It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?"

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
for me change my life and stop wars
and there seems to be a fight above me

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey Everyone !!!

I am trying to do the maths Win 52....lol I am hopeless at working out the time differences. I did have a strange morning as more messages came through. In fact as soon as my eyes opened they started before I could blink. Talk about pushy.....lol
Anyways to add even more credibility I got dragged off to the supermarket by my wife soon after so this is where they have come from

A Contender can see the positive and questions the negative.
A Controller & The Controlled are different but not.
The Controlled accept the negative and do not ask questions,
nor seek any knowingness.
Contenders should not seek The Controlled,
but should seek other Contenders where One gathers.
Buy seeking a Controlled you may jeopardise their test.
The negative then strengthens within them.
Part of the test is to know that you live with the Controlled,
but are not governed by them in thought.
You will most likely pass the test if you can see through the clouds,
before the clouds have been removed.
The test will come soon after the clouds are removed in full.
All will face the test.
The Controllers greatest fear is the realization of the Light within the Controlled.
Mighty Rivers are formed from the smallest of trickles.
Find the trickle, and follow its flow.
Do not hinder the flow. Allow its natural movement.
Look for Signs of the New.
Signs of the New show of what is to come,
but are interpreted and used incorrectly by the Controlled.
Bathe in the Light.

I hope I have this all down right. I will soon be told if I haven't.
I have another message to put out there.
Someone reading this has the ability to see that which they didn't know they could.
I am given this exercise to try. To me it is like a 3rd eye type thing.
When going to bed at night,
close your eyes and focus on the back of your eyelids.
Keep looking at the darkness as if expecting to see a vision.
Keep your mind awake and keep looking.
After only a few minutes your awareness will open and the depth of field will increase. This will be the 1st sign. It will still be dark but there will be depth. (It is hard to explain)
Soon after you will start seeing images.
From there I don't know, but I would like to know what you see.
Please post.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

Yea man i am down...i live in New Orleans, if your ever down here just post it. But i will hopefully be up in Pittsburgh, i could drive down to Philly...and then we could do the do..hahah

Oh but the concert is a good idea, and believe me the only thing that is going to materialize is my fist in your face...hahah

OK, here's the deal.

I'll spend any amount of money, and take any time off of work to meet you at the concert. I have red hair, and as stated, I'm 6'6", 310, so I'm easy to find.
I'll u2u my cell number the day before the concert so we can arrange a place to meet.

1) no cops, no lawsuits
2) no weapons of any kind
3) no buddies, this is mano a mano
4) if either is KO's, the other calls the ambulance

deal ?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by ATSGUY

Yea man i am down...i live in New Orleans, if your ever down here just post it. But i will hopefully be up in Pittsburgh, i could drive down to Philly...and then we could do the do..hahah

Oh but the concert is a good idea, and believe me the only thing that is going to materialize is my fist in your face...hahah

OK, here's the deal.

I'll spend any amount of money, and take any time off of work to meet you at the concert. I have red hair, and as stated, I'm 6'6", 310, so I'm easy to find.
I'll u2u my cell number the day before the concert so we can arrange a place to meet.

1) no cops, no lawsuits
2) no weapons of any kind
3) no buddies, this is mano a mano
4) if either is KO's, the other calls the ambulance

deal ?

Hell yessss...it was pleasure doing business, i will see you at the concert.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I would ask the numbers for the next mega million?
What do i die of?
How is my daughter?
and last but not least..

Please tell cheese steaks are the same.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hey Everyone !!!!

I can't stop it. I think it is best to record this stuff. So it might as well be on here rather than hidden on my PC. Make of it what you will.
I like the humour in this short one.

The war is not on Terror but on Realization.
The terror that is subjected on the people,
can be subjected on the Controllers,
when the people come to realization.

Hey OTD & TD!!!. I listened to the show today. One day I will call in when you least expect it. It might be a while though as I don't have skype and the call charge from here might cost a bit
That and trying to figure out what time you guys are on compared to me is the other problem.
Hey Win, I would like to hear you give them a ring :p

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
1. when and where and how did I lose my car keys and personalized keychain that night in Seattle?

