It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painting the sky..(pics)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi i live in north western NJ, and when I first saw this post a few weeks ago, it was the first time i've ever heard anything about spraying and all that... but my younger brother called me over the other night after reading this post about painting in the sky's and said to me, "hey i saw something like that under a week ago... it looked like an oil spot in the sky" ... so trusting my brothers word i thought to myself hmm... well now my mother and brother came down with bronchitis three days ago and are just getting over it, my sister has just gotten something, most likely bronchitis, she still has to go to the doctors tomorrow, and now my dad has gotten a cough and has become ill.. and THEN my girlfriend came down with the flew the other day... and I learned today that over 300 students/teachers were out today at the highschool both my brother and sister attend. So, i decided to post here and let you guys know... it appears there is a severe outbreak of the flu all around here all of the sudden... how does the flu just mysteriously appear in a county for no reason? seems very odd to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ah very interesting! I really think he canard rotor wing will revolusionise flight!

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
well now my mother and brother came down with bronchitis three days ago and are just getting over it, my sister has just gotten something, most likely bronchitis, she still has to go to the doctors tomorrow, and now my dad has gotten a cough and has become ill.. and THEN my girlfriend came down with the flew the other day... and I learned today that over 300 students/teachers were out today at the highschool both my brother and sister attend.

I've become congested, as well as my housemate. My indoor cat was heavily congested, but he shook that off after a day. My outdoor cat became inactive the evening of the spraying. He developed a dry hacking cough, and was accumulating funk in his eyes. He's clearing up now. I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence, either.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

When you are not the best informed on a subject then you do not have the right to act like you are an expert.

It is called courtesy.

Frankly when you attack others and put them down based upon incomplete knowledge on a subject then you deserve a potshot IMHO.

The board exists for people to share and learn and there will always be opinions, true. But you have to have the ability to defend them too.

Also due to the nature of the general topic that this board covers being Conspiracy' one has to accept that proof is hard to come by and subject to scrutiny. This ain't the science channel. On the other hand the science channel ain't run by the people either...

I sometimes get annoyed when the mods here allow rookies and cranks to attack people that are trying to do the right thing and they paint both sides with the same brush. That is unfair and something that happens a lot here.

Anyways my struggle to improve ATS continues..

An you ARE the expert on this subject????

I did not come here to convince anyone that any conspiracy in the world exists, did you? I came to this site to talk to people that already have awareness and wish to discuss the finer points, something you are not interested in obviously.

Regarding evidence, I don't have to provide it and frankly there is tons on the web now. Why don't you be a good scientist and do some more research yourself and provided you do not live in the stix somewhere, how about you watch some planes for awhile and report back to the rest of us. That is your assignment for this week.

This was a very civil conversation before you barged in and began berating those whose opinions differ from your. You started the ball rolling with the nasty stuff, and now you call for the mods to weigh in? Get a grip.

You call for evidence, yet say you have to provide none to support your claims. What's up with that? Tons on the web? Show me some! Show me something scientific...verifiable. YOU be the scientist. Atmospheric conditions, anomalies, contrails, all exist, and are backed by verifiable evidence and science, as the web sites I pointed to bear out. You show me nothing in the way of proof. You demand that others answer your questions ( that STILL makes me laugh out loud!), so answer a few of mine, and back them with something other that, "Because I say it's so"...

What is being sprayed by these aircraft?

Who is spraying it?

Why are they spraying it?

If it is so widespread, there have to be thousands of people involved all over the world...who are they and why have there been absolutely no leaks as to what is going on?

And just to let you in on a secret...I don't take "assignments" from you. How droll...if you are trying to be humorous, I'll tell you what I tell my son...jokes are supposed to be funny....

Flying what ultralights?

What am I supposed to be impressed by that statement?

I guess in the bondocks there is no need to spray on people.

I still think you are a spook.

