It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

give me proof of an almigmty god

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
once again, i only want some real proof either way.
personal stories if you want. but leave known religious scripts as the bible out of it. noone can prove all of the stories there. i do not want any yes or no about wether there is a god or not. if one shall find proof we must find it now, today, and not look to the ancient times. we unfortunately do not have a timemachine so that we can go back in time to find out the trouth. so tell me about miracles ect. that can be linked to the presence of a almighty god.
i am not a christian, and i am not linked to any religions for that matter, but i try to understand why people really believe without proof. i respect all serious views, so please respect mine.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
personal stories if you want. but leave known religious scripts as the bible out of it. noone can prove all of the stories there. i do not want any yes or no about wether there is a god or not. if one shall find proof we must find it now, today, and not look to the ancient times. we unfortunately do not have a timemachine so that we can go back in time to find out the trouth. so tell me about miracles ect. that can be linked to the presence of a almighty god.
i am not a christian, and i am not linked to any religions for that matter, but i try to understand why people really believe without proof. i respect all serious views, so please respect mine.

...thing is that people DO believe WITH proof...its just not the proof you yourself would accept. The proof for my belief in God is more internal, rather than external...its events in my life, its visitations/visions, its knowledge that is undeniable...it is not universally applicable, it is not able to be placed under a microscope for scientific examination, very little of it is able to be verified by eye-witnesses...as such it likely doesn't constitute 'proof' for many people...but it constitutes proof for me...and thats the true issue of any belief.

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by alien]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
how come nobody gives me some answers...maybe this means something..maybe there are none.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
theres no proof, theres no almighty being, the whole u only need belief thing is so ppl won't read the bible n figure out what it's telling them lol

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this thread is ok and all, but why not ask "give me proof there is NOT an almighty god." i think that would be a far easier thing to do, given it seems theres a lot of people on ATS who dont believe. well? show me why i shouldnt?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
believe vs fact, can a believe be proven ? no i dont think so, if then its a fact...

i believe that trees can speak, like our princess..i follow the trees rules..if i prove they can speak i cant believe in it no more cause its a fact then and i have to accept it. Some people still need believes...if its a fact u can test it, ask questions about why and how. Some people still need te believe. But dont use these believes against me

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I won't go over my story again for many have heard it. Do a research on my posts, and you will find the answer. Yes, God does exist and the proof was shown to me. I no longer fear the unknown for the unknown is now known.

Namaste my friend,
madman

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
darkspace: Some posted a site recently and i found a page on God you may like to read, here it is

www.demijanomeragic.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Dark , the only way I know to tell you that he is real is that when I was saved Jesus/holy ghost stepped right into my body and spoke through me. its a long story but i will tell you if your interested. As for it being proof for you, I guess you would have to be there. If it happened to you , Im sure it would be enough proof for you.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillrunner
As for it being proof for you, I guess you would have to be there. If it happened to you , Im sure it would be enough proof for you.

...and there it is right there...

...those who have experienced Him have all the proof they will ever need...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

give me proof of an almigmty god.
or the other way around.
do not post any bible quotes, that wont satisfy me.
archeological evidence would be nice.
so give me some "real" proof here guys, and you might convince me. i have an open mind

You want proof?!

You are the proof!

If it wasnt for God then you and i wouldnt exist!

Thats all the proof you need.

Or are you going to say we came from MONEKIES?!

If we came from monekies then where did the monekies

come from?!

For space?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Give me proof that cell division, microbiology and subatomic physics occur through scientific phenonmenon.

You cannot proove than any scientific process, let alone Myosis or cell division creates any part of a cell. Let alone for any part of a cell to split and create more cells or any part of a cell.

It simply happens. We can feel and touch these things. It is a miracle of Faith. You either belive these things happen or you dont. HUmans did not evolve from Monkey #ers.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't believe in evolutionism or creationism, I think they're both flawed.

What's God? Math and science.

Name one thing that god created that can't be described by math and science.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
Give me proof that cell division, microbiology and subatomic physics occur through scientific phenonmenon.

You cannot proove than any scientific process, let alone Myosis or cell division creates any part of a cell. Let alone for any part of a cell to split and create more cells or any part of a cell.

It simply happens. We can feel and touch these things. It is a miracle of Faith. You either belive these things happen or you dont. HUmans did not evolve from Monkey #ers.

so where did humans come from?

did the ground just get struck by lighting and there came

out a live cell that then reproduced?

oh oops where did the unverise come from and where

did ground come from?

life becomes more simiple if you believe in God and

people that believe in God tend to come through

trageties(spelling) faster and easier.

For example it helped me come through my Dads death

a year ago.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerat

how big is the universe?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

how big is the universe?

the universe is infinite

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't think anyone here or, anywhere else for that matter can give you proof. He's not real.

If you want conjecture and runaround though, I'm sure you'll get plenty. I always do.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

how big is the universe?

the universe is infinite

where is the proof?

how did you find that out with math?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

how big is the universe?

the universe is infinite

where is the proof?

how did you find that out with math?

Since it can't be determined, then a proper answer would be:

undefined

Since really, no one knows exactly how big, or even what the universe is.

Ha.

And if you wish for me to prove something as vague as the universe involves math and science, then I think I've proven my point.

[Edited on 11-22-03 by Saucerat]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Since it can't be determined, then a proper answer would be:

undefined

Since really, no one knows exactly how big, or even what the universe is.

Ha.

And if you wish for me to prove something as vague as the universe involves math and science, then I think I've proven my point.

[Edited on 11-22-03 by Saucerat]

you prove nothing.

math or science can help at telling how big universe is.

so therefore it is God who made everything and knows

everything

dont agrue with me cause you know i am right!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join