That's it.

I'm pretty down to earth about most things, but even this one has stumped me for eons.

You asked, I answered.

Great thread, btw!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

hey cyber how are you getting these messages, they are very poetic and have meaning behind them...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

how comes you to are argueing and possibily fighting

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
go back a couple of posts and you will find out...lol

anyway otd and td i found some new information from project camolot. Jim sparks is an amazing account of alien abduction and i have also found a interview with him on you tube that goes into more detail.

Anyway he speaks of the basic changes that are happening but doesn't go into great detail, and he doesn't even give a time frame....but i guess soon. He says that the aliens had time travel technology and they showed him a future were a bunch of people died and we went through our evolution afterwards and started living in a world were it was paradise...lol i dunno your gonna have to watch the interview, but i think it has corroboration's with tds story on some lvls. He says nothing is set in stone and that the aliens want us to change so that there isnt a massive loss of life again.

Project Camelot Jim sparks interview
projectcamelot.net...

And here is the You tube interview...part 1 of many
www.youtube.com...

this is probably one of the most amazing and detailed abduction experiences ever....EVER

[edit on 2-9-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey ATSGUY

I am of the belief that it is messages from my higher self.
I have just rocked up at work so I can't go into detail about how I came to this realization but that is how I explain it. I have spent the last month trying to work it all out. OTD has encouraged me to post it and put it on the record so we can see if their is any validity to it.

You too can do this.
Just follow what I wrote in a previous post about the river and the flow.
There are other hints in the writing as well. Ask yourself what it means.

Did you try the exercise I posted above about seeing the images?
I think we all have this ability to some degree. Someone here will find it easier to do than the rest of us though.

Right now I am asking for more answers about The Contenders, The Test, The Mass Landing and the Split Time Line. I am diving in the Deep End.
Hopefully I will have more to post about this soon.

See you all later.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
haha Hi, all!! I am away from home house watching. I'm on an old laptop, but wanted to respond to everyone's posts.

I'll say hi to syrinx, razor1000, Cyber_Wasp, win 52, ATSGUY, Karl7772000, Skyfloating, manzoor, Syntaxstealth, GENERAL EYES, and TD!!

I can only briefly respond due to limited time, that little "pad mouse" on the laptop keyboard, and processor speed (and consequently, patience).

razor1000, you asked,

well if i could ask a question is what the heck are you doing here and are elvis and tupac really dead

I take it you mean "this time frame" when you ask what TD (the time traveler in question) is doing "here". TD was born on our timeline in New York in 1973. He was abducted in 1992 and given access to time travel technology by average-sized, gray aliens.

He is here now, sharing his experiences, because he wants people to be aware that changes are ahead, and these changes, if not mentally prepared for, may be disturbing or traumatic if you aren't prepared for them.

TD will have to answer your question on Tupac. I suspect he might answer that yes, Tupac is alive...We'll see.

Cyber_Wasp, you're posting some very interesting stuff!! Keep it coming!! I'm reading it and just letting it sit...Thank you for sharing that. I would comment more...I will later...

win 52, howdy, pardner!! haha You have about seven days until your departure. Have you been having any dreams or sign experiences? I'll ask this of everyone reading - have you had any unusual dreams, or sign experiences?

I was sent a u2u from a friend and fellow poster who had a very unusual dream involving him and a couple of family members being "lifted" into some sort of craft and being brought to a different planet. His sense was that he, and when he arrived there, many others were displaced and very surprised to be where they were...Like they were plucked up and delivered to this place...

I shared my dream with him of last night. I was outside (in the dream) under sunny skies. I was looking up at clouds that were formed into geometric shapes - much like the Mayan crop circle geometry. The clouds were in overall rectagular or square shapes, but inside them they had these crenalations and sort of rectangles...

It occurred to me (or it was suggested to me) to photograph these clouds, which I did. Shortly after that, while still looking at the sky, I saw three, large, sort of seahorse shaped clouds, one on top of the other, moving from left to right across the sky. They were identical, and they were smiling at me as they swept across the sky. Then, all three of them turned into these pale orange colored saucer craft - they had these white, or beige lights or domes dotting their sides - and then they sped off in unison into the sky...

