It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mysterious plane project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ok, a while back, i was lookin out my window, watchin these deer out in my field. They ran away and i glanced at the sky and saw this weird contrail thing that looked like a thread going through a buncha holes...
That was weird but i thought nothing of it, until i saw a show on about some secret project called like starfire or sumting, thats a plane that has a crazy engine that made the exact same contrails i saw....
does anyone know any info about this?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
that is the Auora you saw. what time did you see it, where, and what were the weather condictions?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Alien Buff

sorry about the time between this lol, but ive been a busy beaver.
anyways,
as far as i can remember, they were rather fair conditions, mid-day, and a smattering of cirrus clouds. but more than 80% clear skies.
is there a significance to any of that?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMatador
ok, a while back, i was lookin out my window, watchin these deer out in my field. They ran away and i glanced at the sky and saw this weird contrail thing that looked like a thread going through a buncha holes...
That was weird but i thought nothing of it, until i saw a show on about some secret project called like starfire or sumting, thats a plane that has a crazy engine that made the exact same contrails i saw....
does anyone know any info about this?

Where are you at, statewise? Was this sighting at day or night? I firmingly believe there a number of experimental/classified projects being tested right now. To tell you the truth, I'd be a bit disappointed in the military if that is not the case. Before jumping on the Aurora bandwagon, another rumored and related craft to think about are the if the blackswift, an unmanned recon craft capable of mach 6(also just a rumored craft at this point). were there any sonic booms related to the sighting? the donut on a string contrails are consistant with a lot of the alleged Aurora sighting, though it's not a stretch to think the may be using similar engines in multiple crafts.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Donuts on a rope is what you are seeing. Older technology concerning "pulse" engines. Rumored to be in existence since the late 90's. Pictures from the Texas area were recorded in this time frame. Not smart enough to display them here. New to the forum, pardon my ignorance.

join