It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by mazzroth
The Dan Burisch - JRod Epic is a paradox because the alternate timeline Human Race ( JRods ) were successful in rectifying the problem here in their past and thus rendered themselves to an apparition ( ghostlike ) due to the butterfly effect.

Yeah, I saw that movie, it was cool.

We are seeing their ripple, which back 50 years ago was very definite and solid to which now they have faded to Orb like and blurred and will soon vanish all together.

That's good to hear.

Everything is now rosey and peachy, we can all get on living knowing that the we ( as the JRods ) had our own back covered and we can thank them for the eternal bliss we shall now live in

Good luck with that.

asta la vista baby.

Its all good stuff

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I went back and read the original Dark Knight threads in conjunction with this thread and the related events.

I find DK's message to be very interesting and compelling. I find no reason to mock him for his choice of action. If he really believes this, then more power to him.

I'm not sure that at this point we can say that his message is coming true. It is very early in 2007. Plus, there have been reports of sightings of strange lights, etc. in the skies for years.

However, the recent events are good reminders of his message and thoughts. I believe that we just need to monitor 2007 and into 2008 and see if these events 'ramp up', and if the corporate media puts them more into the mainstream.

Keep our eyes to the sky, I guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Project Camelot page that the Burisch info is posted on the work of Bill Ryan? And isn't that the same Bill Ryan that was behind the whole Serpico fraud last year?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Project Camelot page that the Burisch info is posted on the work of Bill Ryan? And isn't that the same Bill Ryan that was behind the whole Serpico fraud last year?

Yes, Bill Ryan took on Project Camelot after he dropped Serpo, but I don't think he is affiliated with Dan Burisch. When the Serpo story came out with the anonymous poster, who turned out to be Richard Doty, the two stories were similar but conflicting. The two camps were at odds with each other, and were competing for attention. Both stories are interesting but way out there. Neither can be believed IMO, but interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
OK, I am totally lost, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, project Camelot, bill Ryan, WTF?

Sorry but you guys are talking about some wacky stuff.

I guess that's what ATS is about though.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
OK, I am totally lost, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, project Camelot, bill Ryan, WTF?

That's ok, don't bother to research it if your not interested, but I will provide the cliff notes and show the connection.

Dan Burisch claims to be a microbiologist that worked at area 51, but has never been able to prove it. He claims to have worked with an alien named J-rod who was part of an alien exchange program. He also claims that they were provided with a yellow book, which showed the history of mankind and also showed what would happen in the future. I don't recall exactly what is supposed to happen, but it is another project blue beam type of scenario.

Project Serpo was supposedly being disclosed by an anonymous poster on a private e-mail list and was promoted by Bill Ryan. The posts gave details of an alien exchange program where 12 humans went on a trip to Zeta Reticula for 12 years. He also said that J-rod was one of the aliens that was part of the exchange program. Later it was shown that the original posts originated from Richard Doty and declared a hoax.

So the only connection is the prophecy from the yellow book and J-rod, and it is a very loose connection at that. It is not worth going any further, and is nothing but a distraction.

After you see a few of these stories come and go you become a little skeptical when someone comes around with a wild story.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The stuff you just talked about, is waaaaaay out there.

I feel like I should be playing the Twilight zone music.

I sure hope nobody believes that stuff.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I sure hope nobody believes that stuff.

Yes there are people that do.

edit: and they can get nasty if you mess with them.

[edit on 1/20/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You guys obviously have more depth and breadth of knowledge on these topics. I am a newbie. This raises a few questions:

1. Is project camelot a hoax?
2. Does anyone have any credible sources of info?
3. Have seen the videos of Dan Burisch, Bob Lazar, among others. Are they all hoaxes?
4. Armed with credible sources of info, has anyone pieced together the entire puzzle whereby every ATS topic is just a piece to a grander truth?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have read some but not all of the thread(s) concerning Dark Knights' prophecy.

May I ask if a meteor shower/storm on an unpresidented scale might not be the cause of these increasing lights in the sky and the finale on the 28th of October?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
These questions are off topic, so hopefully this will be the last on these stories.

Originally posted by ZEROPOINT2012
1. Is project camelot a hoax?

I don't know. I quit following it after Serpo, but given the people involved I would not be surprised.

2. Does anyone have any credible sources of info?

Not for any of these stories.

3. Have seen the videos of Dan Burisch, Bob Lazar, among others. Are they all hoaxes?

I would say DB is worst than a hoax. He believes his own story as well as his followers. I am still undecided about Bob L., his stories are also out there. He did provide some credible details but failed on others. Don't know.

4. Armed with credible sources of info, has anyone pieced together the entire puzzle whereby every ATS topic is just a piece to a grander truth?

I don't know, but that sounds like a good question to start your own thread. I recommend you do a little searching for previous threads and you will find plenty on most of these topics.

Back on topic, I am still waiting to have my own questions answered from DK.

Guess I scared him off.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hal9000,
I'm sorry to sound so short tempered, but did you actually read the first ever post i did about the dark Knight?

OK, im gonna keep this real short, and i swear, the first person who sends ANY hate filled u2u's to me gets them forwarded straight to senior mods.

OK thats out of the way, i'll post the whole thing, from the start, to the best and fullest extent of what I know.

Starting in 2007, yes it has started, they (who they are I do not know. They will just be called 'they') will start a program, it involves making human beings in areas around the world hear and see things. Things that are not real, nor ever can be real. They are man made projections, designed to test reactions, and ultimately cause a world wide collapse in law and order. Why they want this, well again I have no idea at all.

They will use equipment that is able to make a human being 'hear' voices that are as clear as spoken speech, but inside of their heads. They will also make signs and other major occourences in the sky.