I have been an aviation professional for the last 19 years, flying cargo and passengers all over the globe, to six of the 7 continents (still trying to get to Antarctica). Who said I lived in the "boondocks"? You assume too much, and resort to name calling and nasty tactics, trying to chase away those who put forth a differing opinion. What, pray tell, do you mean by "spook"? Where I come from, that is a VERY derogatory term...I am offended...

Learn to read english dude. Contrails dissipate faster than chemtrails PERIOD!

Again, do some research and then come back to me. I have done it, been there and back. You have not yet you defiantly tell me that they do not exist.

Contrails dissipate faster than chemtrails...you keep saying that, but you have yet to offer any proof that chemtrails exist. I have offered proof of contrails...you should reciprocate with verifiable proof of chemtrails. Has anyone ever taken a sample of what is porported to have been sprayed? The aircraft have to land somewhere...why are there no pictures of them?

I want to know why you are all over this thread trying to hack down everything posted here? Any ideas Mods?

You need to do your homework like a good boy then come back and ask some questions. I am not going to teach you about chemtrails and biologicals with metallic salts, plasma and aluminum streamers that have been found in numerous sprays all over the US, Canada and Europe.

Again I ask are you a SPOOK!

I am not, "all over this thread trying to discredit" anything, I was simply trying to converse with some people who seemed to be asking questions about a phenomenon, contrails, that is a normal everyday occurrence in out atmosphere, and seems to be demonized by some who believe there is something evil going on, something I disagree with. As a person who flies professionally, I have some knowledge of the subject, while I do not claim to be an expert. What's your claim to fame? It surely isn't as someone who presents facts, as all you have done is spout unsubstantiated drivel. All you seem to be able to do is make feeble attempts at torquing people off with your," You need to do your homework like a good boy" junk. Very sad. Come back when you can have a coherent, civil discussion of the topic at hand without acting like a two year old.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Oh goody! We have a disinfo spook here to shoot us all down!

Who do you work for?

Now on to the facts.

As I see this, you were the one to start trouble.

When you are not the best informed on a subject then you do not have the right to act like you are an expert.

It is called courtesy.

Frankly when you attack others and put them down based upon incomplete knowledge on a subject then you deserve a potshot IMHO.

Agin you are causing trouble with veiled insults.

Why are you so obviously desparate to prove me and others here Wrong?

even if it means being emotional about it?

The only one getting emotional about this is you, Theneo.

When I ask questions I expect people to answer them.

They do not have to but it would be polite to do so.

My, my, a little impatient, aren�t we.

I get so bored at this site sometimes fighting with people that have an opinion on a subject but with absolutely no knowledge of what they talk about.

Thus: are you a disinfo spook?
are you just a kid pretending to be an adult?
are you just trying to get a rise out of somebody?
are you just plain defiant about everything you encounter?
what is your problem?

More insults. What is your problem.

First of all, to whom are you speaking? those of us having a civilized conversation here would like to know, as it's good to know who you are beyotching at....

You wouldn�t know a civilized conversation if it bit you on the but.

I won�t say what I think of you.

I find it interesting that you don't post anywhere else then you come here to attack me?

I only responded to your insults. But if it makes you feel important, go ahead and pretend that I am a government spook assigned to your case. (we know all about you, anyway
)

Plus now you are being personal and mouthy?

Who are you and why are you so hard on this topic?

You answer me first.

I did answer you. You answer my questions now. Prove to me that you know what you are talking about.

Where did the spook go?

Did the spookbusters scare him?

Again with the insults and insinuations. You are not only impatient and rude, but you are bad mannered. (Actually the midnight shift here at spook central got stuck in the snow and couldn�t make it.
)

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by HowardRoark]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
. it appears there is a severe outbreak of the flu all around here all of the sudden... how does the flu just mysteriously appear in a county for no reason? seems very odd to me.

That is why they call it flu season.

