It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homo Luminous - New Evolutionary Humans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Humans may beable to evolve that fast if the stress was a virus. If some how everyone got infected with this virus which caueses and ingeneration evolution, in 6 years it is possible for an entier new human race to for over top of the last.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I have been listening and reading alot of these "New Age" concepts on vibrating your higher self towards light through various things like meditation and prayer but not to dismiss the "good deeds" aspect.

I have a lot of problems with many New Age ideas. That would be a topic for another thread.

Suffice to state that there is a world of difference between the New Age concept of ascension while in the flesh (which I have found to be only a form of inspirational channeling) and evolving into true God Realization. The latter, which is much harder to achieve, leads to becoming a Co-Creator after bodily death; to have the energy in The Light to create matter at will through projected thought - among other advanced telekinetic abilities.

If its possible to do this ( no evidence ) then perhaps Brooks Agnew is on the money with the Twin Earth theory that a spiritual earth is overlayed, out of phase with the physical earth on a different frequency. He also claims the beloved Mayan Calender Ending of 2012 is the landmark event were the Spiritual Earth splinters off from its Physical Twin taking with it the enlightend beings. This theory sounds alot like Rapture but for the technical jargon he throws in ( he is a Physicist and PHD ) but it makes for an interesting thought.

The year 2012 is very unusual astrologically because the Sol System will be in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. According to a recent documentary on the History Channel about Mayan prophecy, this occurs only once every 26 thousand years, resulting in highly unusual events.

As to a New Age rapture such as the one you say Brooks Agnew describes, or the Christian fundamentalist rapture, I highly doubt it.

Can we vibrate our souls to a level nearing light ? has anyone previously done it ? ( Jesus maybe ) and if so what are the best ways of achieving this ?. I dont know maybe some of the "In the know" people can tell us ?

Souls are a form of energy. The more spiritually advanced they are, the more energy in The Light they have when completely free of matter. But that Light runs off an entirely different set of principles than that of physically based light. Near death experiencers constantly talk about seeing this Light "at the end of the tunnel." The Light is the source of energy of every miracle of healing and telekinesis that has ever occurred. It is infinite and nonliving and governed by Universal Law which cannot be changed one iota. Near death experience research all points to this understanding.

See:

Arthur Yensen's NDE

Scientific Evidence For The Survival Of Consciousness After Death

Near Death Experience Research Conclusions.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The year 2012 is very unusual astrologically because the Sol System will be in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. According to a recent documentary on the History Channel about Mayan prophecy, this occurs only once every 26 thousand years, resulting in highly unusual events.

What do you mean by "the center of the Milky Way Galaxy"? I know that our solar system is in an outer spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, approximately 25,000 light years away from the center of the galaxy. The solar system does move but it orbits the center of the galaxy and it takes about 250 million years for one orbit.

As for the Mayan calendar, December 21, 2012 is the beginning of the 6th world. The fifth world started on August 11, BCE. That isn't quite 26,000 years.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What super powers does this Homo Luminous have? Probably nothing that can stop the sun from imploding.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
What super powers does this Homo Luminous have? Probably nothing that can stop the sun from imploding.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by laiguana]

You would have to go listen to this joker Jay Weidner or read some of his offerings, they aren't my idea's i'm merely relaying his theories ok dood.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Simon Peter said to him, ‘Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life.’ Jesus said, ‘I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.’ - #114

Queenie, i was thinking about this passage myself a few days ago.
What if Jesus was being sarcastic with Simon Peter..?...he references "you males" as almost a rebuke...

OK peter, you dont like mary, I will take her myself and make her a man, so now her living spirit can play in the treehouse also.

what are your thoughts ?

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the read guys, i missed out on my serve of fruit cake at christmas. Now I feel I have had more than enough.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
HomoDigitalus....
Evolution doesn't have to occur via the usual longterm methods of genetic mutation. We humans have long had the ability to short circuit Nature.

For several thousand years, and especially the last century, we've mutated ourselves physical extension of our abilities with machinery and electronics.
Taken our Evolution into our own hands.

And it keeps on going at a faster and faster pace. Telepathy with mobile phones becoming ever more permanently attached to our heads. Kids today just assume that they are in permanent instant connection with everyone they know.
We create virtual worlds to inhabit, such as this fine place, which require quite a different mental to anything in the Natural world.

And we are just at the Birth of this Digital Evolution. In the past 6 years, we have calming absorbed huge changes without blinking. In 6 years time we will look back at ourselves and how primitive, how unevolved, we were back then.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Perhaps this new human he speaks about is already walking amongst us now in the form of star children ? or that perhaps the evolution to Homo Luminous is actually mental more so than physical.

It wouldn't be a stretch to say possibly Eugenics or DNA manipulation may have a part to play in this theory of humans evolving into something new but I tend to think that if we were to lose this materialistic mentality our world would be less like turmoil and war and move to an "Ant Colony" like metality were we could be hive.

This could also be achieved by having a Police State aka George Orwells 1984.

No, humans will not evolve in 6 years? First, there has to be a REASON to evolve, it is not a.. voluntary thing to do? You can't be like "hmm.. my baby will have super inteligence and webed feet!" .. doesn't work like that.

Evolution in humans would only occure if a very very small amount of humans where to be placed within an enviroment that they have not yet adjusted to, then to inbreed extensivly for several generations.

And why the name "Homo Luminous" ? ...... that doesn't even make sense! .. unless... we sprout light bulbs for eyes! OR maybe our skin will glow green???

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

And why the name "Homo Luminous" ? ...... that doesn't even make sense! .. unless... we sprout light bulbs for eyes! OR maybe our skin will glow green???

