It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are the planes?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i have recently taken a great interest in the whole 9/11 issue, and the possible conspiracies.. i would like to start by defending myself in case people get annoyed at me questioning the conspiracies....... i definitely believe there is some kind of cover-up and that everyone deserve to know the truth...

basically i have one big question, and im not asking because i doubt the conspiracies, but because in all my investigations, i haven't found any kind of explanations.....

if no plane hit the pentagon, what happened to flight 77 and most importantly, its passengers....

if it wasn't american airlines planes that hit the WTC (one video says that they looked more like military aircraft, there were no windows, there was something on the bottom...), once again, where did the "hijacked" planes go, and the passengers? i think i heard mild speculation that they were crashed into the sea... is this the generally accepted explanation?

i really hope someone can give me an answer, cos its driving me mad that such a big question is still hanging over me!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've never seen a satisfactory answer as to what happened with them.

However, it must also be admited that an inability to explain what happened to them would not refute any evidence or any conspiracy theories about alternative events.

At the same time, perhaps a more important question is 'IF they had the planes WHY DIDN'T they crash them?" That seems more damaging to the various theories out there, imho, than an inability to show what did happen to them if they didnt' crash.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
precisely... mainly im thinking about the families, if they have seen any of these conspiracy theories, and have lost loved ones, surely they are wondering what actually happened? i dont know... im getting tired i need ome refreshing sleep to start thinking about this again tomorrow...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ok, 57 people have looked at this thread and only one person has replied, i guess this is something no one can reliably answer. its just a shame that this one thing seems to have been missed out of anything (pro/anti CT) that i have seen, is it just too horrible to talk about? i'll keeping checking the thread in case anyone can link me to some info, thanks people... alternatively if my question isnt relevant, please tell me! (i thought it was...)

TL

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplecoral
i have recently taken a great interest in the whole 9/11 issue, and the possible conspiracies.. i would like to start by defending myself in case people get annoyed at me questioning the conspiracies....... i definitely believe there is some kind of cover-up and that everyone deserve to know the truth...

basically i have one big question, and im not asking because i doubt the conspiracies, but because in all my investigations, i haven't found any kind of explanations.....

if no plane hit the pentagon, what happened to flight 77 and most importantly, its passengers....

if it wasn't american airlines planes that hit the WTC (one video says that they looked more like military aircraft, there were no windows, there was something on the bottom...), once again, where did the "hijacked" planes go, and the passengers? i think i heard mild speculation that they were crashed into the sea... is this the generally accepted explanation?

i really hope someone can give me an answer, cos its driving me mad that such a big question is still hanging over me!

Anything could've happened. They could've been locked up, killed, crashed into the sea.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
My opinion is that 2 passenger airliners did indeed crash into the twin towers.

Also I believe (only 90% though) that another passenger plane did crash into the pentagon. The 10% of doubt comes from the fact there is no clear photographic evidence of this, among other things. (numerous conflicting eyewitness accounts, etc) Definitely something strange with this one, I.e., the official investigation, or lack of...

However, I do not believe that the fourth airliner crashed in Pennsylvania. I believe it was shot down.

2 cents worth.

[edit on 2/18/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TL
Anything could've happened. They could've been locked up, killed, crashed into the sea.

i know anything COULD have happened... im just wondering if anyone knows any sites that have any genuine suggestions, possibly with any evidence? i mean, they had to land somewhere, planes are big things.... the sea is a very general area and im sure someone would notice that. im so confused.......

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If a nefarious government agent(s) was to carry this out, why wouldn't they make sure the REAL planes hit the towers and the pentagon.

There would be no reason not to. You don't need a bunch of loose ends running around. And you can't make the argument about human life.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A boeing 757 didn't crash into the pentagon. The size of the hole in the building isn't big enough, it could have been a small unmanned drone or something though?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
/34o93t

One Google search away, provides pics of the wreckage at the Pentagon. There's not going to be a 757 shaped hole in the side of the Pentagon.

Furthermore, they've done DNA analysis at the sites and confirmed the findings to match that of the passengers.

As for flight 93 in Pennsylvania- they've listened to the voice recorder, and here is the transcript.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

[edit on 19-2-2007 by GT100FV]

[edit on 19-2-2007 by GT100FV]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think the [email protected] argument has been done to death and there can be no real doubt that one DID hit.

What strikes me is that most of those who argue against the possibility seem to talk about a Boeing 757 as if it is a solid object rather than a hollow and fairly flimsy structure when they are describing the hole and surrounding damage.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Don't let 911 In Plane Site confuse you. It's nothing but bad evidence, but I think the host is correct in dismissing such questions (where are the bodies) simply "I don't know." We could also ask "where's Jimmy Hoffa?" It's not a deadly argument. Bodies can be hidden.

That said, it's a good question. My best guessis, they were deposited at the crime secenes by hijacked airliners as reported. WTC hard to verify, not sure of the record there, but Flights 77 and 93 supposedly all bodies are IDd. Some photos at the Pentagon show seated bodies, which indicates possible passengers. All damage there is consistent with a 757.

How exactly the hijackings happened and got thru defenses is another story, and one more worth looking at IMO.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Since the government controlled all the crime scenes, and since it's the government that some suspect of being complicit in the crime, it's hard to say whay evidence is real, and what might be part of a cover-up.