I remembered this dream when I was outside this morning and grabbed my camera. There were clouds moving overhead that had these odd straight lines breaking through them. They weren't totally unusual - I'm not saying these were manufactured clouds, but they were interesting.

At one point I sort of "thought" a request to have a sighting, or something I could document. I didn't see any craft; although there may be something in the photos. I haven't had a chance to look at them yet. But what I did notice as I was taking photos after that (which I saw in the viewfinder first) were a couple of clouds that looked like faces(!). This was very cool!! I saw them in the viewfinder, and when I looked up I could see them in the sky.

After I stopped taking pictures the clouds pretty much stopped forming and floating by. But I think I may have some good pics. I will post links when I've had a chance to look at them on a computer.

I said this before, but I have seen virtually NO jet streams for at least a month now. I've been looking for them, but haven't seen any. I may have seen a jet in about a week or so leaving a short stream, but without a reduction in air traffic, how can one explain this virtual absence of streams?!? The weather has been ripe for condensation trails, and yet there are none. How does a so-called chemtrail debunker explain consistent air traffic, but a total lack of these long, lingering jet streams? I'm just making an observation...

Thank you for checking in, win. Looking forward to hearing about your exploits. And, any interesting dreams, etc...

Hi, ATSGUY!! I can't comment much, at the moment, on your contributions of late. I wonder about the photon belt stuff...There's a lot going on, apparently, in our galaxy, so I can't rule that stuff out...

I'm chuckling at your exchanges with syrinx. Hello - have we acheived anything in this thread? We'll see you guys at the concert. You can settle your differences in a real Gladatorial arena. Ancient Rome.

Hi, syrinx. You're a big fellow. You may need the Big Gulp Koolaid. This is not Jonestown. The concert is meant as a celebration - of life!! When you get there, if you're not too tired after your brawl with ATSGUY you can decide for yourself if you want concert snacks...haha

I still plan to respond to your posts when I have more time and a processor speed over 350MB.

Hi, Karl7772000!! Please read my earlier responses to volunteers. You are writing your own ticket by speaking up. Your intentions have been made known. I'll let the rest take care of itself. Pay attention to your dreams and your everyday life. Be aware during the day...And...Be prepared for the future - because the future is now!!

Thank you!!

Skyfloating, how are you? You are responding to a very early post. I understand why JSR said what he said. He doesn't think people should be messing with our race/timeline. I can't respond to his post in brief, but I agree with him in part. If greater damage has alread been done, however, then that needs to be corrected...

As for being taught how to time travel - be patient. Obviously TD doesn't have the capability to do so at the moment, but believes he will soon. We'll get back to you on that.

manzoor, noted and agreed. Part of what Cyber is saying in his messages about "realization" is included in the changes that are occurring. These realizations need to occur as a groundwork for change. You can't just thrust change, or new circumstances onto a race (or collective consciousness) without creating the groundwork for it. I think that makes sense...

Hi, Syntaxstealth!! I can only answer the last one - all cheese steaks are not the same. I am not able to answer your questions, and I would doubt that TD is either. If anyone, however, is reading this that is able to answer your questions (excluding the first one haha) I would ask them to...If I could answer I would.

Hi, GENERAL EYES!! Long time no see. I was posting with you in another thread months ago. As I recall, you were posting about your own experiences. Hope they're continuing. I will say that this thread has been better at inspiration and preparation than personal readings. Anyone can feel free to answer you though if they have information.

ATSGUY, listen to what Dan Burisch (I think) says about Jim Sparks' experiences. They don't provide a full, or accurate picture of what is going on.

The "experiment" ETs are moving aside, and greater, more advanced beings are taking their place. Time to move from typical grays, and to welcome larger and more advanced groups. The fear mongering buck stops here.

Cyber, thank you for your messages!! Please keep posting...

Shout out to TD!! Hang in there...

I'll post again when I have better equipment. Everyone have an awesome week!! Keep your eyes, minds, and hearts open...

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hey Everyone !!!

