It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is love???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How do you know when you are truly in love???? Am i crazy for asking this here?? Maybe but what the hell!!! give me your best advice!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

i....

couldn't help myself

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thanks but that song brings back a love i wish i could forget.but thank you anyways

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What is love???
Baby don't hurt me...
Don't hurt me
No More

Sorry,couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by loverofmoses
How do you know when you are truly in love???? Am i crazy for asking this here?? Maybe but what the hell!!! give me your best advice!!!!!

You ask the hardest questions y'know!!

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Love is not something that can be described especially by the word Love because of its history.

Love is not something that happens between two people...

Love is not something that makes people kill.

Love is not something that makes people heal.

Love just IS.

It is every word, every action.... every breath...

One could say, that all there is, is Love....
and then there is us,
who imagine on a day to day basis where it isn't.
who create sides falsely claiming there is no love on the "opposing" side or that their love is different and somehow flawed.
We are quite loveless creatures, creating false love because of a bunch of evil tyrants who continue to separate and unite peoples under false pretenses and under secret plans.

If WE left things be natural and flow WITH nature and not against it, we would see how love has been here the whole damn time, but we've ignored it blatantly creating false loves and evils to substitute for what we've had all along, as if it wasn't good enough.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
When i see my bf i get nervous and i get butterflies in my stomach.when i'm away from him all i can think about is he's kiss.when we are together i want to be with him always and never be apart.so is love???? i mean real love or just puppy love??????????????

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude,etc...that's all I remember of that line..

You know you are in love, when they are the first thing you think of, the last thing you think of. When they become more important to you than yourself.

It freaken hard to explain...OK

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well he is the first thing i think about when i wake uo in the morning and he is the last thing i think about before i fall asleep.so i guess i am in love?????

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

When i see my bf i get nervous and i get butterflies in my stomach.when i'm away from him all i can think about is he's kiss.when we are together i want to be with him always and never be apart.so is love???? i mean real love or just puppy love??????????????

that isn't love... you just explained exactly what that is..

a physiological response .. you've created reactions to certain stimuli that has a certain effect on your neuro-chemistry because you've identified a certain object or person with certain characteristics that may or may not actually be present.
Like a person may have a well shaped butt, ... and that makes them hot or not, depending on the observer.

If you want to discuss what love is to each individual then its a varied amount of crap that is just more fabrication than anything..
But if you want to discuss what "LOVE" is to itself, than thats a different conversation.
and if you want to discuss how LOVE applies to you then that's an even different conversation ..

My response to whether or not what you're feeling is love, would have to be a concrete NO, unless you can keep convincing yourself the same things that keep you in that "Feeling" cycle regardless of his/her ACTUAL actions..

It means keeping the fairy tale ending and fairy tale life more real than REAL life itself... If you can keep that up... Congratulations.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude,etc...that's all I remember of that line..

RIGHT ON~! Also prefers others and is not self seeking, prefers others ~!

You know you are in love, when they are the first thing you think of, the last thing you think of. When they become more important to you than yourself.

RIGHT ON~!

It freaken hard to explain...OK

You just did an AWESOME job:-) Perfect resource~!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What is love?? Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt meee no moore.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
What is love?? Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt meee no moore.

haha love bites i dont get it

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What about love? It's defective, it's always breaking you in half!

Sorry bout that.

Love is when you would put the feelings and needs of someone else over the feelings and needs of yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

How do you know when you are truly in love????

If you have to ask, you're not.

Thus endeth the lesson.

You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
what is love???....

...baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me..no more

Love is the unconditional emotion and feeling of care, loyalty, attraction and connection you feel to someone. It doesn't happen often and can take time to nurture.

top topics

join