Back in 1918, TPTB had to use biplanes to spread the flutrails.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My sister went to the doctors and has been diagnosed with Bronchitis... but the funny thing is I'm in the house with all of them and I am NOT SICK at all.. and i havent really been outside that much lately... now explain why I am not sick with a houshold of 4 people all sick.....now over 400 people are out of the HS sick and at least 30 teachers... it gets worse day by day..... I love how the flu just has its season and magically appears... Why would it hit so hard and so sudden... its not like we all magically changed either making us all suseptable to the flu more than last year. im not stupid, of course the flu started somewhere, and it wasnt "sprayed" in the 1900s..but imagine how many more people you can infect by spraying it into the atmosphere.... and who's saying they are just spraying the flu....
stop being ignorant

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Howard the Duck,

so I'm the asshole now am I?

why are you here?

who are you trying to impress and why?

If you are so smart answer this question for me:

why are concentrations of barium salts being found in air, rain and particulate samples in areas being commonly aerosolled?

Furthermore why are plant and soil samples in areas indicating similar concentrations of metallic salts when barium is a rare earth metal and very rare?

Frankly, I don't care if you flew a 747 from China to LA and back twice a week for the last 30 years. That means nothing to me.

Furthermore, if you are a pilot then tell us about your unidentified flying object stories then if you want to impress us, but wait, no there will not be any cause you are a SPOOK!

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Howard the Duck,

WTF are you talking about????

why are you here?

I am here because I have a cruel streak and I like to tweak dopes like you.

why are concentrations of barium salts being found in air, rain and particulate samples in areas being commonly aerosolled?

Ah, the CARB data. (yes, I've heard this all before)

Barium is a common element in the Earths crust. It is probably present in all windblown dust particulates. It is also a by-product of coal combustion, and is present in refinery emisions as well as numerous manufacturing processes. That is why you often find barium in environmental samples. (note that I did not say barium salt. The CARB data only indicates total barium. It is your assumption that the barium is a salt.

Please tell me how you determined that barium is only present in the environment as a result of chemtrails? Please tell me hoe you eliminated all of the other common sources of barium from consideration. please tell me how you collect a sample of "chemtrail emissions" from a ground sampling set up, without any cross contamination from other anthropogenic sources of barium?

BTW, Barium is a major component of professional fireworks. Think of that next July 4th.

Furthermore why are plant and soil samples in areas indicating similar concentrations of metallic salts when barium is a rare earth metal and very rare?

barium is not a rare earth element it is relatively common.

Frankly, I don't care if you flew a 747 from China to LA and back twice a week for the last 30 years. That means nothing to me.

Furthermore, if you are a pilot then tell us about your unidentified flying object stories then if you want to impress us, but wait, no there will not be any cause you are a SPOOK!

WTF are you talking about?????

I am not a pilot and I have never claimed to be.

If everyone who disagrees with you, or finds you to be an obnoxious punk is a Spook, then the spook factory must be the larges employer in the free world.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Crazy stuff...

I'll look up at the sky a bit more..

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
www.sarsscam.com...
www.originofaids.com...

off topic but interesting.... www.metatech.org...

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by porschedrifter]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
back to the REAL TOPIC of CHEMTRAILS:

i got some pics also, heres the website.

www.skywatch.freeservers.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
heres one of the pics i took

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It is called courtesy.

The board exists for people to share and learn and there will always be opinions, true. But you have to have the ability to defend them too.

Also due to the nature of the general topic that this board covers being Conspiracy' one has to accept that proof is hard to come by and subject to scrutiny. This ain't the science channel. On the other hand the science channel ain't run by the people either...

I sometimes get annoyed when the mods here allow rookies and cranks to attack people that are trying to do the right thing and they paint both sides with the same brush. That is unfair and something that happens a lot here.

Anyways my struggle to improve ATS continues..

An you ARE the expert on this subject????

I did not come here to convince anyone that any conspiracy in the world exists, did you? I came to this site to talk to people that already have awareness and wish to discuss the finer points, something you are not interested in obviously.

Regarding evidence, I don't have to provide it and frankly there is tons on the web now. Why don't you be a good scientist and do some more research yourself and provided you do not live in the stix somewhere, how about you watch some planes for awhile and report back to the rest of us. That is your assignment for this week.

