It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hey OTD & Win52 and the other that reads but does not post...lol

We seemed to be linked Win52, I am saddened at your loss. We are going through a similar awakening experience at a similar time. It was your comments about hearing the voice in the life threatening situations that did it. That was the trigger of my realization. The connection of the voice did it.
About 10 years ago I was compelled to write a fictional fantasy adventure type story. The characters kept playing out the story in my head until I could stand it no longer and were compelled to write it all down. I always thought of it as them writing it, and I was just the instrument. I got as far as 27 chapters before the urge started to wain. This was roughly half way of the story.
I now see this as a test for now. I am given the same thing in my mind and I put it to words as I did with the story.
Would it be a surprise to know that the story was about 2 guys inadvertently travelling to another realm. Close to time travel...lol
Or that in this realm a super weapon was broken into 3 pieces and guarded by 3 separate elite guards of 3 countries. Similar to the Stargate that Dan speaks of. There is probably more but I have the feeling not to look deeper yet.
Strange stuff.

The videos I posted are only 5 minute ones so are easy to watch. It is worth noting the 2 guys who posted them. They seem to be able to get hold of many interesting videos on a regular basis. I check them every few days.

OTD - Bang!!! what can I say.
"Perhaps this human form is simply a vehicle that was created by ETs"
That is how I interpret the message I wrote.
We have to look past the body. It is not important how they body was created but how the soul was created. This is part of the Test.

My messenger wants to make something clear.
Everything that is said contains a bias.
It is impossible to say something that does not lead one way or another.
People are on many different paths so can interpret things in different ways.
It has been mentioned of the negative and the positive way.
I do not like to use this reference.
I prefer to use the higher and lower vibrational path.
I speak with bias towards the higher path.
I choose this path as it is more in tune with this universe and is more commonly taken by most souls in this universe.
In other universes the path of lower vibration is more in tune and is more commonly taken.
The lessons on higher path are more defined and gradual.
That is not to say that the path of lower vibration is of less value.
After all when the journey has been completed you are at the same destination no matter which path you took to get there.
Some could argue that by taking the path of lower vibration you have achieved more, as the lessons are harsher and more intense.
This is for you to decide.

The test is the process in which you will choose which path you will take.
We are currently on the lower path.
Contenders will seek to change to the higher path.
People who do not contend will stay on the path that they are now on and deal with what they have created as part of their path lessons.
The world has been set up for the contenders to see what is wrong,
and not in tune with the higher vibrational path.
The change to a higher vibrational body is quick and intense,
but will be the most pleasurable experience you have had.
There will cometh a moment where you must Jump.
The moment will be brief as you will have to jump with the Earth to the higher Vibration.
If you do not Jump you will be left on this path.
You will know the moment.

The next bit is hard to explain from what I am shown. I will do my best to explain what it like to Jump and what happens. It is very hard to put to words.

The moment of Jump comes with great fear, doubt and trepidation.
In that it is a Jump into the unknown.
I am shown a scenario with the following feeling.
You are standing on the highest mountain looking down into the mist below.
The feeling is the same as if you are to jump without a parachute.
Faith is your parachute.
You jump and the feeling is not of falling down, but falling up???
As you fall you feel every atom of your body pulsate.
You keep falling and then you land in your higher vibrational body.
Your body still pulsates for a while as you tune into the vibration of the next Density.
You are then amazed at what you see, as you check out yourself, others and the land before you.

I am not clear on if the people that stay, stay in the 3rd Density or move to a lower vibrational 4th Density at the same time or over time.
This is the explanation as to the 2 timelines.
The 2 timelines have always existed.
To merge to 1 timeline everyone has to follow the same path at the time of the Jump.
This will not happen as instead of having thousands of years to prepare we are left with only a few when the clouds are removed.
The people on the lower vibrational path are not fully aware that people moved to the higher path. They can not see the higher path.

There is a point (time) of convergence where the clouds will be removed in full. All secrets / agendas will be made known at this time. Information will leak before this time in the build up. This will involve our past, government secrets, future humans, ET's & Time Travel ect ect.
The convergence is the will of the creator. Information will flow and can not be stopped.

