It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a place...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
...to call home. I can quit jumping from forum to forum to forum, this place appears to have it all.

Good to be here; I can wait to jump into the fray.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
AlwaysRight, welcome! I felt the same way when I found this place. Lots to see and learn.
Enjoy!

Peace,
BG

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Yes, we do have it all, Paranormal, conspiracy, politics, predictions, and our wonderful Below Top Secret section is all for those offtopic discussions such as video games, fitness, movies, etc!

If you need any help send me a U2U and I will try to help you the best I can since I am dedicated to serving newbies to ATS, and making a good expierence!

-wD

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Don't jump in too quickly, the water will quickly rush into your lungs and the salty water will burn at your throat, and the deep hacking will cause you to drown in water mixed with your own blood.

But feel free to dip a foot in, the slowly come in. And remember, don't go to the deep end (alien forums with pictures) right after eating.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wonder if aliens click around on their ET-net, looking at pictures of humans and their cars, and discuss if they really exist?

Welcome.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
I wonder if aliens click around on their ET-net, looking at pictures of humans and their cars, and discuss if they really exist?

Welcome.

lol, that would be hilrious

welcome AlwaysRight

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace

Welcome.

welcome AlwaysRight

"And your claiming it runs on decomposed plant life? Yeeah Riiight."

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pherophile

Originally posted by darkspace

Welcome.

welcome AlwaysRight

"And your claiming it runs on decomposed plant life? Yeeah Riiight."

?????????????

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
That was a quote from aliens discussing our cars...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pherophile
That was a quote from aliens discussing our cars...

k.
good one, they'll never believe that

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I actually believe they're drawn to the threads with human autopsy photos and then go on to have lengthy arguments over whether or not the photos are staged or genuine.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi AlwaysRight Enjoy your Stay

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Welcome to the neighborhood! Good luck! There is a lot of info here. I've been here less than a month and I'm still learning. It's a great asset and an eye opening experience.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
Welcome to the neighborhood! Good luck! There is a lot of info here. I've been here less than a month and I'm still learning. It's a great asset and an eye opening experience.

*cough*suckup*cough*

Only joking.

new topics

top topics

join