It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shooting article may hint of student mind control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

JOPLIN, Missouri (AP) -- A 13-year-old student wearing a mask and a long, black trenchcoat fired an AK-47 into the ceiling at his school Monday morning after confronting a pair of students and administrators, telling them "please don't make me do this," officials said.

this may just be a hunch but that fact that he said "please dont make me do this" may slightly hint he was under mind control an didnt want to start shooting?

just a hunch though

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
or he was telling them to do what he wants or he will kill them and he doesn't want to kill them so "please don't make me do this"

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
theres no information saying he wanted them to da anything.
theres not much of anything for them to do....not move an give up there lunch money?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmmm can't say it hasn't crossed my mind.

Honestly, we have had a mad rash of school shooting lately.. two where outsiders went inside to rape and murder.. rape and murder.. their fairwell notes where almost the same and their intentions identical. The guy in the Amish country school house supposedly didnt want to do what he was doing and ended up killing them before he could rape them, unlike the guy in colorado who raped then killed.

Now a 13 year old with an AK47 is shooting, at least he did not kill anyone and as you say he apparently did not want to do what he was doing.

Then the kid who brought a shotgun to school, had it taken away whips out a pistol and shoots the princible.

Very odd, all of it.. if enough school shootings happen and the government spreads the fear then people will willingly give up their right to bare arms.. and that would be horrible..

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yes this is for sure a brainwash victume, if you read up on mind control they programe people with curtian key words and when they do this they do some really sick stuff to them usually at a early age (like this 13 year old) it can last a life time though, when they get older it sticks with them for a life time unless something is serrously done about it.

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I also wanna know where he got an AK

was it a

type of AK or a more civilian version

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
As low as the US administration is, I dont think your going to find labs under ground with kids having metal skullcaps on and wires coming out of there head being programmed to find the nearest school and massacre some kids.

As inhumane and curropt as they are, they do have souls, most of them do have childeren. And thre are a lot better, and more drastic actions that would sidetrack media.

IE

have a grenade planted under a seemingly common car in the middle of DC.
detonate it, ensusre no one is killed.. then you can put red alerts on the news, you can cordon of area's, replay terorrism tapes rah rah rah

These kids killing are nothing more than the result of a corporate, greedy, pharmacutical country that relies on McDonalds, Wendys, TV and Internet to mature there childeren.

this never happened 30years ago..
because back then people actually cared about there kids.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
even as the sarcasm of "wires an frankenstein experiments" mind control can be just as much a commercial or some other random even like a subliminal message.

yvan eht nioj!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
For crying out loud,
If there was subliminal messages in our TV, media or print.. alot more people would be going nuts.
There'd be SOME people out there smart enough and bored enough to investigate it and find it out.

Why cant this be just a result of the times?

Look at the music, at the TV shows, at the drugs, at the welfare system.. go look at grafiti in the ghetto neighborhoods in your area.. look at how expensive stuff is getting, and how much wages are dropping.. look at the crap they put in food these dayz... what happened to eating a natural apple? look at the trailer trash..

American childeren are going insance because the country is turning to a cestpool of crap.

Im not religous in any way, but they have a point when they say american is full of cin...

We lost our morals, our values and our dignity.. and what good is that when we try to teach our childeren anything?

hows this then for all your brain washing beleivers..

how about... . im not sure if u can live with this.. but..

turn the tv off... stop buying Mcdonalds and all that chemical CRAP...
maybe PLAY an instrument instead of listening to that metal BS
go outside, see the sun.... it does exist out side of the tv you know..
Go play with your friends instead of joining a cult room on the internet..

These are simple things a proper nuclear family USED to be like..
todays times have created this depressing world where if ur not wearing the most expensive shoes or clothes, if u dont look thing and sexy like a model then life aint worth living..
so why not take a gun to school and shoot all the bullies that make fun of you..

When I grew up, i had bullies at shcool too.
I got teased for having different socks, or a differentt hair doo..
big friggen woopp..

I didnt take a gun to school and kill people did I.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
For crying out loud,
If there was subliminal messages in our TV, media or print.. alot more people would be going nuts.

You can't detect subliminal on tv? there is not one commerical on tv with out a subliminal message. The results are usually introducing a general idea into our reality as a way of living.

But what you think of subliminal message is not just a sound frequency or a hiden image, it's mostly subliminal intention in the message.

You can look at one thing and interpret it to infnitiy, there are different levels of consciousness and your conscious actions are affected by your subconscious.

I can do my own subliminal messaging if i want it's not hard.

The trick about subliminal detection and perception is to constantly think about it and look out for it because once you are aware of it, it's like a key that opens a lock on the subliminal and it's no longer subliminal for you. It then becomes a choice for you to follow the suggested idea that was hiden upon you or not to.