Wow did I write all that. There is more but I had better finish off as you are probably now asleep. Let me save this to word before I post...lol

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A little addition to the inside information I received yesterday from my contact in the U.S. acronym, which will go nameless.

I had a moment just now to speak to my friend, who is a close confidante to this person in the *unnamed acronym*.

My friend said that this person was descended upon by about a dozen or so agents/affiliates who asked this contact if his department/section was picking up this influx of activity on their equipment. The contact said it was creepy, because it is real; and to be approached in this manner was unsettling.

This contact said that they don't know what these objects are, or where they're from, but that this activity is INCREASING!!

They're taking this stuff seriously, and they are still following it. This contact now knows me by name, and that I have been sending this information to my friend. This leads me to believe that I may be kept abreast of this situation...

My friend says that I will indeed be kept in the loop.

Strange days indeed...

P.S. Cyber, amazing stuff man!! I just read your post once, and I'm going to have to read it at least once more...

Excellent stuff!! Keep it coming...Don't know where that's coming from, but it's beautiful stuff...

Thank you...Keep at it...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey Everyone !!!!!!

Lately I have been trying to post messages of hope and beauty that come through to me.
Today however, I have taken my angry pills and I have to release some steam.
The nerve with me as you know is Free Energy. I posted in the past about a video on the War on Cold Fusion and how the technology was buried before being given a chance. I realise that this video was hard to get so no one could watch it.
The one I watched last night was from the Project Camelot series with Ralf Ring. It is pretty much the same thing but with different technology.
Ralf in his 70's came across as one of the most sincere guys you could ever meet. He seems to have a deep understanding of way nature works and how you can work with it. I think it would be fair to say he is bewildered and slightly disenchanted with how things have turned out given the technology he knows exists.
In a nut shell.....now get this.....their project was taken down by the govt for conspiring to destroy the American monetary system as no one could make money from their invention as it gave them free energy / transport.
(Slight pause.....deep breaths....think of nice things....ok...lol)
projectcamelot.net...
Please watch and then reflect on what the world should be like now given that this was about 40 years ago.
We really need band together and back and support guys like this.

Hey OTD !!!
You are part of the convergence I spoke about.
Information is leaking as we approach the time in which all will be known.
This can not be stopped as technology and our collective awareness increases day by day.
You know I harp on about infrared and other techniques.
I am still shown that technology will lead the way in disclosure.
Although not one off the shelf piece of technology will do it,
I am still shown the crossing or adapting of 2 things for example to make 1
I still can't place it but I know it is optical.

Did anyone see this video about Flight 93 - 4 mins
www.youtube.com...
Are people still this much asleep?
Lives have been lost because of this farce. Does the population as a whole really care?

Did anyone check out the last link I posted? I still want someone’s opinion at what the 1st object is. It is in the 1st minute or so of the video.

Ha Ha, seeing I am talking governments I have a message for the world leaders that have gathered in my home city here for A P E C.
You can't help but notice the extreme amounts of security here. There are temporary walls placed up in the streets and each leader has a huge entourage of security following them around.
This is what was given to me. It is not directed at any one particular Leader. I have had this for a few days now.

A World Leader takes on the responsibility of all people that their policy effects.
If a policy or action affects others in other countries then this is also part of their responsibility.
A World Leader should not be judged by the size of their security entourage,
But by the size of it not.
For a World Leader that has truly excelled, and done their job well,
can not be killed by the love or gratitude their constituents.

Something to think about hey

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi, Cyber_Wasp!!

I just read your most recent post (above), as well as watched the disclose.tv video you linked to on the previous page. The disclose.tv video is part 5 of a (I think) 6 part series on strange objects, landforms, and structures found on Google Earth.

I watched the link you placed (Part 5) and can't tell you what that fascinating submerged, or partially submerged structure is (it looked like it was off the coast of Europe, but I'm not sure). It's a fascinating structure, and something that would easily make one of those Discovery Channel television shows.