We all post here about our beliefs and theories.
I have just been to the front line in my belief system.
It is not a pleasant place to go.
My dog of 14-15 years had reached the point of no return last night,
and the decision had to be made that we all dread.
She was virtually 90% blind and deaf and suffered from a tumour.
I will miss you Motley.

Even as this sadens me so I still feel feel compelled to post a message that I was given as it may help others in the same situation. Tears.

This is a life lesson for many of those on your path.
Know that you have already been reunited.
You are there to greet her on the otherside on her passing.
Time is only relative from your perspective, not on the other side.
This is something that you will find hard to understand at this time.
Use Memories and Love to stay connected until that time.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

So sorry about your loss, i hope you get through it alright. Your contributions with the poetic language have left me feeling a little better about myself for some reason...

nice work.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations...

Hi, Cyber, syrinx, win, ATSGUY, and official and unofficial members of the thread (i.e. posters and lurkers haah)!!

I'm stopping in briefly to post a response from TD to syrinx about his "Son of God" comments.

TD asked me to post some Slayer song lyrics in response to the "perceived" satanic, or anti-Christian stance that syrinx believes Slayer to have adopted (which is patently false; a knee-jerk reaction to what is actually just a misunderstood rock band),

Slayer - Jesus saves:

You go to the church, you kiss the cross
You will be saved at any cost
You have your own reality
Christianity
You spend your life just kissing ass
A trait thats grown as time has passed
You think the world will end today
You praise the lord, its all you say

Jesus saves, listen to you pray
You think youll see the pearly gates
When death takes you away

For all respect you cannot lust
In an invisible man you place your trust
Indirect dependency
Eternal attempt at amnesty
He will decide who lives and dies
Depopulate satanas rise
You will be an accessory
Irreverence and blasphemy

Jesus saves, no need to pray
The gates of pearl have turned to gold
It seems you've lost your way

Jesus saves, no words of praise
No promised land to take you to
There is no other way

Anyone can read these lyrics and interpret them (or their author) as they wish.

To me, it is clearly a sort of condemnation of the institution of religion; more specifically, the vehemence with which this institution purports to know the one and only truth (as if there were only one truth), and which promises eternal damnation if the divinely inspired guidelines set out by this religion are violated.

If violation of these divine laws are offense enough to commit a poor soul to an eternal hellfire damnation, then why wasn't all knowledge and desire to perform any of these acts not removed from the soul in question, instead of placed in that soul as a natural drive (in this case, sexual intercourse outside of another institution, marriage)?

To me, to create a being, and within that being, a natural inclination that would lead this being to inevitably violate your own decree (e.g. having sex outside of a marriage) at the risk of an eternal nightmarish damnation is an act of a sadistic and evil deity.

If you want to read an interesting back and forth regarding the lyrics and meaning of this song you should check out this site. Visitors are invited to post their interpretation of the song.

As for the lead singer of Slayer, Tom Araya, and his personal views, here is another site with an interview with Tom that offers a glimpse into his personal philosophy. Here is an excerpt,

The rumor for a while has been that you are actually a born-again Christian.

[Manic laughter] First off, I was born once [more laughter]. When you use the term born-again, it is because you found something that you lost, right? I haven't lost anything. I was born and raised Catholic, so it's in my blood. I don't go to church.... I was born and raised Catholic, which is about the extent of my religion. My parents made one request, that I have my first Holy Communion.

You had a Holy Communion?

Believe it or not, I had my first Holy Communion. I am not an atheist; I believe in God. But my religion ends there. I have my own personal belief system that is so strong it allows me to do what I do. I don't have to worry about going to hell because of Slayer, you know? Everyone has a personal belief system and believes in life somehow.

Do you recommend any books that might help us understand Tom Araya's belief system?

[Laughter] I recommend anybody go to a bookstore, go down the self-help or New Age section and just walk those aisles. See what book jumps out at you; there's a good chance it's a book you need in your life. That's basically how I find the books that I read. I just walk down the aisle, look at titles, glance at covers. You just happen to pick one up... If it does something for you, great; if not, you just keep looking.

What are your hobbies?

