It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
hi sleeper,

Are E.T.s the great architects of Karma, what goes around comes around

kix

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I also have lost some of my sleep due to this thread....

but not because of fear, but excitement since a lot of what has Milton told us about the whole picture,makes me think a lot about my daily activities, my duties, and to enjoy what I am going through.

My wife has always wondered at my faith and my resolve around messy situations and conflicts, now I get another info to cement my beliefs and my way of thiking/and acting in the "world".

Last week I took a quick trip and I enjoyed so much the flight, its wonderful to be sure I am INMORTAL and my duty is only to better myself, no more baggage, no more blame game, no more riding the highhorse around, the buck stops HERE in me in my actions and my thoughts....

I am so grateful for this thread, heck I think my guides would be honored to have Milton visit me! Anyways I think Id really have a heart attack if Milton Appeared not because of fear but of joy since such a visit would be like...heck I have no words to discribe it...thanks Sleeper, and dont worry you are really appreciated.... (dont pay any atention to our not convinced fellow humans)....

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!

Have you got any updates on the Comet? It has grown to an amazing size and is closer than many of the popular comets that come on a regular basis.
Why would this event not make main stream news?

Can you tell us why countries such as Mexico seem to have more UFO sightings than other countries? Why do the ET signal out this country over others at the moment?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Supposedly an "elite" gave an "insider interview" to a group of people (this insider claims to be way above the Rothschildes and the black nobility), and he has stated that humans should ask themselves where they really are. He seemed to suggest we are not only on a prison planet but that we are not even on planet Earth.

Can you comment?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Thanks Alexdj,

I just got off of work and I will be going to bed soon.

I prey every night almost and i totally forgot about the people of Tabasco. They will be in my prayers.

I was wondering why my mom had so many candels lit tonight.

Tabasco is going threw a serious disaster and i prey they get clean water and food and help to dry ground.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hello sleeper,

Thank you for your replies.............

I am A half breed, my Dad is from Boston US and my mother from Sinaloa Mexico.

My Blood is half Scottish and Mexican.

When i am in the US where i work people think I'm Mexican but when I'm in Mexico Everyone even my own mother calls me the son of the gringo.

I'm not really accepted by ether side the way full blooded people are but at the same time i have a bond with both.

(funny note) I can have political arguments with myself...gollum, gollum, gollum I got to get rid of this cough................

What i am trying to say is that as a half breed I can see two different worlds (U.S. and Mexico) from Three different points of view at the same time.

View1: bias US
View2: bias Mex
View3: neutral neither U.S. nor Mex

Sleeper do ET human half breeds face kind of the same obstacles and receive the same gifts as I have?

You said there was a war going on with ET"s.

Is it going on all over the world in different ways?

Is there one going on in Mexico?

I have a feeling that there are three ET factions gaining momentum for a battle in Mexico. But two of the factions are very strong in different ways.

Could Mexico one day be divided into north and south?......

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Originally posted by muse801

Hey Sleeper,

Understanding people who are stuck, can make you stuck...Are we suppose to give up the tribe mentality and just point and laugh?

You mean telling the Emperor and his subjects that he and they have no clothes? Nah, they will feel the breeze soon enough

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
Sleeper;
Is there any technology on Earth that is not in the hands of the guys at Area 51 or any Military research base that is based on Alien Theoretical science?

Theoretical only applies to human science, ideas and concepts---theory has no meaning off earth, everything is or isn't and there are no isn'ts.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
hi sleeper,
Dr. George King from 1954 began to receive information from benevolent ET beings or "Space Masters," and over the years he became a dedicated channel for their messages. King was able to put himself in an elevated state of consciousness known as Samadhi, so that he could be on the same wavelength as the evolved beings. Have you heard of this man?.

Haven’t heard of Dr. George King

King also gave out forecasts of when UFO activity would occur, which was then verified by independent witnesses.

The ETs have consistently spoke about the dangers of nuclear experimentation, and sent a telepathic warning to King just before the Chernobyl accident in 1986.

Nuclear capability was given to us by extraterrestrials for use as energy and war.

The beings have stressed the importance of "service to others" rather than oneself.