This was a very civil conversation before you barged in and began berating those whose opinions differ from your. You started the ball rolling with the nasty stuff, and now you call for the mods to weigh in? Get a grip.

You call for evidence, yet say you have to provide none to support your claims. What's up with that? Tons on the web? Show me some! Show me something scientific...verifiable. YOU be the scientist. Atmospheric conditions, anomalies, contrails, all exist, and are backed by verifiable evidence and science, as the web sites I pointed to bear out. You show me nothing in the way of proof. You demand that others answer your questions ( that STILL makes me laugh out loud!), so answer a few of mine, and back them with something other that, "Because I say it's so"...

What is being sprayed by these aircraft?

Who is spraying it?

Why are they spraying it?

If it is so widespread, there have to be thousands of people involved all over the world...who are they and why have there been absolutely no leaks as to what is going on?

And just to let you in on a secret...I don't take "assignments" from you. How droll...if you are trying to be humorous, I'll tell you what I tell my son...jokes are supposed to be funny....

Flying what ultralights?

What am I supposed to be impressed by that statement?

I guess in the bondocks there is no need to spray on people.

I have been an aviation professional for the last 19 years, flying cargo and passengers all over the globe, to six of the 7 continents (still trying to get to Antarctica). Who said I lived in the "boondocks"? You assume too much, and resort to name calling and nasty tactics, trying to chase away those who put forth a differing opinion. What, pray tell, do you mean by "spook"? Where I come from, that is a VERY derogatory term...I am offended...

Learn to read english dude. Contrails dissipate faster than chemtrails PERIOD!

Again, do some research and then come back to me. I have done it, been there and back. You have not yet you defiantly tell me that they do not exist.

Contrails dissipate faster than chemtrails...you keep saying that, but you have yet to offer any proof that chemtrails exist. I have offered proof of contrails...you should reciprocate with verifiable proof of chemtrails. Has anyone ever taken a sample of what is porported to have been sprayed? The aircraft have to land somewhere...why are there no pictures of them?

I want to know why you are all over this thread trying to hack down everything posted here? Any ideas Mods?

You need to do your homework like a good boy then come back and ask some questions. I am not going to teach you about chemtrails and biologicals with metallic salts, plasma and aluminum streamers that have been found in numerous sprays all over the US, Canada and Europe.

Again I ask are you a SPOOK!

I am not, "all over this thread trying to discredit" anything, I was simply trying to converse with some people who seemed to be asking questions about a phenomenon, contrails, that is a normal everyday occurrence in out atmosphere, and seems to be demonized by some who believe there is something evil going on, something I disagree with. As a person who flies professionally, I have some knowledge of the subject, while I do not claim to be an expert. What's your claim to fame? It surely isn't as someone who presents facts, as all you have done is spout unsubstantiated drivel. All you seem to be able to do is make feeble attempts at torquing people off with your," You need to do your homework like a good boy" junk. Very sad. Come back when you can have a coherent, civil discussion of the topic at hand without acting like a two year old.

What is your point man?

I was reading and researching everything I could find on chemtrails that existed 5 years ago. It was obvious to me that something was going on. I have no idea why you do not agree with this. It is as obvious as looking in the sky and watching the planes go back and forth and back and forth and then watching them fly out of the airpspace of a large city to land somewhere else. These are not choppers do a weather report!

These are not Cessnas with student pilots tooling around at 1500 metres. These are large jetliners spaying on a area that just happens to have a high population density.

What part of this don't you get?

Again I am not responsible to teach you all about this subject. Don't be so lazy and do some work yourself. If you have some detailed and technical questions to ask then that is a good point to start. I assume that the purpose of a conspiracy website is to talk about conspiracy and not to DEBUNK conspiracy. If you want to do that they start your own site.

That does not mean you have to agree or believe it does mean that you should approach the subject with an open mind and ask intelligent questions and accept that IT COULD BE TRUE!