Just watching that one segment of the series I was almost struck with a sense that there are ET constructs/structures being erected on our planet that may have some future purpose...I'm just speculating, but the extremely unusual design and look of some of these structures defies explanation...

The video Cyber linked to is only 3min 29sec., and is worth a watch.

You sort of responded to your own concerns about suppressed technology. You said,

Today however, I have taken my angry pills and I have to release some steam.
The nerve with me as you know is Free Energy. I posted in the past about a video on the War on Cold Fusion and how the technology was buried before being given a chance. I realise that this video was hard to get so no one could watch it...

their project was taken down by the govt for conspiring to destroy the American monetary system as no one could make money from their invention as it gave them free energy / transport.

Our system of exchange is a system that has been handed down from generation to generation. I'm not versed on the history of our current exchange system, but we've inherited a system for which an alternative has never been considered. I'm speculating, but I think I understand why these folks may be concerned about this system collapsing - I think anyone can. And that fear stems from a complete lack of a backup plan. What do you do when an infrastructure you've depended on for thousands of years collapses?

Now the question should arise in anyone of intelligence, What do I do if this system fails? Wouldn't it be prudent to have a backup plan? Is the dollar bill going to last indefinitely as a mode of exchange? It is entirely possible that this sad exchange system we have, although effective, will simply shift up into the electronic age. Then these folks in power (i.e., corporations, governments, etc.) can still maintain their control over the rest of us by regulating our lives through our dependence on them (through this currency).

There is another issue here, and that is that there are options; not only options, but the direction that our currency system is headed is not to ensure the continued existence of this reliance on a group of private individuals, through control of this system of debt, for our survival, but to obviate the need for a currency system at all (their worst nightmare) and by providing for every individual on this planet.

Gordon Novel, from his interview at Project Camelot, talks about the "paradox" of a no-money system; something that he and the folks with whom he is working have seen in our future. Seen how? By using remote viewing. This is a practice that the government (CIA) has taken seriously enough to employ, and has done so successfully through programs dating decades ago.

Gordon and his team are working on, according to him, free energy. But they are also working on what he sees as a concern, which is a future without a money system. That sounds good to me.

Gordon, and the folks suppressing certain technologies, are understandably concerned. For folks in power, to remove the one true hold you have on your citizens (i.e. the debt system), you have a virtual Pandora's Box before you. No banks. No Federal Reserve to print out worthless pieces of paper. No taxes. This is only part of the picture.

Our societies are based on commerce. The wealthy and powerful rule the majority. If this playing field is leveled what would be the result?

So I understand, in part, the trepidation with regard to the collapse of our monetary system/economy. Frankly, it's clear to me that not only are those in power unprepared for something such as this, period. They are focusing their attention on perpetuating the monetary system at all costs. But this philosophy can be likened to Wile E. Coyote chasing the Roadrunner off of the edge of a cliff, only to stop and look down to see where he's truly standing. These efforts, in what is going to transpire on this planet in our near future, are wasted.

It's infuriating that these technologies - lifesaving technologies, are being suppressed. People are being killed, or their families threatened, etc. This is a game with a shelf life. It cannot - it actually will not - continue indefinitely. These are not individuals simply coming out with an invention that can indefinitely be "erased". This is a movement that has the force of the universe and nature behind it. And the consequences of contending with these forces are great. It's also futile. It's only postponing the inevitable. Those who are involved in these things are going to answer for their actions. And soon.

Cyber, you said it yourself,

Information is leaking as we approach the time in which all will be known.

Exactly right!! Your own anger is a result of having these truths revealed to you. You are not alone haah There are millions - hundreds of millions of people coming into these truths.

You said it - there is a convergence (which I understand to mean a union). I'm not sure if that's the right word, but there is a movement for truth happening. If you notice, it has a life of its own. It is seemingly driven by individuals such as ourselves, but it originates from a higher place. We are only vehicles for its transmission, but the elements that have conspired for this to take place now - at this point in our history - were precipitated by those who watch and guide us.

