It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shooting article may hint of student mind control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I've felt suspicious about recent extremely violent, random killings in this country perpetrated by children as young as six, to young men in their teens and early twenties. The unusual number and randomness of these killings really gives one pause.

There is a great possibility that the impetus behind these killings is a technology that we are not yet aware of, or possibly some sort of mechanism (i.e., systematic torture designed to control, etc.). We must consider if the aforementioned is a real possibility.

My first notion that technology, or a human source other than the perpetrator themselves was responsible for compelling people to carry out these killings goes back to Lee Harvey Oswald. There have been suggestions/rumors/theories that he was a brainwash victim that was set up to do this kill. This would explain his absolute obliviousness, afterwards, to the killing he is accused of carrying out.

If we were aware of a technology that could directly, or as a byproduct, cause people to act in this way that these killings could be easily explained and the people using this technology would be jailed. Period.

There are three ways, thus far, that I want to include, which demonstrate different ways that people can be controlled, given suggestions, brainwashed, or manipulated in some way by an outside force, whether that be human or machine (I'm not covering subliminal control, as that has really been covered, and the fact that other programs are in place means that it is of limited use to these individuals/corporations).

The first is in a manner purportedly carried out by the Illuminati. This is the secret, financial and powerful instituation that many claim has members in every sector of our society, and who is attempting to gain control of the world. The Illuminati, as claimed by an individual known only as Svali, engages in a torture and control that begins at an early age. This control is emotional, psychological and physical, and includes drugs and alcohol, but is ruled primarily by the first two.

This type of program often results in the victims developing alternate personalities to cope with the stress of the torture, called "alters", under which they can carry out all sorts of atrocities and then switch back to their first personality and not be aware anything had occurred. And these "alters" as in the Lee Harvey Oswald case can be activated with a sound, a picture, a phrase, a word - almost anything. The obvious question is, "How many alters are walking around our streets?" There is a three part article series on Svali's experiences here - Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

The second method deals somewhat with the same techniques, and that is the use of special drugs, or psychic individuals to induce memory loss, to stimulate the psychic area of the brain, or to hinder or obstruct the psychic areas. This area is intertwined with the third method as it involves technology to effect an influence on the individual(s). The going theory about technology is that whatever is current in the public sector, our government and military are something like 24 years ahead of us.

Phil Schneider (link, link and link), who was involved with the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment", the building of underground military bases around the country, and who was one of only three people to survive a 1979 incident between the alien Grays and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base, asserts that our government and military technology is actually closer to about 44 years ahead of the public sector. This is an immense gap. Schneider's assertion is mentioned in the foreward to one individual's journey through his repressed memories, which include military work he did on Mars. Far out? Yes. You can read these accounts, which were created with the help of a sort of psychiatric guidance mixed with a sort of bio-readout machine, here. You'll have to read to understand. This individual supposedly uncovered some very bizarre things.

The third, and most disturbing is the very real and very untapped U.S. involvement with High Frequency, or Infrasonic Weapons. The U.S. claims that these are Star Wars sort of weapons aimed toward satellites, but I would suggest a far sinister and more secretive use.

Here is a link of similar technology the Russians are using, link. The U.S. is clearly ahead of Russia, so don't think we're behind the curve.

Here are early descriptions of Tesla's use of sound to affect matter, link. Very disturbing - and this was almost half a century ago.

Here is a link to an interview with a gentleman who reports very strange, unexplained weapons being used in the Iraq war. Read the strange description of the victims. Here is another site that contains the same interview.

Here is an article dealing with a growing number of complaints of people suffering from exotic weapons attacks.

Here is a letter]letter[/url] from 1994 to the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs asking for a stop to the use of "psychotronic" weapons, and programs aimed at controlling Americans.

