It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois Members...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have come to know the State Director of MUFON for Illinois through several telephone conversations and email correspondence and am convinced he is a solid citizen and genuinely interested in THE TRUTH.

If any of our Illinois (Chicago area) Members are interested in MUFON I know Sam would be happy to talk with you. They have a need for new investigators and offer a complete training program.

Information on upcoming meetings can be found here: www.Illinoismufon.com.

ATS in no way "endorses" MUFON nor are we affiliated with MUFON in any way. This is a personal recommendation from me to you.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hmmm.. This might be worth checking out.

Thanks for the tip, Springer.

If I do check it out, I'll post the details....

Mechanic 32.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hey SPringer,
I am in N. Illinois outside of Chicago. THis may be interesting, thaks for the tip.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by TheMayor]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
sweet thank you for the heads up

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am convinced that the denial of ignorance and the critical thought displayed by ATS Members will do WONDERS for MUFON.

Springer...

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey that's great! My old stomping ground. Sorry to bid farewell to Chief Illiniwek. I'll have to call my cousins and mention MUFON. It's awesome that people are seriously making an effort.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
wow!
I wish the Utah MUFON chapter had a 'complete training program' sheesh how cool would THAT be?

Here in Utah we just show up top meetings and talk. We usually bring pot luck and eat allot of yummy stuff.
I would like a bit of actual 'training' so as to be a better witness or hunter wichever the case may be.

join