It should be clear by now to anyone seeing what's happening now that the bad guys see their own demise - and it's terrifying. All of the dramatic showcasing going on is a distraction. The flow of information and truth is now faster than lightning. These things are happening at a pace of seconds rather than days, weeks, or months now.

These conspiracies have been brought to you on behalf of the movement toward truth. The fact that we are here now having this conversation has been made possible by the forces bringing this planet and our race to the next level. Not a level of lies, deceit, and war, but of truth, independence, connection, self-reliance, and love.

Cyber, you don't need to ask how many people are asleep. The fact that you and many others are asking this shows that you are a part of the process already, that is designed to wake people up. It is a rude awakening, but it is only part of it. It's the vanguard of the truth movement, that first sheds light on our situation and makes it clear to us. It is a necessary first step. In time, many other truths will come to light that will be of a positive nature. But our cleaning has to begin at home.

What is the use of learning the universal truths first, and then learning about the problems here at home second? To me, it's all unfolding as it should. Notice how those in power seem more and more unhinged, while those with nothing to lose are celebrating.

For those driven by power and money, they are about to realize that they've run off the edge of a cliff. For those existing with right virtues, you are entering into an amazing time. This is only the beginning, but the distance between the beginning and the conclusion of these changes narrows exponentially by the second.

Our future is set. The particulars are being worked out, but the path is set. And if you're curious about where we're headed, just look at who seems to be the happiest, and who looks scared. haha

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello, truthseekers!!

I wanted to add a post David Wilcock posted on his message board at divinecosmos.com, wherein he opines on the Benjamin Fulford situation.

David essentially says that Fulford seems to be right on, and David's own past research supports Fulford's information on the Illuminati, etc.

David also relates Fulford's thread with the fact that Dan Burisch was recently called away for urgent business; that Dan's,

...assistance in a matter matching his expertise...

And that,

Dan will be involved with them through the next few months.

What David suggests is that Dan may have been (if you've seen the recent Burisch "Stargate" interviews at Project Camelot) called away to bring back into operation, temporarily, the Looking Glass technology, so that those in power who were threatened by Fulford's group, and who have access to this technology, could use it to see the future, so they could protect themselves against such an attack.

David suggests that this "couple of months" time frame may be the extent to which they want to have this technology active, so as not to affect a negative outcome that Dan Burisch had predicted should it remain in use around the planet during these changes/shifts.

David also discusses 2012, and mentions that, regardless, regarding the RA material,

...The Law of One series tells us not to worry about Earth Changes in the least.

Here is a summary from David in the same post,

So, in summary we have a very interesting and strange series of events going on here. I have found dazzling correlations between the Burisch and Law of One material and now Burisch's apparent recall into Majestic occurs just days after Fulford's internationally-publicized threat.

Again, I encourage you not to trouble yourself with these questions and realize that higher forces are guiding and protecting this "Ascension" process. I would also guess that if Fulford is entirely for real, the use of LG technology would not be sufficient to predict and block all such actions.

David also talks about the possible time frame of the shift everyone's gabbing about (I'm included) haha,

According to Burisch, a surge of energy from the galactic center floods the earth with "micro-wormholes" in 2012, having a dimensional-shifting effect. This also can destabilize the Earth on its axis if it does not occur smoothly.

Even though this event is most likely to occur in December 2012, the LG visualizations indicated it might occur at any point between late 2006 and 2017.

The Law of One series, which I hold as being accurate, also gives a 'before and after' spread centering on 2012, but gives a smaller range of 2010 to 2013. This is another interesting correspondence between the two sources.

I have read recently from at least three different sources, that our Gregorian Calendar may actually be off by five years from the Mayan et al. astrological calendars, and that 2007 may actually be the year we see the events predicted for 2012. It's been a weird one already...We'll have to wait and see...

The above message board post excerpts are in the "General" section of the message boards at divinecosmos.com, and can be found HERE. (it's about halfway down the page). It's a fascinating read!

