It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read it and weep CT deniers 9.11 an undeniable controlled demo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
911proof.com...

I think that in order to realize this CT deniers, you have to watch other videos of controlled demolitions. Watch as many as you can because then you'll realize 9/11 was no different albeit a large scale the likes never seen before.

This will never go away. You better get used to it. Even Fire fighters who were there, stood by helplessly while their buddies died, even believe that it was an inside job.

And how could it not be.

The Pentagon issue is very interesting aswell.

An hour difference between Trade 1 and the Pent. NYC knew the first plane was inbound to Manhatten, not responding and most likely hijacked, and YET Andrews Airforce Base which is five minutes away from Washington can't deploy one single fighter to defend the military nerve centre when they had an hour to do so and they knew that America was under attack.

5 minute plane ride from andrews. 1 hour to deploy fighters...HMM and it just so happens the plane goes out of it's way to attack a portion of the pent that is under construction.

"...Sir the plane is 50 miles out..."

"...Sir the plane is 20 miles out..."

"...Sir the plane is 5 miles out. Do the standdown orders still stand?"

Cheney "Yes the orders still stand. Have I given you anything to the contrary?"

At the very least the people at the highest levels of government are guilty of treason. Altough I do feel that the attempt to rationalize with this like by saying "Well they let it happen" bla bla bal I think that is a cop out.

It was an inside job. And the above link proves it once and for all.

Get over this stage of denial. I completely understand it. It's hard at first to question everything you were taught but once you get past the stage of believing everything your gov't says, realize they continually lie to you then you then at that point the truth will set you free.

It's so obvious five years later in hindsight. How can anybody possibly deny it anymore.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by jinsanity]

[edit on 27-11-2006 by jinsanity]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This one especially I never saw :

CBS News reporter stated "All of a sudden I heard a roar and I saw one of the towers blow ... I saw from street level as though it exploded up, a giant rolling ball of flame...". (same reporter stated "I hear simultaneously this roar and see what appears to be a gigantic fireball rising up at ground level . . . I remember seeing this giant ball of fire come out of the earth as I heard this roar" (pages 119 & 239))

Links :
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
Amazon glance link

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
And fire fighters in stairwells getting flame balls coming up from below aswell. One testimony says it blew their helmets off.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm not saying this to be mean or cold hearted, but I would have loved to have seen actual VIDEO footage of a fireball going UP the building... but thats just witness evidence only it seems.. it would have been nice to add up the evidence against the "Official Story"

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
I think that in order to realize this CT deniers, you have to watch other videos of controlled demolitions. Watch as many as you can because then you'll realize 9/11 was no different albeit a large scale the likes never seen before.

CT deniers? That the new phrase or something?

Just because something "looks" like a controlled demolition, doesn't mean it was one. Please give me a video of a 110 building being brought down in a controlled demolition so I can compare it with 9/11.

This will never go away. You better get used to it.

So even if you were proven wrong beyond any reasonable doubt, it still wouldn't go away? That's a great mentality to have. So much for "Truth Seeking".

Even Fire fighters who were there, stood by helplessly while their buddies died, even believe that it was an inside job.

These guys heard explosions. Find me one that says they saw a bomb and can confirm that the building was brought down by controlled demolition without speculating.

You can hear explosions without explosives being involved. What do you think floors failing and huge chunks of ceiling falling are going to sound like?

An hour difference between Trade 1 and the Pent. NYC knew the first plane was inbound to Manhatten, not responding and most likely hijacked, and YET Andrews Airforce Base which is five minutes away from Washington can't deploy one single fighter to defend the military nerve centre when they had an hour to do so and they knew that America was under attack.

Fighters were deployed to intercept Flight 77 but missed out by 16 miles or minutes, I can't remember.

All this does is show your knowledge of air craft deployment - and it's lacking. Fighters don't just sit in the hangars fully armed and ready to go. There were no aircraft on COMBAT STATUS on 9/11 at Andrews Airbase. It takes MUCH longer than an hour to arm a fighter jet for combat.

www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...

5 minute plane ride from andrews. 1 hour to deploy fighters...HMM and it just so happens the plane goes out of it's way to attack a portion of the pent that is under construction.

Fighters were scrambled long before an hour into the attacks. Wasn't quick enough to get to Washington in time though.

"...Sir the plane is 50 miles out..."

"...Sir the plane is 20 miles out..."

"...Sir the plane is 5 miles out. Do the standdown orders still stand?"

Cheney "Yes the orders still stand. Have I given you anything to the contrary?"

Whoah! That is down right appauling!

What gives you the right to add in words to quotes to suit your agenda buddy! You make me sick. Here's the original quote:

""There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, 'The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out.' And when it got down to, 'The plane is 10 miles out,' the young man also said to the vice president, 'Do the orders still stand?' And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, 'Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?' Well, at the time I didn't know what all that meant."

How do you know it wasn't a shoot down order? Where is your proof that was a stand down order?