One of the major give aways is the nature of these craft in the sky. they will be orbs and disk shaped craft that shine, a bright silver in colour. Why this is is not known, but this was made abundantley clear this is how they will appear to those who observe them.

Following the 'ramping up' period as it was explained, they will lead up to an all out assault against us. This, this is the lead up up to the dark knight.

(My sig is dark knight for a reason. After i was told this, i started to prep for getting out of civilisation. This was a clarion call for any one else who knows of the dark knight to contact me. This name is across MANY forums, and for a soul reason. i needed more info from a certain person who i have never met at all, but does know about dark knight)

Now, dark knight is Oct 28th, 2011. That is it, the real deal. This day will be so bad, so full of images and other 'events', that it all falls down. the survivors are then real easy pickings after such an electronic assault against their minds.

Now, i and 7 others, 8 in total, have made major plans to get well well well out of civilisation. We know whats coming and how, we just do not want to be around.

What you see and hear in the coming years is not real folks, it is an illusion designed to spread fear and terror amongst humanity.

So, believe it or not, ready or not, its coming.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have never stated this in a thread for reasons I have, but, as it seems people want to know, ill tell.

I am waiting for a 'test' of this system.

This event, when i do not know, will be of 8 spheres / orbs dancing in the sky. They will then form up into a ring, with one brighter orb in the middle and they will revole in an anti clockwise direction.

I hope i am far, far away from Civ when this is seen, as it will cause mass panic, as it will be seen over the UK, and people will not know what to do, as when it is seen they will start to hear stuff as well, and each person in their own language... how I have no idea, just that it is to be so. this will be one of the first 'major' events, and after that, its gonna be a free for all world wide.

So, there you have it. As much as you need to know, and what to watch out for. believe me its going to be niether pretty or fun for all those caught in the coming crapiola storm.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that DK, If some weird s@#t starts to go down, I'm heading for the hills

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
No problem humble one, no problem at all.

I didnt intend for your thread to get hijacked like this, but I see it will help if people know what your talking about!

So, if you have any more questions ill be popping into your thread to answer them for you and others.

Cheers, DK.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
DK, I don't know if this would be too much of a hassle to ask of you, but, I was wondering if you could maybe draw a picture in Paint of what you kinda expect to see and post it here, it's fine if you don't want to, I was just suggesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thanks for coming back.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Hal9000,
I'm sorry to sound so short tempered, but did you actually read the first ever post i did about the dark Knight?

No need to be sorry, and I am sorry if I have made you feel unconfortable.

Yes, I've gone back a couple of times now, and have also read up on Project Blue Beam. The problem is though there are a couple of differing stories, so I wanted to know which one you think matches what you heard.

Starting in 2007, yes it has started, they (who they are I do not know. They will just be called 'they') will start a program, it involves making human beings in areas around the world hear and see things.

I haven't heard anything about anyone hearing voices or anything, but so far this year there has not been anything happen that hasn't been going on for a long time. Lights in the sky and UFO's are nothing new.

Do you think the O'Hare sighting was the beginning?

Things that are not real, nor ever can be real. They are man made projections, designed to test reactions, and ultimately cause a world wide collapse in law and order. Why they want this, well again I have no idea at all.

In one of the BB websight they describe that the second coming. Is this what you heard? In one case it would be Jesus by himself, and another it will be several prophets and they combine into one and this will form a new religion.

Do you think this is when the New World Order will try to take over? Again there are so many version of the story.

Following the 'ramping up' period as it was explained, they will lead up to an all out assault against us. This, this is the lead up up to the dark knight.

This is what I don't understand. If the purpose of this is to convince people of something, that is one thing. If the point is to kill people and reduce the population or something, there are easier ways.

Now, dark knight is Oct 28th, 2011. That is it, the real deal. This day will be so bad, so full of images and other 'events', that it all falls down. the survivors are then real easy pickings after such an electronic assault against their minds.

You may not have an answer, so this is a retorical question. For what purpose? Why would some want to cause this kind of chaos where people are being killed? This whole thing does not make sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
This event, when i do not know, will be of 8 spheres / orbs dancing in the sky. They will then form up into a ring, with one brighter orb in the middle and they will revole in an anti clockwise direction.

I'm guessing that wouldn't be considered a meteor storm then.

DK, I know you don't subscribe to the idea of these being of extra-terrestrial origin so can only assume that it is your belief that this will be a man made catastrophe and that these orbs are actually controlled by ourselves. I understand and respect your decision to head for the nether regions of Britain, but why do you believe that this is enough?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hal, this is my take on the situation.

Muslims will see their Mahadi, Jews will see Yaweh, christians will see jesus ect ect ect.

If, each of them said destroy the other, can you even imagine the total and utter destruction that would follow? omg I can only just believe some of the things done in the name of religion now, let alone if 'God' in the sky said to do it!

And then if thrown into the mix orbs and craft start whizzing around, and people are getting bombarded with images / sounds ect .... Chaos? omfg you couldn't even imagine the start of it! People panic buy just at the thought of snow...Look at New orleans with the floods... if that happens with a bit of water, what in Gods name will happen during a world wide event??

Look, i know you cannot see it, and i know you may not want to, but just think for a second how bad man is in 'normal' mode...now think panic panic panic mode... Just how many will be left after this event ? not many, but then, they want population down by a few billion... so lets start it with them having massive massive world wide wars.. then we can go in and mop up and rule with an iron hand.

This is just my take on it.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Cocker, you are right that i see this as a man made, man powered event system for control and a reduction of the worlds population, and manipulation of entire continents of peoples via a system that projects sounds into the mind and visions into the sky.

The ring of orbs I describe is a test event I have been told about happening just before they ramp it up t all out, so that is what i will look for.

(No, its not meteorites, its man made)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join