Keep it real...haha

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Great posts, i would just like to say that i have recently been looking around the planet, on Google earth of course for those types of artifacts and ancient monuments that we have seen in the videos, they are very remarkable.

Second i would just like to ask OTD if you can ask td when the new radio shows will be, i have heard that they wont be around the same time anymore so this could be a heads up for others too.

I have also started watching Legend of Atlantis on Google video. Almost anything you could think of revolving around ufos, spiritual ascension, secret society...actually this video touches on everything, there are 5 parts and each part is about 1-2 hours long but it is one hell of a good video.

The earths history...

Legend of Atlantis part 1

part 5

part 4

part 3

part 2

reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Oh and cyber, i was reading your post at the top of the page when i noticed the time you posted it...1:11...hahaha

[edit on 8-9-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey OTD & ATSGUY !!!!!

I will check out those videos you posted ATSGUY. I know I will enjoy them.
You just made me fall off my chair with the 1.11 thing. Would you believe that only yesterday I did a brief posting to a guy in another thread who was asking why he always noticed 11.11 on his clock.

I like what you said OTD, I agree with all of what you said.
I think that Free Energy would not collapse the Monetary System but in fact make it stronger. This is just my thoughts, not a message that has been passed through.
From what I can see people don't save money. They want it now. Sure they wont be buying fuel and electricity but the spare cash would go into purchasing Real Estate / Home Improvements, Technology based Products, Leisure Activities ect ect.
In the very short term there would be a shift. No doubt about it. Some industries would end, but new ones would take their place.
There would still be a need to manufacture, and I would imagine service these Free Energy products as well. Hell, they could design them like other products where they burn out and need to be replaced every few years like other products are.

Is it just me or is the Green Movement severely on the wrong track? I watched them on the news last night. The usual bunch of people who gather to protest at A P E C. There is no doubt they are committed to their cause, but dudes, really,...........wake up.
They would have been happy if they could have had A P E C commit to a 50% reduction in green house gasses. They just don't seem to have the answers as to how all of this should happen. There are no solutions coming forward for this to happen.
If they were truly Green then shouldn't they be leading the way for Disclosure and release of suppressed technology / free energy.
Maybe there is room for the Greens to Unite with the Disclosure people. This could double their size and give more weight to their cause.

In breaking news I have just had an interesting message or two come through this morning. Once again it was as soon as I opened my eyes. I will post about it once I can get my head around what I am being told.
Spooky Stuff............

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hi, ATSGUY, Cyber_Wasp, and readers!!

ATSGUY, thanks for the links!! The structures, etc., that can be found now on Google Earth really do make you scratch your head...

When I have time I will take a look at the five part videos you linked to.

Cyber, I wanted to respond briefly to your statements about free energy and the continuation of the monetary system - they will be mutually exclusive. I believe, just as TD says, and as Gordon Novel sees through his remote viewers, that the monetary system will be gone in our near future.

There may be a problem with our decision-makers, at the moment, as far as imagining how this might work, but it is not going to be up to the folks currently in power - nor is it going to be up to a human think tank. We are going to receive technology and guidance from "outside". That's how this will become possible.

You said,

There would still be a need to manufacture, and I would imagine service these Free Energy products as well. Hell, they could design them like other products where they burn out and need to be replaced every few years like other products are.

Nope. Those few in power who have access to this sort of technology are playing with toys meant for all of us. And they have played long enough. When this technology comes out, it will include many other technologies, as it will all be a part of the same unveiling process. The debt system under which so many have suffered and died is going to be abolished. I don't know how, but I've read enough, and heard the same from TD about the monetary system that I believe it will in fact be dismantled.

TD says he sees/remembers a sort of barter system. I thought it was also interesting that menguard mentions this as well in a post that I quoted earlier.

All of us should be wide open as far as what we can imagine occurring in our future. These old systems will not have a place in the future. They are outmoded, serve the few, and cause terrific suffering to our race and to the planet. Those in power don't want to see an end to this sort of rule, but it's coming. And an end to this system of debt/slavery is also ending. There is no halfway - it's an all or nothing deal. And it's going to be all.