Got that one right

He said that were all going through a great spiritial change, we either move forward here to great things to happen in this solar system or we (ourselfs) stay the same course and end up on other planets.There are billions of others souls with higher levels ready and waiting to reincarnate into this new age.

We are not one clump of humanity nor are we like a school of fish moving as one----we rise and fall individually in this ocean of madness and ecstasy---mistakenly referred to as mankind

So like you said, do your best in experiences and move to better jobs

In a nut shell---

Not that we are nuts mind you----well maybe I am---

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1MMMMMMMM.......Milton probably thinks that Mark Antony's outfit is too manly...he would prefer John in something cute and slinky from Victoria's secret..Maybe a bra covered in diamonds(to remind Milton of the starry heavens he flys in from)? I guess Miltons vacations are pretty spectaular if John is willing to wear anything to go to Saturn.....I would too for a priceless vacation like that(or even Hawaii), a small price, and I probably look better in a womens panties then John, much younger and in better shape....but I would still need a diaper once I got there probably....

Milton is a sexless wonder and pretty straight for a queer looking duck that he is.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Oh sleeper you are a gem! That was rich... And oh so very true.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer...
Why do You think some people take those events so harsh..?

If they made them fun and let us remember then how could we concentrate on the difficult tasks we must confront while in this classroom? They do let us remember some of the slaps up side the head though.

Are You positive all these black ops and evil Et, vampires whatnot are not a threat to your average_joe people? I mean, I'm aware of mistakes I may be doing but I'm not an evil person >.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
hi sleeper,

Are E.T.s the great architects of Karma, what goes around comes around

Hi Robert

Only like a snowball gaining momentum coming off a mountain, most will not see it coming until their next life.

Best to put out those small fires while we are here because they do become infernos---talk about your hot and cold Karmatic metaphors---

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

Thanks for the feedback kix---

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hello sleeper
Do things follow us from our past lives into our current life. For example, a person who enjoys avaition both as a profession as well as a past time? Did he do those things in former lives?
Also tied in with the above question: people that enjoy the more extreme sports; hang gliding, skydiving, soaring..etc....are these traits from our past or just ET letting us have some serious fun instead of breaking rocks all day or maybe a combination of the two?

I humbly recognize what we consider aviation waaaaay more primitive than what an ET would consider aviating...and what we consider extreme and thrilling might seem silly to ET's.

respectfully yours,
Vortices

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Greetings,

When you talk about vampires do you think of "people" that are psychic vampires feeding upon our life energy? Like absorbing it from the environment, thru emotions etc? Or are you talking about blood drinking human/et/hybrids?

Could you please elaborate? Here, or u2u.

Best Regards!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sleeper what is your take on the "breathairians?" I hope I spelled that right, but the people who don't need to eat or drink. Did they somehow get one of Milton's nifty outfits?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sleeper

I know you said mlton was a neutral being, but what about you? Does milton being neutral in turn make you a neutral to? You don't come off as a bad guy, but you don't sound like your a saint either.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I have been reading some of the threads on ATS to my neighbor who is blind, and she is really enjoying yours. We came to the conclusion that she might be a good candidate for contact with an entity like Milton because she would not be frightened by the sight of him.

Could you ask Milton if contact is ever made with people who cannot see, and if so, how would it be done? Since they can't vizualize the interesting places you have visited, or see the things that you have, what kind of experience would they participate in.

We both Thank You!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Just saw my daughter in a High School theatrical bit part....she has had incredible roles and leads way bigger than the spear holder/potted plant and she endured this production let down...yea, too bad....LOL

She is sort of/kind of ok with it. Ego, Too much too soon?

Shakey spear/sleepy line....no small parts, just small actors....

So I thought of how this whole Et teaching act is asking us to get over that ouchy feeling...that ego, the notions that I have to be better, right, or should have had more, deserved it, earned it..by God, why the hell cant I have whatever I want....LOL.

Sleeper,

So, we are given talents and gifts, borrowed from our most recent past life to use or fix?

The salt mine dreams, signals and messages are making my hair fall out (probably genetics) but I am still wondering what I did in that past life.

..and yet, actually I think just recently Mlltie/you/or some buddy wants me to have a break....

So, let's have at it. I love ya' sleeper!

new topics

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join