long before they bump him off, because the possibility that he may 'rollover' and expose the US government for what it really is, puts him in a very precarious position. Saddam was a bad bastard too and needed to be dealt with to make it look like the US cared about the Iraqi people. A clever ruse to effect an occupation of Iraq (I think Saddam was working with the US...on what I do not know).

Saddam was snuffed because of what he knew...Osama will (may already have) face the same fate. Spies, agents, and politicians that pose a threat are expendable.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't think Bin Laden is working for the United States, or even with us. I don't think it matters if he's alive or dead at this point. In Iraq, when the top "insurgent" is killed, he is replaced within a month. Osama got the truck started, and it doesn't matter who takes the wheel as long as it keeps movin'.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
I don't think Bin Laden is working for the United States, or even with us. I don't think it matters if he's alive or dead at this point. In Iraq, when the top "insurgent" is killed, he is replaced within a month. Osama got the truck started, and it doesn't matter who takes the wheel as long as it keeps movin'.

Exactly,

the only thing Osama had to do, was cement 'alqaeda' into your minds.

Weve managed to occupy Afghan, AND Iraq simply because the US told us all about osama... even though there's no proof.

No Osama has done his job, and too keep him around any longer is foolish, and risky.

There's a new enemy, dem evil noocular moolah's.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I don't think he ever went off the CIA's payroll. I used to really be into reading about 911 but there is no point no more.

Certain people own this world. They are a group of people I call the bankers. I don't know who they are or if they belong to a secret society, but mess with the mighty dollar and your world will crumble.

Iraq, Kennedy, two Kennedy's for that matter, and Chile.

Iraq was trying to introduce the Euro.

Kennedy tried to issue silver certificates. The only other person who might have tried to do this would have been his little brother. Both dead.

Salvadore Allonde. He messed with the banking and the mines. CIA was all over him. Coup on Sept. 11, 1973 fixed that little problem.

Of course the United States first Secretary of the Treasury was Alexander Hamilton who started his job..... September 11, 1789.

And didn't Kennedy have some little doodle scribbled on a piece of paper that was recently released to his library. Yes and it said Sept 11 and the word conspiracy was circled.

All sad but true.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
MI5/6,or the British maffia,as they should be called,Liaise with ET's, yes Extra Terrestrials,whom opperate the system in which we live in.This is happening because the ET's thrive on human emotion, its their food,so a chaotic world is perfect.

What an interesting post you made..straight - to the point -
Are there any extra detail you can provide, along with references?
(i.e. E.T.s feeding on emotion? How does this work in regards to physics? What are they made up of?)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 26-2-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I agree with Myrtales in that I doubt that bin Laden was ever removed from the CIA payroll prior to 9-11. Undoubtedly, bin Laden acquired information that could harm US interests while working with the CIA in Afghanistan. If you think it out a little bit, it doesn't make much since for either party to severe the relationship prior to 9-11.

I am not sure that bin Laden was a willing participant in the 9-11 plan, much less the architect as I have yet to see any evidence to suggest it and I stopped taking the word of W and Cheney for granted long ago. However, I have my doubts that Bushco would have involved bin Laden without some prior notification/planning with Bin Laden's father who also happens to be a major business partner with the Bush family (at least until the relationship became indefensible after 9-11).

I can't say for sure that 9-11 was an inside job but I do know for sure that we have been lied to time and time again and the evidence that is accessible to us paints the picture of inside job far better than a group of muslims making an isolated attack on the US with no apparent motive or expectation of result to build upon. I have a hard time buying the explanation that they did it because they hate our freedom.

Lets assume that bin Laden was really behind it and acted without any cooperation with any US agencies. This means that bin Laden was intelligent and insightful enough to predict the behavior of our top officials and knew that their reaction would be to spread the American war machine across the world in a way that would weaken our country's military might, political standing, and world-wide respect.

By no means do I devalue the gravity of the lost of life on 9-11, but I submit that as a country, we were better off on 9-12-2001 than we are today. The real damage to our country came with the Bush response. We are not safer today than we were on 9-10-2001, in fact, I am quite sure that our security is so much more at risk today and it is not terrorism that I fear.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos

What an interesting post you made..straight - to the point -
Are there any extra detail you can provide, along with references?
(i.e. E.T.s feeding on emotion? How does this work in regards to physics? What are they made up of?)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 26-2-2007 by dAlen]

we're all robots, we've just got different functions.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think you are thinking of the Bildeberg Group, NWO, or elite.

We tallk alot about them.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
I think you are thinking of the Bildeberg Group, NWO, or elite.

We tallk alot about them.

If they are part of the Group of bankers that met at Jekyll Island in 1910 - that formed the banking system into the Federal Reserve - then, that is them.

The exact date they met was the 22nd of November, the same date as Kennedy's assassination.

In Chile, the copper mines were operated by huge American corporations.

Too many coincedences throw up a red flag.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Bin Laden is a strange dude. During his younger years he was a rich playboy livin' the life. Then he went to Afghanistan to help the Taliban. Very weird. Why? Was it a religious thing? I guess it was. I have a feeling that things got way more complicated than he expected. I believe the denial he issued in the days following 911 where he said that he wasn't responsible for the attack and thought that certain people had carried it out for their own private reasons. Bin Laden is a very powerful man. He has as much personal power as wealth can confer. He owns his own satellite network and can reach everywhere. I think he tried to oppose US interests but gave up for family and business reasons. I think he is alive. I think he still writes a lot of paychecks but overall I'm sure he was compromised along the line somewhere. His family are too close to the Bushes. The labyrinthine ways that those families interract are way beyond me.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hmm, I really don't know what I think. In terms of 9/11 I would have to say maybe I do agree with you. What do you strongly believe?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i bet he's been off the CIA payroll for some time, well before sept 11.

with a well established identity in some non-extraditable country.

he was probably standing with group of people watching sept 11 unfold like everyone else.

he's set for life, he just has to listen to everyone trash his old name.

<<   2 >>

join