That said, if we start with the theory that Flight 77 and Flight 93 were not what crashed at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania, then the theory must account for what happened to these flights.

Per Project Northwoods, the theory could include the possibilty that these flights were both CIA flights right from the start, and that the passengers and crew were all CIA operatives that went back to being undercover somwhere. The planes with the passengers on board turned off their transponders, were intercepted by remote controlled drones which flew directly above them while the passenger planes descended below radar. The drones hit their targets, and the CIA/passenger planes landed at secret sites and the people went back to their lives.

These could be the planes the CIA used to transport terror suspects over Europe.

This is pretty much the scenario that was suggested by the Joint Chiefs of Staff to Kennedy in Project Northwoods.

The strongest supporting evidence for this theory is the fact the Flight 77 totally disappeared from radar for 30 mintues. Further, about 14 minutes before Flight 93 crashed, air traffic controllers were ordered out of the control towers in Pittsburgh, Johnstown, and Cleveland by the FAA.

Plus, the FAA told Johnstown ATCs that Flight 93 was 20 miles SOUTH of Johnstown, and heading north, when in fact at the time Flight 93 was north of Johnstown, heading south.

Also, it is very odd that the same C130-H National Guard pilot would be the first on the scene to witness Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon, and also have the incredible "luck" to be right where Flight 93 crashed 100 miles away, 26 minutes after Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

I'm not saying I believe this is what happened. However, there are enough unanswered questions, especially re the FAA, to make one wonder if this *could* have been a Northwoods-like operation. Plus, WTC7's implosion makes you wonder what's up with that, too.

I'm not CIA, so I have no idea how these guys handle faking 100 passengers on a plane that supposedly died, but apparently they must think it's possible to do something like this since they came up with Northwoods in the first place.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
im still not entirely sure about the pentagon, i mean if they had nothing to cover up why aren't the tapes available for us to see the 757 hit it? however it does mean we are spending time debating this and not questioning other things, so possibly that is the point. i guess we're never really going to know, because the government can do whatever they want to cover up what happened, and people are always going to doubt them. agh, still confused. even people on this site kee saying they have seen different things, some have seen evidence at the pentagon for a 757 while others haven't.

i looked at a passenger list for flight 77, and it didnt contain 64 (i think thats meant to be the number of passengers on board), and even though all the hijackers were supposed to have purchased tickets in their own names, there were no foreign sounding names on the list. i saw this on the CNN website, and something struck me as odd about the professions of some of the passengers, but i really don't know.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
this is supposedly a picture of wreckage from the pentagon........ how have i never seen this before?! doesnt even look like the right location. am i going mad?

edit: HAHAHA im pretty stupid.....

[edit on 20-2-2007 by purplecoral]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

this is supposedly a picture of wreckage from the pentagon........ how have i never seen this before?! doesnt even look like the right location. am i going mad?

I was gonna say... no I'm gonna say "thank god foredit, eh?"

Here's a link to a place with some photos and stuff to help you.
I trust this site:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Actually you linked to an interested image of what a real plane wreck looks like:

Notice the size of the debris, and the complete tail fin. Also notice how the earth and grass around the crash site has been scorched by the fireball from the crash.

Here is what the crash site of Flight 93 looked like:

Notice that it doesn't even appear the grass around the hole in the ground was scorched by what should have been a pretty big fireball. Also notice the total lack of debris, large or small.

Where's the plane? Where's the wreckage? Why isn't the ground next to the crater even slightly scorched? Does this look like a commerical airliner crashed here???

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well that wreckage of the plane with the tail fin remaining was more then likely a horizontal crash landing,also notice how most of the wrackage either burned away or was pulvarized.

Flight 93 from the official report hit the ground Vertically at a high rate of speed,if you look at the hole on the ground you can see the indentation where the wing's hit.The first picture of the crash with the tail remaining show's that most of the fusalage can either be burned away or pulvarized.Flight 93 from what I know seemed to be a much more violent crash pulvarizing most of the wrackage.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Samblack]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samblack
The first picture of the crash with the tail remaining show's that most of the fusalage can either be burned away or pulvarized. Flight 93 from what I know seemed to be a much more violent crash pulvarizing most of the wrackage.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Samblack]

Ok, let's be real for a second. Yes, a lot, or even "most" of the plane can be burned away. But look at the pic of the Flight 93 crash again. There isn't a single burn mark on the grass touching the hole in the ground. There isn't ONE piece of debris visible. The grass around the hole is pristine. Not a single burn mark anywhere.

Ok, let's look at it another way. Can you find ONE photo of another plane crash anywhere that looks even remotely similar the the hole that Flight 93 supposedly made? I'm sure other planes crashed nose first, e.g., Flight 427 in Pittsburgh in 1994(?).

Just look at the difference between these two pics!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I found these images of that Value Jet that crashed in the Everglades a few year's ago.I know it hit a swamp so there wasn't much of a fire,but the airliner for the most part disinagrated/pulvarized on impact.They found very little debris of this crash,this airliner nose dived at a high rate of speed resulting in a pulvarized debris field simular to flight 93.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Samblack]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join