Here is a brief video interview with Noam Chomsky, linguist and political activist, who asserts that a country's citizenry cannot be controlled by force and the powers that be know this - in order to control the population you need to control thought. This can be done through propoganda, censorship, etc. He's absolutely right. And the powers that be must, must be using methods to control the thoughts, and possibly behaviors of its citizens. The question then becomes, what method are they using?

[edit on 23-10-2

[edit on 23-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
OnTheDeck

You have certainly done some research. I have looked through a couple of links and will spend some time reading the rest that you have provided.

Very scary stuff. Too real.......

I know myself and alot of other people have been complaining of high pitch whine in the head that could be a result of some of the technology being employed by the "powers that be" Then again, maybe not.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thanks! I've read, and will try to find the article, that the military now has a smaller, mobile version of these Infrasonic, High Frequency, or Microwave weapons.

It's been posited that some of the black military helicopters carry this equipment and have been using it as a directed energy weapon. These helicopters often fly over heavily populated areas. These weapons are possibly directed toward certain individuals for the purpose of disturbing emotions, brain functioning...you can use your imagination...

I'll have to do some more digging...

[edit on 24-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Found an article entitled, "Mind Control in the UK", which includes further uses for these directed energy weapons, including the induction of paralysis in the victim, the alteration, or erasing of short term memory, etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've been reading off and on at the website of Kerry Lynn Cassidy, who is the producer that interviewed Gary McKinnon and Dan Burisch among others at
Project Camelot site.

Of particular note at this link is her blog entry dated Tuesday, 25 January, 2005 (toward the bottom of the page). In this post Kerry references an India Daily article in which India points to the HAARP project as the cause behind the tsunami that hit the area in early 2005.

She further states in this entry, "What the writer doesn't say is that Haarp is about mind control as well as defense against 'alien invasion'.

The other night, Art Bell had a "Haarp debate" on..with an apologist for the gov weighing in against what I thought was a rather weak leftish
anti-haarp guy..Although, for the first time, the lefty (sorry didn't get the name though I'm sure it's on the coast to coast website)..spoke about the fact that the 'electro-magnetic shield' that haarp puts over the U.S. (and a few other countries) was partly to cause for the Columbia disaster. This is
especially interesting because I psychically knew this from the beginning AND sent this theory to Art Bell way back right after it occurred.

Of course they blew right by this and the lefty kind of soft-shoed it by saying yes and there was also a broken tile..

If you think about it this and the article linked above are extremely incendiary and revealing indictments of Haarp.

The guy on the gov side actually said that one of the purposes of Haarp was to and this is a quote "make people happy"..and Art was so blown away he repeated it..as a question and the guy repeated it again."

That was a very damaging revelation. Apparently, however, HAARP, aside from modifying and directing weather, zapping the atmosphere, and making people happy, also makes people sad - or in the cases I'm going to link to mad, murderously, mad (you may take that as a double entendre).

First, here is a fascinating study that couldn't be more superbly suited to this discussion. A site called cuttingedge.org has a two part news article that studies national school shootings, and compares them to spikes in HAARP energy. The study includes a map of the U.S. and connects the dots both figuratively and literally.
Part 1
Part 2

Here is a site that includes several articles and materials related to the HAARP project (same link).

Here is another site with several HAARP articles (same link).

Here is a site with extensive information, including numerous links to articles on HAARP, weather wars and exotic weapons (same link).

Here is an excellent site (freepressinternational) with a page of links to national media and news articles on mind control in the media and within our government and military institutions (same link).

Here is a site called mindcontrolforums.com with a huge library of information on the subject (same link).

Only marginally related, but equally important is an article I found suggesting that our own president could be a victim of one of these mind control techniques. If G. W. Bush was put through some sort of program and trained for certain purposes, it sure would explain his hijacking of our country's most sacred office and embarking on a single-pointed, vengeful and at the same time controlling track, completely undeterred by the outrage of the citizens of this and every other country on the planet. It's like we're on a train screaming at the conductor to stop, because he's about to run off the edge of the tracks, but he continues, glossy eyed and enraged on his race to death...