Besides Slayer, which is a full-time job, I raise animals. I have a ranch in Texas. My wife takes care of the animals when I'm on tour. When I get home, I become a ranch hand. I have cows, chickens, dogs, pigs, ducks...

SOURCE

There's something for syrinx to chew on...

I still haven't had a chance to look at the photos I took on Monday after my ufo dream. I was on the back deck of my girlfriend's parent's house when I took the pics.

I also wanted to share my experience in this house on Monday evening. When I was on the back porch that morning, remembering my dream and snapping pics of the clouds, I was mentally asking for a sign, or a contact of some sort.

I may or may not have captured something in my photos (I believe I may have captured clear faces in the clouds, which was a "wow" moment when it occurred), but there were two anomalous events that occurred that night in the house.

Around 8:30pm that night, I was in the basement watching TV. My girlfriend was upstairs washing dishes. There is a door at the top of the basement stairs that leads to the ground level (and kitchen), which is where she was. This door was closed.

As I was sitting down there I heard her pull the door open and yell down to me in a somewhat alarmed tone. She asked me if I heard a noise (a loud thump). We are alone in the house. The noise was so loud that it really startled her. She looked pretty scared, and was definitely baffled as to the source.

I told her I hadn't heard it. She couldn't exactly determine which room the noise came from, because the water was running, but it was close (Note: She's lived in this house with her parents on and off since she was young. She and her parents have had strange experiences (i.e., seen and heard paranormal phenomena), but nothing of late. These experiences were years ago).

We chalked it up to the same strange stuff that we've come to expect from this house, but it wasn't the last time we would be startled that night. We were asleep, and about 2:30 in the morning that same night I was half awake, trying to go back to sleep. I heard a creek and a loud thump in the living room, which is right above where we sleep (in the basement).

Now I KNEW something was going on. To be sure, I got up and crept up the stairs to make sure no one was in the house, or trying to get in. The house was empty. It wasn't until later, when I'd reflected back on the dreams I'd had the night before and my mental request that morning, that it occurred to me, this may be one of the signs I was asking for. The timing was very strange - too coincidental...There's no doubt in my mind, judging by how scared she became at a simple noise - and this early morning creak and thud, that these were messages of a sort.

I had her try to duplicate the noise I heard, the next day. I was in the basement, and she was in the living room above. She jumped with both of her feet, and her movement up there, followed by the heavy thud were right on. It took her full weight for me to hear the same thing I'd heard.

When I've had a chance to go through the photos I'll post my findings. I had to pass this on...

Will post again soon...

May the force be with you!

[edit on 5-9-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey There !!!

It is funny how I logged in here to see that the 1st half of OTD's post is religious based. This was what I received as soon as I woke up this morning. It seems that this is the best time to get a clear message. I had not seen his post until now.

As part of the realization it will be confirmed that our creation is of ET
In this we must see that this is the will of the creator.
Even though we were made of their hand,
they were driven by a higher purpose.
The fact that we are created means we were created by the creator.
The hands that were used are merely instruments of the source.
In the New we will all work together to realize our purpose,
and to fulfil the creators intention.

I have heaps of messages to put down. I can't keep up. Does anyone even want them. I could probably fill a page.

My eye was drawn to reflections this morning. Reflections off water, reflections off shiny surfaces. Don't know why.

Hey OTD !!!
What is the history of the house and how old is it?
I think you should try to record some EVP's in the house that you are talking about. Stick a tape recorder somewhere quiet and let it record. Come back and listen to it and see if any voices / messages are recorded.
The other way is to ask a question while recording then remain quiet for a minute or so, then ask another ect. Then play back the tape.
Also go outside with your camera when you get the urge and take pictures of the house during the day, from a small distance, to include the windows. You just never know who will appear in the windows.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hey.........Hey.......ah...........me !!!!!!!
I am the last poster.........Hey Me !!!!!

I have another message.....nope just kidding.
I do have like another 20 or so but I will spare you.

Mass Landing Video.
The posted video best depicts my visions of the Mass Landing so far.
Well it would if you the movement, chasing, and the larger ones. Oh and add hundreds more but you get my drift. The still photos at the end put the video into perspective.
www.disclose.tv...

