It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

give me proof of an almigmty god

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ok I want real proof of ghosts!!, ufo"s!!!, and bigfoot!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Proof is all around. How else do we explain our fragile existence on a hostile at times world and in an never ending Space Ocean of unknown and kaos filled Universe.
So many thigs going on around our planet dont add up too how or why we are here IMO. Its like weve been looked after.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by darkspace

Hi Dark,

Spiritual people have proof of God in their own lives or the lives of others usually in the form of miracles or healings. Often these events are observed by groups of people who then have no doubts that they are god inspired. I and family members have experienced similar events which even in my skeptical mind were miracles. If you happened to be present the day Moses received the 10 commandments written on stone, I'm sure you would have been convinced that God handed them down. But was it really God?

How would we know a Godly event if we say one? If Ricky Sorrels down by Stevensville, TX were a spiritual person he might have attributed that huge thing he saw to something Godly. Or at least not of this world. Ricky was a welder/fabricator and he couldn't see any seams indicating how they put it together so he had an idea it may have been from somewhere else at least.

What I'm saying is that if you believe the reports, some of what is reported is purely amazing and we're pretty sure it isn't us doing it. And if it is ET that is doing it, does ET believe in a God? What proof does ET have that there is a God? And does the entity that ET thinks is God believe himself to be the one true God or does he think it is someone even higher up the chain?

Or will we ever know? And ultimately does it make any difference either way?

I think in the end religeon here on Earth is what it is and you pretty much take it or leave it. There certainly seems to be a superior being of unknown origin. The terrible God of the old testament and the Koran doesn't seem to be a factor in modern life (depending on your belief of course). If you think you need to sit around and prey part or all of the day to get to heaven that's your choice. And when it comes to preyer who are we preying to?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i am not connected to any particular religion, more like in the lines of a student of the cosmos.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

And Lilitu shows off her incredible debate skills once again.

Anyways, those were interesting links, Clear Skies. That website is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 2/19/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

i am not connected to any particular religion, more like in the lines of a student of the cosmos.

You don't need to be religious or even connected with a religion to believe in a god or in God.

What usually happens is there is a Godly event with no earthly explaination and a religion is formed or one associates itself with the event. All the main ones did that to one degree or another and temples, cathedrals and mosques were built as a result. Some of the finest structures in the world in fact! I'm saying that there are lots of events that people here on earth will argue were the works of God. The question is more where or who is the god and why was the event performed?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Please just do yourself a favor and keep looking into the Bible. Undo's angle on it makes it really interesting. I was never a believer until 6 years ago. Once I found out it was true, it's amazingly cool. I used to just think about having to follow rules I didn't like, but it's really not that at all. Seek and ye shall find.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VType
Its like weve been looked after.

It's like we haven't been around long enough for a mass extinction event to come our way but it will and there will be nothing left of us but fossils, weak radio/television transmissions, and a few frozen satellites hurtling through the depths of space.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join