Luminous is in reference to Illumination meaning the human mind is expanded to understand things we currently can't ie: increased intellect.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Er, we do not name animals (we are an animal) on how they think, but what they do, eat, mate, act, and of course appearance. In the reference of Luminous it would be in reference to a glowing entity.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
"Sapiens" is Latin for "Wise" or "Rational".
also... Homō habilis - species name : Latin homō, man + Latin habilis, skillful.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by emjoi]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ahh hell, one more post... this thread was obviously inspired by a David Bowie song, so here ya go...

David Bowie - Oh You Pretty Things

Wake up you sleepy head
Put on some clothes, shake up your bed
Put another log on the fire for me
I've made some breakfast and coffee
Look out my window and what do I see
A crack in the sky and a hand reaching down to me
All the nightmares came today
And it looks as though they're here to stay

What are we coming to
No room for me, no fun for you
I think about a world to come
Where the books were found by the Golden ones
Written in pain, written in awe
By a puzzled man who questioned
What we were here for
All the strangers came today
And it looks as though they?e here to stay

Oh You Pretty Things
Don't you know you?e driving your
Mamas and Papas insane
Oh You Pretty Things
Don't you know you're driving your
Mamas and Papas insane
Let me make it plain
You gotta make way for the Homo Superior

Look at your children
See their faces in golden rays
Don't kid yourself they belong to you
They're the start of a coming race
The earth is a bitch
We're finished our news
Homo Sapiens have outgrown their use
All the strangers came today
And it looks as though they're here to stay

Oh You Pretty Things
Mamas and Papas insane
Oh You Pretty Things
Mamas and Papas insane
Let me make it plain
You gotta make way for the Homo Superior

LINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added 'ex' tags and a link for copyright concerns

[edit on 1/1/07 by masqua]

Final Edit: Apologies to the Mods. I understand the protocol now, and will do things properly in the future.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by emjoi]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolman
Simon Peter said to him, ‘Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life.’ Jesus said, ‘I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.’

This is such an odd thing to read.........I saw this as it claiming that gay dyke lesbian chicks deserve to enter 'the kingdom'

I am reading this to mean, that females who behave as a female toward a man are doomed.......and females must go off and be as Amazon woman to be deemed 'worthy'

I am guessing this biblical passage is why the Mormon church teaches that woman must be married to a man in a mormon temple to enter heaven. She MUST be 'represented' by some man, to 'get in'
Back in the older days there were far MORE female mormons than males, so the men were just being "nice" to practice polygamy so that all these lost woman could have a man help them gain entry into heaven.

Man, its crap like this that sent me running away from ANYTHING 'Christian' or keeps me from believing ANYTHING coming from the bible......
...because its ALL just bunk.

I think its really weird.

I think its a dang STRANGE school of thought......
......men would ~NOT EXIST~ if they were not born of woman,
and THATS A FACT!

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Emjoi

I started this thread after listening to a guy called Jay Weidner talk about Homo Luminous, interesting lyrics though as I was a big fan of Bowie 20 years ago and never even contemplated the link you have made.

I guess I would point out that the specifics of this new human were not determined by me but by Jay Weidner, the thing he is saying about the new human being is that they are wiser and know hidden knowledge that allows them to be closer to a "light being" if not one.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
"Homo luminous" ? what's this, a new human that was crossed with glowworms? A species doesn't completely change on a certain day, especially not with some useless mutation.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think the next major change in humans will be a mental/psychological one.

The thing is, I don't think it's very likely that it will happen in 5 years.....

The 'forces' (idiots) against the advancement of the human race are quite large at the moment, for example George Bush and most governments, they just hold people back.

There are more people becoming more and more stupid than intelligent, especially the younger generation.

It's not the sort of thing that happens on a particular day (as I think someone just said), it's when the particular race is ready. Also I gather that it must be a gradual thing.

Let's try to abolish stupidity.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
well technically every human offspring is a mutation of the parent. therefore if the conditions were drastic enough a significant change in the species would be fairly believable, yet philosophically it has been the end of the world for the past hundred years. just something to think about...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is my new updated/ongoing theory on the Homo Luminous, I have reason to believe all the talk of the Rapture is closely tied up with this new human.

After reading "Ark of a Million Years" I am of the opinion that there are 2 Earths overlayed or kind of multiplexed together over the top of each other. There is a spiritual earth and a temporal earth and hence the reason why Creationsist's see a young earth and Evolutionist's see an old one, they only chose the bits that suit their argument and dont take in the whole spectrum.

The Rapture I think is the parting of ways of the Union Polarity ( merging of both earths ) and when it splinters off taking with it the "Worthy" back to the seat of god in the higher universe by his side. By this I mean the spiritual earth will be flung back to were it was created which in Adam and Eve's time right near the Orb/Planet of God.

The remaining Humans will be left to fend for themself against the Dying Earth and will thus have to evolve to survive and this will take a millenia not the 5 years we have left till 2012. The judgement day that is fortold willa atually be the selection of these "worthy" with the rest that aren't to stay here in the temporal Earth or should I say HELL.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Come ON.

It takes hundreds of thousands of years for a species to evolve, and it only happens when the species that preceded it needed to adaptin some fundamental way, otherwise it would face extinction. Humanity has reached a stage at which it adapts it's own environment, so the need for adaptation withing the gene pool has cesed to exist.

WIth this considered, is it really pausable, rational or vaguely possible that a new species will evolve from Humans with miraculus powers? Come on. I'm a fan of the X-men, too but THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE.

I'm sure people are thinking "Well, you have no proof that this is impossible".
To which i reply : I don't need proof. In exactly the same way that i don't need proof to say that it's impossible that a Zombie will burst into my living room and perform the dance from that scene in Saturday Night Fever.

It's just irrational thinking.

<< 1    3 >>

join