This should be part of a training manual for all newbies here.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
contrails only form where there is moisture to condense in the hot engine gasses as they cool. i dont buy into this chemtrail bull#. prove to me thats what they are and it becomes a different story all together.

exactly. i think you're a little to paranoid

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Howard the Duck,

WTF are you talking about????

why are you here?

I am here because I have a cruel streak and I like to tweak dopes like you.

Ah, the CARB data. (yes, I've heard this all before)

Barium is a common element in the Earths crust. It is probably present in all windblown dust particulates. It is also a by-product of coal combustion, and is present in refinery emisions as well as numerous manufacturing processes. That is why you often find barium in environmental samples. (note that I did not say barium salt. The CARB data only indicates total barium. It is your assumption that the barium is a salt.

Please tell me how you determined that barium is only present in the environment as a result of chemtrails? Please tell me hoe you eliminated all of the other common sources of barium from consideration. please tell me how you collect a sample of "chemtrail emissions" from a ground sampling set up, without any cross contamination from other anthropogenic sources of barium?

BTW, Barium is a major component of professional fireworks. Think of that next July 4th.

barium is not a rare earth element it is relatively common.

WTF are you talking about?????

I am not a pilot and I have never claimed to be.

If everyone who disagrees with you, or finds you to be an obnoxious punk is a Spook, then the spook factory must be the larges employer in the free world.

I owe you an appology in that I mixed you up with that other troll. Now I realize it was he who claims to be a pilot but in 19 years he never saw one contrail? Where in the # does he fly to? Anyways now to deal with you.

Barium salts and metals are being found in unusually high concentrations in rain and particulate in cities that have been identified as being sprayed as well as aluminum, metallic strands (of alluminum), and various thick mucus like substances that have been reported as 'raining down' on people and objects after heavy spraying. Do a search, there is many pictures on the web and detailed stories about this if you were not so LAZY to look yourself.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Oh and Howard and Affirmative,

you still have not answered my question:

are you spooks?

you probably don't even know what that means right?

jra

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Barium is rare? If it's so rare then why do doctors put it up your wazoo when they want to take an x-ray of your rectum? If it's so rare then why is it used in vacuum tubes and spark plugs. It's also used in paint and also in glassmaking. pearl1.lanl.gov...

Though i don't have an answer for it turning up in rain and what not. Do you have a location as to where it was turning up in the rain at all?

Oh and i'd like to add something. THENEO. I thought the purpose of a conspiracy site was to find the truth. That's why i'm here anyway. I'm not trying to spread disinfo or to be a spook, just looking for the truth as i'm sure most people here are. I wouldn't be here if i wasn't into conspiracy theories.

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by jra]

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by jra]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
chemtrails are not contrails. what a classic disinfo line that is becoming. there are tons of sites on the web which describe their scientific methods and results.
the most obvious science to use is your memory. i have looked at the sky all my life. i like watching clouds and jets. chemtrails are a new phenomena. as noted, the REAL research that people have done indicates the presence of alumininum and barium silicates, less than ten microns in size. this small size makes them a respiratory health risk. presumably, it allows them to stay airbourne longer, as well.
contrails, disipate quickly. they may last longer in RARE ideal atmospheric conditions. chemtrails last for hours and hours. they sometimes slowly spread out and form strange wispy clouds. they are being sprayed by white jets(rumoured to be US military) at high altitude. thousands(if not millions) of people have noticed.
anybody who observes this and ignores it is in a state of denial. "oh, our government wouldn't do that to us! they only work for the good of the people". HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *cough, hack*

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here are images of chemtrails laid low over Austin Texas.

www.rense.com...

A page with a few good chemtrail photos, notice the bottom right hand with a jet close up, white plane few if any markings with chemtrails spewing far past the engines (likely emitting at rear nozzels).

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Here is a decent satellite image of chemtrail spraying over a definite geographic region. Planes flying in and out would not indicate this type of pattern nor concentration in just one area.

brainstrain.contrail.iwarp.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join