It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I volunteer without resevation or the porpose of evasion send your smiling friend I am ready

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi OTD & TD and others

Im done reading trough all 75 pages of this thread now and im
amazed at all the questions, reactions and things discussed here.
Also i find it fascinating at how things seemingly unrelated at first
glance tend to tie in with a lot of things later on. Really

About that golden sign that things would be still on track?
Has that been found ? I think i've found you a huge golden sign but
im not sure about it. Might offend people.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
A big Hey to OTD, spaceranger, DeadFlagBlues, Veilibi, BDKeith & Jeroenske !!!!!!!

It is cool to see a sudden influx of people to this thread. As I have said before, this is the above, above top secret thread. Do as Jeroenske has done and read on through all pages and you may never be the same again. Your awareness will be opened one way or another.

Thanks for sharing all your pictures OTD. What is that big alien silhouette in the front of the Self-Pic photos?
Very creepy....lol If you give me some free time one weekend when I an not listening to an awesome radio show I might even make it outside to try and snap some of my own.
It is funny that you mentioned the thread "We are Gathering". I had been guided their also before you posted about it. I hold Menguard in high regard in what he says also.
My messenger has been rather quiet lately but I am given the impression that this was a meeting of minds for the people 'on the other side'.
It would not be a wise idea for the contenders all to converge at the same place on earth at this time. We are still better to be evenly dispersed amongst the community.
On the positive side it is refreshing to know upon reading through that thread, people are receiving their own messages. This is increasing as it should. Remember most people will come to the same realization in time. It is just that their interpretations and the path that takes them there will be different and in a different order.

I will check out your video after here spaceranger. It looks like it is about Area51. It looks interesting.

TD has a story about obtaining lotto numbers Veilibi. I think he tried this also. He has talked about it in his radio show. OTD will fill you in on his next post I will imagine.

With your idea DeadFlagBlues about interrupting your conception. In a video posted on this thread somewhere a guy supposedly went back in time and killed his grandfather and came back to his present time gloating about how he was still alive. Four days later he died in a accident with a bus. Apparently time has a way of healing itself and fixing anomalies.

Jeroeske !!!!!!! You have found my home thread as I like to think of it. We have been talking on another thread; it is good to see you here. You have been guided here for a reason. If you have read through all the pages you will be aware of this already I am guessing by now.
In my mind the golden sign has not shown itself yet. I am still in 'observe' mode until it happens. What sign have you seen? I am often guided to the golden arches but that is not good for my health. I always cop reminder if I eat there about it...lol

Breaking News.......Project Camelot - 18 of their 30 Videos have been 'maliciously' removed from Google Video. There is a new video up just today with Dan Sherman but you have to download it. projectcamelot.net...
As they say on the site...for this to happen they are doing something right.

Well I am off to check out the spaceranger and Project Camelot Video. I hope that I remain upright in my chair for the most part of them.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

As much as all of us would like to believe in these "time travelers," I doubt these joes have that kind of capability. I also doubt that if you were to stop your conception, there'd be any other correction than you disappearing. Your energy simply wouldn't be. I doubt the universe is conscious of your actions and decides to send a random bus your way in case you did figure out how to alter your personal history.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Would you have gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky kids?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey everyone, thanks for answering my question OTD! I listened to radio shows their great, your a great radio host, and I am watching the new video you posted cyber wasp, I see the blockers made their way to deleting the video's on project camelot , I think that is a sign the bad guys are still gripping onto their last hopes of control.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceranger

Yea its a good thing that i am trying to download some of the vids on to my computer for later reference...

I sent a email to the person from Zetatalk.com, i dunno but on GLP they always say "Zeta is right again", and i have no idea what they mean about that so i sent her a email to see what she thinks about all of this. And cyber, that was a pretty cool video, i didn't realize that we were so advanced even without the ET technology, David created a engine system that can go faster than the speed of light without ET tech. Some how i think it is pretty interesting that he gets the info from his dreams so maybe the Ets that are overseeing us are actually send information to them through dreams.

