It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portsmouth: New song at Fratton Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
"Harry is a c*nt.........and so is Jim"

Seriously thats what the Fratton faithful are singing(according to some of the Pompey fans on bbc message board)

TRD

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well i wouldn't be surprised if they was singing that.

I guess that would be what you would expect from a bunch of inbreds. To be honest i wouldn't mind if they had a decent side and really had something to shout about but they havn't.

But hey i know lets just slate a bloke who actually brought a bit of respectability back to the club..

Now what would be really funny...

If they went down!

What will they be signing then?

Bring back Harry?

or Mandric your a C*NT!!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
C'mon TRD they aint inbreds Redkrapp was the 1 who was making the ship unstable, by blurting out crap saying his job was in jeopardy, cos they bought in a guy from oversees has experience in footy his role actualy off field but HR thought otherwise no chance of us going down thats for sure winning 2 and drawing our last game under Zajec and Jordan brighter things expected.

TRD

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's called being fickle...Thats what fans are in general, singing when your winning.

Redknapp did a great job at Pompey and maybe his job was in jeopardy, know one knows what really went on except him and Mandric.

Thats the mentality of some supporters knowadays, when Redknapp brought better times to Pompey he was the toast of the town, now he is a c*nt.

As for going down, your 8 points off 3rd from bottom and all the teams below, except maybe two are all well capable of stringing a good run together. So as for no chance of going down i wouldn't bet on it.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
TRD i know you are a Harry fan.

You say he brought better times the only thing he brought us was Prem footy O.K thats what every Pompey fan wanted but the fact that we are unbeaten in 4 games is a clear signal that the players are alot happier than they were when HR was in charge, we never had an unbeaten run of 4 games under Harry lasty season or even this season so it better he left.

He did his job but the fact that he joined Stains 2 weeks after quitting is an atrocity that my opinion if joined joined them after a couple of months or at the end of the season i wouldnt be so unhappy.

TRD

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
TRD i know you are a Harry fan.

Ohh your so wrong, he is a bloody disgrace. He left West Ham in tatters and contributed to our huge debt at West Ham. He jumped ship when it was going down the pan. He signed so many duff players for us and put them on high wages it crippled us. Plus he took backhanders....

Yeah i agree something was up at Pompey and they lost confidence in him, maybe he got caught taking a backhander or something. And just to piss off Mandric he went to the saints.

My point was the fans...If the going is good they are happy and love the chairman and manager. Things are bad they want their heads on a platter. When you first posted on here you thought HR was the dogs bollock$, now ya hate him...

I don't hate HR, i just think he is a bad manager...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Sorry you are right i hate him as a manager, I dont think HR is a cvnt its just funny what fans/people come up with nowadays.It was good while it lasted.But tyhing bugs me tho he said he wanted a break from footy them comes back 2 weeks later into management, 4 me personally i dont that care that he joined Southampton.Just the fact he left us in mid season he never finished the job he started thas all he was talking about getting us to Europe.

[Edited on 04/10/03 by drunk]

TRD

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yep he is a bit of a rat...

As for fans being funny, the other day at Upton Park the fans were signing to Alan Pardew our manager 'Are you Roeder in disguise' Now we have done well in our last few games they chant hus name with pride lol!!

If we dont get promotion he will be for the chop....

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yep thats all i hate about HR he joined another club after 2 weeks of quitting Pompey other fans see it as treachery he joined Southampton as i said i couldnt have cared less which cklub he joined.

Anyway we are playing better away now:bounce::bounce::bounce:

top topics

join