What the &*^% Video.
Please, someone tell me the what the 1st image is in this video?
www.disclose.tv...
A neat series of videos if you are interested in this kinda stuff.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi, Cyber!!

I'm reading and definitely interested!!! I've had very limited time this past week, because I haven't been home, and work has placed increased demands on me.

But I am reading your posts and find them fascinating. Please keep posting your messages. This is the place to do it. As David Wilcock suggests, it would be a crime against the spirit - ours and the creators - to keep possibly divinely inspired messages to oneself. So let fly. We can work out the veracity of the messages on our own.

Thank you for posting!!

Regarding your message re: our creation, I wanted to point out a great website (crystalinks.com) that seems to support this idea. I've linked to this site before, but they have a web page dedicated to ufos in our history.

Now, crystalinks doesn't have scientific proof that ETs created Homo sapiens, but they provide reason enough to investigate this possibility further.

You won't find a sympathetic ear with religious fundamentalists, or those who take religious texts as the gospel truth; but I'm sure more open-minded folks can entertain the possibility. You will have a problem communicating with, for example, see these religious texts as accurate scientific or historical documents (i.e., creationists).

I can see, however, how the two possibilities can coexist, where, as you've stated, these highly advanced and intelligent beings could be doing the creator's work; are simply agents of the creator's will. Why not? The current Dalai Lama is know to have suggested that our souls/consciousness seem to have originated in a different universe.

Perhaps our souls/consciousness originated from the source, but our journeys have been, at least in the physical universe, through many vehicles/bodies. Perhaps this human form is simply a vehicle that was created by ETs (advanced beings) and we chose to inhabit this form for whatever reason.

Some people may struggle with the notion that what we call extraterrestrials (which are in fact simply highly advanced, intelligent beings) may have created "us". But if you take into account the above (that our consciousness/soul and this body are two separate elements, only one of which (the physical vehicle) may have been fashioned by beings less advanced than the "source", or creator, then these assertions may be easier to envision and accept.

I'm only speculating. This is very controversial stuff. But interesting nonetheless. Please keep posting!! The term "ET", by the way, carries somewhat negative connotations. These beings are both physical, and non-physical (i.e., of a finer material), and as David Wilcock mentions in his interview, he has never had a negative experience in any of his contacts. I would say that many others hold this view as well.

Part of the problem is moving through the period of adjustment where we are, as a race, simply reacting to these changes and contact events with old behavior patterns and belief systems. I think we're moving through this initial resistance period, and moving into a broader, more accurate understanding of what is happening.

It's kind of a cheesy line - it's from the movie The Abyss, but the wife/ex-wife of the main character in that film has a line where she says (re: the advanced beings they encounter at the bottom of the sea), "You have to see with better eyes than that". That is exactly what we're dealing with here. It's important to move past fear - our fear of the unknown, and to grow to have a better understanding of what is happening. Not just holding onto a "Mars Attacks" kind of philosophy.

Our religious texts and history books are being rewritten. Not by a negative race(s) hoping to mislead us into worshipping them, but a whole host of positive races who wish to provide our race with a clear picture of where we've been and where we are headed. We are not replacing one rule for another; or one religion for another.

Reality is intervening with the pseudo reality that has occupied our psyches for so long. Our realities have been, for the most part, manufactured. And now is the time for the false things to fall away, and a clear picture of our existence to take center stage.

Saying the above is not going to penetrate those who are holding onto fear at all costs; or those who have had their intellects usurped by religious doctrines. There's a new world emerging, "If you can take it".

Moving on...Cyber, about the house I'm staying in, I think it was built in the late 1940's/early 1950's. It was the first house, or one of the first houses, in that area. I've already thought about the EVPs, but wonder if I would just pick up mischievous entities...

My girlfriend's mom has seen a woman in period dress walking from room to room, as well as a pair of disembodied feet walking into the kitchen...These events were quite a while ago. Also, I have taken photos of the outside of the house during the day and night, hoping to catch exactly what you suggested, but to no avail.