ALL in ALL i wanna grow my own UFO and get telepathically connected to it

Also i know this doesn't go here,but we are fighting a battle lol, and i feel that people are stepping up and doing the same thing...they want change!

this new video just came out and it has a pretty good message

www.youtube.com...

mmm that Kerry Cassidy, she can interview me anytime
hahya just playing

[edit on 24-10-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I read Menenguard's thread.

A lot of it is much like some of my experiences. The meeting just out in space, I have been to a meeting like that 3 times in the past. The last one was in 05. Now, I am just waiting for my que.

I didn't get the "now is the time" thing, but I know we are close to changes.

If Comet Honda is going to make such a close pass in 2011, that may be what I am looking for. I understand people will stay on Earth for that. Many people who are stuck in the past will have to be taken elsewhere.

The older people will not be able to take the energy surges going on, on this planet. They will need to be moved elsewhere.

We should have never allowed people over 35 to be in Government. We need to make way for the youth, they will inherit this planet. Us old foscills have done nothing but destroy it for greed.

"The time is near." That is what I get.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
HELL YEA he replied....

I just got a email from Sheldon Nidle and he said

Re: Hello, i would like to do a interview with Sheldan‏
Sent: Wed 10/24/07 7:41 PM
To: Nedim Alic
Cc: Sheldan Nidle

Dear Nedim,

Be glad to give an interview to you!
It is best to do it after this weekend as I'll be doing an all day seminar in Phoenix (see my website for details).

Looking forward to your reply

Selamat Ja!

Shel

Quoting Nedim Alic :

Well its your move OTD and TD and anyone else that is interested. What would you guys like me to say to him, and when would you think it would be the best time to interview?

Win you talked about the golden ufo thing...well check this out

Huge Yellow Star like comet brightens

[edit on 24-10-2007 by ATSGUY]
edit on 1.9.2015 by Zarniwoop because: removed email addresses

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Have you got the time please? The real time? non of this clocky month stuff, just the real time.
He would probably reply "It is the age of fish my friend, upon your path you must follow the man who flows the waters, your new age will become"
And i will say "Take me to door oh man of time, impress upon me your vision"
Man of time shall reply "You must await your destiny, another 143 is afore ye"
Me "Amidst this great year, upon thy age i shall become, 'tis 143 i shall not see oh man of time"
Man of time "Get in en i'll give ya a lift then"

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Aloho, everyone - and especially new posters!!

I will see if TD has answers to some of your questions, and I will respond as well.

I just wanted to drop in and make a quick post first to add to what ATSGUY just found, and that is Comet Holmes.

Here is an excerpt from an article on this comet,

Comet Holmes, which was discovered in November 1892 by Edwin Holmes, in London England, was no brighter than magnitude 17 in mid-October—that's about 25,000 times fainter than the faintest star that can normally be seen without any optical aid. In order to view an object this faint, one would need a moderately large telescope.

But the comet's brightness has suddenly rocketed all the way up to
3rd-magnitude, brightening nearly 400,000-times in less than 24-hours!

So why would a comet far out in the cold of space suddenly brighten hundreds of thousands of times? What is the source of such energy? Does it come from within the comet or without?

SOURCE

I don't know much about comets, except what I've been fed by mainstream science. It seems that "mainstream science", although comfortable to talk about these objects with certainty, are still learning about them (i.e., they don't totally understand them; and the picture they paint of dirty ice balls hurtling through space is directly contradicted by the behavior of this most recent anomaly).

Still, it DOES seem to possibly correlate with the "golden glow" that win 52 and Cyber suggested would be a sign of some sorts. So is it?

Here are some pics of the comet: Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4

Guess we can keep an eye on this object...

Anyway, thank you all for signing on and adding your thoughts, questions and insights!! I'll post again on these items soon.

Hi, win 52!!

Originally posted by win 52
"The time is near." That is what I get.

Sounds good to me...hahaa

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hey Everyone !!!!!!!!!

