It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golf: Tiger Woods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Will Tiger miss the cut to the PGA?

Ben

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i would like for him to make the cut and get back on track he is going through a big dry spell and is in some serious dnager of missing out on the cut and on his number 1 ranking that he has had a hold of for 6 years now, the feild is catching him, and he is in dis-aray.

TRD

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't know what has happened to him lately, the hunger seems to have gone a bit. It happens to alot of sportsman usually when they get married and stuff. He will bounce back no doubt.

Ben

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
he needs to make a birdie down teh streach with 5 holes to play in order ot make the cut

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hopefully he doesn't make it. Its bad for the PGA to have one player who always wins everything. I like the way it is now, where there are always eight or nine guys who have a really valid shot at winning.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Finished Level so i guess he just made the cut

Ben

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
yup he made the cut he nailed three birdies in the final 5 holes to move on

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's that woman of his.... if he would get rid of her, he'd start winning again....

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
It's that woman of his.... if he would get rid of her, he'd start winning again....

I don't think all the blame can be with his private life, what has happened is that the rest of the golfing elite have started to catch up with Tiger Golf Wise

Ben

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
who is he dating

TRD

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdyBaby

Originally posted by elevatedone

I don't think all the blame can be with his private life

The thing is i think that statement is quite true. I have seen it time and time again with sports stars. As soon as a women is on the scene and they are dating seriously or even get married there form takes a dip. It's because they spend more time with them than on practising. Some stars spend like 10 hrs a day practising for example snooker players but you can't do that with a women on the scene.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
who is he dating

I beleive he is maried now to that Swiss Miss. Or mybe she's scandinavian. I don't reacll, but she is a hottie.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Women weaken legs- Rocky

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So you think its just women
so what about vijay/ernie and phil
as i said its mostly about the rest of the players have caught up GOLF WISE

[Edited on 8/19/04 by AdyBaby]

Ben

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
all players have only a certain amount of time before the rest of the field catche sup like you said ady, i agree with you 100 on that one.

But i also wonder how much time is taken away with the girls, so it could added an effect, or it couldnt of. Lets see if tiger gets a little kick in the butt with the fack that he is no longer number 1

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I can understand what you are saying but if you say tiger loss of form!!!!! is because he is interested in women
How comes this has not affected Els or Singh i am pretty sure els and singh have wives and children and its never affected there form

(just playing devils advocate)

Ben

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
well if els or singh has a wife isnt it a bit different being tiger and single. he is a millionare and girls are all over him

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Tiger has had a lady in his life since 1998 and he has won 7 of his majors since then so i don't think his form can necessarily be blamed just on his relationships with women

Ben

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
you have to wonder how focus is he lately

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Too be honest he may not be winning Majors and he may not be dominating tourneys as much as he used to but in many tourneys he is usually there or there abouts

Played:15 Won:1 Top 10: 10 Top 25: 14 Cuts Made: 15

Guess he set high standards but apart from the top 4 players i'm sure any other player would be delighted to have a record like that

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join