It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: NFL Fantasy Football !!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
sounds good looks like we have a couple of poeple claiming spots already. lol i like it.

lol I just wanted to make sure I had a spot for next season.

Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
well we could fit up to 20 teams in one season...so i do belive that there is enough poeple to play.

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
More the better i say..

More people for me to beat

Well runner-up in the baseball fantasy and made the play-offs so far in the NFL..not bad for a Brit lol

Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
not bad is right but this wwas my first two times doing fantasy things so now i am used to it so im goign to put a hurting on everybody and anybody

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ahhhh good competition thats the spirit...Well PA seems to have done well in them all so far but i take it he is somewhat a vet of the fantasy leagues..

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Actually, im not a vet, this is my first fantasy season. I joined a league on Yahoo. My team is 5-4 (started late). My team is kinda bad though. i didnt draft, it was randomly picked.

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sorry Pack Attack when i said PA i meant proudAmerican he won the fantasy baseball and has done the best so far in the NFL fantasy...got to remember now 2 pa's *makes note* lol

Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
yea PA seems to do very well at the Fantasy games. he picks and manages his teams very well

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
yea PA seems to do very well at the Fantasy games. he picks and manages his teams very well

Yeah or just born lucky lol

Well im looking forward to the playoffs i'm hoping my players keep up their good form..

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Oh lol you can just call me pack or something.

TRD

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Pack will do then lol

Yep PA seems to pick his teams well but he is only in the playoffs aswell so its anybodys title...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
ooooo yea looks like i won over PA bam told you

TRD

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah i see that sportsmaster well done.looks like i lost not but much though so i need a big score next weekend..

Ben

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well i kindof blew it in fantasy football, i put the wrong players in teh lineup, and the wrong players on the bench.

TRD

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yeah same here i got beat lol

Well i got a matchup with PA for 3rd and 4th place so i get another crack at it,but i must say i really enjoyed it,it was the first time i have done it..

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
ooo yea but who is in the final that is right me i told you i would be in the finals i am going to win it

TRD

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sportsmaster
ooo yea but who is in the final that is right me i told you i would be in the finals i am going to win it

Yeah ok no need to give it large you only just scraped through by a few points lol

Well good luck to the 2 who made it through...

Ben

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
should be good....im already looking forward to next season

Ben

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
so far it looks like the Raiders will win the championship

Ben

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
COngrats to the Raiders for putting up good numbers in the finals. Its about time Pa didnt win everything

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join