It was a cool video that you posted Spaceranger.
The thought of Symbiotic relationships with the ET craft is mind blowing. The pilot becomes the craft and can control it as you would you own body and can thus feel what is going on with everything.
David also mentions the bizarre similarities between movies and actual secret govt facilities. He said that the part of Area51 he visited was faithfully reproduced in uncanny similarity in the movie Independence Day. I should be writing all the movie names down. I have heard of many other movies being much closer to true events and places than we give them credit for.
The more I look around the more I see things are being paraded around in front of our face and we just don't stop to see it. Our faces are being rubbed into the way the universe works and the technology that is to come at higher levels.
They are mocking us, but I see through it.........well some of it.............well a tiny tiny bit of it. But I know there is more there and that is a start....lol

I acknowledge your answer about stoping your conception and what could happen as a result, DeadFlagBlues, but one area that really hurts my brain is Paradoxes. I merely stated what was said in an interview in Project Camelot, but what you say is just as probable.

LOL @ ATSGUY, I said the same thing about Kerry. I like how she waves her arms around when asking questions. Now what I really would like to see is Kerry from Project Camelot go one on one with Regina from the Conscious Mind Network....lol
The latest Project Camelot Video did not do much for me this time. What did you guys think?

For you ATSGUY

Do not underestimate dreams
Live in them
Think of them as dreams not,
but as realities certain.
Gateways are opened,
alternate dimensions experienced.
Sleep is a moment of anticipation and exploration,
not a time of rest or weary.
Remember to control your realities as you fleetingly visit.
Experiences in realities may not always be translatable
to the place of awake.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I will be gone for a few days.

This should be good. A test I am told.

I will cary my digital camera, as there will be flight time involved.

not et craft....

Wasp - do you get adressed mail now?...lol

I have been given a quartz crystal, about 3-4 pounds. When I drive around with it in the car, I seem to sense areas of high energy. This energy seems to be some sort of revitalizing energy.

I can also sense areas of very negative energy.

Can anyone comment on this?

"Seeing through the darkness doesn't always need light, but rather understanding."

"Follow your knowledge, trust in what you feel."

"Dry not to let educated authorities lead you down the wrong road. Trust your path."

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey, spacerocker, andre18, DeadFlagBlues, Veilibi, BDKeith, Jeroenske, deeppilgrim, win 52, ATSGUY, eather, Terra humans, cosmic friends, and fellow space folks near and far!!

I come in peace.

I wanted to recognize that this thread got a shot of nitrous the last couple of days. A good amount of new people chiming in. This is much appreciated. It lends a credibility factor to TD, and shows that there are others that are also bat s*** crazy. Kidding! TD sees it as a show of support; something that he definitely feels encourage by. He's had enough people treat him as a kook.

DeadFlagBlues, you said,

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
When you whacko's get this thing up and rolling, U2U me!

Trial by fire.

Believe me, we're waiting...hahaah

I actually popped on, because TD has responded to some of the recent posts. I will include his responses in bolded yellow text.

Veilibi, you asked,

so what parts of the U.S. are most devistated by the nuclear war/winter?
all major cities, but I now theorize why it was let happen the first time, it flushed out the bad guys, when they fled the earth or came out into the open, is when the list was created.

BDKeith , you said,

I volunteer without resevation or the porpose of evasion send your smiling friend I am ready.
Welcome, it is good to see someone prepared!

DeadFlagBlues, you said,

As much as all of us would like to believe in these "time travelers," I doubt these joes have that kind of capability. I also doubt that if you were to stop your conception, there'd be any other correction than you disappearing. Your energy simply wouldn't be. I doubt the universe is conscious of your actions and decides to send a random bus your way in case you did figure out how to alter your personal history.
well this is all theory no matter which side we take on this debate, the bottom line is results, only results can tell us what is real or not, reserve your opinions until you find the truth.

There you go!!

