It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet 'Honda' to Impact Earth August 2011!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
read my signature people....Oct 28th...2011.....

Get ready for three days and nights of red skys, and hope this doesn't decide to lay the slap down on us all...

The Hopi Indians sure are an interesting peoples.. a great comet, 3 days and nights of red skies in which man reverts back to savagery...

Uhh Ohh....

What exactly are the hopies on about? comet,asteroid,mothership?

and How is that been predicted according to them? thanks!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Bible code? Hell I could search for a code in harry potter and find some. Its not hard to find a code in anything, all they do is look for things that have already happened - 100$ says you could honestly find a code in harry potter about world war 2.

Anyways - back to the comet's.

What - Did everyone stop watching when it dinged 2011?

Keep watching - the Same "Honda-Mykos-Padjuskova" Almost collides again around April 2017 - then is followed by another close call by "Tuttle-Giacobini-Kresak" like a week later. Then around and year and 5 months later "Giacobini-Zinner" comes crazy close too.

Oh! "Honda-Mykos-Padjuskova" Slams into us or comes very close around Sept - 2032. Then in 2035 we get slammed by "Tuttle"

Anyways - looks like we're gonna have some crazy night skies in the years ahead. i cant wait.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twelve
Bible code? Hell I could search for a code in harry potter and find some. Its not hard to find a code in anything, all they do is look for things that have already happened - 100$ says you could honestly find a code in harry potter about world war 2.

Anyways - back to the comet's.

What - Did everyone stop watching when it dinged 2011?

Keep watching - the Same "Honda-Mykos-Padjuskova" Almost collides again around April 2017 - then is followed by another close call by "Tuttle-Giacobini-Kresak" like a week later. Then around and year and 5 months later "Giacobini-Zinner" comes crazy close too.

Oh! "Honda-Mykos-Padjuskova" Slams into us or comes very close around Sept - 2032. Then in 2035 we get slammed by "Tuttle"

Anyways - looks like we're gonna have some crazy night skies in the years ahead. i cant wait.

Bible code hmmm... maybe i shoudn't have posted that in the predictions & prophecies section,geez.

As for watching the other dates ahead, who will care? if were not around after 2011.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I bet 200 if you can find Darth Vader in any one of those books.

ow well... was the the earth's gravitational pull also held into account when these predictions were made? just curious...

if it wasn't... then there is a possibility it might hit.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_unraveller

ow well... was the the earth's gravitational pull also held into account when these predictions were made? just curious...

if it wasn't... then there is a possibility it might hit.

I dont know, but my sentiment exactly.

Anyone on these boards know if earths gravitational pull can bring in a comet that's 6 million miles away? It would be interesting to know for sure...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It seems that the ESA's Rosetta spacecraft has been tracking the Honda comet..

"On 26 July the Rosetta spacecraft came out of the two-month Near Sun Hibernation Mode (NSHM)...............During NSHM RPC, the Rosetta Plasma Consortium carried out a measurement campaign in the (far) downstream tail region of comet Honda between 4 and 9 July 2006....."

sci.esa.int...

Im glad to see that someone is tracking it carefully. I still wonder if the Government would tell the people ala "Deep Impact" or if it's gonna be 'were outta here you deal with it' type thing.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Conluceo]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Even on NASA's 3D website it shows the near extreme collision with earth for Aug 15th 2011, what will we do till then? i guess wait and see.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
well...if it is going to collide. grab a lawn chair and get a good seat for the show...depending the size, where and what it hits. may be your last.

Dig a hole? That'll work. 70% chance it hits water...feel like drowning?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sounds like fun times ahead, but only if it hits.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
A japanese man by the name of Kazuo Kino#a has estimated that it will pass at 0.1 A.U on August 15th 2011, does anyone know what A.U stands for? forgive my ignorance.

www.aerith.net...

A.U.= astronomical unit. The distance from Earth to the Sun or approximately 93 million miles.

So 0.1 Au = 9 million 3 hundred thousand miles

Also, comets, asteroids, or some type of space debris is always flying at us. We've had more close calls than we know, I remember back in the 90's there was talk all over the news about a comet or asteroid that was going to hit us, but nothing happened then. It's either going to hit us or it's not, and you are either going to die or live, but you are eventually going to die anyways, so what better way to escape this prison than by watching the earth get blown to bits by a comet.

I'm not wishing that it will happen, but if it does, I can guarantee you that I will be outside trying to find the best place to watch it happen. Seriously, how many times does somebody get to be on a planet and watch a comet or asteroid impact it? Same goes for mile high waves etc.

I think it's funny how people in the movies are always running and freaking out, like they can outrun a mile high wave. I would just sit on the ground and wait, nice and relaxed (or as relaxed as you can be watching something that colossal coming at you).

But in all seriousness, it's not as big of a deal as you might think, death that is. Don't worry about dying, worry about living. I'm not saying go jump out of planes etc., if you like that, then go ahead, but not being afraid of death doesn't mean challenging it.

So if a comet is going to hit earth, somebody please u2u me around the time that it's going to happen and I'll start popping the popcorn. I think it would be awesome to see that from the top of a mountain, so that's probably where i'd be.

Peace, love, unity

Pancho

[edit on 2/12/2006 by 7Pan7cho7]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
< sarcasrm on>ATTENTION! Important announcement! On the night of March 28, 2007 the Aliens will leave their deep sea bases and meet with any humans that are waiting on the beach bringing good will and presents to all. There are no wrong answers!< sarcasm off>

The planet earth is nowhere near a million miles wide, these comets will pass within visible range, nut they will be, on average, over four times the distance from the Earth to the Moon.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Valhall is a rocket Scientist.
Springer is a Harley-Davidson aficionado.

Between the two of them..A HONDA does not stand a chance.
I believe they will save the world..
And I am not just sucking up.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nice site, it's kind of scary even in 3d animation form to watch the earth be hit by a comet. If this is true we won't hear about this from Nasa or any other agency till like a month before it happens.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
party at my place on Aug 15th, 2011! heck i'll even buy the beers!
lets do a theme party! (no ass-troid costumes though, that's all we ask)

-b

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I hope I'll be there! Will the party be in the U.S?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If you keep on watching a comet by the name of Tuttle hits the earth in 2035.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Whats the siize of the comet?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Tuttle comes really close in 2008 as well... are these accurate paths, or is there room for deviation?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Actually part at my place. Why? Well august 15th 2011 is my 21st birthday.

One day, I will be able to legally drink alcohol....literally, only 1 day. What a bummer.

ah wait 22, damn it. You know what, Im leaving my joke. Its still my 22nd birthday, so party at my place, where ever it will be.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Anyone notice how many astroids hit Neptune
but that's in like 2700+

Anyway there are lots of chances for a asteroid too hit at any time, we should be more worried about ones we ain't spotted

Encecke 2014 hits a planet beside ours atleast (Well it goes over it)
And 2020 Tempel 1 Comet goes over Mars on that flash too!

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Galiega]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join