It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read it and weep CT deniers 9.11 an undeniable controlled demo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
The basement is critical. Controlled demolitions put the debris mainly in the basement. And thats precisely what happened on 9.11 Except that there was so much ordance that was packed in that building it sent debris flying a good distance.

I can't see how thats even remotely possible an hour after the plane and it's fuel have already blown up.

They're finding bone fragments on nearby rooftops. Not remotely possible for it to be a "pancake"? collapse as we were told.

In some of the pictures of the cleanup you can even see the core columns and the downward cut is exactly what you would see in a controlled demolition from thermite/thermate shape charges.

You have to make these critical cuts or the building won't fall in it's basement.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jinsanity]

Jin,

you have to read some more CURRENT research.

1. NIST ruled it was NOT a pancake collapse. (FEMA did say it was though a few years ago)

2. You need to realize. The ONE picture you are looking at was CUT by a torch. You can see the torch burns. There are SEVERAL pictures of rescue workers CUTTING these at that angle to assist in removing the still standing remains of the structure. If you need the website, I will get it for you.

3. I have all the details on Silversteins $$ that he LOST.

4. Tell me if there were bombs in the basement, how come non of the bomb sniffing dogs that worked there ever smell them out? Please not that there WAS at LEAST one dog in the towers on 911 in the basement and DIED. His name was Sirius. I have all the information posted on another thread here.

5. IF you would like the TRUTH about the Silverstein quote... let me know.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thats because the bomb sniffing dogs were pulled out the weekend of the powerdown (immediately before 9/11)

There was absolutely no security for that time frame.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I've seen tons of videos on the ground of reporters and firefighters and they saw no ground explosions nor do we see any.

Reporters work for the MSM and who owns it?
Firefighters work for the city and who controls it?
Firefighters were involved in big insurance payoffs re; pension fund and insurance claims deaths of firefighters.

I think I know why 'people you know' are turning their heads.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
DENY ~

Look... I need to say this. How DARE you accuse these firemen of MURDER or a conspiracy . You should be banned from this site. These heros witnessed the DEATH of their fellow brothers, spent months looking for their fallen brothers under tons of rubble. I am DISGUSTED at your post as it has no place in this forum.

You have not ONE SHRED of evidence to back up that GARBAGE you just posted. If I get warned or banned for THIS post... so be it.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Cam. you should be more upset at the fact that Firemen were there, saw there buddies die, picked them out of the rubble in pieces and alot of the FF"s who say they were there think inside job.

The naudet video for exmple. FF's observations of detonations.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thats because the bomb sniffing dogs were pulled out the weekend of the powerdown (immediately before 9/11)

There was absolutely no security for that time frame.

Again Jinsanity....you need to get some better sources. Since I am a nice guy I will let you in on some TRUTH....

There were full time Bomb Sniffing Dogs at the WTC. They actually had a kennel in the basement for them.

the dogs that were pulled out 5 days prior to 911 were ADDITIONAL to the what was already in place. So there WAS secuirty at ALL TIMES at the WTC. If you want to talk about the ol' "POWER DOWN"...it was allegedly only at ONE of the towers...and the time was not know. Also ..if this power down DID in fact exist. The WTC like ALL other large commercial buildings have what is called a UPS system. Or Uninturrupted Power Supply. Incase of a power outage,. This is typically a battery back up or emergency generator that is fueled by Diesel. This system usually only support critical areas. ie: computer rooms, escape lighting, security cameras, etc.

Hope this helps in your search for the truth!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Cam. you should be more upset at the fact that Firemen were there, saw there buddies die, picked them out of the rubble in pieces and alot of the FF"s who say they were there think inside job.

Please show me in the naudet video where they observed detonations... also please find me some REAL firefighters that are QUOTED as saying it was an inside job. Along with these quotes I would like their names so i can verify that they are legit. Some of the so called "truth seekers" like to embelish their stories.

Get some facts Jin. So far you have posted 4-5 year old lies.

And Jin... Im here for the same reason you are. The TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
DENY ~

Look... I need to say this. How DARE you accuse these firemen of MURDER or a conspiracy . You should be banned from this site. These heros witnessed the DEATH of their fellow brothers, spent months looking for their fallen brothers under tons of rubble. I am DISGUSTED at your post as it has no place in this forum.