What on Earth gives you the right to manipulate the Truth like that? You claim to be a Truth seeker right? DON'T EDIT FACTUAL STATEMENTS TO SUIT YOUR AGENDA.

You should be ashamed.

It was an inside job. And the above link proves it once and for all.

Really? Well send that page to Al Jazeera, the NY Times or the Boston Globe and they'll report it right? Send it to the French or Russian media, they'll suuport it if it's true right?

They haven't...

Get over this stage of denial. I completely understand it.

Right back at you buddy.

It's so obvious five years later in hindsight. How can anybody possibly deny it anymore.

Because there are people out there like you who decide it's appropriate to alter the quotes of people involved in 9/11. Because people like you quote mine statements and select the parts that suit your agenda and spread them like wildfire.

And if you're wondering why I am being aggressive towards you, mabey you should think twice before you U2U me telling me to "stick that in your fife and smoke it."

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hey parasite. Nobody is more guilty of manipulation then you fungus. I've read everything you have said and it's all misdirected and confused. For a 9.11 investigator as you say you come from a very confused focus point. Your whole center of investigation is out of whack. Your not really doing any investigating at all.

The powerdown before 9/11? Follow the money and silverstien. He buys the complex 6 weeks before, revamps the insurance so terrorism would be onthere, and high return on it. 6 weeks before Bush's brothers company changes the security so there is a powerdown.

And the pull it term. Pull it does mean knock down a building. Look at the videos dude. It's a controlled demoliton. Have you watched 9/11 Mysteries? You obviously haven't.

Have you gone to demolition companies and aksed them about this stuff? you obviously haven't.

SIlverstein changed his story later and said they pulled the firemen out of the building and then blew it but the firemen left the building around 11. nobody was in that building hours before they pulled it.

Norad was on standdown. THink about it. They have a base just outside of washington and planes were allowed to continue to fly around.

No offense. But when firefighters, above all start saying this stuff then you know that we are being lied to.

Bush is the biggest manipulator of "Truth" and you are a hippocrit.

Do I need to post a quote from Goering at his trial? I'll paraphrase but will get the full script soon.

He said a nations people can be brought to the bidding of their leaders. Attack the pacifists, divide and conquor basically. Constantly tell the naiton one big lie.

Ever see Freedom fo facism fungus? The skinny of it is Income Tax is actually illegal. You don't have to pay taxes because there is no law that says you have to pay. People are winning their cases now because they are challenging the IRS to show the law.

Do you know how the tax law came to be? It was back in 1916 and a group of powerful people manipulated the country so that they can contorl the nations bank, the Federal Reserve (Which is a private bank) prints americas money and charges them 13 cents on every dollar.

The 16th amendment and some legal precedent cases have said that inorder for the income tax to be constitutional it has to be apportioned. Since it is not it is the view of the high courts
[edit on 28-11-2006 by kriegott]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Anymore insults and warns will be dished out. Decorum folks.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I've seen tons of videos on the ground of reporters and firefighters and they saw no ground explosions nor do we see any.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It seems pretty conclusive at this point though through all the testimonies. Were you there? No. Was I no. but these people were.

The basement of the building is key. It remained molten for months. how can that be. the fuel exploded on the upper floors. 9/11 mysteries, everybody's gotta learn sometime* google video this stuff people. Wake Up. It's not like. It is a controlled demolition. Ask demolition experts on this.

Ask demolition experts. Ask them. Ask them to compare 9/11 to other controlled demolitions!

I'm sorry but fungis ignorance must be absolutely denied here. He might have his own line of questioning but he's not actually asking the right questions.

He's a lost soul and he needs to be corrected.

Fungi it's not unpatriotic to question your government. Don't be afraid.

Operation Northwoods? It's a dead give away. the last page calls for plane swapping of real with fake remote control passenger planes.

The Kennedy assassination? he tried to legally abolish the federal reserve and the CIA.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
And also about the ordering of the shoot down, not about stand down. Mostly it was about the chain of command and skeptics believed that Bush did not order the shoot down of the planes.

www.theage.com.au...

Sometime between 10.10am and 10.15am, a military aide said the aircraft was 130km out and Cheney was asked for authority to shoot down the plane.

He issued the order, the commission said.

Minutes later, the military aide reported that the plane was 100km out and Cheney again was asked for authorisation. Again, he said yes.

White House deputy chief of staff Joshua Bolten, at the conference table with Cheney, suggested that the vice president contact Bush and confirm his authorisation.

Cheney called the president and got the confirmation, the commission said.

Cheney's group received word that a plane was down in Pennsylvania, and people in the conference room wondered if it had been shot down at Cheney's direction.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There's a manipulation of the truth right there.

archives.cnn.com...

Read the thread about Rockin' Ray McGovern and the 9/11 Cover Up.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was an eyewitness to both collapses, not on tv, but live, a mile or so uptown, with a very clear, unobstructed view from my 38th floor office, I can swear that I never saw a fireball moving upward. I did see a hell of a big fireball when the second plane hit.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I've seen tons of videos on the ground of reporters and firefighters and they saw no ground explosions nor do we see any.