Very simply put, once you are conscious of the subliminal it's no longer subliminal because a link from your subconscious to your consciousness is created and that link changes your subconscious into your consciousness given you a true choice of action.

A lot of brain power is hiden away throught the concept of reality, it's all about perception. the frequencies are infinite do not let the general idea of existence blind you from your true self.

Ps: yes a lot of people are going nuts, this has indeed turned into a circuse sideshow i mean just look at mtv for example...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
lol, im wondering why no one said anything about my simpsons reference....i guess you guys didnt see that one

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Dalair, would you check the article you link to again? I notice that the quote you have does not appear in that article, although the story is the story you are talking about. That leads me to conclude either you got that from a second article or else someone changed the article. Would you mind posting the other article or else confirm that it has been changed? Thanks!

(Specifically, the part I notice that is not there is the "please don't make me do this", which I mention since it is a key part of your theory)

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Deceptive use of advertisements is one thing
but thinking they are planting demands to go and murder childeren is another.

Im sorry but to think the tV stations are ordering these people to go and murder childeren isnt really logical.

beleieving its a result of the crap you now go through in life.. yeah thats probable

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I dont know if I buy into the mind control aspect, but I can think of a motive for doing this to our children.

We have been getting more and more distrustful of each other here in America. This is to dehumunize us in each others eyes. It shows more in our prison population. People say things like, oh they are criminals and do not deserve to be treated like the rest od society. Without realising there are hundreds of thousands on the inside for simple cannibis posesion.

it is about gun control, but more than that it is about dehumunising us so that the homegrown terrorists (read revolutionaries) will be delt with harshly. It is one thing to not trust in the gang members, rapists, murders, etc. but when you cant even trust the innocent children? Who do you trust? What is the only thing left for the masses to trust?

The government. Are we slowly being brainwashed on a mass scale?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Problem with mind control is when you cant have complete control over someone because, programing is just a phrase used when you have a person forced into believing something, and a set of words or actions will set them off. Brain washing doesnt even need to be done directly it can be done remotely or even done to oneself, which is where the idea of demons and such come from.

mind control fails 80% of the time in the end, they are always looking for new ways though, weither you dont believe in mind control it dates back into history before there was even TV, with techniques and equipment we have today its more broader and advanced, doesnt mean it will be more successful because most of the techniques are unnatural to the human brain, so they will have a slight effect but break down when someone is forced to do something like say shoot up a school, and with the implanted conscience of the "VOICES TOLD ME TO DO IT" syndrome as I will call it in this post lol, may have been in fact a hardcore programing failure. After that failure the person is left either totaly changed or totaly devastated, these poeple usualy just kill themselves afterward because its like slaming into a brick wall mentally when you break free of a false reality that has been put onto you, and the more it was done to you the worse you will be. Thing is one thing will work on one person but it wont work on the next. There is no one virus that will kill every human, because there will be a very very small amount who may be immune to it, same goes to mental defences.

I am no expert though, but thats just from what I researched. I will tell you Brainwashing isnt fun and it happens in small communitys around the world for godsakes, I have 100% confidence the government or shadow parts of it are attempting to us it for there own agendia its very effective when it works, and when it works its not good and everyone suffers greatly, like in Nazi Germany.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Delair, why would you wanna know where to get an AK?
don't tell me, you gonna pull a Kimveer Gill on someone's ass?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
and then there is the "Indian Lake Project" stuff

[edit on 14-10-2006 by MikeTV]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
Dalair, would you check the article you link to again? I notice that the quote you have does not appear in that article, although the story is the story you are talking about. That leads me to conclude either you got that from a second article or else someone changed the article. Would you mind posting the other article or else confirm that it has been changed? Thanks!

(Specifically, the part I notice that is not there is the "please don't make me do this", which I mention since it is a key part of your theory)

I only used that one article, that article had to be changed

because now i do notice the first lines say

JOPLIN, Missouri (AP) -- The 13-year-old boy who fired a single shot from an assault rifle inside a middle school was charged as a juvenile Tuesday in the bloodless shooting.

that adds evem more strangeness to it, that they would change the article iether due to misinfo or somethinf else..

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

There'd be SOME people out there smart enough and bored enough to investigate it and find it out.

Not if everyone is saying just that, the assumption that someone else is investigating it.

Just a thought.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I came across the document that was supposedly found in the copy machine of some goverment office called "Silent weapons, quiet wars" after reading this and other research through the years I would without a doubt cast my vote as Yes, we are being brainwashed on a mass scale.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by interestedalways]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join