It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true 9/11 conspiracy...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was skimming through the channels this evening when I stopped on fox news, now I know about half of you are rolling your eyes at this point but I really dont care. I was watching the review of "path to 9/11" where it asserts that 9/11 was a direct result of president clintons inaction during his presidency. I know some of you think this is a blame game but here are just SOME of the facts we know:

President Clinton had 13 Opportunities to stop 9/11.

President clinton promised that those responsible would be "hunted down and down and punished" yet he did nothing after the terrorist attacks in new york in 1993, Kenya, and the 2000 bombing of the U.S.S. Cole. President clinton, in fact, did nothing.

I ran a search on the internet and it seems that there are far more people who believe that clinton was not only inept, he allowed 9/11 to happen for political gains.

www.papillonsartpalace.com...

www.tpmcafe.com...

I thought that this might have been credible until I read the following:

The Liberal Spin: After the second tower was hit on the morning of September 11, 2001, President Bush continued to sit as if paralyzed for seven minutes while listening to Florida elementary students read "My Pet Goat."

The Facts: Mischievous second graders had glued the president's pants to the chair, and it took him that long to quietly work himself free. The grade schoolers in question were later discovered to be distant cousins of the Clinton clan. They have since been re-enrolled at Guantanamo Bay Prep.

Guantanamo bay prep? I think thats a joke,

anyway, I think someone who was president for 8 years before bush took office is probably more to blame than president bush.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Oh give me a break!! Bush has had over 6 years and still hasn't got the culprit, and there were numerous times he "missed" his chance! Why? You may ask? Because the Bush's are financial buddies with the Bin Ladens from Saudi Arabia. Thanks for asking! =)

People can't blame this on Clinton. It could have happened at anytime. The problem lies with Bush doing his job and it has not been done! He is only in Iraq because his daddy said so and there are bigger plans ahead!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's Clinton AND Bush fault. They are both impliqued. Both did it, their families did it, they are traitors. But to turn all this into a moronic democrat/republican thing is childish... XPhilesPhan, come on man.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
it is no dem/repb debate...if the US wanted Osama wouldnt we have had him by now? I mean it is 2007??? right. where is he? do you really think the us doesnt know?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
BTW...just my opinion but Fox News is totally right wing. Listen to something less biased like MSNBC

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
While I don't like Bush's plan in Iraq. The blame has never been solely on him.

Unless you subscribe to my possible theory that Osama might have been working for the CIA during 911

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yes, Clinton had opportunity to take him out, but he didnt.
So he is to blame.

But Bush was warned of the attack coming, and ALLOWED it to happen,
that to me is 100x more worthy of blame.

If clinton had of been told of the impending attacks, I cannot see him sitting in some schools class room like a stunned mullet.

Bush wants osama free.

I mean jesus, we just captured and hung saddam.....
yet osama is no where to be found.

who was the real culprit here?

Bush deserves to be HUNG for high treason over this debacle.
Christ clinton was tried for a blowjob, but we cant try bush over everything that has happened?

gimme a break.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I silently whisper, "Bush nor Clinton could've stopped it."

It is part of a bigger plan that will unfold within the next few years. Grab your popcorn or your blinders, because the shyte is about to hit the fan.

AAC

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
While I don't like Bush's plan in Iraq. The blame has never been solely on him.

Unless you subscribe to my possible theory that Osama might have been working for the CIA during 911
Royal,your theory is a definite possibility,I for one agree.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
It's Clinton AND Bush fault. They are both impliqued. Both did it, their families did it, they are traitors. But to turn all this into a moronic democrat/republican thing is childish... XPhilesPhan, come on man.

Exactly, I agree...it is both their fault. I am not showing any favoritism.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybebaybe

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
but you think clinton knew..would clinton know and not bush once he entered office?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Bush, Clinton, Barak Obama - they are all working together to make the goals of the elite a reality.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
IMO it's an inside job, so Clintons and the Bushes are impliqued in it. Osama have nothing to do, he's a patsy. And for getting Osama, Bush said it himself, he don't care about him. Of course, because it would end the War On Terror for a lot of people and they don't want that.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybebaybe
Oh give me a break!! Bush has had over 6 years and still hasn't got the culprit, and there were numerous times he "missed" his chance! Why? You may ask? Because the Bush's are financial buddies with the Bin Ladens from Saudi Arabia. Thanks for asking! =)

People can't blame this on Clinton. It could have happened at anytime. The problem lies with Bush doing his job and it has not been done! He is only in Iraq because his daddy said so and there are bigger plans ahead!

