It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Salomon Islands UFO Bases

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
www.thesolomongiants.com...

Just curious as to whether anyone here had been to the Salomon Islands before. According to several websites, like the one I posted above, strange activity is present there and virtually all the locals know about "giants" that wonder around. The website also pinpoints where alien bases supposidly exist.

Any opinions from people who have been there?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have written about the Giants of the Solomon Islands a few times here. I think it is very interesting but no one seemed to be interested.

However I will say it might just be me because I have written about many things that has gone nowhere on this site, then someone else can write the same thing and it takes off.

Go figure

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Its an interesting topic as there appears to be tons of websites on it and all of them say its as easy as going there and asking the locals. All the locals seem to knwo about it. Whats curious is the fact that no one has taken any pics at all.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Makes you think doesn't it.

We have all these Ufologist you will think Mufon at least would send people there to check it out.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Im savng up.. it's the next place I'm going.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Okay Folks...

I was wondering when a "good time" would be to bring this up.

Go to GOOGLE EARTH.

Run yourself along the parallels at:

54 deg N
36 deg N
18 deg N
0 deg
18 deg S
36 deg S
54 deg S

Mess with the zoom. There are, what I've termed, the TransGlobe SubOcean Highway. The imagery looks as though there's an "overlap". Look around somemore. This is NOT a "map anomoly". It is a genuine anomoly all over the ocean floors.

The one along the equator runs in proximity to the Solomon Islands enought to fit into this example.

I can email imagery if you'd like.

To test it out go to the 18N and follow the path to the middle of the Atlantic... You'll see an anomoly we call the "pentagon". you'll know it when you see it. It's several "structures" or "formations" creating the shape of a pentagon. The 18N anomoly runs directly through it

If you follow the 18N it runs right smack dab into the Straight of Gibralter. There are additional anomolies on the ocean floor we've "scouted".

I don't think you are far off at all. Once we've got additional "funding" we have an "expedition" planned to go check out some of these anomolies.

Tell me what you think.

Southpaw
standingby

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Interesting I will check out both google earth and the website link mentioned. One thing though, If the anomoly runs strait through the strait of gibralter than every modern navy knows about it and keeps it secret for some reason or another.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
you should post some pics

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I know there was a show about looking for Atlantis in that area of the Straits.

I often wondered why Ufologist never sent anyone to check out the Giants of the Solomom Islands.

The Maraina Trench is in the deeper of our waters also and there very well could be something going on there also.

Heck, I still trying to figure out why they asked me to remember Casper, Wyoming, why can't they just tell me

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ok. Deep breath.
This guy says the "giants" are common. He's been there. No pictures ?
Please.
Alien bases ? Knows where they are. Points them out on a map.>cough<
Again. No pictures ?

Is this guy with the Solomon Island Tourist Bureau ?

Not buying it,
Lex

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yea as much as I would like to belive this I really find it hard that no documented evidence of the giant people has ever been made public. I cant really believe something that amazing would go unoticed this long and someone would have videotaped or even captured one? If it is true then I know alot less about the world then I thought and so would the rest of us in the modern world.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
[edit on 31-1-2007 by surf911]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Southpaw11,
54 deg N, 36 deg N, 0 Deg N and what longitude? You dont expect us to go all the way around the globe looking at those parallels

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
This is NOT a "map anomoly". It is a genuine anomoly all over the ocean floors.
The one along the equator runs in proximity to the Solomon Islands enought to fit into this example.
Tell me what you think.
Southpaw
standingby

This lines are evident around the world & I believe they are due to the shape of the earth. Also the data resolution for the oceans is very scant and open to misinterpretations imo. Always interesting to fish about Google Earth tho

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Interesting I will check out both google earth and the website link mentioned. One thing though, If the anomoly runs strait through the strait of gibralter than every modern navy knows about it and keeps it secret for some reason or another.

Concur. I think the US Navy is probably THE most informed Military Organization in the entire world. According to Gary McKinnon, its the Navy that mans our "Space Fleet".

Go check it out. There's also an interesting bunch of related info.

FOLLOWING PARALLELS OVER LAND
You find MANY areas where the soil is RED. Just an observation at this juncture, but an interesting one, none the less. Unexpected anomoly for sure.

HIGHWAY EXITS
There are several locations around the globe where, in close proximity to one of the anomolies (highways), there appear round bodies of water. My personal favorite is at 54N along the eastern coast of russia(?). There's one there that's almost perfectly round, and has some sort of "structure" submerged that looks like a gigantic sewer pipe end.

Have fun. VERY intersting stuff.

SP out

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by surf911

Surf, I came across this website a little over a year ago, and I could not stop reading it, definitly one of the most interesting sites I have come across!

www.thesolomongiants.com...

Just curious as to whether anyone here had been to the Salomon Islands before. According to several websites, like the one I posted above, strange activity is present there and virtually all the locals know about "giants" that wonder around. The website also pinpoints where alien bases supposidly exist.

Any opinions from people who have been there?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The navy has been in the loop since at least the battle of LA 1942...It is supposed that the "craft" actually crashed off shore on an island.
Recovered by the navy.
The Navy has many watch reports of these things exiting and entering the oceans in sight of their assets.
I am talking huge aircraft carrier size space ships.....ala the alaska sighting by the japanese aircraft......
Underwater FOs are far more common than anyone believes and there are some very interesting things reported near puerto-rico that are navy involved.....
Also try googling shag harbour Nova Scotia ufo....
It stands entirely to reason that the watery surface of our planet would be no barrier to the beam ships,and also safe harbour to them.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have written until I start to turn blue in the face that the Grey's and other species are in the "DEEPEST" of our waters. I have written that they should "try" using low frequency wave lengths also but ....................

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I must say that I find the whole Solomon Islands mysteries very interesting. I remember when I was living in Vanuatu in 1991/92, locals recounted stories of flying "Batmen" that would periodically adbuct village folk. I guess similarities exist with the "Dragon Snake" myth of the Solomons.

One must bear in mind, however, that these wonderful Melenesian people, particularly the males, regularly imbibe in mind expanding liquids, namely Kava, and can often embelish on a good story depending on his level of usage of the said substance. I often wonder, therefore, whether Mr. Boirayan was ever partial to such social indulgances during his years living in the Solomon Islands.

In any event, should Mr. Boirayan ever decide to offer his services as a guide to these areas that he mentions in such detail, I would be his first customer.

The mere fact that I am reading and contributing to such a forum suggests that I, too, am searching for answers, and I would give my left leg to be witness to such wonderments.

In the meantime, however, I'll just continue being disappointed shall I?......

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

The Solomons were heavily fought over during WWII, with U.S., Australian and Japanese forces crawling all over them, sailing around them and flying over them. I've yet to hear of any reports of giants from the soldiers, sailors and airmen who were there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join