I am convinced that mind control attempts or no, WE are in charge of our destiny. We are the only ones that can relinquish our minds, bodies and souls if we want to. And if we don't, there is no one outside of our creator that can force us. It is against the laws of the universe, and if you start tampering there, God help you.

So, if you start to feel any strong emotions, or if you feel confused to the point of madness, or angry, or depressed for no apparent reason, or see yourself being drawn to act in a manner inconsistent with reason, or your character, then take a stand; call for guidance and protection, and refuse to be influenced. And being openminded, aware of your environment and yourself, using common sense, keeping a healthy skepticism, and using the intuition and intelligence that the universe has bestowed upon you will save you.

And any bas*ard that attempts to mess with you by using EM, ELF, Infrasonic/High Frequency, propoganda, subliminal, or even powerful marketing beware - we are not to be f**ked with.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
OnTheDeck You have my Way above.... I have never voted before but latley I have noticed an above average amount of useful data collected by you on numerous threads. Awesome. I wish I could go back to a time when so much wasn't going on, but if we in fact choose to incarnate at this time, then I suppose we are UP for the job, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OnTheDeck, you get a much-deserved WATS from me too. I am trying not to repeat what interested said because she was so eloquent and hit it right on the head.

Buddy you have taken your time in not only research, but have been doing a wonderful job phrasing what I have been thinking. Kudos you’re writing and research skills are top notch. I wonder if the chemtrail phenomenon has something to do with HAARP. Also I wonder if for some reason Katrina was too. I say this because I live in the mid-Michigan area and there isn’t much jet traffic around my house. The week before Katrina made landfall their was a huge amount of chemtrail activity.

What are your thoughts about these things being tied together?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I've felt suspicious about recent extremely violent, random killings in this country perpetrated by children as young as six, to young men in their teens and early twenties. The unusual number and randomness of these killings really gives one pause.

There is a great possibility that the impetus behind these killings is a technology that we are not yet aware of, or possibly some sort of mechanism (i.e., systematic torture designed to control, etc.). We must consider if the aforementioned is a real possibility.

I've also thought the recent spate of school killings in america has been weird, particularly the numerous molestation/suicide killings, and attempted ones by adult men on young girls too. It seems to have settled for the moment, or we're just not being told about them on the news anymore which I doubt. For a second there, I thought people were going stark raving mad one by one and that there really was a global concious shift going on -- causing a handful to go wacko! But alas, this was not the case.

I do not think it is from a form of technology. I do not think the case referred to by the poster of this thread to be from a technology, or mind control.

"Please dont make me do this" means quite simply, "Please dont do anything stupid"

Because if they did something stupid to him, such as lunge at him he may have fired, or god knows whatever else was on that kids' list of stupid things they could've done to 'make him' shoot them.

I can identify with that youth in that situation. When I was a kid going through middle school and early high school, I didn't have the nature to hurt a fly, and I still don't. But some people would draw up such an anger and a hate in me; such a frustration due to their ignorance and their picking on people and their bullying. I can clearly picture a kid taking an AK-47 to school in a fit of anger to "show a few people who the real bad ass was" and when he was confronted, he said 'Please dont make me do this' because he honestly didn't want to kill anyone, it was never his intention, he just wanted to scare people. If he wanted to kill someone, he would've at least maimed someone, or shot at someone, all he did was shoot into the air. That sounds like someone -specificly- trying to not kill or hurt anyone around him, while still wanting to fire a weapon to make a point of some kind.

See? Not all is a conspiracy.

And I personally think if our Government had the ability to debilitate people by shooting an invisible beam at them from an aircraft, without the person knowing their debilitation was from anything of the sort, they'd be using it on a grande scale en masse all over the Middle East and other (read:Islamic) countries. If they were doing that, the world wouldn't be so f---ed up would it? In regards to Islamic Extremism..

[edit on 10/25/2006 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It's a sick, sad world sometimes.