We don't want to perpetuate the currency/debt system. This is a lower vibrational form, if you will, of trade/exchange; and the control of this sort of system lies in those few folks who've given themselves the power of regulating this currency.

Although you may not be able to imagine our world without government, a currency/exchange system based on debt; communities where every single human being will be provided for, none of whom will have to struggle day to day just to survive, it is happening. Just because you can't imagine it doesn't mean it is impossible.

This was one of the first things I said in this thread. Try to imagine a world where everyone is provided for. A world without families starving and going broke as they suffer at the hands of unethical predatory lenders; or a government that sits idly by while their own citizens are thrown out of their homes, are arrested, have their lives ruined through illegal shakedowns perpetrated by agents of the I.R.S., and lose their right to due process in kangaroo courts that illegally defend these criminal acts.

Try to imagine a world where enlightened councils advise communities; or where people only work a day or two, and spend the rest of their time doing leisure activities, or visiting with friends and family.

This is an all or nothing. The free energy movement is not simply another avenue for energy corporations to keep people impoverished and reliant upon them. Do we need more Enrons?

The free energy movement is part of a greater movement, working to extricate the common man from his reliance on these criminal and selfish entities: corporations and government.

There is much more that is going to come with these advanced energy technologies. You should watch the Sheldon Nidle video Landings 101 to get an idea of what is ahead. Even if you find the message a little far out, the idea is still the same.

TD has been saying it all along. Freedom! Independence! No debt! No government! The government and corporations exploit the common man. They have no other use for the common man. The few control the many, by force, through psychology, or through their bank account. This is all coming to an end. All of it.

A new world is being formed as we speak. The folks who wish to make money off of ANY of this technology are going to be removed as these changes take place. There is no room for one being to exploit, deprive, enslave, or harm another.

I won't go on about this, but just wanted to make clear that there are no negotiations with regard to feeding someone's pocket book at the expense of another against their will, as a means of deprivation, exploitation, or control.

There are no negotiations if a race of beings not of this planet makes their presence openly known, and who would seek to "assist" us by taking positions of power. We have seen the dead end that rulers have taken our race, and it's now time to learn about self-rule; about governing ourselves. No more mom and dad - these parents abuse and lie to us.

There are also no two ways about our independence and self-reliance as a race. We are taking back our independence as free beings in this universe, and we are abolishing the old systems that have kept us from advancing on this planet.

None of us are going to have to make these things happen by force. These things are occurring with outside assistance; and this includes friendly ETs as well as our own universal guides, teachers, and families.

I don't propose to know the mechanisms of these changes, but I do know that they are occurring. Think big. Think REALLY BIG!!

You may have mentioned this too, Cyber, but TD said he saw an article about a free energy technology years ago. TD said that the folks who had this technology in hand refused to bring it into the public sector, because they couldn't find a way to regulate, and therefore charge for its usage - we would have been able to power our homes, etc., for free perpetually. So it was suppressed.

Did these folks have our greater interests at heart as a race, or their own desire for profit? Sorry, but these folks had their chance and they abandoned their race.

The tables are now turning, and these changes have been precipitated probably in large part because these individuals were impeding, in a sense, nature's course.

We've waited and suffered long enough. No leeway, and no negotiations. As more and more of these truths come to light, it is only going to feed our own intense fire and burning desire to take control of our lives, and for the lying and everything else to stop.

The fact that technology that could end so much suffering has been withheld from all of us makes me sick. And although many of these folks may have been misguided, or well-intentioned, all they are going to be able to do at this point is to step aside and let these things take their course. They couldn't do anything anyway if they wished...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey OTD !!!!

I agree with all of what you said.
My messages are saying the same thing.
When we make the Jump there will be no need for Money any more.
I was just trying to paint a picture from 'their' point of view in that they could have done it 40 years ago and still had a money system.
Like you say, they had their chance. Game Over.

The Videos that ATSGUY linked are awesome. I have seen the 1st two and will get into trouble for spending my day watching the rest....lol More blanks are being filled in, big time.