Hello, Jeroenske!! Thank you for your comments! You said,

Im done reading trough all 75 pages of this thread now and im
amazed at all the questions, reactions and things discussed here.
Also i find it fascinating at how things seemingly unrelated at first
glance tend to tie in with a lot of things later on. Really

About that golden sign that things would be still on track?
Has that been found ?

First, I'm impressed you went through every page ahah It was a struggle getting this thread going at first, because some people were resistant to the idea that someone may have actually time traveled...I don't have any idea WHY that would be hard to accept (sarcasm). I totally understand, and so does TD. If people are still incredulous it is still understandable. We are waiting for more confirmations.

As for the golden light, Comet Holmes is stirring up a lot of controversy. It's recent flare up, and resultant appearance on other paranormal message boards, and concurrent buzz in the scientific community are very curious timing-wise with win 52 and Cyber_Wasp's message...

Hey, win 52!!! Wanted to comment briefly on your last post,

Can anyone comment on this?

"Seeing through the darkness doesn't always need light, but rather understanding."

"Follow your knowledge, trust in what you feel."

"Dry not to let educated authorities lead you down the wrong road. Trust your path."

The last item sure rings true with me.

I don't know how much this is related (I kind of think it is), but the U.S. major media conglomerates, the ones on the government payroll, or leash, are quickly moving so far behind the truth movement on the Internet that every day they are being seen more and more for what they are - propagandists for the U.S. gov.

I see some folks on the national news who actually seem to be acknowledging that this current administration is guilty of a myriad of crimes and violations of our Constitution, but this position still seems to be the exception. This, however, will become the zeitgeist (no relation haah) if you will, of our future media. They either join the movement, or face an ever decreasing viewer base, or worse. These "journalists" have betrayed their own citizenry by knowingly misleading and deceiving us; and worse, by seemingly supporting the folks in power perpetrating these crimes. Shame on them.

OK, I have to cut it short. Thank you all for posting. Looking for signs...

Have a scary weekend!! hahaa Happy Halloween!

[edit on 25-10-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Did I miss the concert ? who showed up ?

Dang, I'm sure it happened by now, I can't belive all these people wopuld still be posting if such an obvious detail like the slayer concert with Jesus JFK and Elvis didn't happen, people would figure out it's just some bored guys killing time on the net

how is renato ? does he still "like to play instruments (mostly guitar,drums and bass) and surf the internet in my free time researching all sorts of crazy stuff."

I would think the most significant human being to walk the earth (you know, the guy that can prove aliens and time travel are real) would be busier these days

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hey Win52, OTD & syrinx high priest !!!!!!!

It is good to see that you have in possession an excellent quartz crystal Win52. I have been urged many times to study this area, as a good crystal can be an excellent companion in many ways. So far I have not done this despite being reminded of this again even now. There is a hidden power in some of them and also a spirit as well.
Under what circumstances did this crystal select you Win52?
You also said,

I would also add 'take the road directly opposite and you will not go to far wrong'.....lol

I can see what you are saying about the media OTD. This is no more evident than if you check out the 9/11 Series September Clues. There are 8 in the set. www.youtube.com...
After watching this I can not see where OTD would get the idea that the media are propagandists for the government....lol

Hey I got this weird feeling today that a Nordic Alien had somehow exposed themself to OTD and TD. You guys had better not be hiding anything from me.

Speaking of Aliens, they are totally playing with me. Again last night in my dream I was put in a simple situation. I was told when and where the alien was to appear so I could see it and even shown the scene in advance so I understood. It could not have been any simpler hey........
So the time comes for him to appear and my mind goes ga ga. I can't focus or even acknowledge the area in which he appears.
It is not fair.....they play dirty....lol

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

For you ATSGUY

Do not underestimate dreams
Live in them
Think of them as dreams not,
but as realities certain.
Gateways are opened,
alternate dimensions experienced.
Sleep is a moment of anticipation and exploration,
not a time of rest or weary.
Remember to control your realities as you fleetingly visit.
Experiences in realities may not always be translatable
to the place of awake.