I did take a couple of daytime photos of the living room yesterday. If I find anything in them I'll let you know. As far as I'm concerned though, I got my response...I'm still on the alert...

I'll check out the videos you posted. Please post more of what you're getting. You never know how or when a message may be pertinent to yourself, or someone reading it.

Will check in later...

Thanks again!!

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I had a large post the other day, and it got all wiped out. I didn't save it, I know the drill. I had it on copy, but could not post it. I figured that was not to be released just yet.

Wasp.... I could read those messages over and over, because it is so right. You are doing just fine. Those messages seem to be for me also, but I feel they are for others as well.

They were amused at the idea of naming the concert "Kool Aid", what do you think?

Srynx and ATS, you guys will end up being closer comarades than you can imagine. When you meet at the concert, fighting eachother will be the last thing on your minds. You will be working together, and some fighting will be on the menue.

My departure is delayed till the 14'th. There was a death in my family.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A short addition...

I check in periodically with menguard's thread entitled, "Higher light answer for questions". Often the posts that menguard makes are general responses to members' questions. On occasion though I'll see something that relates to this thread, or these changes in general.

I'm sure there's a lot of good stuff that I'm missing there, but I just saw two posts I thought were interesting.

In the first post, at the bottom of page 264, menguard responds to a question about people making money off of tragedies (through stock trading, etc.) in the U.S. menguard responds,

Originally posted by menguard
posted on 27-8-2007 @ 08:39 PM

Answer:The 'ancient order' has no grounds to take such contrite measures, only life full of worship will follow.Money is a power plot to keep things as they are, but bartering has a better welfare system set up.

SOURCE

TD has repeatedly talked about a bartering system replacing the currency exchange/debt system. I could be reading into menguard's statements, but wanted to post this just in case.

In another post, toward the bottom of page 265, menguard responds to a question about what is happening in our universe right now,

posted on 30-8-2007 @ 01:59 PM
Originally posted by etherical waterwave
It is, is it, that our planets in our solar system will be aligned soon to come?

Will this cause some kind of harmonic 'experience'? This will be the transition into a new set of 'impacts' is it? A complete new set of waves?..

Originally posted by menguard
Answer:Indeed, The 'Ancient Ones' are realigning are Solar system, for a cosmic impact in the sub-sector of space. They want us back close to home (our parents) miss us.

SOURCE

menguard could be echoing what he has read, or learned elsewhere, but I've been following his thread from early on and I believe he is sincere. I am also inclined to believe his messages are of a higher order. He popped into this thread when it started months ago, and I take that as a positive sign in itself. I just looked, and he has a post on page 2 or 3, and another on page 6...

READ: As I was typing this message I received a note from a friend of mine with close relations to members of a U.S. government organization (one of the acronyms - no joke).

I send this friend information, which they then try to verify through his/her contacts. The message I just received was that about a dozen of so of these agents/affiliates have mentioned some of the recent ufo videos that I sent to my friend, who then passed them on to these folks.

Their response was a message given to my friend specifically to be passed on to me that these folks were aware of these sightings, and are aware that some of them are in fact real. Just had to pass that on. These folks are real, and they are taking these sightings seriously. If I get more information, especially about specific sightings, I will pass this on.

I just read your post too, win 52!! I want to first offer my condolences for your loss (and Cyber, yours as well. I have lost many a pet).

I also wanted to say re: your message being erased, I would, in part, like to trust the process - but I just can't help but think that mischievous entities may be sabotaging what could be inspirational messages...OK, I'll trust in the process. ahaha

I think syrinx and ATSGUY will be friends. They are on the same team, it's just getting lost in the translation. Both are good guys. Everyone posting here is a part of, not only these changes in general, but all are now involved and connected with TD's story, and this "gathering" of souls. You are part of something here.

win, thank you for checking in. I'm sorry your message was erased. When that happens you just sit back and wait until you get your inspiration again. Maybe you were meant to add to it, or you needed to reflect to better communicate it...

Save, save, save!! hahaa

Thank you for checking in! TD says that he has a backlog of questions, by the way, that he will try to answer. When he does so, I'll post them...

Keep on keeping on!!! Tick tock...

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join