OTD, there is a reference for what I believe is the concert and the return of Jesus. Go to Video #2 at time 13.10 - 14.00 and tell me he is not talking about a Rock Concert being the place he returns to. It seems to be mentioned in the Bible even.
He will return Visibly & In Person to a place amidst of noise so it will be an audible event.
That's a Rock Concert dude. How would you have described it back then. It would be interesting to find the passage of the bible he is refering to and see what it says. May be we can find the original passage.

Rock On !!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey OTD !!!!

I agree with all of what you said.
My messages are saying the same thing.
When we make the Jump there will be no need for Money any more.
I was just trying to paint a picture from 'their' point of view in that they could have done it 40 years ago and still had a money system.
Like you say, they had their chance. Game Over.

The Videos that ATSGUY linked are awesome. I have seen the 1st two and will get into trouble for spending my day watching the rest....lol More blanks are being filled in, big time.

OTD, there is a reference for what I believe is the concert and the return of Jesus. Go to Video #2 at time 13.10 - 14.00 and tell me he is not talking about a Rock Concert being the place he returns to. It seems to be mentioned in the Bible even.
He will return Visibly & In Person to a place amidst of noise so it will be an audible event.
That's a Rock Concert dude. How would you have described it back then. It would be interesting to find the passage of the bible he is refering to and see what it says. May be we can find the original passage.

Rock On !!!!!!!!!

HAHAH Cyber i was just listening to that part at 13-14, td even said at one point that the concert will be a powerful and emotional event...and there will be music...lol of course its a concert.

oh and i looked some stuff up but i lost it, i will post it again, it wasn't really just one passage but many that describe trumpets playing and jesus coming in this noise and being seen in a powerful event.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
OMG !!!

Isn't what thet saying at the end of Video 3 the stuff I have posted not long ago. I will swear on a stack of bibles that I have not seen this video before..............

Bang !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

OMG !!!

Isn't what thet saying at the end of Video 3 the stuff I have posted not long ago. I will swear on a stack of bibles that I have not seen this video before..............

Bang !!!!!!!!!!

what part in the video, is it at the very end?

the guy that posted this Atlantis stuff has a my space, with a bunch of information on it dealing with the same stuff...check it out

www.myspace.com...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

those videos seem to almost be pro Illuminati and they don't really give any factual information...or sources...but still a pretty good vid.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am still on the floor.
Watch the Videos then re read my messages.
Then come back and pick me up off the floor

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheDeck

what would be my question if only allowed one question?------would you please take me with you and get me out of this crazy age of earths history?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
.....looks around....gets back up into chair

Hey Yahn Goodey !!!!!!!

Welcome to this thread. This is the thread where it is all happening.
We are flying under the radar so to speak. We are the above, abovetopsecret thread.

What ever you do, you don't want to miss the upcoming future. We are at the bit where it all happens. Yes it it a crazy age, but it is for the better. If you get time have a read back and see what has been posted in here. You will be amazed.
I am sure OnTheDeck will respond to your question in the next day or so.

I am blaming ATSGUY for posting the Atlantis Video Links. Some of the bits in them were so close to the messages I was posting I will have no messages to post now, as you will say I got them from there....lol It will be interesting to see what I get coming through now.

Symbols is the next thing I have to pass on to you guys.
I have been getting the message to cast my eyes over the ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs and other symbols of the ancient world that were used as text.
Why, you ask? That's what I kept thinking too....lol
The way I am told is that the written text that I am now using is a form of language for the conscious mind. We need to look at, and visualise the ancient symbols, as this is the language of the psychic mind. That is what we are awakening after all. The psychic mind uses symbols for communication. So if you can visualize them you are doing a service to your awakening.
Here is the trick. When visualizing them, you cannot use mind words in association with the image..
I find this very hard to do. You cant be describing in words, in your mind what the symbol is when you are visualizing it. You can't be thinking bird for example when visualizing a bird symbol. You can only visualize the symbol and not speak it to have maximum effect.
Now we move to crop circles where it will all make sense......I hope.
Crop Circles in a lot of cases are a type of programming tool to help in the awakening of the psychic mind. That is the message I am getting.
I kept thinking but they are so complex, how can you visualize them?
Obviously you have to start with the simple ones. Pick one that you feel in tune with.
When I woke up the other morning, Bang !!!, like a thunderbolt comes the message.
"They are designed to be complex as you can't associate words with them when you visualize them"

www.disclose.tv...
about 6mins

I am going to go further out on a limb here. From what I am feeling these things are not going to be called Crop Circles for much longer. Let me just say that they will be appearing in places other than crops.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi!