Cyber your words are amazing, dreams about that golden light and seeing ufos near the clouds always got me think it was just a dream...but maybe its also a message...your words are so true it is hard to explain...thanks man

I also wanted to give you guys a heads up on the new Jim Sparks interview on coast to coast..he goes into a lot more detail...a lot

www.youtube.com...

also i found this interesting, at part 11, in the begging after some guy talked to him about another alien race visiting him and telling him about the past and stuff, Jim Sparks goes on to say that he knows there are different agendas from as many races as there are animal species on this planet. Each of the races has different technology and stuff. So if your like me, usually when i see a interview and they talk about some new stuff it sometimes conflicts with the other information that i have read...i usually thought the army and the secret government were all bad and the grays wanted to destroy us but i guess just like there are bad and good people on earth there are good and bad aliens, and different agendas, also its hard to believe that everyone in the secret op alien military thing is bad...i mean look at the people from mauntauk that have come out, if i was in a secret base and had the penalty of death if i ever tried to get out, i would stay until i could have support or find a way out. I guess it all plays out in the bigger picture

But he also starts talking about TIME TRAVEL, that they manipulate it. Here is the most fascinating part he says that at one point after a 2 hour abduction he was brought back and "SAW HIMSELF" about 2-3 minutes before he left...he goes on to say that one phase of time does not interfere with the other...so i guess that can explain a little bit why there can be a million of me at the concert at one time...lol still pretty cool knowing someone had almost the same time travel, seeing yourself experience as TD...also the other guy says that the technology they have is embedded into their cloths so if they want to go invisible their cloths will jump like a second into the future...now thats #&^@&^ cool

Part 11, in the begging
www.youtube.com...

I think his book has more detail so i am going to try to find and read it...

is there a radio show tonight?

(Does anyone know why the you tube vid link doesn't work so you can watch the video on this page...??)

I still haven't received a follow up email from Sheldan, but when i do i will post when he wants to do the interview and i can send him the number of the program you guys will be using...i hope the now live works...lol

[edit on 26-10-2007 by ATSGUY]

One interesting thing, i was reading up on amazon some comments about jims book, there was a guy that said at some parts in the book people from the distant future that look healthy and normal come back and have a little talk with jim...now i really gotta get this book to see what is up, wouldn't it be funny if the people that came to speak with jim...well was a guy with long hair and a deathmetal rock star look...looooool

here is what the guy in the comment said

I agree somewhat with "W. Christie's" questions..
But this book was written 8 years ago; the time travel stuff happened over the next 8 years when he finally got the book published he wrote those few pages. But that part certainly through me for a loop as well. I have serious trouble believing in time travelers from our future coming to say hi; way more trouble believeing that than anything related to aliens ..of course, could just be some frauds messing with him.

www.amazon.com...=cm_rev_next/002-5370132-5371213?ie=UTF8&customer-reviews.sort%5Fby=-SubmissionDate&n= 283155&s=books&customer-reviews.start=31

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wasp - I was a bit shocked to read your message.

Last night, my plans were scraped and I am now going in a new direction... kind of the other way, but in a wierd way.

Srynx - relax.....the world doesn't turn on your schedule.

"Soon enough, you will feel the hair raise on the back of your neck."

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
A double post ... that is wierd...I pushed it once...

I thought there was more.

All I am getting is, "get ready".

I am sensing it has to do with those large objects heading our way. We are not being told the known facts.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by win 52]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

GOOD luck Win, tell us an update whenever you can...maybe its be prepared get ready intuition thing...

I would advice everyone to read this...www.esolibris.com...

just food for thought on the amnesty
these are most likely negative Ets, i heard they are masters of deception but still in a world like this with information from all areas of all the ET agendas its hard to know which is which or if they are of the same group. Like Alex Collier said that the reptilians are bad, some others said that the grays just want to harvest our genetic material. ahhh what ever i think i will just wait it out and think about the positive, concert and stuff like that...lol

George Knapp is one funny mfo www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join