What comes to mind is how all these things are becoming almost acceptable and expected on some level. We watch our daily fix of horror and call it news. It isn't news it is fruit from a rotton tree. It is said biblically that you will know a tree by it's fruit. If the tree is our American society then I think something has gone dramatically wrong and it seems to big to ever go back.

Mind control is after all the ultimate weapon, it has worked for organized religion for a really long time.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The mind control project is the system it self a person is born into, easy to lose your true self in this madness and false reality.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thanks a lot for your posts! I was going to u2u this, but wanted to post instead. To the extent that I am able (and have time) I try to put as much into my posts as I can, related to the subject. Although a lot of times I just go off...pardon me for that...

There is only so much one can do on a message board but to compose a theory, research and reference information supporting that theory, and then jam as much as possible in the limited space/time in the post in a concise, accessible manner. But I think it's important to try (for those that are serious about their posts). I don't do it all of the time, but try to when I can.

It would be prudent if people were to post more links, instead of making general statements, unverified claims, stating opinions (which they pass as an argument, instead of just sharing their opinion), or making personal attacks.

I really feel that ATS is one of the greatest inventions of the internet. I'm not sure how I feel about how the idea of "conspiracy theory" ties in with this particular section (or this website in general, as it may turn a section of people "off"), except that it can't be all bad, because the people who are showing up are backing up statements (at least I'm trying to myself) with real information.

It's getting people talking, looking, sharing and just generally being aware - it's bringing awareness, even if that awareness piggybacks on, or is prompted by a perceived sensationalistic position (i.e., conspiracy). The fact that these discussions are framed this way, or are in a conspiratorial context, may actually work to our advantage, because it is speculated that not only is there a lot of truth mixed in with conspiracy theories, but couching a discussion this way gets more people interested and more fired up. And that can only lead to further investigation - a galvanizing - despite the sometimes personal attacks and emotions that get stirred up.

It's also said that those parties that try to keep information secret seem to disregard truthful information getting out, because they're confident it will stay hidden behind the "whacko conspiracy theories", and the disinformation. If people are diligent enough, it won't stay hidden for long. Who knows...?

Right now ATS is one of the most active (if not THE most active) message boards on these broad range of subjects. And I think more and more serious people will continue to be drawn here, as well as experts. So let's hope the site owners can keep this free and clear of influence. Just be patient, smart, diligent, and don't take anything personally, and ATS will come through in spades on what it set out to do. However, if ATS ever falls to the dogs, we can always start another one. Their point would have been made. But for now, I'm going to try to add as much as I can to the conversation.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Speaking of mind control, I wonder if there is a bit of black magick involved? You see magick (spelled this way to not confuse it with stage magic) involves the use of symbology. This looks like this to equal that. It is called a poppet, or as the practitioners of creole African Magick call a vodoo doll.

This is the ultimate symbology, get a practitioner of the dark arts and have him/her/them concentrate on this little gem pictured below, and the intent becomes super potent. I found this picture in another post, the original poster was "The Pie Man" I didnt see where he made the magickal connection this is solely my idea, I dont want assumptions made of Pie, you can blame me. I have since looked at it on google earth. It is in a place near a town called "Lees Summit" it is just outside Kansas City, Mo. You can see the coordinates at the bottom of the picture if you want to look yourself.

Looks like a gun to me. Why did they build this school to look like a semi-automatic hand gun?

[edit on 30-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What a facinating picture, this place must only be about 20 miles from my house, I wonder what building it is? Do you know how to find out the name of the facility based on the coordinates? It appears to be a water gun as something is trickling out of the spout/end of the gun.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is between Broadway and E. Myrtle. See if you can find it in phone book or something.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Interested, I have a new Avatar for you to look at, let me know what you think. I can change it or go to a different style completly. Just let me know.

Your buddy, LGM

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
On the Deck...Great info! Thanks for getting the info out about these programs. You get my WAY ABOVE vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join