It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot with "Erection" Pic: 27/9/06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I didn't find a topic on this, so here goes:

This is supposedly a picture of Bigfoot trying to break into a car at a camping site somewhere in the El Dorado National Forest on 27/9/06. (Taken by people on a "Bigfoot expedition"?)

(c) Jon-Erik Beckjord (The red circle supposedly indicates the "erection"...
)

In two photos in 35mm color, using a pocket camera, there appears to be a Bigfoot creature standing by a camp vehicle, looking back at the camera. A head, torso, and a well-muscled arm are visible. Also, many people are able to see a male organ on the creature in the photo. The head has a strong and wide nose. The film was 200 asa Kodak color print film. Shot 5 was normal view, and shot 6 was telephoto. Assuming the car is 5.5 ft in height, the creature looks to be about 10 ft. The white object is underwear

Source

The photographers are willing to take lie detector tests to prove that it's not a hoax.

Photographer Info:

Jon-Erik Beckjord,(Berkeley MBA)(Mensa member)(Eagle Scout, & former USAF Academy Cadet under Honor System - this is mentioned only because skeptics tend to knee-jerk accuse us of forgery, and the BSA and USAFA operate
on a basis of honesty.) We will take a lie detector test. A lab is being contacted now to verify the negative is pure. And no, we do not make ten foot models !
510-878-2468 - ///cell 510-575-5887

Sources with more pictures:
Bigfoot Exposed?
Bigfoot Expeditions.net

For the love of me I don't see a Bigfoot, much less any "erections" (and the thought of it makes me uneasy!) Yet, they're calling it the best picture since Patterson.

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the American countryside...

Edit: Resize Image & Format

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
omfg for the love of god u have to be kidding me right? plz tell me ur kidding.....if not.... wow lmfao

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
There's a Bigfoot in that photo??

Sheesh! I've now seen (or not seen) everything..

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the American countryside...

IMHO - the problem is that very little , in any photo they took is in focus

and if the pics on the website are the " enhanced " versions - i shudder to think what the origionals look like

does the " bigfoot expedition " have no one capable of operating a camera with any competence ????

that is what scares me gem
people who are not fit to be left unsupervised are running around the woods on " big foot expeditions " - that mate is scary

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
ummm riight......
I woudln't even bother to post that >

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The mistake they made is they had the camera they normally use for UFO's and left ther bigfoot camera at home. So yet another blobsquatch.

mikell

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

So yet another blobsquatch.

Blobsquatch. ROFLMAO!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Bigwhat?

But seriouly, why can't bigfoot get a stiffy? Maybe he got excited about what's in the cooler, or maybe the girl standing behind him across camp gave him a chub. Maybe the "muscular forearms" are a clue, was he rubbing one out? Did the team collect any "genetic material"?

This is why bigfoot is hard to believe, most photos are far from smoking guns.

"See that ambiguous blurry brown blob thing? Yeah, that's bigfoot!"

Happy November Fools Day! Oh wait, that's in April.

[edit on 11/7/2006 by DezertSkies]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well I guess this can put an end to the old wives tale about the size of ones manhood matches their foot size! LOL Bigfoots got a cocktail frank for a weenie.
(Sorry I couldn't resist) Seriously tho, why is it UFO and Bigfoot pics are always as blurry as humanly possible? We need some steadyhanded competent UFO and Bigfoot hunters out there in the field. In Bigfoots case a magnifying glass if you are hunting for Yeti's with an erection.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Its hard to get a clear view with his 'bits' in the way.

How can they possibly, with such a blur-amic view, come up with an erection?

Could be a stick, could be anything. I didn't read the article,( I know, the 8th deadly sin ) but did it have any other collaboration from others that may have been present? The more witnesses, the more validity to their story.

Whats scarier than running into BigFoot ?

BigFoot running into you with an erection.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Does anyone remember this from my post a few months ago? If you look at the last photo on this page you will see a connection to our newest WOODland creature.

www.friendsofbigfoot.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't remember your post JBondo.

Did anything ever come of the photos, like validity or hoax.

Pretty impressive photos, if real.

Nice find

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can't make anything out of those pictures. I can't even make out the car much less the Big Foot.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I guess BF wears briefs. It is obviously someone with their pants down.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
I didn't find a topic on this, so here goes:

Gee, there's a big surprise!

Even if that were a Sasquatch, his twig and berries are too low on the body.

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe he,s coming out to vote on American erection day

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Is this BTS?

If it isn't, I'm wondering what all the 1-liners are about.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ron jeremy he ain't!!

Dam thats the crappiest ever pic I have ever, ever seen any where ever!!!!

Cheers gemwolf, that was a gem of a laugh, i haven't laughed like that for blooming ages reading a post......

ROFL just check it out man.... bigfoots arms thinner than my wrists.....

hahahahahaha sorry laughter is making my thoughts and typing shoddy!

new topics

top topics

join