It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men In Black Pictures? Have Them? Post Them Here..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Post Your Men In Black Agent Pics Here Or Links To Sites Please Thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Uh..

(sorry, couldnt resist)

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You know, I was going to post pictures of Wil Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, but decided against it. I'm really not buying this MIB as aliens, or as anything other then another disinformation segment of the govrenment, and as a result, I'm quite skeptical. From what I've read, the movie covered all the bases of the Men in Black...Or did the Men in Black cover all the bases of the movie? Hollywood created a skeptic in me on this topic, as it has done with so many other things. I need evidence, I need sources, and quite frankly, photos can be doctored...

Sorry,
The Jungle

Edit: Ha! Seems Kano had the same thought I did

[Edited on 12-13-2003 by junglejake]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Guys Uhh Im Talking About MIb Agents That Interigate You When You Saw Something Such As A UFO They Make You Talk Not From The Movie...

[Edited on 09-12-2003 by ShadowMan]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Guys Uhh Im Talking About MIb Agents That Interigate You When You Saw Something Such As A UFO They Make You Talk Not From The Movie...

I know, I've read the official stories, and I've gone to other threads about this and linked to the websites. I'm skeptical. I don't really buy that these guys would be any kind of alien presence. The story of one guy on a website (don't remember which one) was interesting, when he pointed the gun at the MIB with his dog, and they took off never to return. I need to ask, though...If they weren't human, wouldn't they go there with some kind of tech that would stop the bullet? Why would they decide to leave this guy alone, because he has balls? Doesn't make sense to me, as most of the intel I've collected on the MID doesn't make sense.

I'd like to believe, I just need valid information to make me believe

The Jungle

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Maybe They Were Just Spying On Him I Guess To See What He Knew

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Evidence. In order for me to believe, I need evidence. Many accounts of the MIB, physical evidence, etc. I'm sorry, but I can't just believe something because someone posts it and I want to believe. I want to believe a lot, but I don't, because I don't have anything backing it up. I want to believe I'm something special, but there is nothing backing it up, so I think I'm simply part of the herd. HEnce the skeptical analytical aspect of the Jungle...

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I know what you mean Shadow. The recent SciFi Rendlesham investigation has great eye witness testimony to a form of MIB disinformation efforts.

The interigation and disinformation makes you seem so crazy (to try and explain) the actual UFO encounter is overlooked or dismissed as just more crazy talk.

But the MIB definition should be expanded to include all subversive disinformation efforts. Granted, there are real kooks out there; but there are also plants, trying to discredit REAL PHYSICAL SIGHTINGS OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.

I predict we will observe (if we haven't already) more and more 'prophets' begin to marginalize all Alien encounters and UFO sightings as merely Demon/Fallen Angel encounters. Some may be genuine and speaking from the heart, others will NOT (because they have an agenda), and will misuse Christianity to further divide SCIENCE on the issue of Aliens/UFO's.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So Post Some Vital Security Matter And See If Youll Believe After A Few Days

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I Agree With You Rant

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
But the MIB definition should be expanded to include all subversive disinformation efforts. Granted, there are real kooks out there; but there are also plants, trying to discredit REAL PHYSICAL SIGHTINGS OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.

I'm assuming you're talking about me being a plant, but that may be purely arrogance speaking. If so, I'd like to say I'm not a plant, I'm just a guy who works for a software comany. I do believe UFOs exist. My dad has told me stories about what he's witnessed (I've never seen any unless my wanderlight thread was an alien craft of some sory), but I know my dad, really well, and believe his words. I don't know many of you yet, so have to question where you're coming from.

I have also experienced the paranormal, and there's no doubt it was paranormal (EDIT: In my mind and logic), because I've done extensive research into the things I've experienced, and found no answers. But my words will mean nothing, especially if you think that I am a plant. Let my other words on this forum speak for me, then.

[Edited on 12-13-2003 by junglejake]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

I'm assuming you're talking about me being a plant, but that may be purely arrogance speaking. [Edited on 12-13-2003 by junglejake]

Not at all JJ. Based on our prior exchanges, I actually added the "some are speaking from the heart part" to cover you.

But IF there's current government knowledge of Alien visitation and IF there are current government programs of deception and misinformation THEN it follows that Christianity will be misused by SOME to further confuse the issue.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
But IF there's current government knowledge of Alien visitation and IF there are current government programs of deception and misinformation THEN it follows that Christianity will be misused by SOME to further confuse the issue.

I didn't want to bring this up, because it would have damaged my arguement before...heh, well, just call me the master (de) bator(sorry, had to, didn't feel it was right to exclude that then, and feel I have to make up for it
)...

Check out the aliens cause the rapture thread, because I believe the opposite. I think the government will start touting aliens as being real to cover up the rapture and explain it away using mundane means (mundane being a physical entity, not a spiritual one)

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Jungle You Confuse The Hell Out Of Me

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I wish I had got pictures of the people that I think were watching me. I only got freaked out the 4th time I saw them in the same place and I havn't seen them since. Maybe I just have 'ATS syndrome.'

link   

LOL I have that effect on many people that don't know me. If you'd like my email address or a phone number (an 800 number at work!) give me a U2U (no, it is grammatically correct, check your grammer books
). I'd be interested to get to know you better, and it sounds like you'd be interested to get to know me better
. After you get to know me, I might confuse you less, but judging by a freind of mine I've had for over 15 years, I still might confuse...

link   
I got this "alleged" picture off of a cd I bought. There was no background information on it, it just claimed to be a MIB picture...

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wow William Now Thats What I Mean Man
Nice Pic Anyone Else Have Some Like Williams For Example?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Check out the aliens cause the rapture thread, because I believe the opposite. I think the government will start touting aliens as being real to cover up the rapture and explain it away using mundane means (mundane being a physical entity, not a spiritual one)

I know the thread. Also the one from TRAINEDFORTHIS. Also many, many family and friends that have gone from strictly NOT believing in Aliens because of the Bible's centrist view of Earth and humanity to slowly succumbing over time (with the help of more and more Evangelical revision) to total acceptance of Aliens AS proof the Rapture is coming.

Here's the rub. Somebody's wrong. Dead wrong.

Not an accusation, just an observation. (It may be me.)

But I will say, that the government I have come to know and loathe will not be saying squat anytime soon to make Christianity look bad. Not gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Maybe he IS MIB!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join