Things changed a bit, now it will be the 14th. That is the day I check out of my pad. I will be cut loose after that.

TD - Where I am going, there will be a forest with huge trees, right next to my residence.

TD - You are the one who will start to see more clearly, in wasp's message. I was given that. TD, you have to work with this, in fact it is a recepie we all can use for our selves.

I also have some things I have written down. I am keeping a log. I understand my journey will unlock a wealth of information to share with you all. Expect a fairly large amount of things to come out in October. Some from me, and some from others.

There is so much information in the recent links, that I have heard and previously been made to understand this is what we are going through right now. The things we are to experience, have been understood by myself, before I was borne. It has been hard to remember this, but my childhood memories are starting to become more clear.

Keep it up, we are heading in the right direction.

The bottom line about The Bible is that this information can be used, and a lot of it is valid for this situation we are headed towards. Just remember, that information is corrupted so the original intent is obscure.

"Trust your heart (Gut). If you seek understanding with pure intentions, you will find the true answers." A message for all who read.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i have a question, (sorry if this has been asked already, im not gonna read all 60 pages), if you could time travel why waste your time answering our questions?

and, couldnt you change things so that the world was better some how?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Symbols is the next thing I have to pass on to you guys.
I have been getting the message to cast my eyes over the ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs and other symbols of the ancient world that were used as text.

"Bingo"

I knew these crop Symbols were a key. To understand them. print off copies, pick one and meditate looking at it. Keep that up till you can close your eyes and see it in detail without opening your eyes. You may get the answer right away, or you may have to spend some time asking telepathically for interpretation of the symbol.

Write down things that come to you as you meditate.

The pyramids werre the first thing I started to look into. I had that area as holding a significant amount of information about our past that was lost.

One area I keep getting drawn back to is the "Denendera Light Bulb" as being a healing apparatus. We should have this technology in use today, for disease prevention. Instead, we are being gagged by trillions of dollars worth of useless drugs we don't need.

The FDA is in charge of this abuse of humanity. Dr Royal Rife's work was to help us with the huge volumes of diseases modern medicine can't cure. There is an easy button for illness, the Gubamint has hidden this button on us.

The sad part is that the people who really need this information, are almost not able to get it. I was like this, till I had my stroke. I was on the treadmill of life in a technology driven economy. No time to stop and assess the situation.

I asked why?

"You were allowed to have this stroke, so you would change your life. You were shielded from the brunt of the attack against you. You will live a very long productive life. You will pass through to a new world.

Death will not hold such a negative understanding, when it will be your turn. That is the work of religions (the negative part)."

This was part of my OBE after my stroke.

Diet is important for effective communication. Eat more raw foods, if possible. Try to cleanse your colon and eliminate toxins. A program of parasite removal is essential for optimal health.

That is what the Denendera relief is about. The sooner we accept this, the sooner we can eliminate 95% of the drugs we are being fed.

Once you reach this more pure state, you will become in tune to the universal understanding and important information.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
i have a question, (sorry if this has been asked already, im not gonna read all 60 pages), if you could time travel why waste your time answering our questions?

and, couldnt you change things so that the world was better some how?

Well, you don't want to read 60 pages but you are asking questions that can easily be answered in those 60 pages.

Pick a poster say Cyber_Wasp, at the bottom of the post, slick on thread and you will get all the information he has added to this thread. Do the same for On the deck, etc. That will cut down on a lot of reading. You will get by all the arguing. Well, most of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join