It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billary Clinton for President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Is it possible that Hillary and Bill Clinton will both be running the Whitehouse and country if Hillary is elected. With Bill's big ego, will he have a hard time staying out of the lime light and can he play 2nd fiddle. Do you think behind the scenes decisions on running the country will sometimes be made by Bill Clinton? Do you think Hillary will stand tuff and ask Bill to but out when hard decisions have to be made?

Will they sleep in different rooms in the Whitehouse or will Bill be apt to stay away from the Whitehouse. Do you see a divorce coming after the Presidential elections between Bill and Hillary if she loses or wins? My bet is for Billary to run the country if they win and I do mean they. Rik Riley

Ex

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Naw!!

Are you serious?

You will be getting two for the price of one!!

and Obama as the Vice Prez

Tell me...........

could they do a worse job than

Georgie Jr?????

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I my self can't see Hillary making into the white house, the Clintons and Bush's are two sides of the same a filthy coin.

jra

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That image is hilarious and disturbing all at the same time! Good stuff.

If Hillary does manage to become president, I don't think Bill would get much of a say in things. I have no idea what the private life between Hillary and Bill is like right now, but I don't think Bill is in much of a position to demand/suggest things to Hillary.

And due to having been impeached, I'd think if anything, he'd try to keep his distance from all that stuff. I'm sure a lot of people would be keeping an eye on him. But it's impossible to say really.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The whole idea of Hillary as president just absolutely sickens me. I'm still not sure how she got to be senator of my home state, I thought you had to have some prior political experience to become a senator.

But seriously, I would rather have old Slick Willy back in office than Hillary. The democrats must have become blind if they can't see the trail of slime she leaves everywhere. I mean, what kind of person would honestly vote for her?

I know what kind of people voted her in here in NY, equally slimy and morally bankrupt upper class elitists.

As far as Bill having any power, I think he's perfectly happy uptown in Harlem, out of the limelight and attending the Grove once a year. I think Bill is too smart to get tied up in any controversies that are sure to ensue from Hillary in office.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would welcome them (both) with open arms.

I would welcome ANYONE with open arms. After what we have been through (and it aint over yet)...even Obama the antichrist is a welcome relief.

But are we even sure we will have a NEW president? I have my doubts.
A little attack here, Marshall law, and presto...George & Co. stay.
This makes the hair on my neck stand up.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
dgTempe, Do you suppose if Billary is elected he and she would start bringing home the troops or would he and she keep a tokin force in place? Will the Vice Presidential canidate be a male or female? Do you have a preference who should run with Billary? Rik Riley

[edit on 24-1-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't think Hillary can win. But the Clinton's are a lot like the Kennedy's and Bush's. Their stoop to nothing to win a election. If she were to make it. Like others said, Bill cannot sit back and do nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i don't know how they would play it, but alot still like bill since his time despite what happened, he comes across as a natural ast that job. he still must have a huge following.

if elected i am sure, they would work together.

it all comes down to whether america, is just sick of republicans, and want a supposed change, even though nothing really will.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Will Billary raise taxes on the rich and corporations to pay for national health care? Will there be an energy tax to pay for alternative fuel research and production? Do you think that Billary will help push thru national child day care and who will pay for that? If Billary is elected who will they choose for their cabinet?

Will Billary reduce or raise the budget and downsize our U.S. military if they get into office? Do you think if they make it to the presidential office will there be more scandals that will surface? Do you think that a global warming tax will be implemented for SUV'S trucks and industry polluters if Billary takes a stand? Rik Riley

[edit on 24-1-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Is it possible that Billary will revert back to smear tactics to get elected or I should I say re-elected for the 3rd time. Surely Billary would not use the religion factor against a fellow Democrat O'Bama. Good ole Al Gore will he try to throw a monkey wrench in the presidential race. At this time he has the most favorable poll ratings of all Democratic canidates. Is good ole Al afraid of Billary to stand in their way for the nomination for the Democratic ticket? What do you think? How will this all play out? Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Billary meets with union officials in Naples, Florida tonight. Will they recieve the majority of union vote across the country when nominated for the democratic ticket. Will Obama be a player or will he bow out from pressure from the Billary camp? What other contender stands a chance against Billary and their tactics. Two against one what are the odds? Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Will Iowa lean toward a democratic ticket or will the republicans win the state in the up coming presidential election? I believe today if a poll was taken the democrates would win. So what are your thoughts who would take Iowa? Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Billary was originally for the use of force for the removal of WMD'S and Sadam and his regime. Today she is against the war and the way it has been administrated, and disappointed by the lack of support by Iraque troops in taking over policing there own country and backing U.S. troops. Do you support Billary or our present administration headed by President George Bush on the War decissions and policies in Iraq? Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Who will recieve the hispanic vote will it be the Billary team or will Obama convince hispanics and minorities to vote for him in the primaries? The new word on the street is that Obama is the new Mr. Clean. Politicians do they speak before they think or think before they speak what do you think? Rik Riley

[edit on 1-2-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
that ant gonna happen because i wont let it. wink wink

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Did you mean aint going to happen and what do you mean you won't let it happen? I am not sure what you are talking about since you did not elaborate further. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Bill will be in charge of hiring White House interns.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Billary camp will be in full swing if elected to the Presidency. Interns must be screened and inspected before entering the oral office. No blue dresses please, red might be the preference I do believe. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think Obama's time is 4-12 years into the future as far as doing the Prez bit goes.

So . . . if Hillary got the presidential nomination from the Dem's, would it be possible that Bill could be the Vice-Prez nominee?

I don't think there are any laws or constitutional rules against it.

And . . . if that happened, and then something happened to Hillary - I ain't taking any bets here - then Bill would be in line to be the Prez again.
Lots of ways to get where you want to go.

My favorite Repub ticket would be Colin Powell as Prez and Condy Rice as Vice-Prez . . . or vice-versa.
Either way works for me.
Hillary would have a tough time beating them.

A smart, well accepted black man along with a smart, well accepted and well liked black woman strikes me as a can't miss combination in a lot of areas of American society.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join