Hehehe... after the fact.

If 9/11 was an inside job, you cannot deny Clinton had a take in it. Clinton had launch orders on his desk.. he literally had the coordinates to hit and kill binladin.. the CIA was a few miles away after following an informant who happend to be a Saudi Prince... What did he do? Called it off when he learned who the informant was. Why? Because his dad had put a order on F-16's - a multi billion dollar deal. "neo" cons are the only corrupt ones?
please.

Even if 9/11 was not an inside job, clinton still could have prevented it. Bush should have caught him by now for sure. He could not have done so before 9/11 though. All Clinton did was throw (waste) cruise missles, fireing them blindly, hitting a few camps.. aimed a few at Saddam.. I think the closest he came was his daughters house.
Guy was a joke.

But in my personal opinion, the Clintons and the Bush's are one and the same, and both activally helped 9/11 happen. Just like how Bushs mother was a brides maid in John Kerrys mothers wedding? They are a big ole clan, and they pulled the job off perfectly.

IMO of course.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It seems in our time everything is coincidence.

Just keep saying it everyone,

its all coincidence.. its all coincidence.. its all coincidence..

As far as THEY are concerned..

EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN

nothing to see here.. move along

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I actually cant wait to see Bush leave office so people can just shut there damn mouths about him, its out right annoying.

He been blamed for something since day one from what he speaks about, vacations he takes (which is allowed), to natural weather related junk and global warming its just sickening what he gets blamed for just stop it.

Its Clintons fault for not stopping it to being with by taking out Bin Laden

Its Bushs fault for not excepting or looking at any information coming in about impending attack if there ever was any.

Its Bin Laden fault, because he ordered it!

Its the terrorists fault for carrying it out!!

Its the Dems fault for destablizing any war Efforts in Iraq and Afganistan by not supporting the troops and not sending more into help the ones there.

Its the Republicans fault for not sticking by there ideals that have kept them strong for so many years!

Did I cover everything what no!!

Its the publics fault and rest of the goverment for NO LONGER SUPPORTING A WAR BECAUSE ITS NOT POPULAR ANYMORE!!!

Watch Bushes 9/11 speeches from Ground Zero or any other time!!!

Crowd: USA USA!!!!!! etc
Crowd: Lets get them!!!
Crowd: BUSH BUSH BUSH!!!!

We all supported the fight to begin with, we were finally a unified nation, but its not popular anymore. the shock has worn off for most. Some say now that we over reacted to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

Hussiens are gone!!!
Thosuands of Terrorists have been killed (Combat Armed People) Yes, it doesnt matter that they are not recognized as an army with uniforms its all the same.
Major Terrorist have been captured or killed!!!
But the biggest terrorist of all tim Osama Bin Laden remains at large
some say he died in Tora Bora.
Some say he barely escaped with his life and is still alive in Pakistan or Iran
Some say he later died of injuries
Some say he died of natural causes

who knows I dont think it would change the ideas of most anti-american slime on these boards.

Terrorists celebrate the Democrat win into Congress and House why you might ask! Democrats support terror.........they get there way, the troops come home. Thus Terrorist win and will retake Afganistan and Iraq, they will kill Malaki and his government. All will go to hell and they will come here!

Thats enought for the day

carry on

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I silently whisper, "Bush nor Clinton could've stopped it."

It is part of a bigger plan that will unfold within the next few years. Grab your popcorn or your blinders, because the shyte is about to hit the fan.

AAC

AAC,

Would you care to elaborate? Or, point me to a thread with more details?

Thank you,
-Sour

[edit on 2-2-2007 by SourGrapes]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
you of all people should know osama bin ladens alias he recieved from the cia is tim osman. everbody knows we helped bin laden and the terrorists fight off the russians back a few decades. weve done favors for them, they must do them for us. its the way crooked business prevails.

stinger missles, what more would you need to take down intruding russian copters? they staged 9/11 because they needed an excuse to get into iraq, then eventually take iran, then syria. if bin laden was working for the u.s government then why would we bother getting into iran/syria/iraq in the first place?

wouldnt bin laden have something against taking his home lands? many "facts" are contradicting themselves.

[edit on 3-2-2007 by topsecretombomb]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join