It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT......... Fox and Mufon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
At 8:40 this morning I turned on Fox News to just catch a nice segment on Fox with a Mufon Investigator.

They had him on and they talked about all these sightings and they asked this man from Mufon why would the government keep this from us and the Investigator said for one thing the people that are being abducted would call for a change in Government for one thing.

The man mentioned the site called Black Vault I was hoping he would mention ATS but he didn't.

The people at fox said they want people to e-mail there story of UFO sightings.

Here is our moment of glory we all need to write Fox and we need to spread the word to other sites to write Fox we need to overwhelm them with this to bring the attention into the news I think they will be shocked at all of us that are aware.

e-mail they said:

[email protected]

[edit on 27-1-2007 by observe50]

[edit on 27-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That is an interesting development. I would be concerned; however, that Fox (or any any of the other mainstream news organizations) would use example e-mails in a humorous type story that would belittle people who believe in UFO and ET events.

Especially a morning program like Fox and Friends which relies so much on fluff and crap stories and the like.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Txhunter67
a morning program like Fox and Friends

Fox and Friends has been discussing many of these UFO sightings lately. Brian definately sounded like he thought the flare coverup story was a fake. So did the others. I think they are more open to this stuff then you might think.

FOX NEWS TIPS -
www.foxnews.com...

Left side - middle of the page.
Send the link to the O'hare discussions, etc....

[edit on 1/27/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I just wrote to Fox and mentioned ATS and that I was going to spread the word in hopes people would write to them.

I also said I was hoping the word would spread to other sites and people from all over this planet would write to them so they could see how many people there are.

Help me by spreading the word to write [email protected]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
[email protected]

I sent to both the email you gave here, and the link I gave to the Fox News Tips - www.foxnews.com...

I think Fox and Friends has the best shot at actually discussing this. They seem the most open to it.

[edit on 1/27/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Tx you don't have to sign your name I would think you don't even have to give your e-mail address if you don't want to.

I have noticed that this is the only program taking this serious, I mean they weren't laughing or making fun of.

This is the opportunity right now we need to spred the word and get mass e-mails to them about peoples sightings.

As they say, SHOCK AND AWE them with how many of us there are.

I think they will also send these e-mails to Mufon for them to see so if you do want Mufon to get in touch with you just leave your e-mail address.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thanks, FlyersFan I sure hope the people here pick up on this it is our opportunity to blow them away with how many of us there are.

Spread the word to other sites you go to please.

Go Flyers go

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They just said they will talk about it again after the commercial break

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Flyer, Observe:

Thanks for your observations (sorry about the choice of word!
). Hopefully you are correct. I would love nothing more than to see these stories brought out to the mainstream on a consistent basis.

I'm just not a big fan of morning news fluff shows like that, so I was just hedging a bit. Wasn't at all being negative to your post.

Thanks for making us aware of this development; any bit of media exposure should help bring this to more and more people.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They are getting messages and they are reading some on TV but they are picking the ignorant oneS as TX said. If some serious people don't write and only the joksters do they are going to do us in.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's on now and it's a joke. I only heard two before I turned it off. They where..

"I thought I saw a UFO but then I realized my IQ is above 75 and I know UFO's don't exist"

And something like

".....maybe the UFO was attracted to my sandwhich"

So they aren't too serious now.

[edit on 27/1/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am going to write them again

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I heard it too. Why is it that they only pick the so called 'funny' things out, as there more serious emails? How can anyone take it ever seriously if they behave like that.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
I heard it too. Why is it that they only pick the so called 'funny' things out, as there more serious emails? How can anyone take it ever seriously if they behave like that.

What part of Ufology ISN'T funny?

The idea that people believe aliens mine the moon is pretty funny to most people.

The idea that aliens would travel millions of miles to stick flashlights up our butts and butcher our cattle is pretty funny to most people.

The idea that people are getting abducted so they can bag hot alien chicks is pretty funy to most people.

I mean, I have a strong hunch aliens are visiting our planet and even I have a hard time not laughing at some of the claims made by SERIOUS individuals..

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by rai76

What part of Ufology ISN'T funny?

The idea that people believe aliens mine the moon is pretty funny to most people.

The idea that aliens would travel millions of miles to stick flashlights up our butts and butcher our cattle is pretty funny to most people.

The idea that people are getting abducted so they can bag hot alien chicks is pretty funy to most people.

I mean, I have a strong hunch aliens are visiting our planet and even I have a hard time not laughing at some of the claims made by SERIOUS individuals..

I mean saying like "I thought I saw a UFO but then I realized my IQ is above 75 and I know UFO's don't exist" That says more than enough in my mind, they don't want to take it seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I just wrote them again and told them nicely that I was not impressed with how they read those messages mocking us. I told them we do "not" have low IQ's. I said we will be watching to see how they handle this.

We have to write and write then write some more so they know this is not a joke. Keep spreading the word, the more e-mails they get the better.

We can't let them get away with this we have to go full force this is our chance, we can't let it go.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hmm...

The powers that be (commercial and Govt.) using Fox news to discredit UFOlogy.

(or at least UFO sightings)

While I question whether it is ever wise for a real truth seeker to participate in any Fox News show - I believe this sudden attempt to discredit UFO research could, in fact, be a good sign.

Perhaps the O'Hare revelation has concerned those in the know more that we ourselves know.

At the very least - we should redouble our efforts before the tide turns again.

I think writing in to Fox News was a very good idea - allthough it turned out to be ultimately fruitless since they control the horizontal and the vertical

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You have to keep writing to them. The more e-mails they get the more they will realize there are so many of us.

We can't let them or the pransters get away with this as I said this is our opportunity to change or turn this around.

Please e-mail them and get anyone and everyone at the sites you visit to do the same.

Don't let this slip threw your fingers put your foot down and stand for your belief's.

If we stand seriously together with non stop e-mails we can bring this world wide.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I just sent em a nice email as well...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Perhaps the O'Hare revelation has concerned those in the know more that we ourselves know.

What revalation??

O'Hare is a 2-3 month old incident that hadn't had any photos or witnesses until it was rehashed to keep our eyes away from the place where the REAL UFO flap has started. Then all of a sudden, photos.. eyewitnesses.. mind you this is almost nearly 3 months after the fact.

O'hare is being used as a beacon for the believers, and a lightning rod for the skeptics, all the time spent with our nose buried into that ONE case we are missing all the sightings reported in the southern United States, and in my opinion, with more on the way.

Ohare is dead. No truth will come from it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join