It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i saw a ufo over garden state parkway today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i was going back to school today and all of a sudden i noticed about 7 or 8 bright lights really close together in formation high up overhead. the formation was similar to how a spider eyes look close up. anyways i looked, did a double take, then did a triple take and realized it wasnt an airplane nor a helicopter. i didnt see any blinking lights at all and it was moving very slow. the lights were white and bright and i am 90 percent sure it wasnt an airplane. definetely not as spread out as the phoenix lights either but the formation was compact bright white lights evenly spread out and in a spider eye formation. someone told me that there have been sightings of these recently.... is this true?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Any Photos? If so PLEASE post ......

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirt
Any Photos? If so PLEASE post ......

sorry man i was goin about 65 on the parkway and i said to myself i dont wanna crash and then my explanation be cause i saw an alien spacecraft lol. i did look about 6 times tho man and it definetely wasnt anything ive seen before

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What time of day was this?

Any information about the weather conditions?

Do you know if anyone else had also witnessed this?

Do you have any other information to add to this?

[edit on 2/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Where on the GSP did you see it?

Near New York or Atlantic City, etc? The closest exit number would be very helpful to identify if anyone else saw it.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Where on the GSP did you see it?

Near New York or Atlantic City, etc? The closest exit number would be very helpful to identify if anyone else saw it.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by djohnsto77]

around exit 145 near east orange

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That is pretty close to Newark NJ Intl Airport. What "angle" were you looking - was it out the car windshield? And which direction. If you were driving South on GSPW and looked up to the SW, that would be aimed right at the airport.

I've seen planes "stack up" in landing patterns such that 4-5 white bright lights are lined up from the South or North coming into Newark airport. On a hazy night, they can look somewhat eerie.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonaire
That is pretty close to Newark NJ Intl Airport. What "angle" were you looking - was it out the car windshield? And which direction. If you were driving South on GSPW and looked up to the SW, that would be aimed right at the airport.

I've seen planes "stack up" in landing patterns such that 4-5 white bright lights are lined up from the South or North coming into Newark airport. On a hazy night, they can look somewhat eerie.

i was driving north looking up at a northeast angle. there was no noise and it was fairly high up but below the clouds so i could see it clearly. i counted about 7 to 8 lights all together

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Any chance it was a blimp? They have some trick and VERY LARGE LCD displays on them now and it could make for some strange patterns/groupings of lights...

I guess what I am asking is if you could see the "body" of the craft?

Springer...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
in answer to your question, i have seen a video of a UFO that looked like a ball ofvery bright balloons stuck together.
If i recall correctly they sparkled.....flashed?It seemed to turn in the air, and the spiders eye you describe makes mr think you may have seen a similar thing.......

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Any chance it was a blimp? They have some trick and VERY LARGE LCD displays on them now and it could make for some strange patterns/groupings of lights...

I guess what I am asking is if you could see the "body" of the craft?

Springer...

nahh i couldnt see any body or anything and i was looking for it too. usually when i see a blimp i can easily spot it out even if im miles away from it.

new topics

top topics

join