You have not ONE SHRED of evidence to back up that GARBAGE you just posted. If I get warned or banned for THIS post... so be it.

Not all the firefighters were involved in this. Further, unions were in on it. Also there is evidence and it will be coming.

The bottom line is this: everyone in on 911 was paid off to assist or to keep quiet. There were victims who paid for this of course.

Some people that post here genuinely believe the story but they cannot believe it for long.

Others that come here and defiantly post after post for weeks, months and years on end spew the saw story are agents of a sort whose job is to keep a lid on this.

But I see where the Zionist cabal is now turning on Bush desperate to distance themselves from this lest they be found out at all.

Also know that many Zionists hide their true loyalties to the rebuilding of the Temple and the restoration of the Anti-Christ forces as rules of humanity.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

DENY ~

Not all the firefighters were involved in this. Further, unions were in on it. Also there is evidence and it will be coming.

The bottom line is this: everyone in on 911 was paid off to assist or to keep quiet. There were victims who paid for this of course.

Some people that post here genuinely believe the story but they cannot believe it for long.

Others that come here and defiantly post after post for weeks, months and years on end spew the saw story are agents of a sort whose job is to keep a lid on this.

But I see where the Zionist cabal is now turning on Bush desperate to distance themselves from this lest they be found out at all.

Also know that many Zionists hide their true loyalties to the rebuilding of the Temple and the restoration of the Anti-Christ forces as rules of humanity.

Well...this post CONFIRMS that you have nothing at all. NO proof, NO evidence, NO merit. You have nothing but lies on top of lies. You need to find some proof to back up your allagations. I am still SHOCKED that you would think Fireman were in on this.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by CameronFox]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Well...this post CONFIRMS that you have nothing at all. NO proof, NO evidence, NO merit. You have nothing but lies on top of lies. You need to find some proof to back up your allagations. I am still SHOCKED that you would think Fireman were in on this.

I've been reading your posts and they don't offer much evidence of anything either.

But I'm more concerned that you do not address the other comments I made in my prior post which are of the most significance.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Please show me in the naudet video where they observed detonations... also please find me some REAL firefighters that are QUOTED as saying it was an inside job. Along with these quotes I would like their names so i can verify that they are legit. Some of the so called "truth seekers" like to embelish their stories.

Get some facts Jin. So far you have posted 4-5 year old lies.

And Jin... Im here for the same reason you are. The TRUTH.

Well heres some perspectives from people who were there,none say inside job.
But plenty have different versions of the events than what the official story would have us believe.In fact there are firemen at about the 3Min 30 sec mark describing a controlled demolition basically.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

I've been reading your posts and they don't offer much evidence of anything either.

But I'm more concerned that you do not address the other comments I made in my prior post which are of the most significance.

You posted "...Sir the plane is 50 miles out..."

"...Sir the plane is 20 miles out..."

"...Sir the plane is 5 miles out. Do the standdown orders still stand?"

Cheney "Yes the orders still stand. Have I given you anything to the contrary?"

LIE #1 Mr. Deny .. this is what was REALLY SAID:

""There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, 'The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out.' And when it got down to, 'The plane is 10 miles out,' the young man also said to the vice president, 'Do the orders still stand?' And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, 'Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?' Well, at the time I didn't know what all that meant."

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

CIA agent Ray McGovern. There is some 9/11 commission stuff in there aswell that you should see Cam

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

CIA agent Ray McGovern. There is some 9/11 commission stuff in there aswell that you should see Cam

Jin... I watched it. It confirmed that "DENY" lied with his quotes on the original post of this thread. it was a SHOOT DOWN order not a "STAND DOWN" order as he stated.

What I found interesting is that the ex CIA 'analyst' said ..."when the plane OR WHATEVER hit the pentagon." You see, most "truth seekers" have abandonded the NO PLANE argument when it comes to the Pentagon. Shows you some of his credibility.

As far as the shoot down order... why was the video cut off? Was there an explination as to what happened? CLIPS do not PROVE anything.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
so what exactly are you arguing cameroon?

Plane heading for washington. Cheeny has 50 miles to get a shootdown order. No planes scrambled. Pentagon gets hit.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by kriegott]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join