There are plenty of videos out there of firefighters recounting explosions. If you want to look into these testimonies, you can start looking here: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

No explosions were visible from the bases of either tower after the first plane hit, but white smoke did rise from the bases of both towers during the fires, before their collapses, and many explosions were reported on basement levels, as well as white smoke within the basement floors just after such explosions (Mike Pecoraro's testimony).

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
the area in the box shows nothing other than a smoke and debris cloud falling from above and to the right of the box it is being pushed along the street. there was an overhead shot of that debris cloud winding its way up and across the streets for several blocks. there seems to be no broken windows at the base, no explosions from within, no signs of lower level explosions.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kriegott
hey parasite. Nobody is more guilty of manipulation then you fungus. I've read everything you have said and it's all misdirected and confused. For a 9.11 investigator as you say you come from a very confused focus point. Your whole center of investigation is out of whack. Your not really doing any investigating at all.

The powerdown before 9/11? Follow the money and silverstien. He buys the complex 6 weeks before, revamps the insurance so terrorism would be onthere, and high return on it. 6 weeks before Bush's brothers company changes the security so there is a powerdown.

And the pull it term. Pull it does mean knock down a building. Look at the videos dude. It's a controlled demoliton. Have you watched 9/11 Mysteries? You obviously haven't.

oh boy.... first of it was proven in these same forums that Silverstein actually lost money, he wanted to underinsure the buildings, but several times the insurance was denied because he wanted to "underinsure" he gave the minimum and when the towers collapsed he lost money, he didn't gain money.

Second of all, among firefighters "pull" is a term to get out of a building, it is most probable Silversein heard this term from the chief firefighter and misused it....

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
he lost money? Um in the court case he made 8 billion off each tower. He successfully argued that it was two towers two seperate incidents.

8 billion a pop. If thats what you call losing money then I would like to see this guy's bank account.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by kriegott]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ever see Freedom fo facism fungus?

Name calling is uncalled for and against the rules.... please edit it out.

I personally don't believe the buildings were "brought down" in a controlled domolition.... so there I denied the "proof"....

that was easy...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

he lost money? Um in the court case he made 8 billion off each tower. He successfully argued that it was two towers two seperate incidents.

8 billion a pop. If thats what you call losing money then I would like to see this guy's bank account.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by kriegott]

$4.6 billion for both, currently, I believe. Not enough to cover rebuild costs + rent + lost revenue in the meantime.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the area in the box shows nothing other than a smoke and debris cloud falling from above and to the right of the box it is being pushed along the street. there was an overhead shot of that debris cloud winding its way up and across the streets for several blocks. there seems to be no broken windows at the base, no explosions from within, no signs of lower level explosions.

I take it you've never LOOKED for those things, either, because you're WRONG.

In the Naudet Brothers' film, you can see glass blown out in the lobby:

There are also shots of marble tiles blown off the walls (one is in the ATS ad for the "9/11 Mysteries" thread).

FDNY Lieutenant William Walsh also reported seeing people laying on the ground with their skin burned off as he approached the lobby of WTC1, and the lower-level elevators blown off of their hinges (his testimony here). Was he making that up?

WTC6 was damaged before the South Tower even fell around it:

WTC6 is on the left, right next to the WTC1 lobby.

By comparison, pre-9/11:

William Rodriguez, several of his co-workers, Mike Pecoraro, Phillip Morelli, Felipe David, and others have explicitly reported basement explosions separate from anything related to the plane impacts. There are also radio transcripts that show responders were sent to the basement levels to respond to explosions there. Rodriguez helped save people trapped in elevator shafts in the basement. Felipe David had his skin burned off. Mike Pecoraro reported a machine shop being destroyed, and thick white smoke such as what you can see in those photos.

You can dig through additional testimony (the NYT sponsors a good deal) and find the same things again and again.

There was damage to the lobby. Windows were blown out, marble tiles were dislodged, elevators were blown out of their hinges (lower-level). Things were destroyed in the basement. People were severely burned in the basement levels up to the lobby. Now, apparently, we have eyewitness testimony to a fireball from ground level going up, and WTC6's West side shows what looks like burn damage as WTC2 was just falling.

This is all evidence. It's the same type used in courts. If you have other explanations for how machine shops were destroyed in the basement, how people were burned in the basements and lobby, how elevators and windows were blown out at the base of the tower, then I'm all ears. But those things did happen.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The basement is critical. Controlled demolitions put the debris mainly in the basement. And thats precisely what happened on 9.11 Except that there was so much ordance that was packed in that building it sent debris flying a good distance.

I can't see how thats even remotely possible an hour after the plane and it's fuel have already blown up.

They're finding bone fragments on nearby rooftops. Not remotely possible for it to be a "pancake"? collapse as we were told.

In some of the pictures of the cleanup you can even see the core columns and the downward cut is exactly what you would see in a controlled demolition from thermite/thermate shape charges.

You have to make these critical cuts or the building won't fall in it's basement.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jinsanity]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join